SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Have you visited Egypt? Post pics of your trip here!

9K views 30 replies 10 participants last post by  Barragon 
#1 ·
If you visited Egypt and would like to share your experiences with us, post some pics here, and dont forget to mention where the pic was taken and how long ago.

:cheers:

#3 ·
Ghiza

Sharm El Sheikh

:)

Place to visit:
Cultural: Egyptian museum
Khal Kahlili (old city)
Ghiza Pyramid
Mont Moise (in Sinai)
Funny place...NÄAMA Bay!!!!! (Sharm El Sheikh) :)

#8 · (Edited)
oh i don't think hurgada is better than sharm el sheikh! hurgada is a great city...but sharm el sheikh is like a great hotel and night club with one of the most beautiful beach in the world m))...may be will meet there ... well if I am not struck by an Egyptian :nuts::lol:

#9 ·
Yeah Sharm is much moer bigger and has much more attractions and is also more popular, Hurghada has the same quality, but not as many attractions, its for the people who want the more peaceful destinations. And dont worry, I don't think you'll be attacked, call us up and we'll give you backup if anythin happens ;)

#10 ·
LOL, Nevermind, I'll be with you and at that time I don't think anyone will remember the bad moment when we win can 2010 :p WE HOPE :p and you just hope for your safely :p jk.

#22 ·
Obviously yes, in Cairo alone you have a multitude of historical districts like Old Cairo with picturesque scenes in Moez Street, El Azhar Park, the Cairo Citadel etc. If you're looking for beautiful architecture you could head to Downtown Cairo, designed by Haussmann. I'm sure you could find plenty of inspiration in the photo section.

#27 ·
You're very welcome! In that case I really recommend you take a few days off from your stay in Cairo to visit El Gouna. A small town on the Red Sea, a few hours tops from Cairo by bus. Beautiful water and plenty of stuff to do in terms of beach activities and water sports, from what I hear there are also excellent bars there so you're not just confined to daytime activities.

#30 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.