daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Railways

Railways (Inter)national commuter and freight trains

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old February 23rd, 2010, 08:41 AM   #1
yangxiong

Likes (Received): 0

MISC | Trackwork Business Expansion

Dear Excellency

I worked in China Railway Shanhaiguan Bridge Group Co.,Ltd, with its mostly specialized experience on railway turnouts and steel bridges. I hope anybody interested in these business, please contact me.

[email protected]

the following is my company information

CRSBG, established in 1894, first Chinese company to manufacture steel bridges ( both for railway and highway), and railway turnouts.

Now, CRSBG have 5942 employees working in three sections. First is steel structure, including the design and fabricating of steel works, esp for steel bridges. And have successfuly obtained ISO, AISC, CWB, German Welding Certificate etc.

Second section is for railway. Esp for the one packing supplying of rail, turnouts, high manganese steel frogs, point machine, and fastenings. Our products cover all kindly of technical standard and different rail profile. And turnouts have been exported to USA , Canada , Saudi Arabia ( Makkah Metro), Iran , Thailand , etc 22 different countries and area.

Third section is railway machine like inspection cars and lifting machine such as railway breakdown machine.

For more information, please visit www.crsbg.com . If you have any questions, please let me know, and your comments and response are highly appreciated
yangxiong no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old February 23rd, 2010, 09:45 AM   #2
yangxiong

........up............
Old February 25th, 2010, 08:40 AM   #3
yangxiong