daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old March 1st, 2011, 02:30 PM   #201
Yre
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenation View Post
i agree with you..and his signature is quiet obvious..
OT:

I sent the guy a pm but until now he hasn't replied.
He sure does remind me of someone who uses that word but i'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt.
Yre no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old March 1st, 2011, 03:19 PM   #202
Mr. Davao
Royal Connection

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yre View Post
OT:

I sent the guy a pm but until now he hasn't replied.
He sure does remind me of someone who uses that word but i'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt.
Hello, i was read your message this night.....actually, you can read it if you want.

Hehe....

@ allenation: i'D also read your message together with @ Yre....sorry i was able to read it at late.
Old March 3rd, 2011, 07:36 AM   #203
cemby
Demented User

Likes (Received): 130

.... I know this is supposed to be not here but my friend ADDU schoolmate Techie is hoping I could disseminate information regarding job opportunities for people in Davao. (It would be ok if the moderator also transfer this to the more appropriate thread)

Alveo will soon be in Davao City!
we are in need of more applicants for:
*site officer
*sales agents
*team leaders
please send resume to: [email protected]
cemby no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2011, 07:15 AM   #204
davaoeagle
Living The New Earth

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING CITY View Post
Abreeza update 03-16-2011

Thanks to King City
Old March 18th, 2011, 07:16 AM   #205
davaoeagle
Living The New Earth

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaTRIBU View Post
SM CITY DAVAO
Renovation + Expansion
March 16, 2011

Thanks to Katribu
Old March 23rd, 2011, 05:14 AM   #206
Ampoy1234

Davao is a great place to go with. The most peaceful and organize city in Mindanao

Old March 25th, 2011, 01:53 PM   #207
Mr. Davao
Royal Connection

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampoy1234 View Post
Davao is a great place to go with. The most peaceful and organize city in Mindanao

Yup, i agree with you. In fact, Davao has now become the best place to put business which infrastructures are already visible.
Old March 27th, 2011, 01:21 PM   #208
shaKEIRa
The GODDESS

Likes (Received): 284

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Davao View Post
Yup, i agree with you. In fact, Davao has now become the best place to put business which infrastructures are already visible.
for preparedness, i think davao should build more flyovers/bridges to overcome high congestion.
Old March 28th, 2011, 01:48 AM   #209
Wadaboy
wadab advocate

Likes (Received): 80

Abreeza Complex I.T. Hub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadaboy View Post
Good Morning Abreeza
Abreeza BPO Building Proposal

pic by: Sinjin
Wadaboy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2011, 06:10 PM   #210
Ampoy1234

Hope nearby town has Ferocious Political will too. Just like what you have in Davao.

Old March 30th, 2011, 04:38 AM   #211
Wadaboy
wadab advocate

Tagum City has a mayor who is really got some skills. Tagum as I speak is one of the fastest growing urban centers in Mindanao.

Quote:
UPDATE TIME! SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE LATEST PICTURES OF DAVAO'S CONSTRUCTION
Old March 30th, 2011, 04:41 AM   #212
Wadaboy
wadab advocate

ABREEZA MALL

Quote:
Abreeza update (March 29, 2012)
colorful (green, orange, creme, blue )

lapad pa ni nga area, sigurado highrise itukod dire

btw, gihawanan na ang area kilid aning murag net nga green..

Old March 30th, 2011, 04:44 AM   #213
Wadaboy
wadab advocate

SM LANANG MALL

Quote:
SM Lanang (as of March 21, 2011)

Old March 30th, 2011, 04:46 AM   #214
Wadaboy
wadab advocate

LINMARR CONDO COMPLEX 1ST OF 3 BUILDINGS

Quote:

Old March 30th, 2011, 04:49 AM   #215
Wadaboy
wadab advocate

SM ECOLAND MALL RENOVATION + EXPANSION

Quote:
as of March 29, 2011

SM ECOLAND MALL RENOVATION

SM ECOLAND MALL EXPANSION

Old March 30th, 2011, 04:51 AM   #216
Wadaboy
wadab advocate

GAISANO MALL EXPANSION "ALFRESCO AREA" 7TH FLR

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenation View Post
as of march 29, 2011

Old March 30th, 2011, 04:55 AM   #217
Wadaboy
wadab advocate

CAMELLA NORTHPOINT CONDO 1ST BLDG

Quote:
as of March 16, 2011

Old March 30th, 2011, 04:58 AM   #218
Wadaboy
wadab advocate

CAMELLA NORTHPOINT 3RD BLDG

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodincouch View Post
Camella to launch city’s 1st 10-storey condo

Camella Communities will formally unveil the third tower of its landmark condo development in Davao called Camella Northpoint, in a grand launching activity in the evening of Saturday, March 26, 2011, at the condo clubhouse, Wake-field Mansion.

“This is a highly-anticipated event as we have many homebuyers waiting for the launch of the Northpoint’s 3rd tower. It will also mark a history of sort as this will be the first 10-storey condo building in Davao City,” said Marlon B. Escalicas, Camella Communities Davao GM.

The unveiling of the third tower comes close to the heels of the second building’s launch in July last year. With the unprecedented selling out of both the first and the second buildings, Camella is set to introduce the third building to meet the ongoing demand for Northpoint units.

“We’re very happy with the performance of the first two buildings, Manchester and Birmingham. The third tower is expected to be met with the same enthusiasm, if not more,” remarked Escalicas, adding that homebuyers and guests are welcome to join the grand launch this Saturday.

Northpoint’s third building will be the tallest condominium in Davao City with 10-storeys. It is expected to have a spectacular view of the cityscape as well as the coastline and gulf of Davao. It will tower above the imported Caribbean pine trees that are expected to grow to heights of about a hundred feet and provide a cool, crisp ambiance amidst the remarkable view from the higher floors.

Like the other two buildings, the third tower is also a green building, built with an eco-design that brings benefits to the health of its occupants as well as its environment. It will have a good view of Wakefield Manor, with its fitness gym, al fresco café, multi-function room, cabanas with grill pits, playground, and sparkling swimming pool with salinated water.

The third tower is Camella’s response to the growing number of homebuyers who want their own piece of this prime real estate located at the most exciting part of the city. They see the value for money Northpoint gives them, with its world-class design and urban amenities and facilities. It also has a unique and appealing living proposition that is unrivaled by any other condo development in the city - that of a posh urban development ensconced within a lush, green environment.

Northpoint is located at the junction of J. P. Laurel, Bajada and Buhangin Road, where modern business, commercial, and retail centers are on the rise, and multi-use developments are nearing completion. It is clearly situated at the heart of Davao’s northern economic hub, within easy access of public utilities and major locators in the city.

Northpoint is the first vertical project in Mindanao of Camella Communities, a subsidiary of the largest homebuilder in the country, Vista Land and Lifescapes. For more information on Camella Northpoint and other Camella communities, visit the Camella office at the 2nd floor of Delgar Building, J. P. Laurel Ave., Davao City (right across Camella Northpoint), call 222.0963, 222-5221, 222-5223 and 0917-857.6572, send your e-mail to [email protected], or log on to www.camella.com.ph.

http://www.dailymirror.ph/Mar-2011/Mar242011/biz3.html
Old March 30th, 2011, 05:07 AM   #219
Wadaboy
wadab advocate

Another building complex to look forward to in Davao City. This time, medical facilities are planned to be developed at the southern part of the city.

Quote:
DAVAO CITY -- A P5-billion medical and wellness complex may soon rise on a 10-hectare property south of the city proper with a group of investors already in talks for the project’s plans, an industry group official said. Carlos Omar A. Vargas, president of the local chapter of the Chamber of Real Estate and Builders Association who is involved in the planning of the project, said the complex will include a medical tower, a hotel, a commercial complex and other related businesses.

Mr. Vargas said the proposal has yet to be finalized, but noted the planned hospital would initially cost about P350 million. Although he declined to identify the investors, Mr. Vargas said many of them are Manila-based who are engaged in the medical profession.

“We are committed to helping the city become a health and wellness hub of the country,” he told BusinessWorld, pointing out that while there are already tertiary hospitals in the city, there is still a dearth for a wellness complex, which will not only offer basic medical services but other related services as well.

The group is also planning to open ownership of the complex to other interested parties such as overseas Filipino workers. “We have yet to complete the [details of the project], but this will allow investors not only to have a stake but will also allow them to avail of services without additional cost considering that they also are investors,” he added.

Mr. Vargas said the complex will also be targeting as clients foreign retirees considering among those involved in project planning are officials of the Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA), a government-owned corporation whose mandate is to attract foreign retirees to the country. Local PRA officials, however, could not be contacted immediately to confirm this information.

Mr. Vargas added that the complex will employ an environment-friendly design to cushion the impact on climate change. -- Carmelito Q. Francisco

Posted on March 28, 2011 10:00:20 PM
Old March 30th, 2011, 03:27 PM   #220
grahamuk1

What suprized me when i visited Northpoint is the quality of the fittings for the CR they are cheap! cheap cheap, they are selling themselves as a upmarket brand, i really dont see it. I went to Maa to see the condos at palmeta place CR fittlings top of the range.

Another observation with condos as a whole in Davao they seem to be set at Manila prices and even the size is smaller. This has really put me off buying.

Further regarding Northpoint with so many condos going up in that small area i worked out you will have circa up to 3000 peoples living there on top of each other, Imagine the traffic imagine trying to have a swim. The so called gym is a room about 5 sq meters with 4 peices of apparatus and a few weights! Really waste of time.

No thants great location but not for me....At the most you should have 3 blocks i have been told there will be 7!!
grahamuk1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
davao city