daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


View Poll Results: host city of Olympics 2012
London, UK 280 25.23%
Madrid, Spain 342 30.81%
Moscow, Russia 90 8.11%
New York, USA 206 18.56%
Paris, France 192 17.30%
Voters: 1110. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

 
Thread Tools
Old June 9th, 2005, 11:19 AM   #1761
pricemazda
Titter ye not.
 
pricemazda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: EU
Posts: 17,642
Likes (Received): 1384

Nick don't bother, I like so many others, i bet including yourself are sick and tired of usually European or Asian forumers and their attitudes towards the UK and the British. Just ignore them and maybe when they have finished puberty they might be able to debate properly. I think the mods should be looking into what is going on here, what is the root problem here.Just ignore them.
__________________
In Brussels no one hears you scream
pricemazda no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old June 9th, 2005, 11:42 AM   #1762
exciter
excitersky
 
exciter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: madrid
Posts: 421
Likes (Received): 2

if i was the moderator i should close this thread just know, i don't understand what is he (them) doing, maybe laughing about us? please, if you want to insult, to fight, to discuss about who is more racist, just open another thread, maybe in another website.
i stoped posting in another thread for the same reason, and so i do now with this one, blame in again in the moderators, they are not doing their job, i'm sorry
__________________
excitersky
exciter no está en línea  
Old June 9th, 2005, 11:47 AM   #1763
Gabe
pasaba por aquí...
 
Gabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Gavā
Posts: 4,052
Likes (Received): 561

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citrus-Fruit
Madrid wont be hosting the games, so they start all this bullshit. Get a life.
y el día que Paris gane toda la prepotencia inglesa se la llevará el Támesis vaya usted a saber dónde...
Gabe no está en línea  
Old June 9th, 2005, 12:32 PM   #1764
eddyk
Registered Abuser
 
eddyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: G-Town Massive
Posts: 17,016
Likes (Received): 1490

Quote:
Originally Posted by exciter
if i was the moderator i should close this thread just know, i don't understand what is he (them) doing, maybe laughing about us? please, if you want to insult, to fight, to discuss about who is more racist, just open another thread, maybe in another website.
i stoped posting in another thread for the same reason, and so i do now with this one, blame in again in the moderators, they are not doing their job, i'm sorry

I started this thread to get away from all the racist hubub.

And then it was bought back by someone NOT part of the old thread, so he didnt know.

Yeah I know I participated in some argueing, I cant remember dp anyhting any worse than some spaniards, they posted racist stories regarding the UK I posted racist stories regarding Spain, someone said we pissed on dead people at Hillsborough and Heysel, I called him an *******.

And yet there calling for me to be banned, If I go, a few more will be going to, from the spanish side.

And Gabe said somehting about Paris taking all the English great power, whatever that means
__________________
.
.

Visit Grantham Linconshire
eddyk no está en línea  
Old June 9th, 2005, 12:53 PM   #1765
Englishman
Urge Desire Rest
 
Englishman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: London
Posts: 2,400
Likes (Received): 96

Why don't the Spanish forumers and the British forumers arange to go to Paris in 2012 and settle it over a few bottles of wine.
Englishman no está en línea  
Old June 9th, 2005, 01:41 PM   #1766
Skylandman
BANNED
 
Skylandman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: coming closer
Posts: 812
Likes (Received): 0

So at the end i get how this works: If you are brit you can insult, give wrong facts, name calling other forumers, picture other countries as extreme racist or call anyone bastard on this boards...but if you are not brit and you canīt stand to all the bullshit some of then want to make the rest of the forum belive portraying a determinated country however they please, but then not admitting that they also suffer the same kind of problems in their homeland, you have to accept and tolerated brits calling you bastard, dumbass or any other insult.

Some started posting once more that news about the spanish doing monkey chants to some black players, something indeed very shameful, and describing the Uk as a racist free heaven.
When i let then notice that racist monkey chants also happen in their beatiful nation along another 4 or five different racist incidents (within the last 72h), they donīt trush the source I posted, so I posted again 8 more different sources (Including: The Times or the BBC)

Then some said that the UK is not a racist country if compared to Spain īcoz you just have to remember the disturbs happened in Almeria 5 o 6 years ago, when an arab raped and killed a Spanish girl but where no else was mudered...remember at this point that the very same bringing back this kind of old news donīt want us to bring back on topic things such as Heysel or Hillsborough īcoz itīs a thing of the past. Very ironic.

Well, when i named Heysel or Hillsborough some brits seem to be more worried about if their fans urinated over the death bodies rather than worried about the fact that hooligans killed almost 40 people in Belgium, arguing that "it takes two for a tango" or crap like that. If iīm not wrong, in Belgium , it was just one side the one putting most of the death bodies. Anyway, will you remind me how many brits sadly died in Heysel?

Maybe i was wrong about what i said of Hillsborough, but then blame The Sun, not me, the internet is bringful of sources still exposing that false info. But you canīt deny that it did happended in Heysel, i gave you the source to back my words...you give me nothing back to prove the opposite but insults and name calling...if some of you get so close to a nervous breakdown on an internet forum i can also easily understand how some of you become such a vandals when going to a football match.

Last but not least, i still wonder if this forum is moderated by someone or if itīs allow to freely insult anyone if you disagree with him or you donīt share the same opinion.

Last edited by Skylandman; June 9th, 2005 at 02:16 PM.
Skylandman no está en línea  
Old June 9th, 2005, 01:47 PM   #1767
eddyk
Registered Abuser
 
eddyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: G-Town Massive
Posts: 17,016
Likes (Received): 1490

" describing the Uk as a racist free heaven"

Nah....we said it wasnt a huge problem....not it didnt go on....you making stuff up again.

"when i named Heysel or Hillsborough "

You mean when you said we pissed on dead bodies....and you just said it again


Skylandman is a TROLL

you know it will start something you idiot, you should be banned.....for your sick lies.
__________________
.
.

Visit Grantham Linconshire
eddyk no está en línea  
Old June 9th, 2005, 02:07 PM   #1768
Skylandman
BANNED
 
Skylandman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: coming closer
Posts: 812
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyk
" describing the Uk as a racist free heaven"

Nah....we said it wasnt a huge problem....not it didnt go on....you making stuff up again.

"when i named Heysel or Hillsborough "

You mean when you said we pissed on dead bodies....and you just said it again


Skylandman is a TROLL

you know it will start something you idiot, you should be banned.....for your sick lies.

So Mods, almost 24 hours allowing this forumer to insult me īcoz he donīt agree with what i say. Itīs the 4th time this forumer directly call me whatever he please under your agreement. Will you ever do something? or is there a new rule and now we are all allow to insult each other or is just a kind of "British rebate" where just the brits are allow to insult???

Is there any moderator out there?
Skylandman no está en línea  
Old June 9th, 2005, 02:10 PM   #1769
eddyk
Registered Abuser
 
eddyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: G-Town Massive
Posts: 17,016
Likes (Received): 1490

Because I dont agree with what you say?


No, Its a sick lie.....you are a troll.....you know its not true and still you say it....why?
__________________
.
.

Visit Grantham Linconshire
eddyk no está en línea  
Old June 9th, 2005, 02:16 PM   #1770
NavyBlue
Under Construction
 
NavyBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 541
Likes (Received): 9

***MADRID ***

Give it to a city that's never hosted it before
NavyBlue no está en línea  
Old June 9th, 2005, 02:29 PM   #1771
carlspannoosh
Registered User
 
carlspannoosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Islington
Posts: 2,215
Likes (Received): 744

I would like to know where "rational crazy" comes from. His signature states "You thinks that I am crazy?! Thank you, for me is a praise! Therefore I placed this name."
From his posts on this thread it doesnt look like English is his first language.
The reason why I am asking this is because it was he who originally suggested on this thread that Madrid shouldnt get the Olympics because of Monkey chants.
His comments provoked some Spanish forummers to argue back that England is full of hooligans that piss on corpses etc..
It seems to me that the Spanish forumers may have incorrectly assumed that this "rational crazy" chap was An English person and since then this whole thread has become a bit of a troll fest.
carlspannoosh no está en línea  
Old June 9th, 2005, 02:39 PM   #1772
pricemazda
Titter ye not.
 
pricemazda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: EU
Posts: 17,642
Likes (Received): 1384

isn't it from the new Honda ad?
__________________
In Brussels no one hears you scream
pricemazda no está en línea  
Old June 9th, 2005, 02:41 PM   #1773
eddyk
Registered Abuser
 
eddyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: G-Town Massive
Posts: 17,016
Likes (Received): 1490

Yeah....I noticed that as soon as he posted a few days ago....I was also trying to work out where he was from and looking at that I guessed UK....

Its bonkers clever
__________________
.
.

Visit Grantham Linconshire
eddyk no está en línea  
Old June 9th, 2005, 02:58 PM   #1774
carlspannoosh
Registered User
 
carlspannoosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Islington
Posts: 2,215
Likes (Received): 744

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricemazda
isn't it from the new Honda ad?
Probably not. His join date is Feb 2003.
Any how....Olympics 2012.
carlspannoosh no está en línea  
Old June 9th, 2005, 04:37 PM   #1775
Englishman
Urge Desire Rest
 
Englishman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: London
Posts: 2,400
Likes (Received): 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyBlue
***MADRID ***

Give it to a city that's never hosted it before
London.

Give it to a country that hasn't hosted the olympics for over 50 years.
Englishman no está en línea  
Old June 9th, 2005, 04:41 PM   #1776
Englishman
Urge Desire Rest
 
Englishman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: London
Posts: 2,400
Likes (Received): 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlspannard
I would like to know where "rational crazy" comes from. His signature states "You thinks that I am crazy?! Thank you, for me is a praise! Therefore I placed this name."
From his posts on this thread it doesnt look like English is his first language.
The reason why I am asking this is because it was he who originally suggested on this thread that Madrid shouldnt get the Olympics because of Monkey chants.
His comments provoked some Spanish forummers to argue back that England is full of hooligans that piss on corpses etc..
It seems to me that the Spanish forumers may have incorrectly assumed that this "rational crazy" chap was An English person and since then this whole thread has become a bit of a troll fest.
I think he might be Brazilian. If not I think he is latin American.
Englishman no está en línea  
Old June 9th, 2005, 04:43 PM   #1777
Englishman
Urge Desire Rest
 
Englishman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: London
Posts: 2,400
Likes (Received): 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylandman
So Mods, almost 24 hours allowing this forumer to insult me īcoz he donīt agree with what i say. Itīs the 4th time this forumer directly call me whatever he please under your agreement. Will you ever do something? or is there a new rule and now we are all allow to insult each other or is just a kind of "British rebate" where just the brits are allow to insult???

Is there any moderator out there?
PM a moderator, it's getting boring reading you moaning. Saying hte same thing over and over could also be considered being Trollish.
Englishman no está en línea  
Old June 9th, 2005, 05:47 PM   #1778
Mo Rush
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 28,964
Likes (Received): 74

chances of madrid, moscow and new york getting the vote are little to none, its all down to paris and london, paris will either win convincingly over london in the final round or london will sneak past paris with a few votes thas just my opinion, lets be realistic now its no longer about the bids and their strengths its down to lobbying and actually getting votes, cause that is what bidding for an olympic games comes down to, many votes are won during lobying in the last week and even the last few days and hours..!!!!
Mo Rush no está en línea  
Old June 9th, 2005, 05:54 PM   #1779
Sitback
NW London baby!
 
Sitback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: London
Posts: 4,736
Likes (Received): 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacorro
40.000? is that what you read in english media? That says a lot about the level of the english forumers in this poll.
Don't take us for fools?

We watched the flippin Spain vs England game ffs!!! Millions of us, and we all heard the same noises. We've all watched hundreds upon hundreds of football games from all over the world. And never have we heard such a loud roar of thousands of fans making monkey noises when a black man touches the ball. The worst ever heard, absolutely pathetic you can't acknowledge this.

Just get real.
Sitback no está en línea  
Old June 9th, 2005, 05:54 PM   #1780
nick_taylor
BANNED
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Portsmouth (term time); Bishop's Stortford (out of term time)
Posts: 1,818
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylandman
So at the end i get how this works: If you are brit you can insult, give wrong facts, name calling other forumers, picture other countries as extreme racist or call anyone bastard on this boards...but if you are not brit and you canīt stand to all the bullshit some of then want to make the rest of the forum belive portraying a determinated country however they please, but then not admitting that they also suffer the same kind of problems in their homeland, you have to accept and tolerated brits calling you bastard, dumbass or any other insult.
Give wrong facts and name-calling has been done by yourself already! You have failed to respond to my post which corrected your heavily erroneous post filled with un-true statements about players urinating other others! I suspect you didn't think you would actually be put under the light and corrected.

Actually the likes of racism are all but a minority problem in the UK and there has never been a scene like that witnessed when the England squads played in Spain for several decades. Were talking about a coach who was racist and a large following of fans that made clearly audiable monkey chants that drowned out everything else being chanted in what should have been a friendly game! 5-10 years ago, the situation was far different, but now the English game looks holy compared to some of the matches played in Spain, the Netherlands and Italy. Sides that put fear into others such as Millwall and Chelsea have all eradicated the supporters who only wanted fights.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylandman
Some started posting once more that news about the spanish doing monkey chants to some black players, something indeed very shameful, and describing the Uk as a racist free heaven.
When i let then notice that racist monkey chants also happen in their beatiful nation along another 4 or five different racist incidents (within the last 72h), they donīt trush the source I posted, so I posted again 8 more different sources (Including: The Times or the BBC)
No there is racism in UK football, but its by far no way as bad as it gets on the continent. Infact I would say the two football associations which have done the best to eradicate racism is the English and French. Spain and Italy have a long way to go to actually correcting this problem.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylandman
Then some said that the UK is not a racist country if compared to Spain īcoz you just have to remember the disturbs happened in Almeria 5 o 6 years ago, when an arab raped and killed a Spanish girl but where no else was mudered...remember at this point that the very same bringing back this kind of old news donīt want us to bring back on topic things such as Heysel or Hillsborough īcoz itīs a thing of the past. Very ironic.
Well there has never been an incident like that where someone has been murdered and the locals have beaten up immigrants, destroyed their homes and working places and robbed from in the UK since god knows. The idea of a mass witchhunt is beyond barbaric - its crude and pitiful.

Also you were incorrect about Heysel and Hillsborough (why you haven't replied to my post), so I don't see where your going to gain any brownie points either.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylandman
Well, when i named Heysel or Hillsborough some brits seem to be more worried about if their fans urinated over the death bodies rather than worried about the fact that hooligans killed almost 40 people in Belgium, arguing that "it takes two for a tango" or crap like that. If iīm not wrong, in Belgium , it was just one side the one putting most of the death bodies. Anyway, will you remind me how many brits sadly died in Heysel?
No you don't get it - no Brits urinated other dead bodies. Thats about as true as saying Tony Blair landed on the moon yesterday afternoon. If you want to bring in moderators to this thread then by god I'm going to bring up the fact that you believe people urinated, robbed and raped injured and dying supporters....EVEN WHEN I PROVE THAT NEVER HAPPENED. The fact that you believe it was just a simple one-sided affair is idiotic and that you never read the Taylor report or any associated material into the causes and faults as Heysel and Hillsborough.

Also no British people killed 40 people in Belgium, because they would have been prosecuted either for murder or manslaughter. Reality was that Liverpool fans were being attacked by Juventus fans, Liverpool fans charged in retaliation and some unfortunate people died because UEFA had decided to play in a poorly designed stadium that led to a collapse of a retaining wall. Note that - a structural failure, not some all-out boxing round where Juventus fans got a real hammering.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylandman
Maybe i was wrong about what i said of Hillsborough, but then blame The Sun, not me, the internet is bringful of sources still exposing that false info. But you canīt deny that it did happended in Heysel, i gave you the source to back my words...you give me nothing back to prove the opposite but insults and name calling...if some of you get so close to a nervous breakdown on an internet forum i can also easily understand how some of you become such a vandals when going to a football match.
No you should have done your research in the first place, for if you take one source for granted and then that ends up being false, then you must face up to the consequences for being wrong. You based your argument on a lie and for that you must take responsibility like a mature person. Now The Sun even published a full-page apology that what they had printed was not factually true which I even noted to in my last post and yet you still carry on. There is no excuse for your stubborn stupidity which is of epic proportions.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylandman
Last but not least, i still wonder if this forum is moderated by someone or if itīs allow to freely insult anyone if you disagree with him or you donīt share the same opinion.
Well considering you've been posting factually incorrect reports of several foobtall disasters and then continuing to believe in them even when the actual sources admit to them being un-true begs to ask that you too should suffer the same punishment if the mods were to ever come into this thread. Incorrect accusations of raping of little girls, robbing corpses and urinating on medical staff which are untrue is not something I believe the likes of Jan and Gothicform tolerate on these boards.
nick_taylor no está en línea  


Closed Thread

Tags
chicago, madrid 2016, olympic games 2016, rio 2016, spain in the world, tokyo 2016

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu