SkyscraperCity Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

[COMPLETED] D15 | Flamingo Valley

8K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  Minority 
#1 ·
Project Name: JEWEL OF THE EAST
Former Development Name: Flamingo Valley
Developer: FCL Estate Pte Ltd (Frasers Centrepoint Homes)
Property Type: Condominium
Tenure: Freehold
Completion Date: 1 Apr 2015
Total Units: 393
District No: 15

>> click here for floor plans >>>

See less See more
#3 ·
studio~1500-1600psf
2bedder~1350psf
3bedder~1250psf

Pros: basement parking with possible 20-30extra lots, full condo facilities including tennis court, FH, quiet, big land size of about 380000sqft

Cons: many units on the valley, spooky for units facing muslim cemetry, not much view, not near MRT, hilly slope and can be tiring to walk to siglap centre whr the amenities r, price tag(minus 150psf will be more reasonable)

#12 ·
oh well, to each his own lah.. no matter what agents tell us, we still have to do our own due diligence.. at least the agents are not pointing a gun at us forcing us to fork out $$.

have seen bankers and lawyers that are much worse.

end of day, agents doing their job, and if u find an agent that are the non pushy, good knowledge, patient and with a longer term outlook, stick with that one or two and perhaps even offer higher comms or bring them out to dinner or drinks even if the deal didnt go thru to show an appreciation of good work done..

#14 · (Edited)
FH/999 besides MRT can also lose out to LH near MRT and not near MRT ..... :nuts: , take note, besides and near are difference !

Now a days is about new vs old, it's flour more expensive than bread !

Soft launch with an empty land price > Under construction price > going to TOP price > after TOP price

After TOP, considered as old liao.....

#23 ·
Re: Flamanigo Valley

Hi

Recently i just visited the show room and find it not too bad after all. But do agreed prc is a bit steep and understand the developer bought the land at arn 400psf . Regard the cemetry unless you take the block 468 and the rest shd be quite safe. I still feel is quite conventient to walk to Siglap area .....Do anyone kwn what is the launching prc ???:) :cheers:

#24 ·
Hi

Recently i just visited the show room and find it not too bad after all. But do agreed prc is a bit steep and understand the developer bought the land at arn 400psf . Regard the cemetry unless you take the block 468 and the rest shd be quite safe. I still feel is quite conventient to walk to Siglap area .....Do anyone kwn what is the launching prc ???:) :cheers:

wat is the asking price now? I saw it but I find that the 2 lane road infront too small. so many units likly jam when a bus stop on the lane n block the road. Also not accounting the morning traffic from the private estate....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.