daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Supertalls > Proposed Supertalls

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 3rd, 2011, 02:52 PM   #101
pkalein
Bangged

Likes (Received): 845

Quote:
Originally Posted by RohanNZ View Post
Have you even seen the amount of supertalls coming up in China? Its mind blowing

Shanghai, Dubai, Mumbai hehe all asian are getting taller
pkalein no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old October 3rd, 2011, 06:45 PM   #102
Spongebob-Lowpants
the software whiz kid

Likes (Received): 15

I just hope they do build this one and dont end up puttin it on hold foever :sigh:
Spongebob-Lowpants no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2011, 07:15 PM   #103
pkalein
Bangged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongebob-Lowpants View Post
I just hope they do build this one and dont end up puttin it on hold foever :sigh:

hope dey dnt but Lodha has got a good reputation but can't say anything as DB is India's 4th biggest real estate group
pkalein no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2011, 11:05 PM   #104
minba
BANNED

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkalein View Post
It looks like even the smallest and poorest nations in the world today builds supertalls. I'll guess these nations needs to impress the western countries in Europe and USA ...but I got news for you - they don't get impressed that easy
minba no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2011, 11:24 PM   #105
jaadu

Likes (Received): 39

No One is trying to impress anyone my friend.. You see so many supertalls in China and India because there is money and there are people who want to pay for the apartments in them. Land prices in Mumbai are comparable to prices in London,NY or Tokyo. and BTW What is see is opposite with rich countries trying to get more trade from fast developing countries as that is where growth is.

you just need to grow up and open your mind !!
jaadu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2011, 11:52 PM   #106
minba
BANNED

ups, guess I hit a nerve any bananarepublic today can build a supertall, just look at India: a very poor country but still you waist money on stuff you can't afford. how about giving the money to the one billion poor people in your contry
Old October 6th, 2011, 12:07 AM   #107
rmvdweller
BANNED

Likes (Received): 53

Does SSC tolerate such jerk trolls nowadays? I thought this phenomenon had reduced to a great extent recently.

Some *******s cannot understand the difference between "India" (i.e. the government) spending money, and private developers spending money for their own profits, based on the market.

However, the existence of such filthy *******s should not prevent SSC from cleaning the filth every now and then.
rmvdweller no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2011, 12:27 AM   #108
amo_porto
Melissa

Likes (Received): 1022

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkalein View Post
that's right, all those cities are awesome.
amo_porto no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2011, 12:49 AM   #109
hmmwv

Likes (Received): 420

Please don't "waisting" energy feeding the troll.
hmmwv no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2011, 02:55 AM   #110
Munwon

Likes (Received): 3189

Quote:
Originally Posted by minba View Post
ups, guess I hit a nerve any bananarepublic today can build a supertall, just look at India: a very poor country but still you waist money on stuff you can't afford. how about giving the money to the one billion poor people in your contry
Maybe you haven't been keeping up in the news but, America and the E.U. are broke. Only Canada and the Aussies are in good shape large in part by trade with BRIC nations.
Munwon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2011, 03:43 AM   #111
India101

Likes (Received): 2632

Quote:
Why don't you give all your money to the poor people, and let some homeless children into your house instead of telling other what to do with their money

Anyway cross post from India forum

Quote:
India: Concrete to reach the sky

Lafarge has completed 2 record continuous pours in Mumbai, during the construction of "Lodha World One", one of the world's tallest residential buildings.
In August 2011, over 13,500 m³ of concrete was poured to build the raft foundation. The first continuous pour required 5,236m³ and the second pour required 8,289.5 m³ - both a success despite challenging conditions: torrential monsoons and heavy traffic of congested Mumbai city. It was also the first time in India that the supplier was chosen before the contractor was selected.

The total project size is approximately 1.58 million sq feet and requires a total of 800,000m³ of concrete. This project is also an opportunity for Lafarge in India to produce and supply value added concrete implying mixing of microsilica in bulk using technological advancement.

"Lodha World One" is a 4 year project and has been designed by Giorgio Armani.
India101 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2011, 09:17 AM   #112
minba
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munwon View Post
Maybe you haven't been keeping up in the news but, America and the E.U. are broke. Only Canada and the Aussies are in good shape large in part by trade with BRIC nations.
Well, that's the way it is, when we carry the rest of the world on our shoulders The USA and Europe are still by far the richest countries in the world and will be for centuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by India101 View Post
Why don't you give all your money to the poor people, and let some homeless children into your house instead of telling other what to do with their money
I already do that...it's called foreign aid and India get's a huge load from alle the western contries ..so I guess i'm actually telling you to do with my money

I will spend no more time in this sad thread...I'll might be back when India earn som respect in the western world...like never bye bye
Old October 6th, 2011, 09:22 AM   #113
rmvdweller
BANNED

Likes (Received): 53

Awww, poor you - lost your job? Living on unemployment benefits? Maybe you'll be homeless soon?

If not right now, that is your future. Looking at your economic state, it is most likely that you and your family will die sad deaths on the roadside.

Coz', within your lifetime, US and Europe would cease to be the richest nations. Centuries? More like a couple of decades.

Understand the reality and prepare for it. Don't say you weren't warned.
rmvdweller no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2011, 09:39 AM   #114
lady gaga
Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munwon View Post
lady gaga no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2011, 09:40 AM   #115
lady gaga
Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmvdweller View Post
Awww, poor you - lost your job? Living on unemployment benefits? Maybe you'll be homeless soon?

If not right now, that is your future. Looking at your economic state, it is most likely that you and your family will die sad deaths on the roadside.

Coz', within your lifetime, US and Europe would cease to be the richest nations. Centuries? More like a couple of decades.

Understand the reality and prepare for it. Don't say you weren't warned.
Old October 6th, 2011, 09:46 AM   #116
lady gaga
Mod

Quote:
Well, that's the way it is, when we carry the rest of the world on our shoulders The USA and Europe are still by far the richest countries in the world and will be for centuries

I already do that...it's called foreign aid and India get's a huge load from alle the western contries ..so I guess i'm actually telling you to do with my money

I will spend no more time in this sad thread...I'll might be back when India earn som respect in the western world...like never bye bye

you clearly have a empty brain if you dont have something postive thing to post here dont post at all and for your info The asian countries are developing faster the europe And USA you guys have nothing your a pethtac
Old October 6th, 2011, 09:47 AM   #117
minba
BANNED

I really hit a nerve ..why don't you guys have a cookie and a glass of milk
Old October 6th, 2011, 09:49 AM   #118
lady gaga
Mod

Quote:
I really hit a nerve ..why don't you guys have a cookie and a glass of milk
Old October 6th, 2011, 09:50 AM   #119
minba
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady gaga View Post
and for your info The asian countries are developing faster the europe And USA
It's no problem developing at a faster rate, when you start from nothing
Old October 6th, 2011, 09:52 AM   #120
IngMarco

Likes (Received): 2635

Just don't feed the troll.

It looks like this tower is about to reach street level, any larger image of the site to watch it clearer?
IngMarco no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
madrid, mumbai