daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Albanian Forum > Zhvillimet Urbane > Arkitektura dhe Planifikimi Urban > Prishtina

Prishtina Projects and Construction Updates.

Old October 10th, 2010, 08:32 PM   #1
lmsp

Likes (Received): 0

Pallati i Drejtėsisė | Palace of Justice

Palace of Justice
lmsp no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old October 11th, 2010, 08:39 AM   #2
Buki
BANNED

Likes (Received): 620

Pictures?
Buki no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2010, 02:17 PM   #3
albanianstar

Likes (Received): 0

http://www.ekonomia-ks.com/?page=2,18,4606

EU has finalised the feasibility study for the Palace of Justice

Pristina, 19 April - Today, the European Commission Liaison office presented the plans for the new justice building known as the Palace of Justice. The compound is to be built in the New Pristina area.

The realisation of the Palace of Justice project will provide adequate space for the justice system and improve its services. It will also support public access and confidence on the justice sector by improving its efficiency, reducing the backlog of cases and increasing independence, trust, and visibility of the justice system.
Furthermore, once the Palace of Justice is built, Kosovo justice institutions will be able to reallocate funds which are now being spent for rent to other activities that are essential for the well-functioning of the justice system.
Kjartan Björnsson, Head of Operations of the European Commission Liaison Office said: \"We have pledged € 25 million for the realisation of this project. This confirms the commitment of the EU to ensure better standards and performances in the area of justice, so that Kosovo citizens get better services. The realisation of this project will substantially support the efforts of Kosovo authorities towards fulfilling standards for European Integration.\"

Haki Demolli, Minister of Justice said: \"We are confident that the improved working conditions will help fulfilling the preconditions to increase the efficiency of the judiciary. This also takes into account the increased number of judges and prosecutors as a result of the re-appointment process. Furthermore, the recent increase of salaries will help us improve the functioning of justice institutions, guarantee their independence, level of accountability, professionalism and will allow full transparency of the work of judges and prosecutors\".

Enver Peci, President of the Kosovo Judicial Council (KJC) said: \"Construction of the Palace of Justice remains one of the main pillars in development of the judiciary. It will allow accommodating all court houses and prosecutor offices that are now spread around Pristina within a single justice compound. This will increase work efficiency and contribute to timely resolution of court cases.\"

The Palace of Justice area is located around four kilometres from the centre of Pristina. Besides the residential, commercial and sportive parts, this area has also been earmarked as the future area for the re-location of the parliament, key ministries as well as other governmental departments. It will benefit from the close access to the second inner ring road of Pristina, which will be 200 meters north of the justice compound, from which an access to the compound site is planned.
Design Goals
The Palace of Justice will provide adequate premises to the judicial authorities and enhance their independence. By increasing the functionality of services and reducing the backlog of cases, it will as well contribute to increasing the trust in the judiciary.

The architectural guidelines for the compound will have as objectives:

· Design excellence principles representing the importance of the activities within the courthouse and the stability of the judicial sys*tem.

· Correct response to local context, geography, climate, culture, and history.

· Flex*ibility and, to the extent feasible, to accommodate growth.

· Providing throughout full accessibility to people with disabilities.

· Use of natural strategies to protect and restore water resources, energy efficiency ensuring thermal comfort, use of passive solar strategies and plan for recycling of materials during con*struction and occupancy.

Architectural Master Plan Concept

The master plan takes into account all requirements in terms of the functionality required in a modern justice compound. The proposed compound is composed of five peripheral buildings (A – Kosovo Judicial Council, Supreme Court, Commercial Courts, High Court for Minor Offenses and the Pristina District Court, B – Municipal Court and Municipal Court for Minor Offenses, C – State Prosecutor, Special Prosecutor and the District and Municipal Public Prosecutor Office, D – Courtroom Block, and E – Constitutional Court). The overall area of the Palace of Justice compound will have 27,000m2 with underground parking for over 200 vehicles. A total of approximately 625 staff is expected to work in the future justice compound.

The Constitutional Court, building (E), although physically separated from the others, is laid as part of the compound, thus closing and protecting the inner courtyards from the outside.

The buildings will have 4 to 5 storeys with different ground floor levels adapting to the natural gradient of the terrain and opening to the several interstitial platforms created between buildings, allowing users to enjoy the view on a wind protected environment.

The Courtroom Block (D), has been designed as a separate building not only for its symbolism but also for the different functions, technical requirements and the need to offer flexibility, nevertheless the Courtroom Block is connected to the other judicial buildings through suspended bridges allowing the separation of restricted and public circulations.

With its open areas design for staff and public, the judicial buildings created with this “open space” layout, it clearly demonstrates the accessibility required for public while ensuring the restricted circulation for judges as well as the secure circulation for persons on criminal trials. This combination clearly symbolizes the required transparency and accessibility for all.

The areas created below these courtyards will be used as technical areas, centralising all needed infrastructure spaces, an ideal location being very central for all master plan. All technical areas will be located under the central courtyard and will be very closely connected to the buildings providing all needed infrastructures.

The parking areas provided under the buildings have access through the north secondary road and exclusively for staff. On the opposite side of the plot is located the accesses to the Constitutional Court parking. External technical areas and public parking are located at ground level as well as outside the compound.
albanianstar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2010, 04:07 PM   #4
Huti
Wait,...

Likes (Received): 4510

very nice!
Huti está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2010, 04:27 PM   #5
Arbenit

Likes (Received): 338

A e din kush lokacionin e sakte/sakte te palllatit te drejtesise?

Brilliant minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people
Arbenit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2010, 07:55 AM   #6
Plisat

Likes (Received): 666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbenit View Post
A e din kush lokacionin e sakte/sakte te palllatit te drejtesise?
Do te ndertohet ne Prishtinen e Re after Hajvalise edhe kampit Suedez te KFOR-it....
Plisat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2011, 03:26 PM   #7
Buki
BANNED

Nisi ndėrtimi i Pallatit tė Drejtėsisė

Prishtinė, 23 qershor - Tė enjten nė Hajvali, afėr Prishtinės, nisi ndėrtimi i Pallatit tė Drejtėsisė, njė investim i pėrbashkėt i Komisionit Evropian dhe Qeverisė sė Kosovės. Me kėtė rast u rikujtua se besimi i qytetarėve nė institucionet e vendit varet shumė nga sistemi i drejtėsisė, nga puna e prokurorėve, gjyqtarėve, profesionalizimi.

Tė pranishėm nė kėtė ceremoni ishin presidentja e Kosovės, Atifete Jahjaga, kryeministri Hashim Thaēi, kryetari i Prishtinės Isa Mustafa, pėrfaqėsues nga Komisioni Evropian etj.

Presidentja e Kosovės, Atifete Jahjaga e cilėsoi kėtė si njė vepėr mjaft tė rėndėsishme pėr sundimin e ligjit nė vend.

“Besimi i qytetarėve nė institucionet e vendit varet shumė nga sistemi i drejtėsisė, nga puna e prokurorėve dhe gjyqtarėve, nga profesionalizimi, pėrkushtimi, ndershmėria, nga puna e pakompromis e tyre, qė janė nė shėrbim vetėm tė drejtėsisė dhe qė zbatojnė vetėm ligjin, nė secilin rast dhe ndaj secilit”, tha Jahjaga.

Sipas saj, reformat e sistemit tė drejtėsisė nė Kosovė janė nė funksion tė pėrafrimit me normat dhe standardet e vendeve tė Bashkimit Evropian, duke qenė njė nga punėt mė tė ndjeshme nė periudhėn e tranzicionit dhe tė shtetndėrtimit.

“Pallati i Drejtėsisė edhe nė Republikėn e Kosovės do tė jetė nė funksion tė qytetarėve dhe pėr qytetarėt, nė sintagmėn qė askush nuk ėshtė mbi ligjin dhe qė institucionet funksionimin dhe besimin e mbėshtesin nė zbatimin e plotė tė ligjshmėrisė dhe kushtetutshmėrisė”, u shpreh presidentja.

Kryeministri Thaēi tha se ky ėshtė projekti mė i madh i qeverisė sė tij nė fushėn e gjyqėsorit, ndėrsa paralajmėroi se sė shpejti do tė fillojė edhe projekti pėr ndėrtimin e Pallatit presidencial.

Pallati i Drejtėsisė ėshtė investim i pėrbashkėt i Komisionit Evropian dhe Qeverisė sė Kosovės. Kostoja e ndėrtimit ėshtė rreth 30 milionė euro, ndėrsa punimet janė paraparė te pėrfundojnė brenda dy vitesh.

Published: 23.06.2011 - 14:12

Source: www.koha.net
Old June 24th, 2011, 12:07 AM   #8
LegitimateAnswer
:P

Likes (Received): 2

pse na duhet nje pallat presidencial neve..ma mire me ndertu ni park t'mire me ato pare (po mendoj ni legit park)
LegitimateAnswer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2011, 12:16 AM   #9
Buki
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitimateAnswer View Post
pse na duhet nje pallat presidencial neve..ma mire me ndertu ni park t'mire me ato pare (po mendoj ni legit park)
Ky eshte Pallati i drejtesise e jo Pallati Presidencial.

Pallati presidencial mundet me u ndertu ne nje te ardhme te mesme apo larget...
Old June 24th, 2011, 05:51 AM   #10
LegitimateAnswer

jo un e pata fjalen per cekjen e kryeminstrit per nje pallat presidencial
"Kryeministri Thaēi tha se ky ėshtė projekti mė i madh i qeverisė sė tij nė fushėn e gjyqėsorit, ndėrsa paralajmėroi se sė shpejti do tė fillojė edhe projekti pėr ndėrtimin e Pallatit presidencial.

Pallati i drejtesise edhe absolutisht e nevojshem nkosove dhe ska kurgjo tkeqe prej ti, ndersa pallati presidencial edhe thjesht luks..po ndoshta shuume ma vone kur kosova ta ket nje ekonomi ma te mire e stabile.
Old June 24th, 2011, 08:31 AM   #11
Edi_H

Likes (Received): 1362

Ku ekzaktėsisht po ndėrtohet Pallati i Drejtėsisė? Ma tregoni pak nė hartė.
Edi_H no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2011, 09:45 AM   #12
Taulant
dichter als Goethe

Likes (Received): 130

Quote:
...Kryeministri Thaēi tha se ky ėshtė projekti mė i madh i qeverisė sė tij nė fushėn e gjyqėsorit...
Po bre ka**n tem projekt i qeverise.
Qeni keq!
Taulant no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2011, 04:39 PM   #13
Arbenit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taulant View Post
Po bre ka**n tem projekt i qeverise.
Qeni keq!
+1

Brilliant minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people
Old June 25th, 2011, 08:39 PM   #14
Arbenit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edi_H View Post
Ku ekzaktėsisht po ndėrtohet Pallati i Drejtėsisė? Ma tregoni pak nė hartė.
Afer "Fshatit Nderkombetare".

Old June 25th, 2011, 08:41 PM   #15
Arbenit

Sot,

Old June 25th, 2011, 09:13 PM   #16
LegitimateAnswer

A do te zgjerohet ajo rrug apo do te lihet ashtu si nje rrug per kembesore (freaking 1 feet)..mir kish qene me zgjeru se nje rrug e gjere i pershatet nje pallati te tille..tshpresojme qe e zgjerojne
Old June 25th, 2011, 09:27 PM   #17
Arbenit

Quote:
A do te zgjerohet ajo rrug apo do te lihet ashtu si nje rrug per kembesore (freaking 1 feet)..mir kish qene me zgjeru se nje rrug e gjere i pershatet nje pallati te tille..tshpresojme qe e zgjerojne
Pjesa e Prishtines ku po ndertohet ky pallat tash po quhet "Prishtina e Re". Me fjale te tjera aty pritet te ndertohet nje pjese e re e qytetit. Plani detal urbanistik per kete pjese te qytetit nuk eshte bere ende, keshtu qe nuk e dijme se si ka me qene rrjeti i rrugeve. Por me Plan Strategjik, aty do te kete nje rrjet mjaft te zhvilluar te rrugeve, duke i persfshire edhe dy unazat e jashtme te qytetit..

Shpresoj se ky pallat do ti jep nje shtytje ndertimeve ne Prishtinen e Re..

Old June 25th, 2011, 10:09 PM   #18
UserFree
BANNED

Likes (Received): 48

Flm. per foto Arbenit, gjitashtu edhe per gjith keto updated rreth prishtines dhe kosoves.
UserFree no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2011, 10:25 PM   #19
Edi_H

Likes (Received): 1362

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbenit View Post
Afer "Fshatit Nderkombetare".

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=42.6330273...17&l=0&m=b&v=8
Edi_H no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2011, 11:14 PM   #20
Arbenit

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserFree View Post
Flm. per foto Arbenit, gjitashtu edhe per gjith keto updated rreth prishtines dhe kosoves.
Me ndere qofsh.

Me rendesi eshte me pase per chka me bo updates, se nuk eshte problem me e bo update.

Me ka zhgenjy WTC-ja sivjet. Kom prite se kane me punu, sidomos duke e pase parasyshe faktin kush eshte duke e ndertu.. Per ENK-ne kam pase info se nuk i ka punet mire.
Axisi po na e zbardhe fytyren.