daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

View Poll Results: host city of Olympics 2012
London, UK 280 25.23%
Madrid, Spain 342 30.81%
Moscow, Russia 90 8.11%
New York, USA 206 18.56%
Paris, France 192 17.30%
Voters: 1110. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2005, 11:45 PM   #921
EnglishKevin
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by coth
Hohoho. Russian special forces was found in 1549. As for last decades. Do you really think that MI5 and MI6 have more experience than NKVD, KGB, FSB and GRU?
=========================

Is this Pravda alive and still kicking . Have you just come here to spout Russian propoganda ? You're are making yourself look like a complete fool . You still have nothing to sell your own people , you're all pickled in vodka , crime and the mafia are rampant and they want you out of the G8 because you never should've been admitted in the first place .

KGB experience ? Surely you know better than to present the KGB as something to be proud of . You should be utterly ashamed of them .Experienced at what ? Dealing with terrorist bomb attacks in Russian high streets or hauling innocent people off to Siberia simply for disagreeing ?

The other poster who is talking about the manner in which the Russian security forces handled recent Chechnyan terrorist attacks in Russia is correct . There is no way on earth that western security forces would've helped cause such a loss of life or behave in such a gun-ho manner with an almost seemingly complete disregard for human life .

BTW - get out of Chechyna . They do not want you there . One day they will be grateful for being free of you just like the former USSR states are today .
EnglishKevin no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old May 16th, 2005, 01:32 AM   #922
coth
pride leader

Likes (Received): 6818

Just try to guess, hwat the news channels i have watching only. from, say 99th time!

KGB, for your known, was the organization with very widely spector of work. Starting from typical statistical researches, economical researches with ending in intelligence.
But what you talking about is NKVD.

Hmm, CIA, in Iraq?

BTW - get out of Ireland! They don't want you there!
Old May 16th, 2005, 01:34 AM   #923
coth
pride leader

and use PM to answer!
Old May 16th, 2005, 01:37 AM   #924
Koniaczeq

Likes (Received): 433

I have hope that London will win !!!!
Old May 16th, 2005, 03:52 AM   #925
Madman

Likes (Received): 39

Actually the problem with Ireland was that some did want us there!
Madman no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2005, 09:08 AM   #926
Peshu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Englishman
For once I agree with you Peshu. We all make mistakes.

What do you mean for once Englishman?We always agree
Peshu no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2005, 12:50 PM   #927
Englishman
Urge Desire Rest

Likes (Received): 96

Quote:
and use PM to answer!
don't post on an open forum if you want private messages. Remove your message or expect people to reply on the thread.

Who exactly do you want to get out of Ireland? Reply by pm please
Englishman no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2005, 01:35 PM   #928
EnglishKevin
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman
Actually the problem with Ireland was that some did want us there!
========================

You need to be reminded that the * DEMOCRATIC VOTE* in Northern Ireland has consistently demanded that Northern Ireland remain within The United Kingdom . We are duty bound to uphold and safeguard democracy . Democracy is the very foundation of our existence .

As regards The Republic of Ireland ; they fought for their freedom and it was granted . You might note however than post independence southern Ireland elected to remain within The British Empire for a while .

This is the modern age . Subjegating nations is no longer tolerable .Tell Russia .
Old May 16th, 2005, 01:46 PM   #929
EnglishKevin
BANNED

Quote:
Just try to guess, hwat the news channels i have watching only. from, say 99th time!

KGB, for your known, was the organization with very widely spector of work. Starting from typical statistical researches, economical researches with ending in intelligence.
But what you talking about is NKVD.

Hmm, CIA, in Iraq?

BTW - get out of Ireland! They don't want you there!
------------------------------

I know exactly what I'm talking about and it is russian suppression of freedom and democracy . Enslavement of its' own and other peoples in the modern era . A dogmatic narrowmindedness that resulted in a miserable poverty stricken USSR that ultimately failed .

You cannot win this argument . There is no way that the world will view soviet/russian secret intelligence agencies and their personnel and anything but inherently evil .

You come from a world of depravation of mind , spirit and soul .

You need to be reminded that the * DEMOCRATIC VOTE* in Northern Ireland has consistently demanded that Northern Ireland remain within The United Kingdom . We are duty bound to uphold and safeguard democracy . Democracy is the very foundation of our existence .......but you wouldn't understand that .

As regards The Republic of Ireland ; they fought for their freedom and it was granted . You might note however than post independence southern Ireland elected to remain within The British Empire for a while .

This is the modern age . Subjegating nations is no longer tolerable .Tell Russia.
Old May 16th, 2005, 02:37 PM   #930
eddyk
Registered Abuser

Likes (Received): 1490

The paralympic world cup is in Manchester now....will help our game bid if we host a good competition!

Visit Grantham Linconshire
eddyk no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2005, 02:43 PM   #931
Citrus-Fruit
BANNED

Likes (Received): 3

The Paralympic World Basketball Championships are being staged in Birmingham this year, whcih should also help the big just that little bit more.
Citrus-Fruit no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2005, 06:04 PM   #932
coth
pride leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishKevin
------------------------------

I know exactly what I'm talking about and it is russian suppression of freedom and democracy . Enslavement of its' own and other peoples in the modern era . A dogmatic narrowmindedness that resulted in a miserable poverty stricken USSR that ultimately failed .

You cannot win this argument . There is no way that the world will view soviet/russian secret intelligence agencies and their personnel and anything but inherently evil .

You come from a world of depravation of mind , spirit and soul .

You need to be reminded that the * DEMOCRATIC VOTE* in Northern Ireland has consistently demanded that Northern Ireland remain within The United Kingdom . We are duty bound to uphold and safeguard democracy . Democracy is the very foundation of our existence .......but you wouldn't understand that .

This is the modern age . Subjegating nations is no longer tolerable .Tell Russia.
Your knowledges about USSR and Russia are lmao.

I did told you to use PM. You starting offtop.

Last edited by coth; May 16th, 2005 at 06:21 PM.
coth no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2005, 06:13 PM   #933
Englishman
Urge Desire Rest

Likes (Received): 96

EnglishKevin you look too much like me. I start thinking to my self I don't remember saying that. But then I read the name properly and I get it.
Englishman no está en línea  
Old May 17th, 2005, 01:00 AM   #934
EnglishKevin
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Englishman
EnglishKevin you look too much like me. I start thinking to my self I don't remember saying that. But then I read the name properly and I get it.
===========

Me too
Old May 17th, 2005, 04:35 AM   #935
Len
Saying hi from Australia

Likes (Received): 2

Bangkok
Len no está en línea  
Old May 17th, 2005, 09:06 AM   #936
Mo Rush

Likes (Received): 74

mmmm... the 2016 shortlist should have maybe one european city but i think should have the following cities assuming paris or london wins 2016.....

buenos aires
rio de janeiro
new delhi
cape town
brisbane
hamburgh/prague/london
Mo Rush no está en línea  
Old May 17th, 2005, 06:50 PM   #937
eddyk
Registered Abuser

London Olympics Bill announced in Queen's Speech

A London Olympics Bill will be introduced to Parliament as soon as possible if London is selected to host the 2012 Olympic Games and Paralympic Games.

Her Majesty The Queen included the Bill in her annual address outlining the Government's legislative programme to the State Opening of Parliament.

The Bill would set up the Olympic Delivery Authority (ODA), grant the Mayor of London specific powers relating to the preparation and staging of the Games and provide legal protection to Olympic logos and symbols.

London 2012 Chairman Sebastian Coe welcomed the news and stressed the importance of the Government's support for the bid.

"This demonstrates the absolute commitment of Tony Blair and his Government to bringing the Games to London in 2012," said the double Olympic champion.

"It shows how advanced our plans are and work could begin immediately if the International Olympic Committee (IOC) awards the Games to London on 6 July."

Confirmation of the legislation was welcomed by politicians from all three major parties.

Culture, Media and Sport Secretary Tessa Jowell, who is the Cabinet Minister with responsibility for London 2012, said: "We will be hitting the ground running if the IOC awards the Games to London in 50 days time.

"The London Olympics Bill, which will be introduced at the earliest possible opportunity if we win the bid, is further evidence of our ability to deliver an outstanding Games."

Tory Sports spokesman Hugh Robertson added: "We welcome the announcement of the London Olympics Bill. It shows how far advanced planning is for the 2012 Games.

"We agree with the Bill's principles and will work to ensure London has the best possible legislative framework to deliver a memorable Games if London is successful in the IOC vote 50 days from today."

And Liberal Democrat Don Foster said: "All major political parties have shown their support for London's bid to host the 2012 Games.

"Now the Liberal Democrats are resolute that, if successful, the UK will take every opportunity to deliver a Games worthy of enriching the Olympic Movement."

eddyk no está en línea  
Old May 18th, 2005, 12:45 AM   #938
eddyk
Registered Abuser

eddyk no está en línea  
Old May 18th, 2005, 06:03 AM   #939
SDK4
Florida

Likes (Received): 500

New York Jets Olympic Stadium is almost approved thanks to the great Gov. Pataki! NEW YORK 2012!
SDK4 no está en línea  
Old May 18th, 2005, 06:12 AM   #940
texasboy

Likes (Received): 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyk
that is so cuuuuuuute
texasboy no está en línea  

Closed Thread

Tags
chicago, madrid 2016, olympic games 2016, rio 2016, spain in the world, tokyo 2016