SkyscraperCity Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traffic On I-4?

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Dariusb 
#1 ·
I'm supposed to be in Tampa and Orlando next month to visit friends. I know I-4 connects the 2 cities. This lady I know went down there last year and said the traffic on that road is awful. She's giving me the impression that traffic is snarled between Tampa and Orlando. I was just wondering is it as bad as she says it is?

#2 ·
It's not snarled the whole way but both ends(Tampa and Orlando) can be bad. The worst part coming from Tampa is until Lakeland and after the Disney park in Orlando traffic can be bad. Also there seem to be clusters of idiots driving who block all 3 lanes that may slow you down, I drive aggressively so I usually get past them alright. But I've driven across I-4 many times I'm usually able to go 75mph no problem in between cities, watch out in Orlando they have low speed limits and a lot of police waiting.

#3 ·
And most of the time even in the cities it is OK, the worst problems are always 7:30am-9:00am and 3:30pm-6:00pm. Outside of those times it really is not bad, except for parts of DT Orlando.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.