daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Airports and Aviation

Airports and Aviation » Airports | Photos and Videos

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 28th, 2011, 07:14 PM   #81
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Likes (Received): 18129

VIRGIN AMERICA GROWS IN DALLAS-FORT WORTH: AIRLINE ADDS MORE DFW FREQUENCIES
Award-Winning Airline Shifts Route Network; Adds More Dallas-Fort Worth Flights to Meet Demand
Press Release

San Francisco – January 21, 2011 – Virgin America today announces it will add additional daily nonstop flights to Dallas-Fort Worth International (DFW) from both Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and San Francisco International Airport (SFO) beginning April 6, 2011. On December 1, 2010, the airline launched its new DFW service with daily nonstop roundtrip flights from both LAX and SFO. Known for its stylish service, low fares, and next generation amenities, the airline has injected new competition into the DFW market and has seen strong demand since its launch. As a result, the airline will increase its schedule to three conveniently-timed daily nonstop roundtrip flights from both LAX and SFO to DFW as of this spring.

“Virgin America has brought new competition to the DFW market with unrivalled value, low fares and award-winning service,” said Virgin America Vice President of Planning and Sales Diana Walke. “With unique amenities like touch-screen entertainment, fleetwide WiFi and new aircraft with beautifully designed mood-lit cabins, our service has hit the mark with DFW consumers – and we’re pleased to meet demand by adding more conveniently scheduled flights for business and leisure travelers.”

Virgin America’s Main Cabin LAX-DFW and SFO-DFW fares start at $109*, restrictions, taxes and fees applying. Tickets are on sale today on Virgin America’s Web site (www.virginamerica.com) and at 1.877.FLY.VIRGIN begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1.877.FLY.VIRGIN end_of_the_skype_highlighting (1.877.359.8474 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1.877.359.8474 end_of_the_skype_highlighting).** In addition to DFW, the airline is adding additional nonstop flights from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) to San Diego International Airport (SAN), SFO to Las Vegas McCarran International (LAS) and from SFO to Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD).

Launched in August 2007, Virgin America continues to experience significant growth. In addition to DFW (launched December 1, 2010), Los Cabos (launched December 16, 2010) and Cancun (launched January 19, 2011), Virgin America will announce two to three more new destinations in 2011. Earlier this week, the airline ordered 60 new Airbus A320 aircraft for delivery starting in 2013, including 30 of the A320neo aircraft – the first commercial order for the new eco-efficient engine option. With that growth and growth from other sources, Virgin America’s fleet will more than triple in size – from its current 34 aircraft to 111 aircraft by 2019.

Today, the airline also announces it will suspend service to Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) effective April 6, 2011. The airline has decided to indefinitely suspend its YYZ service and instead immediately move capacity into other existing and more lucrative markets from the West Coast – including DFW.

“We would like to thank the Toronto airport and community for supporting us. We hope to return to YYZ at some point, but in the smaller Toronto-West Coast markets we were not able to stimulate demand as quickly as we would have liked. As a young and growing airline we’ve decided to instead focus on the immediate opportunities that DFW and other markets offer from our California base. DFW is one of the largest business and leisure travel markets from the West Coast, and with our unique brand of low fares and upscale service – we’ve been able to come in and capture that demand in short order,” added Walke.

Virgin America was named “Best Domestic Airline” in both Condé Nast Traveler’s 2008, 2009 and 2010 Readers’ Choice Awards and Travel + Leisure’s 2008, 2009 and 2010 World’s Best Awards. For the airline’s most recently reported quarter (the third quarter of 2010), it reported its first quarterly net profit. In spring 2011 the airline will grow to become an anchor tenant in SFO’s new Terminal 2, which is anticipated to reach LEED-Gold certification.

# # #

Media Contact: Abby Lunardini (650) 533-7576 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (650) 533-7576 end_of_the_skype_highlighting / abby.lunardi[email protected]

EDITORS NOTE: Virgin America is a U.S.-controlled, owned and operated airline. It is an entirely separate company from Virgin Atlantic. Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Group is a minority share investor in Virgin America.

About Virgin America: Headquartered in California and launched in August 2007, Virgin America employs over 1800 people. The airline’s base of operations is San Francisco International Airport’s (SFO) International Terminal. The airline’s aircraft offer beautifully designed mood-lit cabins, WiFi, personal in-flight entertainment platforms and power outlets near every seat. In addition to a Main Cabin with custom-designed leather seats with a deeper, more comfortable pitch, the airline’s First Class offers white leather seats with 55 inches of pitch, 165 degrees of recline and lumbar massagers. The carrier’s Main Cabin Select offers 38-inches of pitch, free food and cocktails, an all-access pass to Red, dedicated overhead bins and priority check-in. For photos and video: http://www.virginamerica.com/about/a...-pictures.html

Terms and Conditions:
*All Main Cabin fares are one-way, based on travel originating from the US, and require a 7-day advance purchase. Tickets must be purchased by 11:59pm PST January 24, 2011. Fares do not include Passenger Facility Charges of up to $9 each way, September 11th Security Fees of up to $5 each way and a Federal Segment Tax of $3.70 per domestic segment. A segment is a takeoff and landing. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Travel must occur between January 28, 2011 and May 11, 2011. Blackout dates are February 18 and 21, 2011. Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights. Flights may not operate daily. Changes or cancellations can be made for a $75 fee if changes are made on Virgin America’s website (www.virginamerica.com) or a $100 fee through all other channels, including the call center and at the airport, plus any increase in fare, if applicable. Changes or cancellations of a booking made with Elevate Points will be subject to a $75 redeposit fee. Guests who no-show without a change or cancel prior to the scheduled departure time will forfeit the amount of this fare. In addition, any future flights booked in the same reservation will also be canceled and the fare will be forfeited. Tickets purchased from Virgin America through our reservation call center will cost an additional $20 per guest per itinerary. Any added cost associated with purchasing tickets from Virgin America through our reservation call center will be non-refundable. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly or partially used ticket. Fares, routes, fees and schedules are subject to change without notice. Virgin America will accept one (1) piece of checked baggage up to 70 pounds for $25 for each ticketed guest. The fee per guest for each additional checked bag up to 50 pounds from the second (2) to the tenth (10) is $25. Additional fees apply to baggage exceeding these weight limitations, and other baggage restrictions may apply.

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg, Russia | Pyongyang | Tokyo | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Mumbai | Bangkok | Sydney

New York, London, Prague, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, Sri Lanka, Poland, Myanmar, and much more!
hkskyline no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old January 30th, 2011, 04:06 AM   #82
koresh

Likes (Received): 1365

Virgin Blue Airlines Boeing 737-8FE

koresh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2011, 05:40 PM   #83
Vrooms
threeyearson.

Likes (Received): 1641

image hosted on flickr

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5256/...aa02bfce_b.jpg
Old January 30th, 2011, 05:54 PM   #84
hkskyline
Hong Kong

How can an air fare jump £300 in the space of a few minutes?
30 January 2011
Independent On Sunday

It pays to check online prices for air travel before you click the 'confirm' button ... What happens when a builder demands money up front Consumer rights

I'm a young Australian woman studying in London. After 18 months here I was really looking forward to a trip home this Christmas. I found a London-Sydney return ticket for £1,544.57 with Virgin on its website. I clicked the confirm button with that price showing on the screen. Within a few minutes I was emailed a receipt - but the amount that had been charged to my credit card was £1,833.67.

The extra £300 was a shock to me on top of an already expensive ticket. I went through the beginning part of the booking process again. Again the price on the site was £1,544.57 for my chosen date and time. I made a "print screen" snapshot of the price. I called Virgin's customer service, but was told no one was available to help me over the phone. Instead I would need to email Virgin's back office and would get a reply within 21 days. A month and half later, after I'd already flown to Australia I received my first reply.

The customer service representative told me that Virgin updates its prices on its website throughout the day and that the fare must have been updated from £1,544.57 to £1,833.67 after I'd first entered my details. But if that's the case, why did the ticket show £1,544.57 the second time? Essentially Virgin is suggesting that its price jumped £300 and back over the space of about 15 minutes. The customer service representative also advised me that since I had agreed to Virgin's terms and conditions, and they don't guarantee the fare price, there was nothing she could do.

As I understood it, when I pressed "confirm", I entered into a contract for £1,544.57. As a student, £300 makes a painful difference. Is Virgin in the right?

BL

London

I can see why almost £300 extra on the cost of your ticket made a difference to your student budget. It would have made a difference to most people. Since you wrote, I've received copies of all the correspondence you've had by email with Virgin and read the explanation it gave you as to why this happened. It told you that its independent database is updated constantly throughout the day; when you go to step two of the online booking procedure the system then determines the exact availability at that time; and at step three, if the original fare quoted is no longer available, the website displays the next available fare.

I've now been in touch with Virgin on your behalf, and while I still don't fully understand why the fare quoted could have increased and decreased again in such a short space of time, its statement says: "Virgin Atlantic fares fluctuate constantly due to passengers and agents holding and booking flights around the world. The website clearly advises that fares are not guaranteed until payment is made and accepted and unfortunately in this instance, the fare changed in between the passenger selecting the price and actually paying. To ensure customers are happy with their booking, the website also asks all customers to check over the booking details and accept our terms and conditions before clicking the confirm button. Our customer services team is in contact with Mrs Lopez as we do appreciate her disappointment and on this occasion, as a gesture of goodwill, we will refund the difference."

Your experience underlines the importance of checking the fare price at each step of the way and reading the booking details and the terms and conditions before clicking "confirm".

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg, Russia | Pyongyang | Tokyo | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Mumbai | Bangkok | Sydney

New York, London, Prague, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, Sri Lanka, Poland, Myanmar, and much more!
Old January 31st, 2011, 05:21 PM   #85
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Duties may scupper 'premium economy'
31 January 2011
The Daily Telegraph

A NUMBER of airlines are preparing to scrap their "premium economy" products unless the Treasury agrees to overhaul Air Passenger Duty (APD).

Under APD arrangements, the same tax is charged on a seat with a couple of inches more space as for a full business-class ticket, which normally includes far more space, better food, wine and in-flight entertainment. This adds £120 to the cost of a flight to the US.

The Government has announced that it is ready to review APD bands and will publish proposals for reform in March.

"It is not right that families seeking a bit of extra legroom on their holiday flight to Florida should be asked to pay the same amount of APD as a businessman flying first class on a flat bed to New York,'' a spokesman for Thomson Airways said. Thomas Cook is scrapping the product on its outbound flights from Britain to destinations such as Jamaica, Cancún and Goa. "It's ridiculous to think that holidaymakers travelling in premium seats on one of our long-haul charter flights will have to pay the same APD as those flying in first class on a scheduled flight, so we've removed this cost from their holidays," said Manny Fontenla-Novoa, the company's chief executive.

Other airlines could follow suit, according to Simon Buck, chief executive of the British Air Transport Association.

"Many airlines are now reviewing their fleet plans and the loss of this service would be very much against the consumer interest. We look to the Treasury to correct this anomaly in its review of APD in March."

Virgin Atlantic, which will retain its premium economy seating, also regards the current arrangements as an anomaly, according to Steve Ridgway, the airline's chief executive. "How can it be right that someone sat in our premium economy class pays the same level of tax as someone in our upper class?"

Premium passengers pay the same tax as those flying in business and first class

Old January 31st, 2011, 05:29 PM   #86
siamu maharaj
樂豪酒店

Likes (Received): 4956

Makes little sense. The price is not guaranteed until you buy the ticket so that part's understandable, but that only means the price can change going from one screen to another. But it's ridiculous if it can change after you're shown the final price of the ticket where you can select to buy (with no further screens or confirmations) or not buy. Usually there's an expiry time (5 minutes or so) for them. For a price to change after that without ever being shown to the customer is just plain wrong.
Old February 1st, 2011, 04:33 PM   #87
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Flight promise used to woo regulator
2 February 2011
The Sydney Morning Herald

VIRGIN BLUE has promised not to reduce flights between Australia and America as part of an attempt to get the US regulator to drop its opposition to a planned alliance with Delta Air Lines.

In a response to a request from the US Department of Transportation for more information, Virgin Blue and Delta, the world's largest airline, said they had signed a "mutual capacity commitment agreement" which guaranteed they would not reduce non-stop services between Australia and the US.

The US regulator rejected their planned alliance in September because it said Virgin Blue and Delta had failed to show that travellers would benefit from the tie-up through lower fares and more flights. It believed the primary result of the deal would be to improve the two airlines' market share on the route.

But the airlines have emphasised in their latest submission that seat capacity and each of the four airlines' market share on the trans-Pacific route has been stable since Delta began services in mid-2009.

Virgin Blue's long-haul offshoot, V Australia, has a 15 per cent share of the trans-Pacific market and Delta has about 7 per cent. The rest is shared between Qantas and United Airlines.

The airlines also labelled United's increase in capacity late last year as an "opportunistic response" to Qantas temporarily grounding its fleet of A380 superjumbos.

The likelihood of Virgin Blue overturning the US regulator's initial opposition to the deal improved late last year when the federal government took the unusual step of lobbying on its behalf.

The Australian competition regulator gave its blessing to the deal in December 2009.

The route between Australia's east coast and Los Angeles remains crucial to Virgin Blue's plans to capture a bigger share of corporate travel from Qantas.

Virgin Blue and Delta have also sought approval from New Zealand's Transport Minister, Steven Joyce, to extend their alliance to the trans-Tasman route. Delta does not fly to New Zealand but Virgin Blue's offshoot, Pacific Blue, flies to multiple destinations across the Tasman.

The airlines have emphasised in the application that a key issue for airlines operating on the trans-Tasman route is the ability to have passengers funnelled onto it from other networks.

They also state that Australian and New Zealand airlines need to have access to strong American networks that allow travel connections beyond the so-called "gateway" airports such as Los Angeles and San Francisco.

The importance of this was apparent last month when Qantas decided to ditch services to San Francisco in favour of flights to Dallas, which is the primary hub for its alliance partner, American Airlines.

Old February 2nd, 2011, 07:49 AM   #88
deasine
=)

Likes (Received): 57

I still find it very interesting how there's cooperation between Delta and Virgin Blue despite the presence of Air New Zealand.
deasine no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2011, 07:52 AM   #89
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by deasine View Post
I still find it very interesting how there's cooperation between Delta and Virgin Blue despite the presence of Air New Zealand.
Well .. NZ is part of Star Alliance and Delta is part of Skyteam, and Virgin isn't in any alliance I believe. So I guess there are no conflicts.

Old February 2nd, 2011, 04:52 PM   #90
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Thorpe onboard for Virgin's Asia push
3 February 2011
The Australian

VIRGIN Blue will enter talks to expand its international network in Asia armed with a new weapon after adding the Thorpedo to its sponsorship arsenal.

Chief executive John Borghetti said yesterday that a sponsorship deal with Olympian Ian Thorpe would benefit the airline's Asian aspirations because of his immense popularity within the region.

But he was coy on whether the superstar status enjoyed by the swimmer in China and Japan signalled potential destinations.

``It doesn't send any signal. Asia's going to be an important part (of the strategy) -- that's the only signal it sends,'' he said.

Mr Borghetti has made no secret of the airline's desire to form alliances with Asian airlines once it beds down deals with Abu Dhabi-based Etihad, Air New Zealand and the as yet unapproved alliance with US-based Delta Air Lines.

The move is part of a repositioning and rebranding of Virgin Blue aimed at taking a bigger share of the corporate market and rumours are already circulating that Virgin is in talks with All Nippon Airways.

Mr Borghetti said Thorpe's determination to succeed and focus were in line with Virgin's brand aspirations and would assist in the carrier's rebranding.

The swimmer's decision to base his training camp in Abu Dhabi is also expected to help raise the profile of the Gulf destination as well as Virgin's alliance with Etihad when it begins services later this month.

But he was vague on how Virgin would use the swimmer, other than to help promote Australian tourism overseas.

``We'll be using him but I won't say in what yet,'' he said.

``But certainly he's our prime focus at the moment, the same as his prime focus is to get to 2012 and win lots of gold medals for Australia.''

The Virgin chief would also not say how much Virgin was paying Thorpe, or confirm that it was a six-figure sum, but said it would be ``wrong to assume this is a multi-million deal because this is not about money''.

And despite a slip in which he said the deal would benefit Qantas, Mr Borghetti was confident he had scored a coup as Thorpe announced his comeback to a packed press conference in front of a Virgin Blue backdrop.

``This will be beamed to China, it will be beamed to London -- how do you put a value on that?'' the Virgin chief said.

Old February 2nd, 2011, 06:59 PM   #91
Vrooms
threeyearson.

image hosted on flickr

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5056/...ab0d3504_b.jpg
Old February 2nd, 2011, 08:30 PM   #92
hkskyline
Hong Kong

^ Under existing photo crediting guidelines outlined in this thread, linking to the image URL is insufficient and links to the author pages must be provided.

Old February 2nd, 2011, 08:45 PM   #93
hkskyline
Hong Kong

STEWARDESS, CAN YOU FIND MY GLASS EYE?
1 February 2011
The Evening Standard

CABIN crew are used to dealing with unusual requests from travellers — but a plea to find a passenger’s missing glass eye was the last thing they expected at 35,000 feet.

The incident was one of a host of bizarre experiences which came to light in a survey of the strangest requests made to Virgin Atlantic’s 3,000 cabin crew.

The gentleman in question had fallen asleep on a trip to Nairobi, but awoke to find his false eye was missing. Sadly, it was never found.

Then there was the passenger on a trip to Los Angeles who asked whether she could have a cup of tea and a massage for her Barbie doll.

The most common bizarre questions were “please can you open a window?” and “can you show me to the showers?”.

On a trip to Orlando a passenger was aggrieved when told there was no McDonald’s on board.

The list of oddball requests also included “please take my children to the playroom” and “the engines are too noisy, please turn them down”.

Old February 3rd, 2011, 05:42 PM   #94
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Virgin, Etihad secure alliance
4 February 2011
The Advertiser

A FIVE-YEAR alliance between Virgin Blue Holdings and Etihad Airways has received final approval from the competition watchdog.

The partnership will allow the airlines to cooperate on joint pricing and scheduling across their networks, but the two carriers will not share revenue.

The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) gave the tie-up a draft authorisation in December last year.

ACCC chairman Graeme Samuel said the alliance would support growth of the industry.

``The ACCC considers that the alliance is likely to promote competition and result in new international services, in particular between Australia and Abu Dhabi with onward connections to Europe,'' Mr Samuel said in a statement yesterday.

The ACCC said it would probably not result in any anti-competitive detriments as the airlines did not currently compete on any routes.

Virgin Blue said the partnership would result in a combined global network of more than 100 destinations.

Virgin Blue chief executive John Borghetti said the ACCC approval would lead to the establishment of an international hub in Abu Dhabi where Etihad was headquartered.

``This will allow us to offer corporate and leisure travellers a very attractive one-stop service to more than 14 destinations in Europe, as well as the United Kingdom, the Middle East and Africa,'' Mr Borghetti said.

``It will also provide guests with more opportunities to earn frequent flyer points and have more extensive lounge access.''

Direct flights to Abu Dhabi through Virgin Blue's long-haul offshoot V Australia are due to begin on February 24.

New Virgin Blue ambassador and Olympic swimmer Ian Thorpe will be on the first flight to Abu Dhabi, where he will continue his comeback training for next year's Olympics.

Old February 6th, 2011, 07:16 AM   #95
hkskyline
Hong Kong

@ PVG

Source : http://pic.feeyo.com/posts/475/4750671.html

Old February 6th, 2011, 05:00 PM   #96
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Virgin staff are red hot
6 February 2011
The Sunday Mirror

THE ads show them as red hot "trolley dollies" in scarlet and it seems passengers agree - they''ve voted Virgin Atlantic cabin crew the world's best-looking.

But Britain's biggest airline BA did not make it into the top ten for Travel & Meetings Show, which was dominated by Eastern and Arab crews.

Greg Dawson from Virgin said: "We are delighted to be the number one choice."

BA said: "Models in adverts do not equate to professionals in the sky."

UK business flyers favourite crews: 1. Virgin Atlantic 2. Singapore 3. Etihad 4. Emirates 5. Aer Lingus 6. Lufthansa 7. Cathay Pacific 8. TAP 9. KLM 10. Iberia

Old February 7th, 2011, 04:12 AM   #97
EK413

Likes (Received): 1895

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkskyline View Post
Virgin staff are red hot
6 February 2011
The Sunday Mirror

THE ads show them as red hot "trolley dollies" in scarlet and it seems passengers agree - they''ve voted Virgin Atlantic cabin crew the world's best-looking.

But Britain's biggest airline BA did not make it into the top ten for Travel & Meetings Show, which was dominated by Eastern and Arab crews.

Greg Dawson from Virgin said: "We are delighted to be the number one choice."

BA said: "Models in adverts do not equate to professionals in the sky."

UK business flyers favourite crews: 1. Virgin Atlantic 2. Singapore 3. Etihad 4. Emirates 5. Aer Lingus 6. Lufthansa 7. Cathay Pacific 8. TAP 9. KLM 10. Iberia
How in the world did Aer Lingus get in there? Then again I probably can't comment since I haven't travelled Aer Lingus...
I would rate;
1. Singapore Airlines
2. Thai Airways
3. Cathay Pacific
4. Vietnam Airlines
5. Korean Airlines

Just my personal taste in crew...
Old February 7th, 2011, 08:21 PM   #98
siamu maharaj
樂豪酒店

Likes (Received): 4956

I've had a bad experience with Thai stewardesses.
Old February 8th, 2011, 12:01 PM   #99
Vrooms
threeyearson.

Source:http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2...ng-fees-strike

Quote:
Virgin Atlantic calls off landing fees strike

Airline 'reluctantly' abandons strike over Heathrow snow disruption, claiming airport operator BAA threatened to impound aircraft if did not pay

Virgin Atlantic had said it would not pay landing and parking charges to BAA in protest over the handling of the four-day snow disruption at Heathrow. Photograph: Getty

Virgin Atlantic has "reluctantly" called off a landing fees strike after claiming that BAA had threatened to impound aircraft if it continued to withhold payments.

The airline admitted that thousands of its passengers could be stranded for the second time in two months if it continued with a ploy that could have seen its aircraft impounded for non-payment of fees. Last month Virgin Atlantic said it would not pay landing and parking charges to BAA in protest over the airport group's handling of the four-day snow disruption in the run-up to Christmas.

The carrier said BAA, Heathrow's owner, had threatened to take "whatever steps it deems appropriate" to reclaim the fees. "With this in mind, the airline is not prepared to jeopardise thousands of customers' travel plans in the event that BAA takes action that could ultimately impact on its flying programme," said Virgin Atlantic. A BAA source denied that the carrier had been threatened with confiscation of its jets, but acknowledged that the group would have been legally entitled to impound planes – as happens with bankrupt airlines. "Their lawyers would have been well aware of the sanctions that we had at our disposal," said the source.

However, the abandonment of the fees strike is unlikely to dampen demands for compensation from Heathrow airlines. BMI, the airport's second largest carrier, is seeking compensation alongside its parent, Germany's Lufthansa. The snow chaos coast BAA £24m – half the impact on British Airways, its biggest customer.

Announcing the fees strike last month, Virgin Atlantic said that keeping the fees in an escrow account would remind BAA of its responsibility to passengers and ensure that a BAA inquiry into the snow response is as independent as possible.

A BAA spokesman said: "Virgin Atlantic is an important customer and we are pleased to be working on a normal basis. Passengers undoubtedly benefit when airlines and airport operators work collaboratively.
Old February 9th, 2011, 04:33 PM   #100
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Source : http://pic.feeyo.com/posts/292/2929014.html