daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old March 12th, 2010, 12:46 AM   #41
Alan21LP

Likes (Received): 0

SANTOS LAGUNA VS DC UNITED friendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan21LP View Post
Alan21LP no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old March 12th, 2010, 12:47 AM   #42
Alan21LP

Old March 12th, 2010, 12:49 AM   #43
Alan21LP

Old March 12th, 2010, 12:57 AM   #44
JYDA

Likes (Received): 94

A full stadium for a friendly against DC United???
JYDA está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2010, 01:10 AM   #45
Alan21LP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYDA View Post
cheap tickets
Old March 14th, 2010, 05:30 AM   #46
hngcm

Likes (Received): 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan21LP View Post
ESTADIO CHIVAS

New background pic!
hngcm no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2010, 12:48 AM   #47
HUSKER
NUEVO ESTADO DE LA LAGUNA

Likes (Received): 418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadiri View Post
Nice, stadium. I will love to have so nice and simple stadium in Morocco with no track. How much did it cost ?
Only $100,000,000 USD.
Old March 16th, 2010, 12:49 AM   #48
HUSKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYDA View Post
The club almost gave away for free all the tickets., Only $1.50 USD in the best seats available., And Santos played with it's 2nd team.
Old March 16th, 2010, 08:43 AM   #49
larsul
Proximamente CASAHUS.COM

Likes (Received): 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUSKER View Post
Only $100,000,000 USD.
no, that is not correct.
The whole proyect of TSM was 100,000,000 USD not the stadium alone.
The stadium was probably 70% of that because the Territorio Santos Modelo includes an hotel, a plaza or mall, a club for the players, investement in fields for the young players, and a football school.
So the stadium probably costed between 70 or 80 million USD.
SnapChat: larsul60
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/larsul60
larsul no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2010, 02:21 AM   #50
HUSKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by larsul View Post
no, that is not correct.
The whole proyect of TSM was 100,000,000 USD not the stadium alone.
The stadium was probably 70% of that because the Territorio Santos Modelo includes an hotel, a plaza or mall, a club for the players, investement in fields for the young players, and a football school.
So the stadium probably costed between 70 or 80 million USD.
No, that is not correct.-
The hotel and the mall have not been built., The cost of those two does not figure in the $100 MDD.- Any tipical 200 room hotel (nothing fancy) costs around $15 MDD, and a mall around $25 MDD, that's $40 million., You cannot build this kind of stadium with $60 million USD, not in Mexico. The prices of steel and concrete rose more than 30% in the 18 months of the construction of the stadium and this stadium is pure concrete and steel, so keep that in mind., I'm pretty sure that your "chivas stadium" will end up costing more than 30% than expected at first, so if you wan't to tell to the whole world that Chivas stadium will end up costing more than TSM be my guest if that's what you want (and part of it will be because Omnilife group ran out of money to pay for it to ICA)
Old March 20th, 2010, 03:57 AM   #51
larsul
Proximamente CASAHUS.COM

Quote:
No, that is not correct.-
The hotel and the mall have not been built., The cost of those two does not figure in the $100 MDD.- Any tipical 200 room hotel (nothing fancy) costs around $15 MDD, and a mall around $25 MDD, that's $40 million., You cannot build this kind of stadium with $60 million USD, not in Mexico. The prices of steel and concrete rose more than 30% in the 18 months of the construction of the stadium and this stadium is pure concrete and steel, so keep that in mind., I'm pretty sure that your "chivas stadium" will end up costing more than 30% than expected at first, so if you wan't to tell to the whole world that Chivas stadium will end up costing more than TSM be my guest if that's what you want (and part of it will be because Omnilife group ran out of money to pay for it to ICA)
It is counted in the 100 million, check the webpage and check the official skyscrapercity thread...
The new corona is really nothing special.. for sure you can build the stadium with only 60 Million..

You are not counting the casa club built, the fields, the land, and the rest.
And by the way,nobody is talking about the chivas stadium.. please learn how to read..
Old March 20th, 2010, 10:21 PM   #52
HUSKER

Quote:
It is counted in the 100 million, check the webpage and check the official skyscrapercity thread...
The new corona is really nothing special.. for sure you can build the stadium with only 60 Million..

You are not counting the casa club built, the fields, the land, and the rest.
And by the way,nobody is talking about the chivas stadium.. please learn how to read..
The webpage does not give any info OF THE FINAL cost of the stadium (late 2009), it gives the estimated cost before the groundbreaking in early 2008., The "casa club" is actually inside the stadium, the land was given for free, it had no cost whatsoever.
And have you been to the new Corona stadium?? You have all the right to say that "its nothing special" but it's hard to say that if you have not been actually inside the stadium (that occurs with all stadiums). Some appear to be great in tv (like the alamodome or the dome in St Louis, but they are really so so stadiums) and other appear standard ones and give you a surprise once you visit them (like qwest field for example).
The thread is about Mexico U-17 World Cup, not about TSM only, so i'm entitled to talk about a stadium that has a chance of being part of it (chivas stadium).- Don't be ironic by saying "please learn how to read".- I'm reading and writing in english so you tell me if I know how to read my dear friend.
Old March 21st, 2010, 12:26 AM   #53
larsul
Proximamente CASAHUS.COM

Quote:
The webpage does not give any info OF THE FINAL cost of the stadium (late 2009), it gives the estimated cost before the groundbreaking in early 2008., The "casa club" is actually inside the stadium, the land was given for free, it had no cost whatsoever.
And have you been to the new Corona stadium?? You have all the right to say that "its nothing special" but it's hard to say that if you have not been actually inside the stadium (that occurs with all stadiums). Some appear to be great in tv (like the alamodome or the dome in St Louis, but they are really so so stadiums) and other appear standard ones and give you a surprise once you visit them (like qwest field for example).
The thread is about Mexico U-17 World Cup, not about TSM only, so i'm entitled to talk about a stadium that has a chance of being part of it (chivas stadium).- Don't be ironic by saying "please learn how to read".- I'm reading and writing in english so you tell me if I know how to read my dear friend.
Do you want the truth fine, yes i have been to the new corona and is really nothing special but yes, it is way better than the old corona. I am glad you have a better arena but please dont put more money on the construction that it is.
What i mean by looking at the official webpage is that the whole project includes several other buildings and the WHOLE is 100 million not the stadium.

and yes, you can talk about any of the stadiums of the thread but i didnt even mentioned the stadium chivas in the first post and you felt attacked and mentioned the stadium.
Please act like a grown up and accept that the stadium is not 100 million usd. Period.
Old March 21st, 2010, 01:43 AM   #54
Gadiri

Likes (Received): 6954

Thank you for your responses.
Gadiri no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2010, 10:55 PM   #55
HUSKER

Quote:
Do you want the truth fine, yes i have been to the new corona and is really nothing special but yes, it is way better than the old corona. I am glad you have a better arena but please dont put more money on the construction that it is.
What i mean by looking at the official webpage is that the whole project includes several other buildings and the WHOLE is 100 million not the stadium.

and yes, you can talk about any of the stadiums of the thread but i didnt even mentioned the stadium chivas in the first post and you felt attacked and mentioned the stadium.
Please act like a grown up and accept that the stadium is not 100 million usd. Period.
Jaja, It's easy to say (not to prove) that you have been to the TSM once completed (chivas hasn't played here so In the remote case that you HAVE been here that shows A LOT about how important the TSM is for someone that dosen't lives here and that thinks so low of it). Again, the info in the web page is from before groundbreaking construction , Do you understand this?
Old March 22nd, 2010, 11:30 PM   #56
larsul
Proximamente CASAHUS.COM

Quote:
Jaja, It's easy to say (not to prove) that you have been to the TSM once completed (chivas hasn't played here so In the remote case that you HAVE been here that shows A LOT about how important the TSM is for someone that dosen't lives here and that thinks so low of it). Again, the info in the web page is from before groundbreaking construction , Do you understand this?
Do you truly believe that the stadium alone cost 100 million USD?
You mentioned that yourself on post number 100 in the thread saying that the whole proyect (all the buildings) costed 97.5 Million USD.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...=546906&page=5

Plus in other media mentioned that the stadium costed between 500 and 700 million pesos which means is below that figure.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 10:36 PM   #57
preppy
BANNED

Likes (Received): 11

Very nice stadium.
preppy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2010, 06:07 AM   #58
HUSKER

Quote:
Do you truly believe that the stadium alone cost 100 million USD?
You mentioned that yourself on post number 100 in the thread saying that the whole proyect (all the buildings) costed 97.5 Million USD.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...=546906&page=5

Plus in other media mentioned that the stadium costed between 500 and 700 million pesos which means is below that figure.
Again, that was December 5th, 2007. Man your'e stubborn. $3,333 USD ratio per person is an acceptable figure for a stadium in LATAM
Old March 25th, 2010, 04:30 AM   #59
Alan21LP

Estadio Chivas

Old March 25th, 2010, 04:47 AM   #60
larsul
Proximamente CASAHUS.COM

Quote:
Again, that was December 5th, 2007. Man your'e stubborn. $3,333 USD ratio per person is an acceptable figure for a stadium in LATAM
Check wikipedia.. the whole project costs 120 million.. including the stadium.
And no.. acording to the type of construction of the stadium that would be rather expensive.. more than 60% of the seats does not have any foundation.. just built the concrete ramps and installed the seats..
that's why that figure is not correct.