daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Supertalls > Proposed Supertalls



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old December 22nd, 2014, 03:14 AM   #241
Shaddorry
Futurologist
 
Shaddorry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hofstade-Aalst
Posts: 1,527
Likes (Received): 699

gee thats a big pit!
Shaddorry no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old January 21st, 2015, 12:53 AM   #242
ArtZ
Registered User
 
ArtZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bydgoszcz / Poole
Posts: 1,203
Likes (Received): 1076

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy View Post
This is being built for sure??


Absolutely amazing design! It has to be the Dalian's icon.
__________________
www.azjaafrykaameryka.salon24.pl

Eroha, Wrocer, Sasha 74, Mr Cladding, Zaz965 liked this post
ArtZ no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2015, 07:10 PM   #243
kanye
WDNF-Mod | RIP desertpunk
 
kanye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Austria
Posts: 4,734
Likes (Received): 8514

Feb 21 by 蓝色天际线


__________________
kanye no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2015, 05:54 PM   #244
kanye
WDNF-Mod | RIP desertpunk
 
kanye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Austria
Posts: 4,734
Likes (Received): 8514

March 27 by 蓝色天际线
__________________

CP11, Wrocer, Sasha 74, sgollis, mafd12 and 2 others liked this post
kanye no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2015, 01:41 AM   #245
Ch.W
Registered User
 
Ch.W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Heinsberg - near Cologne
Posts: 1,780
Likes (Received): 5180

30.03.2015
by feipeng8865


__________________

oscillation, CP11, DJaCoNdA, mafd12, swatded and 5 others liked this post
Ch.W no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2015, 12:44 PM   #246
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally
 
KillerZavatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Düsseldorf
Posts: 11,346
Likes (Received): 8242

Progress is finally getting somewhere. It felt like ages waiting for this project to come to fruition.

After all, groundbreaking was in 2010.
__________________

Wrocer liked this post
KillerZavatar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2015, 11:52 PM   #247
Wrocer
super&megatalls fan
 
Wrocer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,619
Likes (Received): 751

That's what we call a very big hole !

I can't wait to see this really beautiful tower rising fastly over the ground !
__________________
Nawiązując do niesprawiedliwych i dziwacznych interpretacji mojej aktywności na forum pragnę zapewnić wszystkich zainteresowanych, że pisuję tu nie na złość komukolwiek, a mój głos w dyskusji wynika z zainteresowania inwestycjami głównie we Wrocławiu, a także z chęci pozyskania i przekazania informacji/opinii z postępów inwestycji w licznych interesujących mnie wątkach i nie ma to nic wspólnego ze spamowaniem/trollowaniem, jak to niektórzy próbują mi zarzucić. Jeżeli ktoś nie toleruje poglądów innych (moich), naprawdę nie musi czytać moich postów.

Ch.W liked this post
Wrocer está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2015, 12:17 AM   #248
Ch.W
Registered User
 
Ch.W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Heinsberg - near Cologne
Posts: 1,780
Likes (Received): 5180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrocer View Post
That's what we call a very big hole !

I can't wait to see this really beautiful tower rising fastly over the ground !
Me too! It very unique especially for the top.
__________________

Wrocer, Zaz965 liked this post
Ch.W no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2015, 03:55 AM   #249
Wrocer
super&megatalls fan
 
Wrocer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,619
Likes (Received): 751

Long time without fresh pics

I'm not sure were these renders already here, so I put them and the source link:
http://www.hok.com/design/type/comme...-harbor-tower/



If there are no new photos from the construction site, better renders than nothing
__________________
Nawiązując do niesprawiedliwych i dziwacznych interpretacji mojej aktywności na forum pragnę zapewnić wszystkich zainteresowanych, że pisuję tu nie na złość komukolwiek, a mój głos w dyskusji wynika z zainteresowania inwestycjami głównie we Wrocławiu, a także z chęci pozyskania i przekazania informacji/opinii z postępów inwestycji w licznych interesujących mnie wątkach i nie ma to nic wspólnego ze spamowaniem/trollowaniem, jak to niektórzy próbują mi zarzucić. Jeżeli ktoś nie toleruje poglądów innych (moich), naprawdę nie musi czytać moich postów.

pteranodon, ArtZ, swatded, Sechou, Zaz965 and 1 others liked this post
Wrocer está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2015, 09:30 PM   #250
Ch.W
Registered User
 
Ch.W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Heinsberg - near Cologne
Posts: 1,780
Likes (Received): 5180

13.05.2015
By feipeng8865
activity
__________________
Ch.W no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2015, 10:28 PM   #251
oscillation
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 5,558

Yep. There is and red big crane.

source: here

__________________
oscillation no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2015, 11:37 PM   #252
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally
 
KillerZavatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Düsseldorf
Posts: 11,346
Likes (Received): 8242

finally!
__________________

Zaz965 liked this post
KillerZavatar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2015, 01:23 AM   #253
Wrocer
super&megatalls fan
 
Wrocer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,619
Likes (Received): 751

YEAH ! They have started seriously !

And completing another (red) crane !
__________________
Nawiązując do niesprawiedliwych i dziwacznych interpretacji mojej aktywności na forum pragnę zapewnić wszystkich zainteresowanych, że pisuję tu nie na złość komukolwiek, a mój głos w dyskusji wynika z zainteresowania inwestycjami głównie we Wrocławiu, a także z chęci pozyskania i przekazania informacji/opinii z postępów inwestycji w licznych interesujących mnie wątkach i nie ma to nic wspólnego ze spamowaniem/trollowaniem, jak to niektórzy próbują mi zarzucić. Jeżeli ktoś nie toleruje poglądów innych (moich), naprawdę nie musi czytać moich postów.
Wrocer está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2015, 01:34 AM   #254
Maximalist
Only More is More
 
Maximalist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Valencia/Toronto
Posts: 1,383
Likes (Received): 492

Impressive design, very creative. Hope they stick with it and use quality cladding - Greenland has a pretty good track record in this respect.
__________________
See: SIX BUILDINGS THAT WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD IN 2017 http://WOWchitecture.blogspot.com
Maximalist no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2015, 05:19 AM   #255
Blue Flame
Get Silly!
 
Blue Flame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lexington,KY
Posts: 2,369
Likes (Received): 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximalist View Post
Impressive design, very creative. Hope they stick with it and use quality cladding - Greenland has a pretty good track record in this respect.
How many supertalls have Greenland built? I only know of the one in Nanjing.

btw, The foundation rebar does echo the current design plan, which is promising.
__________________
A cynic is nothing but a realist with experience.
Blue Flame no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2015, 08:46 AM   #256
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally
 
KillerZavatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Düsseldorf
Posts: 11,346
Likes (Received): 8242

The one in zhengzhou is not supertall but pretty impressive as well.
__________________

pteranodon liked this post
KillerZavatar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2015, 02:58 PM   #257
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers
 
ZZ-II's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Near Ingolstadt in Bavaria
Posts: 33,507
Likes (Received): 6530

delete, wrong thread.

Last edited by ZZ-II; May 19th, 2015 at 03:06 PM.
ZZ-II no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2015, 09:52 PM   #258
Wrocer
super&megatalls fan
 
Wrocer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,619
Likes (Received): 751

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Flame View Post
How many supertalls have Greenland built? I only know of the one in Nanjing.

btw, The foundation rebar does echo the current design plan, which is promising.
Then watch this one - in Wuhan - the best Greenland Center with the most beautiful and space shapes - it's just started climbing to the sky (finally to 636 m !)
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1261427
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...261427&page=59
__________________
Nawiązując do niesprawiedliwych i dziwacznych interpretacji mojej aktywności na forum pragnę zapewnić wszystkich zainteresowanych, że pisuję tu nie na złość komukolwiek, a mój głos w dyskusji wynika z zainteresowania inwestycjami głównie we Wrocławiu, a także z chęci pozyskania i przekazania informacji/opinii z postępów inwestycji w licznych interesujących mnie wątkach i nie ma to nic wspólnego ze spamowaniem/trollowaniem, jak to niektórzy próbują mi zarzucić. Jeżeli ktoś nie toleruje poglądów innych (moich), naprawdę nie musi czytać moich postów.

Zaz965 liked this post
Wrocer está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2015, 09:28 PM   #259
Ch.W
Registered User
 
Ch.W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Heinsberg - near Cologne
Posts: 1,780
Likes (Received): 5180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Flame View Post
How many supertalls have Greenland built? I only know of the one in Nanjing
Take a look:(including skyscapers)
complete
Nanjinghttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...305916&page=65
Zhengzhouhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Nanchanghttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland

under construction
Wuhanhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Suzhouhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Zhengzhouhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Xi'anhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Changshahttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Beijinghttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Jinanhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Nanchanghttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Foshanhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Hefeihttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Nanninghttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Guangzhouhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland

preperation, approved and project
Dalianhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Hangzhouhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Chengduhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Qingdaohttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Foshanhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Wuhanhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Changchunhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Yinchuanhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Nanchonghttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Urumqihttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Ningbohttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Xininghttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Harbinhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Suzhouhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Fushunhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Guangzhouhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Daqinghttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Jinanhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
__________________

Wrocer, swatded, ArtZ liked this post

Last edited by Ch.W; May 25th, 2015 at 09:54 PM.
Ch.W no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2015, 02:44 AM   #260
Blue Flame
Get Silly!
 
Blue Flame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lexington,KY
Posts: 2,369
Likes (Received): 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch.W View Post
Take a look:(including skyscapers)
complete
Nanjinghttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...305916&page=65
Zhengzhouhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Nanchanghttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland

under construction
Wuhanhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Suzhouhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Zhengzhouhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Xi'anhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Changshahttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Beijinghttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Jinanhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Nanchanghttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Foshanhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Hefeihttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Nanninghttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Guangzhouhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland

preperation, approved and project
Dalianhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Hangzhouhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Chengduhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Qingdaohttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Foshanhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Wuhanhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Changchunhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Yinchuanhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Nanchonghttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Urumqihttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Ningbohttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Xininghttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Harbinhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Suzhouhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Fushunhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Guangzhouhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Daqinghttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Jinanhttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ight=greenland
Right. I knew they had a lot planned and u/c, but the only supertall they have built so far is the one in Nanjing. The twins in Nanchang are very nice though.
Thanks for the full list though.
__________________
A cynic is nothing but a realist with experience.

pteranodon, Ch.W liked this post
Blue Flame no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu