daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.

Old February 28th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #961
Bamboo88
The RENEGADE

Location: Cagayan de Oro City - Iligan City - Ozamiz City - Camiguin - Bukidnon - Northern Mindanao - Mindanao
Likes (Received): 121

Thumbs up

PROJECT WATCH: Tune Hotel latest update as of February 24, 2013
DAMARRE / FEBRUARY 27, 2013 / 19 COMMENTS

It looks like one more floor is added to the supposed 11-storey Tune Hotel here in Cagayan de Oro.

Or maybe it’s just the utility floor on the roof deck.

You can compare the number of floors on the rendering….I counted 11 floors (including the mezzanine). The roof deck with the huge sign could be the 12th.

As shown below, clearly two more floors above the 10th floor sign. But I do believe the concrete column on the top floor indicates that it is not meant for the hotel rooms.

Source: http://www.cdodev.com/

NORTHERN MINDANAO-Zamboanga Peninsula-CARAGA-Davao Region-SOCCKSARGEN-ARMM
I LOVE MINDANAO!
Bamboo88 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old February 28th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #962
Bamboo88
The RENEGADE

Location: Cagayan de Oro City - Iligan City - Ozamiz City - Camiguin - Bukidnon - Northern Mindanao - Mindanao

Thumbs up

Filinvest now hiring project engineer, sales agents for CDO project
DAMARRE / FEBRUARY 28, 2013 / NO COMMENT

Filinvest Land, Inc. is now hiring project engineer and sales agents perhaps in preparation for its real estate venture in Cagayan de Oro City believed to be near the shooting range beside Limketkai Complex.

As shown below, the online job ad was posted last February 19, 2013 and deadline of online applications will be on April 20, 2013.

I LOVE MINDANAO!
Old February 28th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #963
Bamboo88
The RENEGADE

Thumbs up

Peugeot now open its first dealership in Mindanao.

I LOVE MINDANAO!

miko_06, hilarion09 liked this post
Old February 28th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #964
Bamboo88
The RENEGADE

Thumbs up

Airport soft opening to boost local tourism: Aquino
DAMARRE / FEBRUARY 27, 2013 / NO COMMENT

The opening of the Laguindingan airport in April will boost the tourism sector in Misamis Oriental and its neighboring provinces, President Benigno S. C. Aquino III said yesterday.

Read more HERE: http://www.cdodev.com/

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/395695...o#.US5OF6JgeE3

Int’l Airport in CDO Opens in April – Aquino
By Madel Sabater Namit
February 26, 2013, 7:47pm
President Aquino on Tuesday said Cagayan de Oro’s Laguindingan International Airport will be operational by April this year.

Aquino was in Cagayan de Oro City, inspecting government projects, when he announced that he expects more tourist arrivals in the city with the anticipated opening of the international gateway.

It will replace the existing Lumbia Airport and be the first international airport in Northern Mindanao.

Under the plan, the Laguindingan Airport has a 1.6-million holding capacity for passengers and is expected to help meet the government’s target of having 10 million tourists by 2016.

Meanwhile, the President inspected the housing projects for residents affected by typhoon “Sendong” in 2011 and assured residents that his administration will work continuously to prevent the repeat of such a tragedy.

He said his administration will ensure that no one will go back to Isla de Oro, which has already been identified as a danger zone.

The construction of housing units for typhoon-affected residents of Cagayan de Oro has been ongoing, with more than 3,000 housing units already occupied.

He said these relocation sites were ensured to be safe from severe flooding.

“Natuto na tayo sa nakaraaan, sinisigurado na natin na ligtas at malayo sa peligro ang mga lugar na tinitirahan (We have learned from the past and we are ensuring that these relocation sites are safe and out of danger zones),” Aquino said.

Aquino also said he salutes Cagayanons for facing the challenges during the onslaught of typhoon Sendong and learning from it.

I LOVE MINDANAO!

hilarion09 liked this post
Old March 2nd, 2013, 07:59 AM   #965
Bamboo88
The RENEGADE

Thumbs up

FDCUI allots P30 billion for Phividec power plant
DAMARRE / MARCH 1, 2013 / NO COMMENT

Filinvest Development Corp. Utilities Inc. (FDCUI) is investing P30 billion for its 405-Megawatt (MW) circulating fluidized bed (CFB) coal-fired thermal power plant in an 84-hectare area within the Phividec Industrial Estate in Villanueva, Misamis Oriental.

Read more HERE: http://www.cdodev.com/

I LOVE MINDANAO!
Old March 2nd, 2013, 08:01 AM   #966
Bamboo88
The RENEGADE

Thumbs up

Centrio Tower - Avida Land as of yesterday...

I LOVE MINDANAO!
Old March 3rd, 2013, 06:03 AM   #967
mm17
MELTING POT OF MINDANAO

Likes (Received): 1042

New Thread Cagayán de Oro and Misamis Oriental Province

~Mayor Rodrigo Duterte~

mm17 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #968
Bamboo88
The RENEGADE

Thumbs up

TUNE HOTEL - Cagayan de Oro

Mock up rooms complete. Builderswork and MEP progressing to all floors.

Source: FB

I LOVE MINDANAO!
Old March 9th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #969
Bamboo88
The RENEGADE

Thumbs up

PROJECT WATCH: Limketkai Hotel and Gateway Tower as of March 8, 2013
DAMARRE / MARCH 8, 2013 / 17 COMMENTS

Here are shots of Limketkai Hotel and the rising Gateway Tower taken from the parking lot of McDonalds.

With the second tower still rising, the first high rise in Cagayan de Oro can still be seen at this angle. Clearly, as the second tower rises which is almost twice as tall as the first one, the first one will be out of the picture already. Onsite reports state the second tower will temporarily suspend construction as it reaches certain a level to give way to the inauguration of the first hotel tower. But construction will soon resume afterwards. What’s good is that these modern buildings are built by homegrown investors.

I LOVE MINDANAO!
Old March 10th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #970
Bamboo88
The RENEGADE

Thumbs up

PROJECT WATCH: Primavera Residences Tower 2 now rising
DAMARRE / MARCH 7, 2013 / 2 COMMENTS

After receiving a a P180-million “green” development loan to partially finance its Primavera Residences Tower 2 (LINK), Italpinas EuroAsian Design and Eco-Development Corp. has sped up its construction of the second tower.

Here are latest construction photos.

More photos here: http://www.cdodev.com/

photos from facebook

I LOVE MINDANAO!
Old March 14th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #971
Bamboo88
The RENEGADE

Thumbs up

Seda Hotel
photo by Alingatong

I LOVE MINDANAO!
Old March 14th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #972
Bamboo88
The RENEGADE

Thumbs up

PROJECT WATCH: Other construction updates 65
DAMARRE / MARCH 12, 2013 / 1 COMMENT

Here is No. 65…updates of previously posted construction projects in the city and nearby areas.

First shown below is the 4-storey commercial building at the corner of Apolinar Velez and Antonio Luna Streets. I believe it has topped off already. A major concern for this building once operational is the parking space. Previous update was January 29, 2013.

Next is the St. Francis Xavier Church located at Pueblo de Oro. Clearly, the steel trusses have shaped the church’s roof. Funds for the project mostly come from donations. The main structure is the first to be made. Previous update was last November 25, 2012.

Below is the existing church located beside the project site.

Located along Masterson Avenue beside Stonestown Suites, this 2-storey building below is almost done. Previous update was last November 25, 2012.

At the city proper, the sideways extension of the Sanvictores Building is now underway. Previous update was during the opening of Barkadahan Grill last August 6, 2012.

Meanwhile, shown below is the new CLIMBS building at the corner of Tiano Bros. and Pacana Streets. Accordingly, construction of the 5-storey building is on schedule. Previous update was December 27, 2012.

In Cugman, this commercial facility below is done. This is more conducive for establishments with a showroom and a large warehouse at the back. Previous update was January 29, 2013.

Also in Cugman and not far from the building above is this 2-storey building with probably a roof deck. A huge tarp of Uratex Foam is now installed onsite. If it’s their showroom, it could be their first in Mindanao. Previous update was January 14, 2013.

I seldom pass along JR Borja Extension and after several months, I was surprised that this building below is almost done. The tarp states a 2-storey building with mezzanine but in reality, this is as high as a 4-storey building with the high ceiling ground floor. Previous update was April 9, 2012.

Back at the city proper…this 4-storey boutique hotel is now on the 4th floor. This is along Velez-Fernandez Streets just across Maxi’s Bar.

Along JV Seriña in Carmen, this 3-level Macajalar Lodge Building is almost done. Only the interior works are left to be completed. Cagayan de Oro Women’s Ultrasound Center is already occupying one space at the ground floor. Previous update was last May 22, 2012.

In Igpit, Opol town…golden metal cladding is now installed on this new building along the national highway. Previous update was August 14, 2012.

Next is this building beside Vjandep Commissary in Bulua. Construction was a slow pace for several months. Now, I think it has sped up a little with construction now on the 4th and perhaps going 5th floor. Previous update was December 27, 2012.

This 3-storey Oro Savings and Sharing Cooperative building along Capistrano – Echem Streets is done. Maybe they’re waiting for occupants. Previous update was July 2, 2012.

And finally, the Marikina Shoe Exchange Building is now completed. It will be inaugurated on the 23rd of March. This was first posted last October 2, 2012.

I LOVE MINDANAO!
Old March 14th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #973
Bamboo88
The RENEGADE

Thumbs up

uptown mini skyline..
by red_archer

I LOVE MINDANAO!
Old March 14th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #974
Bamboo88
The RENEGADE

Thumbs up

Behold the City of Gold
by mottymot

image hosted on flickr

I LOVE MINDANAO!
Old March 14th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #975
Bamboo88
The RENEGADE

Thumbs up

GG Hotel will rise soon in Captain Vicente Roa Street, near Cogon Fire Station. It will be a 10-story building owned by Gorge Gordiel.

The perspective of the building was designed by Tumulak + Tumulak Architects. They will also supervise in the construction of the hotel which they intend to start next month.

Content By: Michael Ray.

Photos by Tumulak + Tumulak Architects

Info credits to Alex Julius Tumulak

I LOVE MINDANAO!
Old March 15th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #976
mm17
MELTING POT OF MINDANAO

Today / Karon / Ngayon

Location Taken: Nazareno Parish Church

~Mayor Rodrigo Duterte~

Old March 15th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #977
mm17
MELTING POT OF MINDANAO

Cagayán de Oro City Projects and Constructions‎

~Mayor Rodrigo Duterte~

Old March 16th, 2013, 10:02 AM   #978
tita01

Likes (Received): 795

wow century properties & filinvest coming soon !
Old March 17th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #979
Bamboo88
The RENEGADE

Thumbs up

New ridge view in CDO
damarre / March 16, 2013 / 1 Comment

There’s a new ridge in Cagayan de Oro which offers a spectacular view of the city, the river, and the surrounding hills, all in one shot.

As shown in the tarp below, the site is located in Upper Macasandig. Unlike High Ridge, this new ridge has its vantage view over the city’s southwest overlooking Macasandig, Lower and Upper Balulang, Taguanao and even Macanhan, Carmen. The tarp states it had its soft opening last January.

This tarp streamer is located along the Macasandig-Indahag Road. The ridge is accessible through a trail located on the upper right portion of the photo below. I don’t know who owns the place or if there’s a fee in entering but probably, the owner is still contemplating on it

A closer view of the trail with flags is shown.

Here’s my version of its location using Google Earth.

I didn’t had the time to stop by and go to the ridge but descending down to Macasandig already provided me a glimpse of what to see… a valley with Balulang and Macanhan in the lower part and Uptown area in the upper part….SM City, Primavera Residences and even the newly inaugurated JCA Tech Complex can be seen clearly.

Source http://www.cdodev.com/

I LOVE MINDANAO!
Old March 17th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #980
Bamboo88
The RENEGADE

Thumbs up

Westwoods Village gate groundbreaking set March 22
damarre / March 14, 2013 / No Comment

The Gate Groundbreaking of Pueblo de Oro’s newest subdivision, Westwoods Village has been set on March 22, 2013.

Westwoods has at least 400 available units and sits on a 13.5-hectare lot, which is a portion of the 31-hectare property located at the Calaanan Valley section of the township. It it just beside San Agustin Valley Homes. The perspective of the gate is shown below.

The gate is special since it will become a lasting impression of what the subdivision is.

photo from facebook

Source http://www.cdodev.com/

I LOVE MINDANAO!