SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Porto Marina | بورتو مرينا | Photo Gallery

7K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  xAbd0o 
#1 ·
I have seen this some where in SSC but I thought it deserve it's own thread.

Personaly I want to go there SO HARD ARGHHHHHHHH!! I WANNA GO! It remind me of Italy if anyone saw a film called The Italian Job

Imagine if we have something like this in most of our cities down town. the traffic will go down for sure.

^^ That's from the film the Italian Job

But for sure this thread is not about Italy it's about EGYPT! Let's start.

Porto Marina Resort is the first project on the Egyptian North Coast overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. It features the first International Yacht Marina on the eastern part of North Africa. The 500-berth options (up to 100 meters) marina is operated under the supervision of the reputable British Camper & Nicholsons Marina Ltd. Directly adjacent to the marina is the Porto Marina Resort, Hotel, Spa Complex, The Venice Canal Mall, and The Porto Marina Residence & Golf. Porto Marina was designed to enhance the nature and perception of the North Coast, and is considered the Mediterranean Gateway to Egypt. Whether our guests arrive by yacht, charter flights, car, or even by helicopter they will always find Porto Marina a welcoming gate into the wonders of Egypt.

See less See more
#5 ·
HAHA, well not now anyway, these picture are official from there website so they have to be empty, if you saw some new picture from users there would be alot of people there.

BTW I remembered where these where posted b4 here by midotoria

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=853512

if we can get some pictures here too would be nice :)

#7 ·
Yes, Ive been waiting for this thread :)

The reason for the flags is that they put a flag of every tourist that visited there.

I go there every summer, and I have loaddss of pics, I will post soon.

#11 ·
Yeah, I wish.

Btw, this is the Porto Marina hotel, its only a small part of the entire "Marina El Alamein Resort". I have a house there, and hopefully this summer when I get more pics, I will make one megathread on the ENTIRE resort. But After this summer. I called it :D

#12 ·
haha, I will see if I can do these mega topics too :) but next summer not this one :( I am stuck over here :(

I always heard good things about el alameen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.