daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Makati

Makati The country's primary financial center

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 30th, 2010, 10:14 AM   #61
anone

Likes (Received): 397

Quote:
Originally Posted by leechtat View Post
Photos of Ayala Park Terraces Rendering and Scale model.

The Grand Launch of Ayala Park Terraces happened yesterday at the Rizal Ballroom of Makati Shangri-la. After the event, Tower 1 is 91% Sold. Congratulations investors. Today, there has been no announcement yet of an imminent price increase.
pano ang systema HOA dues dito? parang may nabasa ako dati sa TRAG thread na mas mataas yata HOA dues ng isang tower.

Sponsored Links

Old January 30th, 2010, 10:16 AM   #62
leechtat
@jpareyes

Likes (Received): 142

that is true for filinvest. Ayala Land seems to be sticking to their traditional designs.

when i asked them the same question, they said that ORT was built in a time when the materials used for its construction are relatively cheaper than today. So we might not see something like ORT from them anytime soon. Maybe for the corporate offices we will see more glassy buildings.

As for building towers at the same time, ALI can do that also imho. ALI is conservative though, they take their time but they deliver. Well, except for Ayala Tower 2, which as of now is not yet built.

anyhow, below are the floor plans of the only available units left.

"PROPERTYKO.PH - THE PHILIPPINE REAL ESTATE SOURCE"
-
AYALA LAND Real Estate Blog"
---
“Read more, Talk less..."
-----

leechtat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2010, 10:20 AM   #63
leechtat
@jpareyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by anone View Post
pano ang systema HOA dues dito? parang may nabasa ako dati sa TRAG thread na mas mataas yata HOA dues ng isang tower.
Here are the info I rewritten from their brochure:

5. How much are the association dues?

The association dues will be computed at the time of the establishment of the Condominium Corporation, based on the formula indicated in the Master Deed. Current average monthly association dues of similar type-condominium developments range from PP 93/sqm to PHP 115/sqm. Payment of association dues will commence upon turnover of the unit to the buyer.

6. Will the area of the balcony be included in the association dues?

The balcony being a Limited Unit Common Area will only incur expenses, such as Real Property Tax and insurance. The master deed requires the unit owner to pay for the share in the expenses of all Limited Unit Common Areas. The share will depend on the size of the balcony and/or Limited Unit Common Area of the unit relative to the total Limited Unit Common Area in the tower.

7. Will the dues for the amenities at the towers be shared among all the unit owners of Park Terraces?

At full development, Tower 1 and Tower 2 residential unit owners will share the amenities, thus, they will also share in the maintenance and operating costs of these shared amenities. The motorcourt and easements at the ground floor and basements, as well as the other common areas identified to be shared by the three (3) towers, will be shared by all three towers. Common areas identified as those shared with the Commercial units will be shared by the residential towers and the commercial units.

For more info, see the pdf file i uploaded via scribd: http://www.scribd.com/doc/25221853/A...Terraces-Facts

-
---
-----

Old February 1st, 2010, 08:29 AM   #64
pat3ck
real estate developer

Likes (Received): 0

if you buy two adjacent units, can u combine them together for a bigger space? or not?
pat3ck no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2010, 09:32 AM   #65
leechtat
@jpareyes

i know you can't for this project. but you can negotiate this. though, on the other hand, there is no more available small units that can be combined except for the 3-bedrooms.

-
---
-----

Old February 1st, 2010, 11:47 AM   #66
RonnieR

Likes (Received): 1571

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloanesquare View Post
i just came back from Cebu terraces..nice..but its a Greenbelt clone.
Shame Park Terraces is a clone of Greenbelt Residences...could have been "ICONIC"
I suppose its saving money just tweaking the architecture and using the same firm.

but thats why the older makati buildings look ugly...they all looked like Locsin concrete clones.(especially Ayala Avenue between Paseo and Makati Avenue)
ditto to the Arya condo in the fort. The twin towers are copies of Fairways and Rizal Rockwell.

Budgeting by the developers keeps architectural innovations to a minimum even if Pinoy architects are lusting to show off their creativity
Ayala Terraces Cebu is bigger than Greenbelt. They have a wide open space at the center.
RonnieR no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2010, 11:50 AM   #67
Eaton Square
Benz

Likes (Received): 27

which has a better architectural (exterior) design: the trion or the park terraces? just asking for honest opinions.

thanks.
Eaton Square no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:00 PM   #68
leechtat
@jpareyes

seriosuly eaton_sqaure, those two projects are like apples and oranges. you may compare this with TRAG though, wherein basically they look the same... Trion Towers are like SMDC projects. hope that helps.

-
---
-----

Old February 1st, 2010, 04:04 PM   #69
Eaton Square
Benz

sorry, but what does smdc stand for? thanks.
Old February 1st, 2010, 05:10 PM   #70
leechtat
@jpareyes

OT: its ok po. SM Development Corp., the developers of Light, Jazz, Wind, Sea, Sun and Grass Residences.

-
---
-----

Old February 3rd, 2010, 04:25 AM   #71
pat3ck
real estate developer

i've been getting calls/texts from ali sales agents ever since this project was launched. they tell me how this is a lot better compared to trag which is short of magnificent. funny becoz a few yrs ago when they were selling me trag, which i bought, they told me this is the best and the most magnificent condo project blah blah coz ur right inside the greenbelt complex. isn't it ironic that they hail a project, and then when its sold and they launch another one, they tell u that the previous ones they were selling is cracked egg? geez...these sales people, it never ends.

anyways, my personal take on this one:

i think u can speculate that the finishings and facilities could be better than trag, since it is a newer project. i mean developers, esp ali, would be constantly innovating for sure.

but when it comes to the "elite factor", this one falls short of trag in my opinion. for one thing, u got studio units, which trag doesn't have. and another thing, there's way too much unit in a floor. whereas w/ trag its only 6-7 units(at least w/ my tower).

ORT and PPT and ESSENSA are older than trag, but u can't tell me that trag is better in terms of exclusivity. its obviously the former that have it.

this is just my take. nothing wrong, nothing right. i'm sure its a great investment park terraces.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 06:24 PM   #72
leechtat
@jpareyes

this is perfectly true amongst some sales people. TRAG is somewhat similar to Park Terraces but it does not mean that its better. Park Terraces offers an Ayala Land Premiere product to a wider demographic. At almost Alveo Land prices, people who would rather choose a smaller unit can avail this project.

-
---
-----

Old February 3rd, 2010, 10:31 PM   #73
Eaton Square
Benz

the park terraces location is simply superb. imagine living in the center of it all.
Old February 4th, 2010, 09:24 PM   #74
pat3ck
real estate developer

leechtat: its an ayala land premier product allright. with the finishings and locations and all that glory. but it is in no way an alveo price. the price is also a premier price. hehehe. but i think its worth it. the columns in buendia looks like a "never were"...not even a "has been"
Old February 5th, 2010, 06:03 PM   #75
Kevinlondon

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat3ck View Post
leechtat: its an ayala land premier product allright. with the finishings and locations and all that glory. but it is in no way an alveo price. the price is also a premier price. hehehe. but i think its worth it. the columns in buendia looks like a "never were"...not even a "has been"
Columns in Buendia looks a good complex in a good location
Kevinlondon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2010, 06:39 PM   #76
--SuperB0y--
manunulat

Likes (Received): 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinlondon View Post
Columns in Buendia looks a good complex in a good location
i agree!
--SuperB0y-- no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2010, 07:47 PM   #77
china boy
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaton Square View Post
the park terraces location is simply superb. imagine living in the center of it all.
The site is the best there is so far. I chose a G unit since these 1 BR units are one of the less expensive ones (maybe because of its west orientation and trapezoidal shape). Turned out to be a good choice because you not only have a good view of San Lorenzo Village (which has lots of mature and towering trees, and one of Makati's elite villages), but also a view of the outdoor infinity pool below.
china boy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2010, 10:28 AM   #78
leechtat
@jpareyes

Five 3 bedroom units left...

see this: http://www.scribd.com/doc/26541941/A...rkTerraces-45D

-
---
-----

Old February 8th, 2010, 11:38 AM   #79
absolutblue

Likes (Received): 21

Great location, hard to beat for convenience...same as TRAG.. I don't really like the design though, each tower looks ok by itself but the way they are orientated to each other looks odd..and it looks as though they are all the same height. TRAG has better design imo.
absolutblue no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2010, 07:46 AM   #80
TonyMan

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Global View Post
It's not more expensive, just over priced.
I agree...it's over priced and I have stayed on both Joya and Manansala. Their amenities are average and there's nothing going on there. They are pretty much for retirees in my opinion.
TonyMan no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
makati, makati condo