daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Cebu Projects on the Rise > Cebu City

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 9th, 2010, 06:14 AM   #121
rustyboi
official

Likes (Received): 381

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henz View Post
Could this be the HIGHRISE COMPONENT of CITTA DE MARE..

TWO 45 STOREYS RESIDENTIAL CONDOMINIUM?

whoa, I hope so!
rustyboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old June 9th, 2010, 06:28 AM   #122
great184
visionary

Likes (Received): 224

Hmmm I recognize that one that's one of the condos in Miami.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1536278
great184 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2010, 06:42 AM   #123
Henz

Likes (Received): 1641

for me.. looks like the design is not really that "hot".. you may not look up to Miami to find a similarity.. sa Manila.. daghan man sad sya kapareha......

i hope that this will be the the actual highrise component of the Citta de Mare as promised.. since i dont believe that they will just build all MRB's on the area considering the importance of the view.. which is in the first place what attracts them to buy a property and enter a joint venture with the City government.
Old June 9th, 2010, 07:04 AM   #124
AmbutLang

Likes (Received): 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by mAiNsTrEaMhunter View Post
grabeha sad anang 80+ buildings sa. nindota kaha ana tanawon!
Bati anang 80 + building puro midrise. Mapareho na sa mga residential condos and coop apartments buildings sa Queens and Brooklyn near the airports of La Guardia and JFK. Boring kaayo tan-awon.

Kung bag-o kapa anang lugar, mangita ka asa imong building. Basahon nimo ang street sign aron matultulan nimo asa ang inyoha. Nahitabo na nako. Naka palit mi coop apartment unya giapas nako akong maguwang kay namintal mi sa napalit namo. Nagtoyuktoyuk asa ang building kay ang napuo ka building pareho itsora , katas-on ug color nga bricks. Maayo gali nasuwat nako ang building number.

Last edited by AmbutLang; June 10th, 2010 at 08:43 PM.
AmbutLang no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2010, 08:34 AM   #125
mAiNsTrEaMhunter
Sun Worshipper

Likes (Received): 407

mao gyud sir fred. dapat 80+ MRBs and HRBs na lang unta para dili sumol tanawon. murag mahimong socialize housing ang dating kay uniform tanan ang height!
mAiNsTrEaMhunter no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2010, 06:45 PM   #126
Ejames
the hottie guy

Likes (Received): 155

haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mAiNsTrEaMhunter View Post

mao gyud sir fred. dapat 80+ MRBs and HRBs na lang unta para dili sumol tanawon. murag mahimong socialize housing ang dating kay uniform tanan ang height!
tama jud.. BORING jud ug murag housing proj.. hahaha.. sayang ang yuta for me

MIDSAYAP - WHERE I TRULY BELONG
Ejames no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2010, 03:17 PM   #127
mi.hyul
katotyal!!!!

Likes (Received): 4

maayo unta pareha ug style sa dubai marina.
Old June 11th, 2010, 04:16 PM   #128
Henz

Filinvest expects to start P10-B projects

Written by Dennis D. Estopace / Reporter
Thursday, 10 June 2010 18:56

GOTIANUN-LED listed conglomerate Filinvest Development Corp. (FDC) said it plans to start 15 new real estate projects and 23 additional phases this year with an additional sales value of P10.2 billion across all market segments.

This year “is expected to be a better year than 2009,” the company said in its report to the annual stockholders’ meeting on Thursday.

The company said the 13 new projects and additional phases will be under subsidiary Filinvest Land Inc. (FLI), with an estimated sales value of P8.6 billion.

“This includes four new socialized housing projects in Cavite, Batangas and Bulacan as well as two new affordable housing projects, also in Batangas and Cavite.”

FLI said it is also targeting to break ground on its flagship development in Cebu City within this year.

“Land development will commence soon in a position of the 10.6 hectares earmarked for a mixed-use development, as well as on the first of the residential buildings within the 40 hectares allocated for residential use.”

The company said FLI has a land bank of 2,433 hectares as of end-2009.

The two new projects are under subsidiary Filinvest Alabang Inc. (FAI) to include five residential buildings on the Alabang-Zapote Road and a four-tower residential development at the 244-hectare Filinvest Corporate City.

The company said it expects FAI’s revenues to increase this year “on higher commercial lot prices and greater demand with the near completion of the Skyway construction.

Last year, the more resilient demand for real estate products came from mass market housing under FLI while there was a dampening of orders for more expensively priced high-rise residential condominium projects under FAI.

Still, FDC said it expects Filinvest Land to “post even higher growth in its income as a result of higher sales take-up and completion of the inventory sold in previous years.”

FDC also is completing the construction of its second building—West Tower—in Bonifacio Global City, targeted to be completed by next year.

The conglomerate’s joint venture with Singapore-registered Archipelago International Pte. Ltd. also held a soft opening for its first hotel project, the Crimson Resort and Spa in Mactan, Cebu.

These real estate operations contributed 46 percent or P0.789 billion to FDC’s 2009 income of P2.765 billion. For the first quarter of this year, the company said real estate operations posted P1.2 billion in net revenues, 12-percent higher than the revenues posted in the same period last year.

“Middle-income projects of FLI, which include the medium-rise buildings, contributed most of the sales.”

The company, which also owns EastWest Banking Corp. and Pacific Sugar Holdings Corp., posted a 7.5-percent increase in its stock on Thursday closing at P2.28 after opening at P2.08.
Next >
Old June 13th, 2010, 08:09 AM   #129
rustyboi
official

another Filinvest SRP "teaser" appears in Sunstar News today check our the waterfront design (marina)!

Old June 13th, 2010, 08:16 AM   #130
mi.hyul
katotyal!!!!

Likes (Received): 4

murag theme park.
Old June 13th, 2010, 08:31 AM   #131
Henz

i've seen it also... if thats the ultimate plan for FLI's property near the shoreline and the several highrises and mrb's at the Citta de Mare.... then i believe it is worth the wait.. it would be simply astounding and world class...
Old June 13th, 2010, 10:36 AM   #132
Ejames
the hottie guy

Likes (Received): 155

nice bitaw.. ok ra dili hi-rise basta ing-ana ka complicated ang design ug walay pareho nga design between buildings

MIDSAYAP - WHERE I TRULY BELONG
Ejames no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2010, 01:47 PM   #133
ivanc
living the good life

Likes (Received): 86

cool.. murag wala pay anana sa pinas... i wonder if the pirate ship would a real ship gyud...
ivanc no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2010, 03:43 PM   #134
AmbutLang

Mahino unta ang FLI replica sa mga ships ni Magellan naay kaugalingon pantalan kauban sa Marina.

Asa man ang boardwalk nila ibutang? Usa na sa maka dani sa mga tao dayon kaon ug malingaw tanaw sa mga chick nangaligo sa dagat.
Old June 13th, 2010, 06:25 PM   #135
diehardbisdak
:D

Likes (Received): 3095

i can imagine sa "Piazza" by the sea...big WOW!
Old June 14th, 2010, 04:48 AM   #136
rustyboi
official

designs like this should be built along the SRP coastline rather than dead boring boxes. if this is indeed what Filinvest is planning to build, good job! it's just fitting.

@Ejames i agree, the complexity or shall we say, veering away the usual box buildings make it perfect for such development. its uncommon in the country. do I see a white sand beach somewhere on the left? cool!
Old June 14th, 2010, 06:53 AM   #137
mAiNsTrEaMhunter
Sun Worshipper

Likes (Received): 407

curves blend well with the sea. that i guess is the reason why those 'envisioned' structures of FLI resembles that of the waves.

and yes, im so excited about where the hell they'd place the white sands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi.hyul View Post

murag theme park.
mura gyud bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbutLang View Post
Mahino unta ang FLI replica sa mga ships ni Magellan naay kaugalingon pantalan kauban sa Marina.

Asa man ang boardwalk nila ibutang? Usa na sa maka dani sa mga tao dayon kaon ug malingaw tanaw sa mga chick nangaligo sa dagat.
hehehe...murag gasto nasad kaayo sir @fred nga himuan gyud og replica all 5 ships of the magellan expedition. he he he
mAiNsTrEaMhunter no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2010, 10:22 AM   #138
rustyboi
official

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanc View Post
cool.. murag wala pay anana sa pinas... i wonder if the pirate ship would a real ship gyud...
if they're building that ship, it could resemble one of five galleons during the time of Magellan, and i hope they'll turn it into a museum or some sort. and because its a real ship, it will travel around the country, exciting! (wishful thinking!)
Old June 14th, 2010, 11:42 AM   #139
Henz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyboi View Post
designs like this should be built along the SRP coastline rather than dead boring boxes. if this is indeed what Filinvest is planning to build, good job! it's just fitting.

@Ejames i agree, the complexity or shall we say, veering away the usual box buildings make it perfect for such development. its uncommon in the country. do I see a white sand beach somewhere on the left? cool!

i think.. mao na jud ang final plan.. kay di ba Tommy said there will be a whitesand........... thats great!!!
Old June 14th, 2010, 03:09 PM   #140
AmbutLang

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyboi View Post
if they're building that ship, it could resemble one of five galleons during the time of Magellan, and i hope they'll turn it into a museum or some sort. and because its a real ship, it will travel around the country, exciting! (wishful thinking!)
I believe those Magellan sailing ship replicas (3 of them) are now existing. It was show in history channel as being used for training, with the execption each ship has engines in case there's no wind to sail the ships. They made anchors in NYC harbor one time with other countries tall ships regalas on July 4th indepedence day.

Tags
cebu, condominium, oasis, philippines, residential, srp, tower, visayas