daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Asian Skyscraper Forums > East Asia > Taiwan Forums 台灣論壇 > Projects & infrastructure / 工程和基礎設施

Projects & infrastructure / 工程和基礎設施 Development of infrastructure in Taiwan

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old August 29th, 2010, 08:59 AM   #41
pierre-laurent
Don Pedro-Lorenzo

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangu View Post
It wasn't very expensive, food is usually very affordable in Taiwan by American standards. I believe it was around 125 or 150 NT?

Indeed. I am all for open communication and to fly from Taipei to Hong Kong then to Shanghai is simply too ridiculous.
oh no...this pic of beef nuddle make me hungry. ...150NT$ it's still ok for a airport.

i don't how many cost a bowl of beef nuddle in texas, but in paris that costs 8€ (400 NT€!!). it's kinda cheap for the life level in west europe. but thoses nuddles (except in one or two serious taiwanese restaurants) are mostly fade, flavorless. taiwanese restaurants are rare in france, so they tend to take advantage of this monopolistic situation.

btw, thanks for posting your songshan airport pics. i've never seen its interior.

i don't put pressure on you, each on manage his time like he wish. but do you share your penghu trip soon?

Sponsored Links

Old August 29th, 2010, 10:17 AM   #42
kalifese

Likes (Received): 12

that airport is so crappy. better not to look at pics of its current state cuz it just reminds us how pathetic it looks. it looks like it hasnt changed in 50 years. makes you wonder what exactly the taiwanese govt has been doing with its money all this time and what govt officials do with their time.
kalifese no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2010, 05:44 PM   #43
lolstebbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalifese View Post
that airport is so crappy. better not to look at pics of its current state cuz it just reminds us how pathetic it looks. it looks like it hasnt changed in 50 years. makes you wonder what exactly the taiwanese govt has been doing with its money all this time and what govt officials do with their time.
It's actually changed a lot since I flew there there about 4 years ago. A lot of the restaurants that are there now weren't there back then, and neither were all the International airlines/check-ins/barriers (the latter three being a big duh).
lolstebbo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2010, 06:02 PM   #44
Pangu
中華民國

Likes (Received): 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre-laurent View Post
i don't how many cost a bowl of beef nuddle in texas, but in paris that costs 8€ (400 NT€!!). it's kinda cheap for the life level in west europe. but thoses nuddles (except in one or two serious taiwanese restaurants) are mostly fade, flavorless. taiwanese restaurants are rare in france, so they tend to take advantage of this monopolistic situation.
Holy cow! 8 Euro is about $10 US! Beef noodle in the US, at least here in Texas, usually runs about $6-7 (not including tip, oh how I miss not tipping in Taiwan lol) and they are nowhere near as good as they are in Taiwan either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre-laurent View Post
i don't put pressure on you, each on manage his time like he wish. but do you share your penghu trip soon?
Haha no problem, I actually intended on working on them today or else I'll never get to them! Keep an eye out for them
Pangu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2010, 07:21 PM   #45
Taihoku_Formosa

Likes (Received): 1

...still see lies everyday in TW...
Songshan Airport is actually more than 60 years old.
Taihoku_Formosa no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2010, 07:22 PM   #46
jjl

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangu View Post
Holy cow! 8 Euro is about $10 US! Beef noodle in the US, at least here in Texas, usually runs about $6-7 (not including tip, oh how I miss not tipping in Taiwan lol) and they are nowhere near as good as they are in Taiwan either.

Haha no problem, I actually intended on working on them today or else I'll never get to them! Keep an eye out for them
$8-9 here in Vancouver + 27% (tax + tip) I'm slightly inclined to give less tip, service in cheap asian restaurants are virtually nonexistent. A lot of the pho places here expect you to go up and pay the bill, what do I pay my tips for?

I was never a fan of songshan airport, land is precious enough in Taiwan as is much less having an airport in Taipei. Proper transportation options to the CKS airport along with expanded capacity of the airport itself would have been nice. Taiwan is such a small island. On a side note, what were they thinking with the wenhu line and airport link. The Bombardier trains are tiny enough as if and they need to dedicate racks for luggages that no one ever use.
jjl no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2010, 07:30 PM   #47
Taihoku_Formosa

I think it's stupid for the line to detour for the airport. They should have built an extension or a new Mingchuan line for the airport.

Everyday, thousands of ppl waste money and time on Neihu line because of Songshan airport station.
Taihoku_Formosa no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2010, 08:43 PM   #48
Pangu
中華民國

Likes (Received): 16

These photos were taken after we got back from Penghu and landed at Songshan Airport.

Renovation on the outside.

Terminal 2
Pangu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2010, 12:49 PM   #49
ad50939
Need vacation....

機場招商!全球最大航商來了
【聯合晚報╱記者謝蕙蓮/台北報導】 2010.08.30 02:54 pm

全球最大的商務航空營運商UNIVERSAL董事長C.Gregory Evans,上午拜訪交通部政務次長葉匡時。對松山機場將興建小型私人飛機商務中心,UNIVERSAL表示高度興趣,有意和國內航空公司合作,參加招商。

UNIVERSAL亞太區總裁林烈風更樂觀表示,松山機場商務中心未來大有可為,以兩岸間商業往來熱絡情況,他認為松山機場商務中心成立後,五年內就有機會達到甚至超越香港機場商務中心的營運規模。

林烈風表示,在亞洲地區的機場商務中心,他最看好台灣的松山機場和大陸上海的虹橋機場,因為機場就位在市區,地理位置最好。香港赤臘角和北京機場,距離市區都太遠,地理條件不如松山優越。

他強調,大公司的董事長們都很忙、時間少,機場距離市區愈近、交通愈方便,愈有可能吸引他們。目前香港一年約有4200架次商務飛機起降,以兩岸間頻繁的商業互動、國際大企業也紛紛前進中國大陸;松山機場商務中心五年內就有機會趕上、甚至超越香港。

葉匡時表示,松山機場商務中心因為涉及國有土地撥用,目前還有一些問題待解決。但只要用地問題一解決,就能開始招商,未來參與松山機場商務中心營運的業者,交通部也會要求必須有國際經驗。

葉匡時:若能提供私人專機更便捷服務,愈能吸引國際大老闆來台,帶來商機。

葉匡時說,有些人認為機場的私人飛機商務中心是專為有錢人量身打造。但站在交通部的立場,世界級的大老闆都很繁忙,台灣若能提供私人專機更便捷的服務,愈能吸引這些國際大老闆來台,為台灣帶來商機。

他舉例,私人飛機商務中心設立後,大老闆可能帶來新的投資案,私人飛機需要維修、補給,這都是新的產業和商機。以香港一年4200架次商務飛機的營運量估算,平均一天大約十幾架次,最繁忙頂多一天20架次,松山機場商務中心的規模,應該足以因應。

他表示,UNIVERSAL經營管理階層今天只是禮貌性拜訪交通部, UNIVERSAL是國際最大的商務航空營運商,得知松山機場要設商務中心,今天表達高度興趣,未來可能尋求國內航空業者合作,參與招商。

UNIVERSAL小檔案
【聯合晚報/記者謝蕙蓮/整理】

UNIVERSAL的全名是Universal Weather & Aviation,成立於1960年,是一家有50年歷史的航空營運公司,總公司設在美國休士頓。該公司主要從事飛航代理,內容包括飛航規畫、飛航許可申請、地面代班、加油等,在世界各地幾乎都有駐點,可以提供全球性飛航服務。
ad50939 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2010, 12:54 AM   #50
SpeedoPro

from this side song shang looks like a north korean airport. embarrassing does not even begin to describe it..
SpeedoPro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2010, 02:19 AM   #51
ad50939
Need vacation....

10月底 東亞黃金四點航線只差一點

10月底 東亞黃金四點航線只差一點 【台灣醒報記者李彥穎報導 2010-08-19】

何時能實現馬英九總統「東北亞黃金航圈」政見?交通部今天在行政院會表示,除6月14日已開航的松山─虹橋航線,松山─羽田航線也將於今年10月底開航,屆時台日雙方每日將各有兩家業者各飛航兩航班。至於最後一個航點首爾「金浦」機場目前仍在談判,行政院長吳敦義要求外交部協助交通部盡速安排台韓航空諮商。

交通部表示,依據去年12月11日修訂的台日航約,今年10月31日,桃園松山機場和東京羽田機場將正式對飛,屆時我方將由中華、長榮航空每日各飛航2航班,日方則由日航、全日空每日飛航2班,雙方合計每日8班。加上今年6月11已經正式對飛的松山─虹橋,十月底將完成黃金四點的3/4。

但是,我方與韓國首爾金浦機場的航權談判,則仍未談出結果,恐怕影響馬英九政見實現的時間,對此吳敦義今天在行政院會指示外交部,協助交通部盡速安排台韓航權的諮商。

至於松山機場日後將為我另一重要國際大門,也不能太難看,因此交通部正進行三階段改善措施,預計今年10月底將國際入境移到第一航廈,並增加通關空間,明年10月則可望完成所有改善工程,屆時國內航線將配合調整至第二航廈,並可增加10班150座小飛機的航班,而第一航廈則專歸國際及兩岸航線使用。

目前松山─虹橋的營運情形,我方每週由華航飛6班、長榮6班、以及復興2班,中方則是東方7班、國航4班,以及上航3班。

Last edited by ad50939; September 23rd, 2010 at 03:20 AM.
Old September 14th, 2010, 07:27 AM   #52
ad50939
Need vacation....

松山機場穿著破衣飛國際!
一八二公頃土地,只服務有錢人?

田習如

松山、虹橋對飛,急就章之下出現許多亂象,再度引發松山機場存廢之爭。其中除了藍綠的政治對抗,更有台北乃至台灣長遠發展模式的選擇,只是,這類重大決策,永遠沒有市民參與的份!

雖然馬英九、郝龍斌在初次競選台北市長時,都有搬遷或廢除松山機場的政見,不過當選之後紛紛轉而力主松山機場變成兩岸直航機場。然而,六月起松山和上海虹橋機場對飛,讓兩岸旅客充分感受到虹橋機場的嶄新和松山機場的破舊。馬總統上任兩年,也自陳松山機場改善計畫兩年前就提出;面對輿論炮轟,他不說為何兩年來仍沒改好,也不說為何沒改好就急著飛,只說要“穿著西裝改西裝”。

矛盾一:桃園VS.松山

邊做邊改、沒有完整規畫和長遠思考的施政心態,在政府的機場政策上展現了至少三大矛盾。

眼看直達台北的桃園機場捷運急急趕工,桃園航空城、桃園機場第三期航站計畫,也正“發揮最大想像力”描繪未來吸納大量旅客的商機,結果松山機場“半路殺出”卯起來國際化,在原先的國內航線功能大量被高鐵取代後,如今要跟上海、東京、首爾對飛,以“市區機場”的優勢先搶先贏。

民航局強調兩個機場將會分工,松山將以商務旅客為對象,國際航線只飛有限度的點對點;桃園則以一般旅客為對象,發展跨洲航線。不過,上海、東京兩大黃金航線的運量,是否足夠桃園、松山“兩個和尚搶水喝”?而耗時費資,好不容易四年後要通車的桃園機場捷運,為的正是便利台北旅客直達桃園機場,雖然馬總統三番兩次嫌機場捷運直達車太慢、要求加速,然而讓松山機場瓜分客源,桃園機場和機場捷運的效益只會更進一步打折。

矛盾二:為富人VS.為平民

針對旅客抱怨松山、虹橋對飛票價過高,交通部長毛治國表示,松山機場國際線將鎖定商務客,維持較高票價以區隔市場;馬總統則在原計畫外加碼,指示在松山機場打造商務航空中心,也就是經營私人飛機業務。

台北航空站(即松山機場)主任魏勝之表示,因原有用地不足,規畫二.八公頃(五公頃以下新計畫免環評)的商務專區,目前正向軍方協調釋出土地,在馬總統命令下可望在短期內完成,並將招商經營。由於鴻海集團郭台銘的第四架專機就駐在松山機場,且已成立飛機服務公司,郭董是否順勢切入這塊市場,令人好奇。

松山機場新定位針對有錢階級,對一般市民而言,在高鐵串聯南北都會、雪山隧道便利東部交通後,除了往來離島的需求,多數時候松山機場就像是市中心的大禁區。雖然有地產商鼓吹松山、虹橋對飛後將提升機場周邊房價,不過除了禁限建規定抑制周邊不動產發展,對航道下方的居民而言,飛機噪音更是苦不堪言,民航局每年也向航空業者收取上億元的噪音補償費給居民,更別說偌大的中山足球場也因未顧及噪音問題而形同棄置。

矛盾三:要方便VS.要品質

松山機場新開東亞核心都市航線,對於位在台北市中心的活動人口來說,確實非常方便;贊成者也舉東京有成田、羽田兩機場為例,一遠一近互相搭配。不過,反對者的質疑,包括只便利了台北市兩百萬人口中,願意付較高票價的族群,龐大的平民無福消受;松山機場的空間無法提供轉機需求,更將功能僅限於台北對前述三大都市的單線往返。趙勝之表示,為提供“A級服務”,松山機場的空間只能容納每年三三八萬人次的國際運量。

其次,即使羽田機場也距市區四十分鐘車程,松山機場卻正卡在市中心內,不少人因此主張遷移或廢棄松山機場,以釋出相當於六個大安森林公園土地,讓台北多一塊綠地、更適宜人居,甚或是做部分開發,紓解台北市壅塞的建築群。亞都麗緻飯店集團前總裁嚴長壽,就曾在總統府動員月會當著馬總統的面,力陳松山機場土地活化對台北市長遠發展的好處。

交通大學運輸研究所教授馮正民正面看待松山機場的交通效益,認為雖會部分取代桃園機場的客運量,但新增航線也有補充效果,且國內離島航線的需求亦難割捨。不過,他也同意進一步討論松山機場的存廢問題,其實是台北市民要方便、還是要生活品質之間的取捨。

只是,政府如今的決策,有經過台北市民的充分討論和取捨嗎?
Old September 14th, 2010, 11:33 AM   #53
Awesome.e

Good Article. Taipei Airport will need to be demolished in the medium term, in the short term, let the government do what they want. Its too close to the city! Way tooo close.
Awesome.e no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2010, 02:15 PM   #54
kalifese

Likes (Received): 12

Wat does it say? They are demoilshing it?
kalifese no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2010, 03:45 PM   #55
Awesome.e

Unfortunately not. Green wants to demolish it but blue wants to keep it. All political. They dont care about the city, they only care about their election champaign!

Advantages of Demolishing the airport:

*Free up urban space
*free up Taipei airspace so that areas surrounding the airport can be developed into better highrise buildings.
*The airport site is the best site for an urban park or even a olympic village site (since Taipei wants to bid for 2024). I hope by 2018 the airport will be demolished
*Reduce noise pollution
*Reduce Air pollution

That land can go to better use than an old airport. Airport MRT will be ready soon so I dont see why the airport is neccessary in Downtown Taipei. But they should really reduce the time of travelling for the airport mrt. 35min is way too long. Reduce to 20min travel time will be ideal (hope they built it to accommodate faster trains).

But for now, we just have to support the idea of having an useless thing in the centre of Taipei.
Awesome.e no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2010, 05:40 PM   #56
ad50939
Need vacation....

Thumbs up 松山Songshan(TSA)→羽田Haneda(HND)

The new international terminal at Tokyo Haneda will commence commercial operation on October 21, 2010. The followings are the scheduled flights between Songshan Airport and Haneda.

Japan Airlines 日航 767機型 每天兩班往返
JL030(去程)松山10:00→ 羽田 13:45
JL032(去程)松山15:15→ 羽田 19:00
JL031(回程)羽田08:10→ 松山 11:15
JL039(回程)羽田17:55→ 松山 21:00

ANA 全日空 767-300ER機型 每天兩班往返

NH186(去程)松山13:45→ 羽田 17:40
NH188(去程)松山16:45→ 羽田 20:40
NH185(回程)羽田09:40→ 松山 12:45
NH187(回程)羽田12:40→ 松山 15:45

EVA Air長榮航空,330機型 每天兩班往返

BR192(去程)松山07:30→ 羽田 11:15
BR190(去程)松山16:00→ 羽田 19:50
BR189(回程)羽田10:45→ 松山 13:30
BR191(回程)羽田12:15→ 松山 15:00

China Airlines 中華航空,A333機型 每天兩班往返

CI220(去程)松山09:15→ 羽田 12:55
CI222(去程)松山18:15→ 羽田 21:55
CI223(回程)羽田07:00→ 松山 09:45
CI221(回程)羽田14:15→ 松山 17:15

Preview the new Haneda Internationla Air Terminal in the link:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...=286172&page=2
Old September 21st, 2010, 07:26 PM   #57
Blackraven

Likes (Received): 74

I'm cool with Songshan Airport staying. If they need improvements, they could always renovate.

But for me, it's fine by me if it stays. Just my opinion
Blackraven no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2010, 04:27 AM   #58
hakz2007
Moderador

Likes (Received): 2014

Songshan-Haneda flights to spur demand for domestic air travel:MOTC
Quote:
Taipei, Sept. 27 (CNA) The direct flights between Songshan Airport in Taipei and Haneda Airport in Tokyo, which will be launched soon, are expected to boost business among domestic airlines, the Ministry of Transportation and Communications (MOTC) said Monday.

When the Songshan-Haneda flights get going on Oct. 31, visitors from Japan will most likely choose to fly from Taipei to the east coast cities of Hualien and Taitung, the MOTC said.

"It will be very convenient for Japanese tourists to travel to Hualien by air from Taipei, which will effectively boost demand for domestic flights to Hualien and Taitung, " an MOTC official said.

He suggested that domestic airlines prepare early for the increase in business that is expected when the eight daily flights between Songshan and Haneda begin.

However, TransAsia Airways which currently offers seven flights a day between Taipei and Hualien, said many Japanese visitors prefer to take the train to eastern Taiwan.

The airline said it usually records the highest volume of Japanese passengers on its first two flights of the day and the last one at night, and even then Japanese visitors account for only about a third of the passengers on those flights.

Mandarin Airlines, which operates two daily flights between Taipei and Taitung, was also not very optimistic about higher demand, saying that currently not many Japanese tourists fly between Taipei and Taitung.

Most Japanese tour groups prefer to take the high-speed rail from Taipei to Kaohsiung City in the south then fly from there to Hualien, the airline said. Japanese passengers on Mandarin's one daily Kaohsiung-Hualien flight make up about 40 percent of the total, it said.
http://focustaiwan.tw/ShowNews/WebNe...D=201009270010
hakz2007 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2010, 10:45 AM   #59
hakz2007
Moderador

Hau vows to accelerate Taipei development
Quote:
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Taipei Mayor Hau Lung-bin opened yesterday the campaign headquarters for his reelection bid with the participation of President Ma Ying-jeou and elders from the ruling Kuomintang. Hau stressed on open-door policies to speed up the development of Taipei into a genuine international metropolis.
Hau received a campaign flag from Ma, who also beat the war drums, at a ceremony attended by a huge crowd of supporters.

He chose to set up his campaign HQ at the same site as four years ago. He defeated Frank Hsieh, a former premier and candidate of the opposition Democratic Progressive Party. He will face challenge from Su Tseng-chang, another ex-DPP premier, in the Nov. 27 election this time.

Hau said the election this year is a choice between transforming Taipei into a world-class city with open mind and policies or the close-door policies advocated by Su.

He said his major campaign theme is to facilitate a new takeoff for Taipei to a higher level in the next four years.

Hau criticized Su and the DPP for opposing the economic cooperation framework agreement (ECFA) with China to strengthen the international competitiveness of Taiwan enterprises, especially those based in Taipei.

The ECFA will bring estimated economic benefits amounting to NT$70 billion to Taipei alone and also help create at least 18,500 new job opportunities to the capital city's tourism and financial sector, Hau said.

The opening of direct flight service between Taipei's Songshan Airport and the Hongqiao Airport in Shanghai in June has proven the open policies conform with the people's interests, he stressed.

Songshan Airport is set to resume the direct flights to Haneda Airport in Tokyo late this month and similar flight service will be launched to Seoul of Korea soon, he said.

Hau said a growing number of Taiwan enterprises operating in China and international investors have returned to Taiwan as the island's overall business conditions have continued to improving.

The DPP has stifled Taiwan's development and growth for eight long years and Su's opposition to the ECFA with a closed mind is in nobody's interest, he said.

Su questioned that if Su's running for mayor is really motivated by an determination to build Taipei into a batter city or only by his personal desire for political satisfaction at the expense of the people.

Ma praised Hau for his hard-working spirit and high administrative efficiency as he has opened a total of 12 modern public sports centers in all districts in the city and almost completed the waste water treatment sewage networks in the past four years.

Hau's other outstanding contributions included the setting up of the “1999” citizens hotline for instant response to the people's requests, the flattening of uneven sidewalks and road systems, Ma said.

Meanwhile, Su joined DPP Chairwoman Tsai Ing-wen for a joint mass campaign rally in Banqiao City of Taipei County. This was a rare public appearance for the two as there were persistent rumors about discords between the two. Tsai is running for the mayor of Xinbei (New Taipei) City as DPP candidate in November.
http://www.chinapost.com.tw/taiwan/l...5/Hau-vows.htm
Old October 6th, 2010, 10:46 AM   #60
hakz2007
Moderador

Taiwan`s Airlines to Gain From Songshan-Haneda Flights
Quote:
Taipei, Oct. 6, 2010 (CENS)--Beginning October 31, flights will take off from Taipei Songshan Airport to Tokyo Haneda Airport, which is expected to benefit domestic leading airlines China Airlines Ltd. and EVA Airways Corp.

A senior official of the Ministry of Transportation and Communications (MOTC) says Taiwan`s CAL and EVA and Japan`s All Nippon Airways Co. (ANA) and Japan Airlines Co. (JAL) each will fly two flights daily between Songshan and Haneda, which will ease insufficient flights between Taiwan and Japan. Travelers will save flight time by two hours each way between Taiwan and Japan as the two airports are in downtown Taipei and Tokyo.

CAL will likely fly the inaugural flight from Haneda Airport to Songshan Airport. To celebrate the inauguration of direct flight, CAL will tie up with Taiwan`s Tourism Bureau to hold prize draws to give away train tickets to attract tourists to Taiwan`s northeastern coast.

EVA will also hold a massive inaugural ceremony.

Both CAL and EVA say 60% of the inaugural flights have been booked and will be fully booked before launch.

The Tourism Bureau expects Japanese tourist arrivals will increase by 1.1 million this year, which will help the local downstream tourism industries.
http://news.cens.com/cens/html/en/ne...ner_33972.html

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: