1955, 1959, 1964, 1966,
2002, 2003, 2005

5x Cup winners:
1990, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2018

Hammarby IF

1x Champion:

Multi use arena
Name: Stockholmsarenan
Capacity: 31.756 (Hammarby configuration) 27.798 (Djurgården configuration) 40.557 (Concert configuration)
Scheduled: December 2012
Cost: 2,700 MSEK (270M€)

See less See more
#9 ·
michał_;66216309 said:
Check again, the twin towers are clearly there, it is the Globe.
Yep, I didn't saw the towers on pic yesterday. I thought new stadium would be realized on Soderstadion area, north than globe, instead the new stadium will be realized at south than globe. This was my mystake.

So, looking the pics will be completely demolished Soderstadion to realize that white square building.

#24 ·
^^ Amazing :)

#31 ·
So from what I understand, the interest in club football is reasonable in Sweden?
I saw till now you had small stadiums for clubs with, practically, the biggest stadium in the country unused by neither a club or the NT ( Ullevi ).
So AIK will play on 50.000 from 36.000, Hammarby on 30.000 from 16.000 and Djugardens will still play on the old Olympic, aren't they pissed off? :tongue3:
This comes as a surprise especially because Hammarby are now in the 2nd division!? You must have loyal fans over there.

#33 ·
The thing is that Swedbank Arena is being built so they can lower the number of seats to ~35.000 when AIK plays. This stadium (Stockholmsarenan) though, is totaly unnecessary and Hammarby will never fill every seat (except possibly the first game of the season and the derbies). Every team in Stockholm has loyal fans, but far away from 30.000.

My team, Djurgårdens IF, is trying to build their own stadium right next to the old one, at Östermalms IP. But the ground, where ÖIP is located, is owned by the King and his fellowmens in KDF (Royal Djurgården Administration) and they aren't the most positive crew in the world. If KDF ever says yes to a stadium at ÖIP there will be a dream come true.

Last summer I walk with about 2600 others throughout Stockholm City to show our support to the new stadium for Djurgården.

( try spot me ;) )

#34 ·
My team, Djurgårdens IF, is trying to build their own stadium right next to the old one, at Östermalms IP. But the ground, where ÖIP is located, is owned by the King and his fellowmens in KDF (Royal Djurgården Administration) and they aren't the most positive crew in the world. If KDF ever says yes to a stadium at ÖIP there will be a dream come true.

Last summer I walk with about 2600 others throughout Stockholm City to show our support to the new stadium for Djurgården.

( try spot me ;) )
A dream? If a dream for you is that your club goes bankrupt, well, than i think it's a good thing.

It will all end up that djurgården plays at Stockholmsarenan, just like AIK and Hammarby.

A own arena for djurgården, would take your economy to the bottom.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.