daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Photo Forums > Urban Showcase

Urban Showcase Show your selfmade photos

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 20th, 2010, 06:48 AM   #1
DanteXavier

Likes (Received): 6

[Jamaica]-Summer 2010

Hey everyone. This thread will basically be dedicated to showcasing the many photos I took during my trip to Jamaica this summer. quick background on me: I'm 19, jamaican, live in the US, and go back every so often to visit family. This time I had my camera though.

My goal is to show the actual roads, neighborhoods and cities on the island, as I think there are enough photos of Jamaican beaches and birds out there already. If you want to see all of that typical scenery you can just go to flickr and find about 1 billion photos of it. My goal here is to bring people an image of the island and its lifestyle that most aren't used to seeing.

With all of that said, let's get started!

Sponsored Links

Tags
caribbean, island, jamaica