daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Philippine Projects on the Rise > Visayas

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 20th, 2011, 04:18 PM   #121
joeff

Likes (Received): 0

Thanks pomperadz!
joeff no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old May 20th, 2011, 06:31 PM   #122
greenflare

Thanks migo pompz for responding to @joeff's query .. So there it goes migo @joeff's ... feel free to join us there in the main thread ..
greenflare no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2011, 01:53 PM   #123
bacolodchamp
Bacolod On My Mind

Likes (Received): 7125

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydOZTa-Bacnon View Post

SOURCE: MAYOR SARATAN'S FB
Quote:

Quote:

this is really is it....hehehe
Old June 14th, 2011, 10:59 AM   #124
churvalou6900
BANNED

It's getting more exciting in Ayala Northpoint.
churvalou6900 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2011, 03:28 PM   #125
SUV111
Sniper08

Likes (Received): 433

wow!!! this is quick...one after the other hala bira Negros
SUV111 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2011, 11:12 PM   #126
pomperadz@yahoo.com
navigrapher

Likes (Received): 2173

bright future ang nagahulat sa Talisay Area because of the presence of AYALA..i bet in coming years to come magamahal na da ang tanan..

Tara biyahe tayo..visit my PHOTO GALLERY

one ISLAND. one DESTINATION. one NEGROS.one REGION
pomperadz@yahoo.com está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2011, 02:02 PM   #127
bacolodchamp
Bacolod On My Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUV111 View Post
wow!!! this is quick...one after the other hala bira Negros
wala ka gid nagsala migo sa imo HH (although from a reliable source man a) but it came rather quick.
Old June 21st, 2011, 02:20 PM   #128
bacolodchamp
Bacolod On My Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenflare View Post
Movements on Ayala Northpoint Community Retail Center Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenflare View Post
Ayala Technohub Campus 1st bldg. update ...06/15/2011

actual ground works at northpoint
Old June 21st, 2011, 02:55 PM   #129
dandman
Think Solutions

Likes (Received): 20

nice...really exciting times ahead for Ayala North Point...Talisay...and Negros Occ. as a whole.....

imagining what ANP would look with the buildings and commercial retail strips all finished in the not too distant future...hopefully in 5 to 8 years.....
Old June 21st, 2011, 04:26 PM   #130
Linguine
leisure cook

Likes (Received): 3777

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomperadz@yahoo.com View Post
bright future ang nagahulat sa Talisay Area because of the presence of AYALA..i bet in coming years to come magamahal na da ang tanan..

....you're right on the money migs, sa subong pa lang gani naga mahal na.....
Old June 22nd, 2011, 06:25 AM   #131
pomperadz@yahoo.com
navigrapher

Likes (Received): 2173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguine View Post
....you're right on the money migs, sa subong pa lang gani naga mahal na.....
yup and im thinking to linguine na it is really a good investment kung dira ka magkuha property..kay kada tuig nagasaka ang value..

Tara biyahe tayo..visit my PHOTO GALLERY

one ISLAND. one DESTINATION. one NEGROS.one REGION
pomperadz@yahoo.com está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2011, 10:40 AM   #132
bacolodchamp
Bacolod On My Mind

what about renaming this thread into AYALA NORTHPOINT MASTERPLANNED ESTATE as numerous buildings are soon to spring up in the area beginning with the recent ground breaking of the community center?

just a suggestion guys....
Old June 22nd, 2011, 06:27 PM   #133
churvalou6900
BANNED

More better Migs!Total Ayala Northpoint should be just for the residential kag may commercial building na.
churvalou6900 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2011, 01:21 PM   #134
bacolodchamp
Bacolod On My Mind

i hope @sir linguine reads this...sir, what do you think? you're the thread starter and only you have the power to do so....aside from the mods of course. hehe
Old June 23rd, 2011, 02:59 PM   #135
bacolodchamp
Bacolod On My Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUV111 View Post
Old June 23rd, 2011, 03:19 PM   #136
Christendom
GoodNewsAmbassador

Likes (Received): 1420

Ayala Northpoint Masterplanned Commercial Estates
(courtesy by SUV)

1st building palang

daw condo ni basi...10-storey???

basi 1st phase of retail strip mall...
for the 1st time since the 1st millennium was approach in Christendom, large masses of people are really in suspense about the impending advent of something unknown which could change their collective fate entirely...man does not know how to be a truly modern man...man invented the story of the Bad Dragon, but if ever there was a bad dragon, IT IS A MAN HIMSELF...here we have the human paradox: man trapped by his extraordinary capacity and achievements, as in a quicksand- the more he uses his power the more he needs it!
Christendom no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2011, 06:46 PM   #137
dandman
Think Solutions

Likes (Received): 20

grabe ang vision sang AYALA...that's why they always set the standard...as I said before...'exciting times ahead'...thank you guys for all the inputs and updates.....
Old June 23rd, 2011, 07:54 PM   #138
tionyambi

this is a really exciting development. I did my own little research too, mostly from the ayala north point website.

balita ko sold out na ang plantazionne. pero may ibang properties pa naman gaya ng verdana homes and avida village, also developed by ayala. this is good for both talisay and bacolod city!

sony tx100v review - 16.2 MP camera with GPS and OLED touchscreen
tionyambi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2011, 04:22 AM   #139
SUV111
Sniper08

Likes (Received): 433

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacolodchamp View Post
what about renaming this thread into AYALA NORTHPOINT MASTERPLANNED ESTATE as numerous buildings are soon to spring up in the area beginning with the recent ground breaking of the community center?

just a suggestion guys....
i agree'
SUV111 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2011, 12:02 PM   #140
bacolodchamp
Bacolod On My Mind

nice column.....

Ayala Land’s confidence
TIGHT ROPE
WITH MODESTO P. SA-ONOY

The media briefing last week by Ayala Land confirms my belief that the Negros economy is in the upswing. The land developer of high end subdivision in Talisay City is opening another phase of its project in Ayala North Point and considering that their prices are higher than that of other residential subdivisions one gets to be pessimistic about how the company could sell.

There are many subdivisions opening up in Bacolod. Just walk into one of the malls and the first thing that greats you are people in front of tables and maps of new subdivisions and model houses. The developers are indeed aggressive which indicate that the market is good. Nonetheless it is different with ANP because we do not see them in these malls where subdivisions are sold like in Divisoria.

The latest that ANP is opening next month is known as the Gardens with 34 lots available for sale. It has of course, the amenities expected of a posh subdivision and more.

I wondered during the briefing whether the Ayala Land sees the Negros economy as able to meet their expectations of selling these lots and I was assured that indeed the Negros economy is getting stronger and in fact their other lots had been selling quite well. Surely ANP would not move on unless the prospects are high. The development of The Gardens alone required an investment of P200 million in facilities and amenities that are unequalled in Negros, like underground electric and telephone lines thus avoiding the ugly clutter we find in the streets of our towns and cities and subdivisions.

This upswing in the Negros economy is bolstered by the report of Department of Trade and Industry that incomes from micro, small and medium enterprises in Negros are increasing. Their first five months sales already more than almost doubled to $724,271 compared to last year’s P441,441. Domestic sales also rose from over P66 million last year to over P171 million this year. Here we are citing a small sector of the Negros economy.

The Business Processing Outsourcing commonly known as call centers is also increasing. Governor Alfredo Marañon says he expects some 14,000 new agents added to the present almost 10,000. At a low salary rate of P10,00 each a month we are looking at minimum P240 million flowing into the Negros economy every month. This is salary alone not counting other money incomes from the BPO operations like food, maintenance, electricity, benefits, etc.

A visit to the malls every day, or better still during the holidays makes one wonder where all these people came from. The registration of Bacolod-based motor vehicles alone runs to 85,000 and if each (including public utility vehicles) on the average consumes five liters a day that runs to 450,000 liters of fuel which can be estimated at no less than P20 million. A gasoline dealer tells me on a “bad” day fuel sales goes to P19 million.

One has only to stand by the Capitol lagoon at 6th Street to see costly cars cruise along and Starbucks and Bob’s Café and Kuppa – the expensive coffee shops in town, are filled with people. Cruise along Lacson Street in the evenings all the way to past midnight and the night-outers are still there. The recently opened Shakey’s at Lacson-12th Street is filled with people, and I am not referring to night owls but families.

Right across Shakey’s is another building of several stories and one in front of the Carmelite Convent is Two San Parq which will be the tallest building in Western Visayas at 15 storeys, lording over its companion One San Parq beside it which is four storeys. Soon the province will start construction of a three-storey building at the former Paglaum Sports Complex which will be called Negros First Center. Information says that bidding has been scheduled for the lease and/or purchase of the lots behind the Capitol. We will know later who wins and what plans the winner has on this big piece of real estate but what we can expect is a boon and boom area that will transform the Bacolod skyline.

We are seeing therefore a province with a lot of money velocity and I think Ayala Land sees this as well so that they are gungho on their subdivision sales. Note for instance that their Plantazzione lots are sold out. Since they opened here in 1997 they have already sold 600 lots, and these are not che ap. In fact, the price of lots had double almost in 15 years and attracts more buyers.

Ayala’s confidence in the Negros economy is really contagious and can ripple.*

http://www.visayandailystar.com/2011.../tightrope.htm