daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old April 8th, 2017, 01:51 AM   #741
DiogoBaptista
Registered User
 
DiogoBaptista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Évora
Posts: 2,745
Likes (Received): 3287

Jardins do Braço de Prata | Lisbon

Lisbon Forum Thread: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1091499

Official Website: http://www.obriverca.pt/detalheProje...=143&idProj=20



Project Facts:
  • Adress: Rua Cintura do Porto 41
  • Lisbon Borough: Marvila
  • Developer: Obriverca
  • Architect: Renzo Piano
  • Homes: 499
  • Site Area: 90.000.000m²
  • Cost: € 220.000.000







Works continue at Renzo Piano's Jardins do Braço de Prata, photos by NunoMC:

1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


10


11


12


13


14


15


16


17


18


19


20


21


22


23


24
__________________
DiogoBaptista no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 9th, 2017, 12:36 PM   #742
BLACK DAHLIA
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: BALBOA ISLAND/PASADENA
Posts: 566

Wow!!...it is so ugly!
Looks like a prison!..
Beautiful Lisbon deserves better than that depressing garbage!
BLACK DAHLIA no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2017, 05:31 PM   #743
el palmesano
Roquetero
 
el palmesano's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 53,708
Likes (Received): 19498



have you seen a prison in your country?? haha because if you say that this projects looks like a prison is because you are blind...
__________________

DiogoBaptista liked this post
el palmesano no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2017, 05:29 PM   #744
BLACK DAHLIA
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: BALBOA ISLAND/PASADENA
Posts: 566

Open your mind little boy:it does look like a prison according to the idea i have from Portugal.
I would prefer some turd in mouraria lisboa!
Can't believe Renzo Piano is designing this!
__________________

Budapest01 liked this post
BLACK DAHLIA no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2017, 05:18 AM   #745
Budapest01
Born in Paris
 
Budapest01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Paris, Budapest
Posts: 95
Likes (Received): 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK DAHLIA View Post
Open your mind little boy:it does look like a prison according to the idea i have from Portugal.
I would prefer some turd in mouraria lisboa!
Can't believe Renzo Piano is designing this!
Looks more like military barracks. But very sad and depressing. I agree.
Must be trainee in Renzo Piano's team, and he didn't check the draft
__________________

BLACK DAHLIA liked this post
Budapest01 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2017, 12:52 PM   #746
Budapest01
Born in Paris
 
Budapest01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Paris, Budapest
Posts: 95
Likes (Received): 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiogoBaptista View Post
Jardins do Braço de Prata | Lisbon

Lisbon Forum Thread: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1091499

Official Website: http://www.obriverca.pt/detalheProje...=143&idProj=20



Project Facts:
  • Adress: Rua Cintura do Porto 41
  • Lisbon Borough: Marvila
  • Developer: Obriverca
  • Architect: Renzo Piano
  • Homes: 499
  • Site Area: 90.000.000m²
  • Cost: € 220.000.000


Works continue at Renzo Piano's Jardins do Braço de Prata, photos by NunoMC:
By the way, might be 90.000sqm for the site area (9 ha) not 90 millions sqm (9.000 ha)
Budapest01 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2017, 08:21 PM   #747
Marco Bruno
Les cites obscures
 
Marco Bruno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Lisbon
Posts: 10,181
Likes (Received): 2925

A' Tower - Amoreiras Flats

- Transformation of office building into housing. See the building today here (street view)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Bruno View Post
__________________
Lx Projectos

el palmesano, Épicolx liked this post
Marco Bruno no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2017, 05:34 AM   #748
DiogoBaptista
Registered User
 
DiogoBaptista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Évora
Posts: 2,745
Likes (Received): 3287

25 de Abril Bridge Panoramic Elevator and Interpretation center | Lisbon

Lisbon Forum Thread: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ht=25+de+abril

Official Website: N/A



Project Facts:
  • Location: 38°41'59.5"N 9°10'46.4"W
  • Lisbon Borough: Alcântara
  • Developer: Infraestruturas de Portugal
  • Height: 80m
  • Cost: €4.3 Million

The project to see Lisbon and Almada from the April 25 Bridge will be launched this Tuesday. The construction of a panoramic lift will be constructed on the base of the pillar of Alcantara, on the north bank of the Tagus.




__________________

el palmesano, GGJ16, franciscoc liked this post
DiogoBaptista no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2017, 06:37 AM   #749
DiogoBaptista
Registered User
 
DiogoBaptista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Évora
Posts: 2,745
Likes (Received): 3287

Unique Belém | Lisbon

Lisbon Forum Thread: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...#post140301130

Official Website: http://uniquebelem.com/



Project Facts:
  • Adress: Rua General João de Almeida 2
  • Lisbon Borough: Ajuda
  • Developer: Grupo Libertas
  • Architect: Fredericio Valsassina
  • Homes: 57











__________________

el palmesano, AbidM, BLACK DAHLIA liked this post
DiogoBaptista no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2017, 12:59 AM   #750
DiogoBaptista
Registered User
 
DiogoBaptista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Évora
Posts: 2,745
Likes (Received): 3287

Rosemary 22 | Lisbon

Lisbon Forum Thread: N/A

Official Website: http://www.rosemary22.com/



Project Facts:
  • Adress: Rua do Alecrim 22
  • Lisbon Borough: Misericórdia
  • Developer: Christie's International Real Estate
  • Floors: 7
  • Homes: 14
  • Floorspace: 2100m2
  • Cost: 2.600.000€

- Cobertura: http://www.cobertura.pt/empreendimen...a#.VkkE6XbhDIV



Almost!















__________________
DiogoBaptista no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2017, 09:25 PM   #751
teles448
Registered User
 
teles448's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Odivelas, Lisboa
Posts: 876
Likes (Received): 2006

João Rocha Pavilion | Lisbon

Lisbon Forum Thread: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1250271

Official Websites: http://www.forumscp.com/wiki/index.p...o%C3%A3o_Rocha



Project Facts:
  • Adress: Rua Francisco Stromp
  • Lisbon Borough: Lumiar
  • Developer: Sporting Clube de Portugal
  • Architects: Mörschel Arquitectos
  • Site Area: 29.000m²
  • Capacity: 3000
  • Cost: 10.000.000 €



The João Rocha Pavilion has been inaugurated in the past wednesday.







__________________

Last edited by teles448; July 10th, 2017 at 06:31 PM.
teles448 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2017, 05:41 PM   #752
Marco Bruno
Les cites obscures
 
Marco Bruno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Lisbon
Posts: 10,181
Likes (Received): 2925

Hotel and Apartments

Location Lisbon, Portugal
Architects Promontório
Client Fundo Sete Colinas
Programme Mixed-use hotel and residences
Plot Area 1,811.24 sq.m
Gross Built Area 9,479.50 sq.m (above ground) and 3,154.00 sq.m (below grade)
Parking 78 cars
Project Status 2017 (design competition)







__________________
Lx Projectos
Marco Bruno no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2017, 01:33 AM   #753
el palmesano
Roquetero
 
el palmesano's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 53,708
Likes (Received): 19498



great!!
__________________
el palmesano no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2017, 02:00 PM   #754
Marco Bruno
Les cites obscures
 
Marco Bruno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Lisbon
Posts: 10,181
Likes (Received): 2925

Infinity Tower

Location Campolide, Lisbon
Architect Saraiva e Associados
Client vanguard properties
Programme 200 Apartments
Height: 80m
Floors: 25

__________________
Lx Projectos

el palmesano, BLACK DAHLIA liked this post
Marco Bruno no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2017, 03:06 PM   #755
el palmesano
Roquetero
 
el palmesano's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 53,708
Likes (Received): 19498



awsome!


where will be located exactly?
__________________
el palmesano no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2017, 03:14 PM   #756
el palmesano
Roquetero
 
el palmesano's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 53,708
Likes (Received): 19498

will they improve the street with trees??

https://www.google.es/maps/@38.73717...7i13312!8i6656
__________________
el palmesano no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2017, 05:45 PM   #757
Marco Bruno
Les cites obscures
 
Marco Bruno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Lisbon
Posts: 10,181
Likes (Received): 2925

Quote:
Originally Posted by el palmesano View Post
where will be located exactly?
Here (google maps)
__________________
Lx Projectos

el palmesano liked this post
Marco Bruno no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2017, 05:49 PM   #758
Marco Bruno
Les cites obscures
 
Marco Bruno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Lisbon
Posts: 10,181
Likes (Received): 2925

Quote:
Originally Posted by el palmesano View Post
will they improve the street with trees??

https://www.google.es/maps/@38.73717...7i13312!8i6656
The city council has that intention. That avenue is kind of ugly without trees... In the portuguese forum everybody says the same.
__________________
Lx Projectos

el palmesano, DiogoBaptista liked this post

Last edited by Marco Bruno; June 27th, 2017 at 05:55 PM.
Marco Bruno no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2017, 07:43 PM   #759
el palmesano
Roquetero
 
el palmesano's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 53,708
Likes (Received): 19498

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Bruno View Post
The city council has that intention. That avenue is kind of ugly without trees... In the portuguese forum everybody says the same.
glad to read that lot of people agree with me, because that avenue has really nice buildings, but really bad public space
__________________
el palmesano no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2017, 09:33 AM   #760
DiogoBaptista
Registered User
 
DiogoBaptista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Évora
Posts: 2,745
Likes (Received): 3287

25 de Abril Bridge Panoramic Elevator and Interpretation center | Lisbon

Lisbon Forum Thread: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ht=25+de+abril

Official Website: N/A



Project Facts:
  • Location: 38°41'59.5"N 9°10'46.4"W
  • Lisbon Borough: Alcântara
  • Developer: Infraestruturas de Portugal
  • Height: 80m
  • Cost: €4.3 Million

The project to see Lisbon and Almada from the April 25 Bridge will be launched this Tuesday. The construction of a panoramic lift will be constructed on the base of the pillar of Alcantara, on the north bank of the Tagus.







__________________

el palmesano liked this post
DiogoBaptista no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
lisboa, lisbon, lissabon

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu