daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > South > Kochi



Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old March 27th, 2010, 04:13 AM   #21
DileepKS
Armchair Activist
 
DileepKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Original Capital of Kerala
Posts: 4,046
Likes (Received): 1931

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunpr View Post
TECOM doesnt have the fund to prepare a master plan for the project.
That is pure speculation. Let me make another speculation:

There is split in CPM (and LDF) on who gets/got what share of the kickback. TECOM refused to pay more to satisfy the side who got less in the initial distribution, hence the standstill.

Pure speculation only, no proof. As good as the 'TECOM has no money' speculation.
DileepKS no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
 
Old March 27th, 2010, 04:46 AM   #22
sakrishna
Registered User
 
sakrishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,209
Likes (Received): 898

Quote:
Originally Posted by DileepKS View Post
That is pure speculation. Let me make another speculation:

There is split in CPM (and LDF) on who gets/got what share of the kickback. TECOM refused to pay more to satisfy the side who got less in the initial distribution, hence the standstill.

Pure speculation only, no proof. As good as the 'TECOM has no money' speculation.
sakrishna no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2010, 02:00 PM   #23
arunpr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 838
Likes (Received): 1249

Quote:
Originally Posted by DileepKS View Post
That is pure speculation. Let me make another speculation:

There is split in CPM (and LDF) on who gets/got what share of the kickback. TECOM refused to pay more to satisfy the side who got less in the initial distribution, hence the standstill.

Pure speculation only, no proof. As good as the 'TECOM has no money' speculation.
Now I will tell you a truth. It is not speculation. Kunhalikutty tried to bring TECOM to Kochi for constructing Smart City in 2002 itself. TECOM had lot of discussions with IT department and Kunjalikutty and they participated in GIM in January 2003. Many investors promised to invest lot in kerala in GIM 2003. TECOM also promised Kunjalikutty for Smart City. But they were not ready to invest anything in Kochi (At that time Kakkanad was famous for the mental hospital in Kusumagiri). Nobody used to come there. Kinfra park was there in kakkanad. Infopark was not there in Jan 2003. Since Kunjalikutty couldnt able to give Kinfra park to TECOM, Govt of kerala decided to start Infopark with governments money. See this newsletter.

http://www.infoparkkochi.com/Infoconnect-Nov-2008-1.pdf

Read these words ..........
"It was a cold morning in early March 2003. I was woken up from my slumber by the ringing of the telephone. It must be
that …….. I muttered. I was right! My good old friend V.Kutty was on the other end. “Hey man, I heard that you are
joining Kinfra for IT building construction”, he shouted. “If so, what?” I was a little annoyed. He replied “That area is a
God-forsaken place. There is not even a regular bus service to that place”."

This was the situation in Kakkanad. Govt decided to contruct Infopark and it was a big success. AK Antony (Ex-CM) visited Infosys, TCS, Wipro campuses in Bangalore and he met many IT investors and invited them to start operations from Kochi. He offered lot of sops for them. Due to his efforts, Wipro, TCS and Infosys agreed to start Development centres in Kochi and Trivandrum. I really thank AK Antonys efforts for bringing them to kerala. When TCS and Wipro decided to start operations in Kochi, TECOM understood that Infopark has lot of potential and they again approached Kunjalikutty. I think this happened just before the 2004 loksabha elections. TECOM wanted the prime land in Infopark Kakkanad. They also wanted Infopark. But AK Antony was not ready to sell Infopark for throw away prices. Finally Ooommben CHandy came to power and he took over the IT ministry and decided to hand over Infopark for throw away prices to TECOM with the help of Kunjalikutty.

If this deal was materilaised, then Ommben CHandy and KUnjalikutty might have got crores for the transfer of Infopark for throw away prices.

THIS IS THE TRUTH !!!!!!!! NOT SPECULATION !!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS TO LDF AND CPIM FOR STOPPING THIS MULTI CRORE DEAL OF OOMMBEN CHANDY AND KUNJALIKUTTY .....

NOW TECOM IS EXPECTING A GOVT CHANGE IN 2011 AND THEY WAITING FOR OOMMBEN CHANDY TO BECOME THE CM .. SO THAT THEY CAN GET INFOPARK FOR THROW AWAY PRICES ... TECOM DOESNT HAVE ANY PLANS TO CONTRUCT IT PARK.. ONLY INTENTION IS TO GET 100S OF ACRES NEAR INFOPARK ... BUT LDF AND CPIM WILL NOT ALLOW THIS IN KERALA !!!!!!!!
arunpr está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2010, 02:47 PM   #24
sakrishna
Registered User
 
sakrishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,209
Likes (Received): 898

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunpr View Post
Now I will tell you a truth. It is not speculation. Kunhalikutty tried to bring TECOM to Kochi for constructing Smart City in 2002 itself. TECOM had lot of discussions with IT department and Kunjalikutty and they participated in GIM in January 2003. Many investors promised to invest lot in kerala in GIM 2003. TECOM also promised Kunjalikutty for Smart City. But they were not ready to invest anything in Kochi (At that time Kakkanad was famous for the mental hospital in Kusumagiri). Nobody used to come there. Kinfra park was there in kakkanad. Infopark was not there in Jan 2003. Since Kunjalikutty couldnt able to give Kinfra park to TECOM, Govt of kerala decided to start Infopark with governments money. See this newsletter.

http://www.infoparkkochi.com/Infoconnect-Nov-2008-1.pdf

THANKS TO LDF AND CPIM FOR STOPPING THIS MULTI CRORE DEAL OF OOMMBEN CHANDY AND KUNJALIKUTTY .....

!!!!
So you mean, had this deal happened,would this have been similar to the 'MULTI CRORE' Lavalin Scam in which Pinarayi Vijayan of CPI(M) made a lot of money, in crores?

Last edited by sakrishna; March 27th, 2010 at 03:16 PM.
sakrishna no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2010, 05:33 PM   #25
DileepKS
Armchair Activist
 
DileepKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Original Capital of Kerala
Posts: 4,046
Likes (Received): 1931

Hmm, in 2002, the only thing at Kakkanad was Kusumagiri? That shows how well informed you are.

I know for a fact (not speculation, FACT) that the government was actively promoting Technopark those days. Companies who wanted to set up shop in CEPZ (because of the VSNL Gateway) were strongly discouraged and packed off to Technopark. IT development was 'permitted' only after Technopark attained some kind of critical mass. When development did come, it took off well, and it is no wonder that it attracted world wide interest, including TECOM's.

And your speculation that Ummen Chandy (BTW, I reported your post for twisting the name to a vulgar and derogatory term, not that I expect anything out of it) and Kunhalikutty were going to get crores have the same validity of my speculation that the current stalemate is because of the question of how to share the same crores between your comrade leaders.

Both speculation. No proof. Oh, I forgot. Our dear comrade leaders can't do any evil, while those dirty politicians are neck deep in it. Same tactics of the great paper that informs the truth early.
DileepKS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2010, 05:35 PM   #26
arunpr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 838
Likes (Received): 1249

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakrishna View Post
So you mean, had this deal happened,would this have been similar to the 'MULTI CRORE' Lavalin Scam in which Pinarayi Vijayan of CPI(M) made a lot of money, in crores?
TECOM deal did not happen due to the govt change. SNC Lavalin scam didnt happen due to the govt change. Special thanks to pinarayi also.
arunpr está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2010, 05:41 PM   #27
arunpr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 838
Likes (Received): 1249

Quote:
Originally Posted by DileepKS View Post
Hmm, in 2002, the only thing at Kakkanad was Kusumagiri? That shows how well informed you are.

And your speculation that Ummen Chandy (BTW, I reported your post for twisting the name to a vulgar and derogatory term, not that I expect anything out of it) and Kunhalikutty were going to get crores have the same validity of my speculation that the current stalemate is because of the question of how to share the same crores between your comrade leaders.

Both speculation. No proof. Oh, I forgot. Our dear comrade leaders can't do any evil, while those dirty politicians are neck deep in it. Same tactics of the great paper that informs the truth early.
There was a Electronics park in Kakkanad before Infopark, which is developed under the leadership Susheela Gopalan (1996-2001 rule). I will surely give proof for the discussions which happened between TECOM and Kunjalikutty.. will post it soon ... i have the old news with me .. will post it here in 2 days .. .. need to get it ...
arunpr está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2010, 05:55 PM   #28
DileepKS
Armchair Activist
 
DileepKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Original Capital of Kerala
Posts: 4,046
Likes (Received): 1931

I personally know what Susheela Gopalan did (or didn't) at Kakkanad. I had the misfortune to sit in a meeting where her key adviser equated a state of the art electronics manufacturing plant to a cashew processing plant, arguing that both places 'labour is exploited by capital'. I also know the eventual result of that meeting as well.

What past is past. The IT region to the east of Mahabali's capital is a reality. 400+ acres of land is acquired and is with the government. This delay tactics is only hurting the region and the state eventually.

Maybe the party decided to give it to another bidder, who agreed to satisfy all the sides, unlike TECOM. That maybe the reason they want to kick them out and give it to another. Who knows the undercurrents at the foggy bottom!!
DileepKS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2010, 06:03 PM   #29
DileepKS
Armchair Activist
 
DileepKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Original Capital of Kerala
Posts: 4,046
Likes (Received): 1931

I really don't know who brought CEPZ in. It was in early 1980s. After that the state government and the local politicians had no role in it. It was run by the commerce ministry in a typical babu style. There was no scope for union, so politicians had no interest. It all changed when it started growing in the nineties. After that the only constructive thing done by the state was to build the road (the current SP/AP road). Destructive things, well, I'd rather not talk about it. I don't want a bunch of DYFIs stoning my car tomorrow.

And from that, our friend Arun here claim that Susheela Gopalan made the Electronics park. What a pity!! She made NOTHING here.
DileepKS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2010, 06:35 PM   #30
arunpr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 838
Likes (Received): 1249

'labour is exploited by capital'
----------------------------

Exploitation is happening in CEPZ Kochi. Same is the case in all other SEZs in India. You ask the employees working in CEPZ Kochi. They will tell you the truth. Companies like NEST are not giving salaries properly to employees. They simply delay the salaries for months. I know people who have not got salaries for 3-4 months and they left the company. IT Companies operating in other states are better than this. I have not heard about this salary issue with companies operating in Bangalore/Hyderabad/Chennai. Many companies are misusing the advantage of SEZ. IT industry also needs union or Employee Councils. It is there in European countries and employees are getting lot of benefits due to this councils. Companies are taking decisions after discussing with these councils. Presently 'labour is exploited by capital' in the name of IT investment. 1000s of employees lost job in IT sector without even getting the notice period salary. Many companies are threatening employees and asking them to leave the place. Susheela gopalans advisor said the right thing years back. Now this is happening in the IT industry in India.

Last edited by arunpr; March 27th, 2010 at 07:59 PM.
arunpr está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2010, 06:38 PM   #31
arunpr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 838
Likes (Received): 1249

Read this and check whether Susheela gopalan is the person who is behind the IT park in Kochi.

interview in the year 2000
http://ia.rediff.com/money/2000/nov/22inter.htm

"
What is the new attraction?

We now have a high technology park in Kochi, a food processing park in Kozhikode, an export promotion industrial park in Kochi, an apparel park in Trivandrum, a film and video park in Trivandrum and a herbal park in Wynad and Idduki. There are eight more industrial parks being planned. We have just started a special economic zone in Kochi. It is like a free trade zone.

It is going to be a hot commodity in Kerala.

"

I agree that Susheela Gopalan cudnt able to attract any private investors to this park. Only AK Antony took the initiative to attract companies like TCS and Wipro. But this is developed during the LDF rule in 1996-2001.

Last edited by arunpr; March 27th, 2010 at 06:46 PM.
arunpr está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2010, 06:58 PM   #32
arunpr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 838
Likes (Received): 1249

Quote:
Originally Posted by DileepKS View Post
And your speculation that Ummen Chandy (BTW, I reported your post for twisting the name to a vulgar and derogatory term, not that I expect anything out of it) and Kunhalikutty were going to get crores have the same validity of my speculation that the current stalemate is because of the question of how to share the same crores between your comrade leaders.

Why didnt TECOM start an IT city in Kochi in 2002 ? Dicussions started in 2002 and TECOM is still discussing. What a fraud company ? Govt of kerala should not do anymore discussions with this fraud company.

Read this. Proof for the allegations.

------------------------------
Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Kerala eyes Gulf investors
Kerala, a cash-starved south Indian state, is hosting a Global Investor Meet in January 2003 to attract investment in some ambitious projects including a plan-ned IT city, said visiting officials. Two local groups from Abu Dhabi have expressed interest in the upcoming IT city in Kochi.

Foreign Direct Investment in Kerala has been low despite thousands of Keralites working in the Gulf and elsewhere. Since the last decade, the state has attracted just Rs2,500 million in FDI, mainly in the IT sector.

"We want to change the scenario. So we have drawn up a new policy framework to attract investment. We expect or are at least targeting Rs500 billion in the next five years," said P.K. Kunha-likutty, Kerala's Minister for Industries and Information Technology.

"We have great expectations in Gulf countries due to the large number of people from the state, the proximity and traditional relations," he added.

The low FDI in the past has been mainly due to a "poor perception" of Kerala as an investment destination. A team of high-level officials are on a tour of the Middle East to promote and drum up support for the upcoming investor meet, initiated by the state government.

"However, we will have strong private participation although it is a state-government initiative." PriceWaterhouseCoopers, the global accounting major, has been engaged to assist the state government in this endeavour.

John Mathai, principal secretary (industries), Government of Kerala, said two Abu Dhabi groups have evinced interest in the project although it was yet on the drawing board.

"The two Arab groups have expressed interest in the IT city project at Kochi which will be like the Dubai Internet City, spread over 200 acres. We are encouraging investors in this project but a lot more has to be finalised," he added.
----------------------------------
http://www.my-kerala.com/n/a/arc9-2002.shtml
arunpr está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2010, 07:20 PM   #33
arunpr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 838
Likes (Received): 1249

http://www.keralamonitor.com/oct2004/dubaikochiit.html

"
We have been holding serious talks with the Dubai Internet City for the last four years and Kerala pavallion has attracted many companies from Dubai," he added. "Now DIC has come out with concrete proposal to set up a Smart City in India and they are positively looking at Kochi. Kunjalikutty, who is at the center of a controversy about giving sand mining rights to a private company without consulting the Cabinet, said the tate government will give all facilities for the smart city project. "They are looking at three options viz, Hyderabad, Kochi and Bangalore."We believe Kochi is the best option due to the high speed data connectivity through Kochi submarine fiber optical cables"

Why didnt TECOM go to Bangalore/Hyderabad after 10 years (2000 - 2010) ? They should leave kerala and go to Bangalore/Hyderabad. Lets see whether Karanataka/Andhra govt will give land for this company. In Bangalore, most of the companies are buying land from private players for huge prices. In keraka govt is giving land for cheap rates. TECOM also know about it. Thats why they are not going to Bangalore.

There is a correction. TECOM started discussions with Kerala in 2000 itself. So now 10 years are over.
arunpr está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2010, 08:46 PM   #34
sakrishna
Registered User
 
sakrishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,209
Likes (Received): 898

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunpr View Post
TECOM deal did not happen due to the govt change. SNC Lavalin scam didnt happen due to the govt change. Special thanks to pinarayi also.
You are a typical commie of this era.You have all the qualities to get a seat in Polit bureau. Trying to justify and cover up the mistakes of commies and blaming others for everything? How could u use such a vulgar word in a forum like this?

It seems you are one among those who got into CPM through Campus placement, like Prakasah Karat did.

Last edited by sakrishna; March 29th, 2010 at 07:58 AM.
sakrishna no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 04:27 AM   #35
DileepKS
Armchair Activist
 
DileepKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Original Capital of Kerala
Posts: 4,046
Likes (Received): 1931

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunpr View Post
We now have a high technology park in Kochi, a food processing park in Kozhikode, an export promotion industrial park in Kochi, an apparel park in Trivandrum, a film and video park in Trivandrum and a herbal park in Wynad and Idduki. There are eight more industrial parks being planned. We have just started a special economic zone in Kochi. It is like a free trade zone.
Hmm, if this is not എട്ടുകാലി മമ്മൂഞ്ഞ് logic I don't know what is. CEPZ was started in 1982, and it was converted into a SEZ in 2002. All done by the central govt. The State has NOTHING to do with it.

And which is the High Technology Park here? Kinfra?
DileepKS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 04:31 AM   #36
DileepKS
Armchair Activist
 
DileepKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Original Capital of Kerala
Posts: 4,046
Likes (Received): 1931

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunpr View Post
There is a correction. TECOM started discussions with Kerala in 2000 itself. So now 10 years are over.
Oh, that is thanx to your comrades. When UDF wanted to do it, you guys opposed. When some of your own wanted to do it, the other side stalled it.

You are like this, always. While progressive people think twenty years ahead, you think 20 years BEHIND. That's all.

BTW, just that we are familiar, could you tell us a bit more about yourself? Where do you live, and what is your line of work, other than being a party comrade?
DileepKS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 06:13 AM   #37
arunpr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 838
Likes (Received): 1249

Quote:
Originally Posted by DileepKS View Post
Hmm, if this is not എട്ടുകാലി മമ്മൂഞ്ഞ് logic I don't know what is. CEPZ was started in 1982, and it was converted into a SEZ in 2002. All done by the central govt. The State has NOTHING to do with it.

And which is the High Technology Park here? Kinfra?
It is the Kinfra Technology Park(Presently known as Infopark). Govt acquired land for this park in 1998 and started operations in 2000. But LDF govt cudnt able to attract any investors. UDF govt also had discussions with lot of Arab firms like DIC during 2002-2003 to invest in this Kinfra park in Kochi. But DIC was not ready. Finally govt only decided to contruct an IT building in 2003 and made this Infopark. I had posted a newsletter before.
http://www.infoparkkochi.com/Infoconnect-Nov-2008-1.pdf
As per this, contruction has started in the March 2003. When govt attracted IT companies to this park, then DIC again came in with the proposal of Smart City.

I am at a comrade or a party member. I am an IT professional working in Bangalore. I have worked in Infopark Kochi also, shifted to bangalore for a better salary. Stayed in Kakkanad for 5-6 years and i know Kakkanad very well. I had seen the contruction of SP/AP road, Kinfra and all.

It is very difficult to be a party member with a job in IT sector. Lot of responsibilities are there. I know many party members, who need to work from morning 6:00 to night 9:00. IT job is much lesser than a party worker job. I know people who are working like that. CPIMs party worker is not similar to other party workers and they have lot of responsibilities. Need to do lot.
arunpr está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 06:24 AM   #38
arunpr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 838
Likes (Received): 1249

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakrishna View Post
You are a typical commie of this era.You have all the qualities to get a seat in Polit bureau. Trying to justify and cover the mistakes of commies and blaming others for everything? How could u use such a vulgar word in a forum like this?

It seems you are one among those who got into CPM through Campus placement, like Prakasah Karat did.
Thanks for your compliments. We didnt had politics in our college. And I had a bad impression about SFI, CPIM and all. Later I understood that it is all media (Means business men as most of it is controlled by them) creation to help the business group. They want to destroy party and its workers, so that business groups can do whatever they want. Then, there will not be anyone to oppose them. People like Prakash Karat got placement from Indian colleges. but our Ghandhis (Sonia, Rahul), PM and our Central Home minister got placements from universities outside india. So Prakash Karat know something about the people of India, where as the others doesnt know anything about India and the people of India. They only know how to serve the business people and make money.
arunpr está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 08:53 AM   #39
sakrishna
Registered User
 
sakrishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,209
Likes (Received): 898

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunpr View Post
Thanks for your compliments. We didnt had politics in our college. And I had a bad impression about SFI, CPIM and all. Later I understood that it is all media (Means business men as most of it is controlled by them) creation to help the business group. They want to destroy party and its workers, so that business groups can do whatever they want. Then, there will not be anyone to oppose them. People like Prakash Karat got placement from Indian colleges. but our Ghandhis (Sonia, Rahul), PM and our Central Home minister got placements from universities outside india. So Prakash Karat know something about the people of India, where as the others doesnt know anything about India and the people of India. They only know how to serve the business people and make money.
Yes, you are correct. While the Congress workers do business with the help of corporates, CPI(M) workers can't do that because it's against their ideology. So CPM will have to start everything from scratch, on their own-that's how they started party channel,
star hotels, water them park etc. With whose money? Why didn't they use the money for some other useful purpose?


They simply oppose anything and finally become the laughings tocks- be it in the case of use of computers in Govt. offices, loan from ADB etc.

What about the cases of CPI(M) leaders' offsprings pursuing higher education abroad? From where are they getting money for this?

I'm neither a supporter of congress nor of CPM and their leaders.

But people have really got fed up with CPM because, while the leaders of the so called people's party are intelligently making money (by dirty means), those who actually follow the principles of the party are made to work like donkeys and don't enjoy any benefit.

I appreciate all those who sincerely work for the people and development of the country, across the party lines.

Okay man, I don't want to give any more reply on this. But the only thing I want to say is that please don't support CPM and its new generation leaders blindly.

Last edited by sakrishna; March 28th, 2010 at 09:20 AM.
sakrishna no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 10:36 AM   #40
arunpr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 838
Likes (Received): 1249

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakrishna View Post
Yes, you are correct. While the Congress workers do business with the help of corporates, CPI(M) workers can't do that because it's against their ideology. So CPM will have to start everything from scratch, on their own-that's how they started party channel,
star hotels, water them park etc. With whose money? Why didn't they use the money for some other useful purpose?


They simply oppose anything and finally become the laughings tocks- be it in the case of use of computers in Govt. offices, loan from ADB etc.

What about the cases of CPI(M) leaders' offsprings pursuing higher education abroad? From where are they getting money for this?

I'm neither a supporter of congress nor of CPM and their leaders.

But people have really got fed up with CPM because, while the leaders of the so called people's party are intelligently making money (by dirty means), those who actually follow the principles of the party are made to work like donkeys and don't enjoy any benefit.

I appreciate all those who sincerely work for the people and development of the country, across the party lines.

Okay man, I don't want to give any more reply on this. But the only thing I want to say is that please don't support CPM and its new generation leaders blindly.
Very few CPIM party people are there in the director board of Kairali TV. CPIM has got a limited share. They collected money from party workers and gave them shares. Read this abt the Water Theme park. It is not owned by party. Its a coperative society. Sai : You can also become a share holder of the Water theme park. It is open for all.
http://www.vismayakerala.com/about.html

People have got a wrong impression about the business activities done by coperative societies. Business men want to destroy these coperative societies in Kerala. This same business community only destroyed firms like Keltron, HMT, ITI etc companies. They are using media for destroying it.

CPIM didnt oppose ADB. They opposed some terms and conditions in ADB loans which are not good for the state. Similarly CPIM didnt oppose Smart City. They opposed some terms and conditions in Smart City.

It is possible for a student to get loan for pursuing higher studies. Most of the students are going abroad using loans. Same is be the case with Pinarayis sons also. Another media creation.

All these allegations are created by media. I had similar thoughts like sai before. So I tried to find the root cause and I understood that media is popularising these to help the corporates.

Last edited by arunpr; April 2nd, 2010 at 09:07 AM.
arunpr está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu