daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Fun Forums > About the forums

About the forums » Testing | Archive

Old May 14th, 2017, 11:12 PM   #1
ChuckScraperMiami#1

Likes (Received): 21953

SHUTDOWN The LIKES System, It's NO Good for SSC Progress

Jan, this is not fair, I had No warnings and all my SSC Friends and Moderators know there are NO Limits Of Likes, Posts , Photos, or SSC Friends,
it's the truth, and The Likes system with One person in just 2 Years is going for the 1,000,000 Likes Mark, and That's Not Right, over 500,000 Likes given in when started here as Zefire , and Banned for giving over 100,000 Likes in just 2 Months,
Close this Like system soon or it will be too late with Zaz965 reaching a Million Likes Given which she is doing now out of control,
Now please, Jan, Before She gets to 1 Million " Likes : given ,that she is aiming for ,
I did nothing wrong compared to this one member,
I am still doing nothing wrong and All my SSC Friends know this including over 30 If your Moderators know I'm right, and They said you can open any thread in this About the forums thread if you have a problem and Never Banned in almost 13 Years with You ,Jan, all I ask is give me a warning and give me back my Likes that has NO SSC rules at all, Jan , I read and OBEY all the SSC rules, and Now I see Politics Threads all through your forum, what happen to the rules ?
Happy and Smiles , Always and Forever,
Chuck

Last edited by ChuckScraperMiami#1; May 14th, 2017 at 11:20 PM.
ChuckScraperMiami#1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2017, 07:11 PM   #2
Voorish-Gdansk

Likes (Received): 1655

"Likes" are one of the best features of this forum. Please keep it. Those who do not like it are welcome to disable it in their profile's options.

RobH liked this post
Voorish-Gdansk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2017, 04:49 PM   #3
ChuckScraperMiami#1

and JAN, Our Founder and Administrator here I my 13 Years as a Loyal and Never Banned SSC Member won't give me my Likes back, and I still did Nothing wrong, I'm only telling the Truth ,Jan, and I did nothing wrong here for over 12 Years, Not right Jan,
and Zaz965 here only 2 Years as a member who was Zefire in the same month she was banned back in January of 2015 Let Her just last night sent another 3, 000 " LIKES " to just NO purposed or likeable Posts,
NOT Right JAN, Everyone Agrees with Me, I did Nothing Wrong Jan, please give me back my Likes, Zaz965 is Now over 970,000 Likes Given , go to Thanks likes statistics Jan and check out who's bad at # 1 going for 1 Million " Likes Given in just 5 More days, JAN, that's 1,000,000 Likes Given, I only had 490,000 "likes Given for over 6 to 7 years when you started this Likes system, which run it's time and Now Time has run Out ,and Should be Shutdown if I don't get my likes back and SSC RULES of Yours Jan, need to be revised and changed Now Jan,
STOP Her now Jan, it's not right for I was just giving an average of 200 Likes a day, for the last 6 Years ,
Not Right Jan, !! and You know THIS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorish-Gdansk View Post
"Likes" are one of the best features of this forum. Please keep it. Those who do not like it are welcome to disable it in their profile's options.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 01:39 PM   #4
ChuckScraperMiami#1

Why Jan?, Why to Us and I over 12 Years here and never Banned , Why do you let her Likes Every post she hits for 4 Hours Last night again and again, Shut down your ( Game of Most Likes " System NOW Jan, It's Over and Over done, Shut down The " likes " system , and we all will have to wait till " Zenforo : system by DaiTengu Takeover soon and it's Like system is Better, than this old one that is NO Good For SkyScraperCity dot com almost 15 Years this September 11th, 2002 -- 2017 , 9/11 " We Will Never Forget " Jan , we want better Progress,
Shut down the " likes " no one "likes " it anymore, just wearing down the system, , Jan,
Please she , Zaz965 gave out another 2,218 Likes just in 4 Hours here last night alone , That's over 500 Likes an hour,
Unbelievable , But True Jan,
Your Loyal and Truthful SSC Member for over 12 Years, 13 here in August, and still Never Banned and I was never warned before you took away my " Likes " True, you took them away without warning me, both times in the last 9 Years of Likes System here, Thanks , I'm Loyal and Truthful to You Jan , always and Forever,
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckScraperMiami#1 View Post
and JAN, Our Founder and Administrator here I my 13 Years as a Loyal and Never Banned SSC Member won't give me my Likes back, and I still did Nothing wrong, I'm only telling the Truth ,Jan, and I did nothing wrong here for over 12 Years, Not right Jan,
and Zaz965 here only 2 Years as a member who was Zefire in the same month she was banned back in January of 2015 Let Her just last night sent another 3, 000 " LIKES " to just NO purposed or likeable Posts,
NOT Right JAN, Everyone Agrees with Me, I did Nothing Wrong Jan, please give me back my Likes, Zaz965 is Now over 970,000 Likes Given , go to Thanks likes statistics Jan and check out who's bad at # 1 going for 1 Million " Likes Given in just 5 More days, JAN, that's 1,000,000 Likes Given, I only had 490,000 "likes Given for over 6 to 7 years when you started this Likes system, which run it's time and Now Time has run Out ,and Should be Shutdown if I don't get my likes back and SSC RULES of Yours Jan, need to be revised and changed Now Jan,
STOP Her now Jan, it's not right for I was just giving an average of 200 Likes a day, for the last 6 Years ,
Not Right Jan, !! and You know THIS!
Old June 23rd, 2017, 06:24 PM   #5
Sister Greed EU

Likes (Received): 13333

Some people like-flood the forum, just as much as others flood it with photos.

Others spend most of their time in the Skybars instead of posting on-topic stuff.

You can also use your ignore list, if any of that upsets you.

If you don't like the like system, you can cancel it by yourself, and your number of likes won't be visible.

I find it practical anyway, as it helps avoiding tons of "thank you" posts.

I personally don't care about anyone who spends the time obsessively liking posts as if there were no tomorrow.
If anything, I think it's these people's relatives who should be concerned, as I think it's likely that these forumers could have some kind of disorder.
Old June 24th, 2017, 05:51 PM   #6
RobH

Likes (Received): 8569

Quote:
Originally Posted by 437.001 View Post
I find it practical anyway, as it helps avoiding tons of "thank you" posts.
+1
RobH no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:40 AM   #7
musiccity
Retired Mod

Likes (Received): 14471

It's possible that one user heavily "over-liking" comments can cause problems to the server, in which an administrator would need to limit said user's "liking" ability.
“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”

-Mark Twain
musiccity no está en línea   Reply With Quote