daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Cebu Projects on the Rise > Cebu City

Old March 5th, 2010, 07:50 PM   #81
AmbutLang

Likes (Received): 71

Nahadlok tingali sila nga maonhan sila render sa bedroom design sa public publishing or rendering. Maayo unta di mapareho dri sa NYC nga design sa mga kwarto ingon kadak-on sa bathroom sa among balay sa Cebu.
AmbutLang no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old March 5th, 2010, 08:23 PM   #82
Jarenz
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1282

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbutLang View Post
Maigali Amisa ang akong nagustoan gyud. Ang sunod SRP area FLI or SM
Jarenz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2010, 01:05 AM   #83
SleMarKen
ceboooooooom

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker View Post
Mga Bai, i think, no harm done man pud kung atong paminawon ang tambag ni Vatics...after all, ganahan lang siya maglikay og gubot. Nindot gani kay naa ning-warning...
Di maayo paminawn ang Avida nga mo gukod sila pero for the sake sa atong tinuod nga higala nga si @Sir Vatics lang unta
Old March 6th, 2010, 03:06 AM   #84
rustyboi
official

Likes (Received): 150

It's unnecessary to get into details (Forum rules) just yet but I see it fit for posts/images linked to cebuinvestment.com be removed. and for the record, Christie who I assume is connected with cebuinvestment.com issued statement in this thread that she's deleting it anyway (post #71). There's nothing to lose guys, vatics is highly respected in this field and is just proper to heed his advise. To those who disagree, I know where you're coming from and I totally understand.

In the event of legal action which involved any of our SSC members, I shall protect and defend all of you in my capacity. let's not get too serious nalang ani, it's undeniably clear naman we have no intention to harm the Ayalas or any other developers for that matter. Putting modesty aside, they have a lot to thank SSC in our efforts to promote development in Cebu, and anywhere else.
rustyboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2010, 01:19 PM   #85
MatudNilaBaby
BANNED

Likes (Received): 338

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyboi View Post
It's unnecessary to get into details (Forum rules) just yet but I see it fit for posts/images linked to cebuinvestment.com be removed. and for the record, Christie who I assume is connected with cebuinvestment.com issued statement in this thread that she's deleting it anyway (post #71). There's nothing to lose guys, vatics is highly respected in this field and is just proper to heed his advise. To those who disagree, I know where you're coming from and I totally understand.

In the event of legal action which involved any of our SSC members, I shall protect and defend all of you in my capacity. let's not get too serious nalang ani, it's undeniably clear naman we have no intention to harm the Ayalas or any other developers for that matter. Putting modesty aside, they have a lot to thank SSC in our efforts to promote development in Cebu, and anywhere else.
if we're maligning the avida towers vis-a-vis the ayalas then lagot tayong hurot, but we all have good intentions for the said project. we're even proud that they will build such a high caliber condominium style of living in cebu. that in itself is a life long dream for most of us who wants to experience a high rise condominium living.
MatudNilaBaby no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2010, 02:47 PM   #86
REDD808

Likes (Received): 7

avida towers to be launched in march 2010

in a little over a week, the avida will start selling. theres really nothing this thread, neither its users can do to stop it. hello...! get real! its one of the first novo rich, yuppie friendly property to reach cebu, its not even the best yet, and people are stirred like crazy already. wait till the other ayala property besides the city sports center and lexmark is made public, and am sure more jaws will drop. not to mention the drooling. happy condo shopping...only to those who can afford, to those who cannot, you can watch and keep quiet.
REDD808 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2010, 02:55 PM   #87
diehardbisdak
:D

Likes (Received): 1570

^ thank you...
Old March 6th, 2010, 03:08 PM   #88
rustyboi
official

Likes (Received): 150

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDD808 View Post
wait till the other ayala property besides the city sports center and lexmark is made public, and am sure more jaws will drop. not to mention the drooling.
oh so that's where Alveo is? sounds like it.
rustyboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2010, 03:18 PM   #89
MatudNilaBaby
BANNED

Likes (Received): 338

Quote:
in a little over a week, the avida will start selling. theres really nothing this thread, neither its users can do to stop it. hello...! get real! its one of the first novo rich, yuppie friendly property to reach cebu, its not even the best yet, and people are stirred like crazy already. wait till the other ayala property besides the city sports center and lexmark is made public, and am sure more jaws will drop. not to mention the drooling. happy condo shopping...only to those who can afford, to those who cannot, you can watch and keep quiet.
magtabisay ang laway? mora diay na ug si rosas pandan ka gwapa nga building
MatudNilaBaby no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2010, 04:29 PM   #90
AmbutLang

Quote:
You can never tell who these young generation will be so called novo rich in the very near future. Michael Bloomberg mayor of NYC and Bill Gates both Multi-Billionaires are just some examples who came from a middle class family. These are the aspirations of most young generations here in the US to improve themselves.
The great grandparents of the Ayalas came from being a trusted servant of the Governor General in the Spanish era. He was given the land before the Spaniards turnover the Philippines to the Americans, So thus some of the old moneyed families here in Cebu Province.

I know some family who are just getting by in their daily lives but are millionaires now. You never know some of these forumers here are millionaires.

Last edited by AmbutLang; March 6th, 2010 at 04:46 PM.
Old March 6th, 2010, 04:58 PM   #91
jaymar
jayzanian

disame lang gihapon ang height ani sa avida sa makati?
jaymar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2010, 05:57 PM   #92
vatics
Property Advisor

Likes (Received): 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henz View Post
i dont expect Avida neither Ayala to stoop down to such knee jerk reaction... and i dont think there were any intellectual property rights that has been violated for that matter.

just my opinion anyway.

but the sanction has been done to my fellow broker friend and the price he paid was too much...he is banned from marketing avida projects if i'm not mistaken. we, as practitioners, are also alarmed of the seriousness of this matter. never in our field has anyone been banned from marketing by showing copyright photos of developers until now.

let us not cross the line between what is right and wrong. what is important is we are responsible in our actions no matter how good are intentions are. there are still rules to follow. i'm not simply informing this fact for the sake of argument but just a precautionary measure to other forumers in this thread. i don't want it to happen that time will come ... someone will say to a forumer: "i told you so...but you wouldn't listen".
vatics no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2010, 06:03 PM   #93
SleMarKen
ceboooooooom

thanks Sir @Vatics
Old March 6th, 2010, 06:26 PM   #94
diehardbisdak
:D

Likes (Received): 1570

got your point bai @vatics...thanks sa explanation...pero IMO, na-weirdan ko...heheheh....they're sending the wrong signal to those guys who wanted to promote their projects pro bono...
Old March 7th, 2010, 03:43 AM   #95
REDD808

ooopss...

Quote:
You can never tell who these young generation will be so called novo rich in the very near future. Michael Bloomberg mayor of NYC and Bill Gates both Multi-Billionaires are just some examples who came from a middle class family. These are the aspirations of most young generations here in the US to improve themselves.
The great grandparents of the Ayalas came from being a trusted servant of the Governor General in the Spanish era. He was given the land before the Spaniards turnover the Philippines to the Americans, So thus some of the old moneyed families here in Cebu Province.

I know some family who are just getting by in their daily lives but are millionaires now. You never know some of these forumers here are millionaires.
oooopsss... no offense intended there, bro. just a reaction to some previous comments.
Old March 7th, 2010, 03:57 AM   #96
vatics
Property Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardbisdak View Post
got your point bai @vatics...thanks sa explanation...pero IMO, na-weirdan ko...heheheh....they're sending the wrong signal to those guys who wanted to promote their projects pro bono...
weird gyud. sige lang namo gipa-imagine sa among mga clients mao ni ang look sa mga units... ang image sa building... ang location sa mga amenities. not a very easy job describing the project especially kung ang mga clients maglisod og visualize... interested na baya kaayo kay tatak avida by ayala gud. wala mi mahems... ilang policy man... tag-iya man... sundon na lang para walay lalis.
Old March 7th, 2010, 04:35 AM   #97
Henz

Likes (Received): 1232

from what i see, it border in overreacting or anything close to it....
Old March 7th, 2010, 07:41 AM   #98
AmbutLang

Sa Avida New Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasian View Post
I found a different colored rendering

Could it be that each building will have different color schemes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcbcruz View Post
Hello everyone! I have been browsing your forums for quite sometime now. I got some pics to share.

Studio layout:

Floor plan of 3rd to top floor:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by came2think8 View Post
image hosted on flickr

view of Tower 1 from the kids playground near the swimmingpool.

nung pag apak ko sa playground, malambot pala! very safe para sa mga paslit na mga makukulit.

see the jogging path above the 2nd level parking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by came2think8 View Post
image hosted on flickr

Tower 2's rooftop angle shot of the Jogging Path

---------

Thanks!
maayo unta dli maghuot ang mga building. Wa ko ganahi sa floor layout.

Amisa parin ako.
Old March 7th, 2010, 10:30 AM   #99
REDD808

It looks crowded

Quote:
maayo unta dli maghuot ang mga building. Wa ko ganahi sa floor layout.

Amisa parin ako.
there are so many units in one floor, its not going to be a peaceful place especially if you get noisy neighbors. in my first hand experience, nothing beats tuscania condominium, with very exclusive floor planning, only upto 3 units per elevator floor, and the penthouse unit really just have the entire elevator for itself, with no neighbors, what could be more blissful than that!its architects really thought of the privacy of staying in an exclusive enclave, hope newer condos get this idea in place, because tuscania is really expensive to buy now, if there are any units for sale.
Old March 7th, 2010, 10:55 AM   #100
vatics
Property Advisor

the unit layouts and the building color scheme are very different from those images posted above.

for the studio units, from the entrance door you will see immediately the open floor layout for the bedscape and dining area. from your right upon entry you will see the toilet and bath. after the toilet and bath is your kitchen sink attached to the corner of the toilet and bath outer wall and the living/bedspace area. above the kitchen sink is the overhead cabinet.

the unit is finished with a woodplank vinyl tile flooring and white painted cement/concrete if i am not mistaken. i will receive the final list of unit deliverables few weeks from now.

i had the opportunity to see the avida showroom and sales pavilion last thursday, march 4 in AITP. only accredited brokers and agents had seen the standard units and dressed-up units for investors and end-user buyers. the showroom will be opened to the public soon.

this is the only picture i can provide since digicams are not allowed inside

Tags
asiatown, avida, ayala, cebu, condominium, philippines, residential