daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:32 PM   #241
geoking66
Registered User
 
geoking66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, New York
Posts: 3,279
Likes (Received): 7370

Duo | Chippendale

Official website: http://www.centralparksydney.com/live/now-selling/duo

Project facts
  • Address: 102 Broadway
  • Status: Under construction
  • Developer: Frasers/Sekisui House
  • Architect: Foster + Partners
  • Residential: 313 units
  • Office/retail: 5,500 sqm (59,202 s.f.)
  • Floors: 15


4 December:

Quote:
Originally Posted by upwards View Post

Rendering:

__________________
If I don't credit a photo, I took it.
geoking66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 8th, 2016, 04:10 PM   #242
geoking66
Registered User
 
geoking66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, New York
Posts: 3,279
Likes (Received): 7370

Ritz-Carlton at The Star | Pyrmont

Project facts
  • Address: 80 Pyrmont Street
  • Status: Proposed
  • Developer: Star/Chow Tai Fook/Far East
  • Architect: FJMT
  • Residential: 150 units
  • Hotel: 220 rooms
  • Height: 215m (705ft)
  • Floors: 60


Renderings:





__________________
If I don't credit a photo, I took it.
geoking66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:12 PM   #243
geoking66
Registered User
 
geoking66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, New York
Posts: 3,279
Likes (Received): 7370

201 Elizabeth Street | CBD

Project facts
  • Address: 201 Elizabeth Street
  • Status: Proposed
  • Developer: Dexus
  • Architect: FJMT
  • Residential: 262 units
  • Hotel: 350 rooms
  • Retail: 4,900 sqm (52,743 s.f.)
  • Height: 174m (571ft)
  • Floors: 51


Massing:




Rendering:

__________________
If I don't credit a photo, I took it.

ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
geoking66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2016, 07:10 AM   #244
geoking66
Registered User
 
geoking66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, New York
Posts: 3,279
Likes (Received): 7370

Darling Park (Tower 4) | Darling Harbour

Official website: http://www.darlingpark.com.au

Project facts
  • Address: 241-249 Wheat Road
  • Status: Proposed
  • Developer: Brookfield/GTP/AMP
  • Architect: FJMT
  • Office: 85,000 sqm (914,932 s.f.)
  • Retail: 25,000 sqm (269,098 s.f.)
  • Height: 233m (764ft)
  • Floors: 46


Renderings:



__________________
If I don't credit a photo, I took it.

ferge, ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
geoking66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2016, 03:03 AM   #245
geoking66
Registered User
 
geoking66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, New York
Posts: 3,279
Likes (Received): 7370

105 Phillip Street | Parramatta

Project facts
  • Address: 105 Phillip Street
  • Status: Under construction
  • Developer: Dexus
  • Architect: PTW
  • Office: 25,000 sqm (269,098 s.f.)
  • Height: 65m (213ft)
  • Floors: 15


10 December:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parravillian View Post



Rendering:

__________________
If I don't credit a photo, I took it.
geoking66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2016, 07:35 AM   #246
geoking66
Registered User
 
geoking66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, New York
Posts: 3,279
Likes (Received): 7370

100 Christie Street | St Leonards

Project facts
  • Address: 100 Christie Street
  • Status: Proposed
  • Developer: Gav/Deicorp
  • Architect: Turner
  • Residential: 245 units
  • Office: 5,250 sqm (56,511 s.f.)
  • Retail: 950 sqm (10,226 s.f.)
  • Height: 165m (541ft)
  • Floors: 45


Renderings:



__________________
If I don't credit a photo, I took it.
geoking66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2016, 06:27 PM   #247
geoking66
Registered User
 
geoking66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, New York
Posts: 3,279
Likes (Received): 7370

Emblem | Green Square

Official website: http://emblemwaterloo.com.au

Project facts
  • Address: 52-54 O'Dea Avenue
  • Status: Under construction
  • Developer: JQZ
  • Architect: PTW/BVN/Chenchow Little
  • Residential: 345 units
  • Retail: 2,382 sqm (25,640 s.f.)
  • Height: 70m (230ft)
  • Floors: 21

19 December:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizer View Post

View from SE corner of Gadigal & O'Dea avenues.


All 3 buildings are steadily rising, most noticeably the tower core. View from SW corner Gadigal & O'Dea.


Zoom in from across O'Dea Avenue looking north, with cameo appearance by grumpy driver.

Rendering:

__________________
If I don't credit a photo, I took it.

ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
geoking66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2016, 07:46 PM   #248
geoking66
Registered User
 
geoking66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, New York
Posts: 3,279
Likes (Received): 7370

Sydney Metro (Phase 2) | Chatswood to Bankstown via the CBD

Official website: http://www.sydneymetro.info/citysout...oject-overview

Project facts
  • Status: Preparatory works
  • Cost: A$12bn
  • Length: 30km (18.6mi)
  • Number of stations: 18 (7 new)
  • Estimated opening: 2024


Phase 2, known as the City & Southwest Line, is represented by the blue path and will connect to the Northwest Line currently under construction and expected to open in 2019. The C&SW Line will involve the tunnelling of a second railway crossing under Sydney Harbour and the integration of the existing Bankstown Line into the new Sydney Metro network, opening up capacity on the current suburban railway network and enabling a fully automated line from the outer reaches of the Hills District through to Bankstown via the CBD.

__________________
If I don't credit a photo, I took it.

mw123, erbse, ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
geoking66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2017, 09:02 PM   #249
geoking66
Registered User
 
geoking66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, New York
Posts: 3,279
Likes (Received): 7370

The Lennox | Parramatta

Official website: http://www.thelennoxparramatta.com.au

Project facts
  • Address: 12 Phillip Street
  • Status: Site preparation
  • Developer: LIDIS
  • Architect: JPW
  • Residential: 413 units
  • Height: 152m (499ft)
  • Floors: 41


9 December:

Rendering:

__________________
If I don't credit a photo, I took it.

ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
geoking66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2017, 05:44 AM   #250
geoking66
Registered User
 
geoking66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, New York
Posts: 3,279
Likes (Received): 7370

York & George | CBD

Official website: http://yorkandgeorge.com.au

Project facts
  • Address: 379-383 George Street
  • Status: Under construction
  • Developer: Fife
  • Architect: John Wardle
  • Residential: 200 units
  • Height: 139m (456ft)
  • Floors: 40


5 January:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnd View Post
Not a significant amount of progress since Sky_Is_The_Limit's update in November. Photos taken today (January 5):



Y&G by cnd



Y&G1 by cnd

Rendering:

__________________
If I don't credit a photo, I took it.
geoking66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2017, 12:30 PM   #251
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus
 
Chad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Bangkok
Posts: 37,378
Likes (Received): 3725

Oh my god Sydney is smoking hot!
__________________
You have the right to remain silent, everything you say will be misquoted and used against you in the forum

-Imate pravo da ćutite, sve što budete rekli može i biće upotrebljeno protiv vas na forumu

You know you love me. XOXO.

ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
Chad no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2017, 09:27 PM   #252
geoking66
Registered User
 
geoking66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, New York
Posts: 3,279
Likes (Received): 7370

The Hensley | Potts Point

Official website: http://hensleypottspoint.com.au

Project facts
  • Address: 41 Bayswater Road
  • Status: Demolition
  • Developer: Roxy Pacific
  • Architect: Woods Bagot
  • Residential: 44 units
  • Floors: 9


6 January:

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.nix5 View Post

Lots of demolition has occurred at Hensley Hall, Bayswater Rd Kings Cross.
Ward Avenue on left. Known as 'Barry's Place' from the caretaker of many years.

Rendering:

__________________
If I don't credit a photo, I took it.

ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
geoking66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2017, 02:22 AM   #253
geoking66
Registered User
 
geoking66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, New York
Posts: 3,279
Likes (Received): 7370

60 Martin Place | CBD

Official website: http://sixtymartinplace.com.au

Project facts
  • Address: 60 Martin Place
  • Status: Demolition
  • Developer: Investa
  • Architect: Hassell
  • Office: 40,000 sqm (430,556 s.f.)
  • Height: 139m (456ft)
  • Floors: 35


28 December (demolition of existing building):

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnd View Post


60MP by cnd



60MP1 by cnd

Rendering:

__________________
If I don't credit a photo, I took it.
geoking66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2017, 10:05 PM   #254
geoking66
Registered User
 
geoking66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, New York
Posts: 3,279
Likes (Received): 7370

The Reserve | Green Square

Official website: http://reserveliving.com.au

Project facts
  • Address: 906 Bourke Street
  • Status: Under construction
  • Developer: JQZ
  • Architect: BVN
  • Residential: 343 units
  • Floors: 13


7 January:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizer View Post



Rendering:

__________________
If I don't credit a photo, I took it.

ChuckScraperMiami#1, jtr007 liked this post
geoking66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2017, 08:03 PM   #255
geoking66
Registered User
 
geoking66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, New York
Posts: 3,279
Likes (Received): 7370

Arc | CBD

Official website: http://arcbycrowngroup.com.au

Project facts
  • Address: 161 Clarence Street
  • Status: Under construction
  • Developer: Crown
  • Architect: Koichi Takada
  • Residential: 220 units
  • Height: 88m (289ft)
  • Floors: 25


8 January:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnd View Post


ARC by cnd

Renderings:



__________________
If I don't credit a photo, I took it.
geoking66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 04:18 PM   #256
geoking66
Registered User
 
geoking66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, New York
Posts: 3,279
Likes (Received): 7370

Ryde Garden | North Ryde

Official website: http://www.rydegarden.com.au

Project facts
  • Address: 27-37 Delhi Road
  • Status: Under construction
  • Developer: Watpac/Country Garden
  • Architect: Bates Smart
  • Residential: 830 units
  • Height: max. 92m (302ft)
  • Floors: 27, 23, 13


9 January:

Quote:
Originally Posted by djuhn2 View Post

Rendering (bottom right):

__________________
If I don't credit a photo, I took it.

ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
geoking66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 09:24 PM   #257
geoking66
Registered User
 
geoking66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, New York
Posts: 3,279
Likes (Received): 7370

Ovo | Green Square

Official website: http://greensquare.mirvac.com

Project facts
  • Address: 960 Bourke Street
  • Status: Under construction
  • Developer: Mirvac
  • Architect: FJMT
  • Residential: 224 units
  • Height: 97m (318ft)
  • Floors: 28

7 January:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizer View Post
Construction Update

Photos taken 07.01.2017


View along Portman Lane to core of the tower.
Ebsworth Apartments on left.


View from south at Tosh Lane and future Paul Street.
Ebsworth Apartments with rising core of Ovo Tower beside it.
In distance, left, Waterloo Estate, right, CBD.

Rendering:

__________________
If I don't credit a photo, I took it.

ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
geoking66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 10:14 PM   #258
Omega83
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Likes (Received):

Me encanta Sydney porque cada vez que la visito tiene algo nuevo por descubrir, porque siempre esta constante cambio y siempre para bien, felicitaciones por eso.
__________________

OEL4, ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
  Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2017, 01:49 AM   #259
geoking66
Registered User
 
geoking66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, New York
Posts: 3,279
Likes (Received): 7370

Pavilions | Olympic Park

Project facts
  • Address: 2 Figtree Drive
  • Status: Proposed
  • Developer: Mirvac
  • Architect: BVN
  • Residential: 701 units
  • Retail: 1,500 sqm (16,146 s.f.)
  • Height: 113m, 98m, 73m, 37m (371ft, 322ft, 240ft, 121ft)
  • Floors: max. 34


Renderings:



__________________
If I don't credit a photo, I took it.

Munwon, ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
geoking66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2017, 09:40 PM   #260
geoking66
Registered User
 
geoking66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, New York
Posts: 3,279
Likes (Received): 7370

CBD and South East Light Rail | CBD to Randwick and Kingsford via Surry Hills

Official website: http://www.sydneylightrail.transport.nsw.gov.au

Project facts
  • Status: Under construction
  • Cost: A$2.2bn
  • Length: 12.7km (7.9mi)
  • Number of stations: 23
  • Estimated opening: 2019


Work underway at the intersection of George and Hay Streets in the CBD:

Quote:
Originally Posted by prp002 View Post





Map:

__________________
If I don't credit a photo, I took it.
geoking66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
development news, projects & construction, sydney

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium