daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Railways

Railways (Inter)national commuter and freight trains

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 27th, 2011, 05:24 PM   #2901
hmmwv

Likes (Received): 420

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCT View Post
But, I digress, let's just hope the signalling system is properly look at and no-one attempts manual over-ride again, and for gawds say should another accident happen, heavens forbid, don't be in a rush to resume operation.
It depends on who's calling the shots, it's hard to believe that the state council is pressuring MOR to resume operation as quickly as possible. Although the reason that MOR dare to reopen the line may be that they know the exact cause of the **** up (human error), it's still shocked me that they did so without anyone being disciplined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33Hz View Post
If you have a crash like this, you want to know how well the structures performed in the impact. Or at least you do if you are designing your own trains.
The involved trains were not designed in China, they are license manufactured Bombardier Regina and Kawasaki E2-1000 series. The casualty figure speaks for itself, these trains are well designed and its safety structure have saved many lives.
hmmwv no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 27th, 2011, 05:36 PM   #2902
NCT
Not Cwite There

Likes (Received): 1782

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmwv View Post
It depends on who's calling the shots, it's hard to believe that the state council is pressuring MOR to resume operation as quickly as possible. Although the reason that MOR dare to reopen the line may be that they know the exact cause of the **** up (human error), it's still shocked me that they did so without anyone being disciplined.
It looks like it's the MOR that's trying desparately to save face, but what it hasn't realised is that public opinion has advanced massively over the years while it remains stuck in the old ways, and that's why you see farce after farce after farce.

The MOR is the only organisation in China that is a government department and a service provider at the same time, and is arguably one of the most corrupt public organisations. 这里头水很深, the water is very deep, as they say.
Old July 27th, 2011, 05:44 PM   #2903
SamuraiBlue

Likes (Received): 195

Here is my hypothesis on what had happened;

We know that the Centralized Traffic Control, controls the departure and arrival of each and every train, but in this accident the one that was at halt in the middle of nowhere(Train A) was suppose to be the train after the one that knocked it off(train B) from the tracks, in other words the train some how over took the leading train in front. This simply cannot happen if the system was operating properly.
At this point the CTC is receiving conflicting signals, the first signal stating that train A is in front of train B but train B is suppose to be ahead of train A.
The other being a signal stating that a train is stalled on the tracks but according to other signals all trains prior to train B are accounted therefore there should be no train stalled.
If this was the case then the controller at central control center may had decided that the train that was stalled on the tracks is only a ghost signal and disengaged the ATC since the ATC would have signaled a halt disrupting the time schedule.
From there on it happened accordingly as the news reports.

The key is that the CTC was a PRC developed system.

Of course PRC would probably not disclose any information that may damage their reputation in technological standard so they will probably maintain that it was a human error.

SamuraiBlue no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2011, 06:27 PM   #2904
dodge321

Likes (Received): 121

Quote:
Common sense would dictate that, as much possible, you should leave the accident scene as it is until investigations are concluded. Why were they so quick to clear the scene so much so they missed the 4-year-old girl who was fortunately found alive 20 hours after the accident? Why was the train head crushed when it clearly contained the most important control and communication equipment? Can anyone give one innocent explanation for the rapid destruction of the accident scene? Arse covering if you ask me.

Why is it that a lot of people are focussing on this wreckage? It is precisely the attitude behind the rescue and clean-up that caused the accident in the first place. Haste - to run the trains at all costs, and cover-up - of the embarrasing signalling failure under a bit of thunder.
The way this accident was handled is just wrong. Finding a little girl alive as the site was being cleared is particularly disturbing; she may have been buried alive if some people had their way. It's not surprising everyone in China is angry over this whole thing.

This really demonstrates weakness in the government. I think up to this point, many people in China, myself included, believe that despite that local governments are incompetent and corrupt, the central government is not; when it comes to national-level projects like high-speed rail, the government delivers - all 350km/h services prior to the introduction of the Beijing-Shanghai line had been running fine. There was also the belief that the central government is genuine about stamping out corruption, reducing inequality etc.

However, the order for relevant authorities to put 'mitigating social impact' of this accident above all else, including the interest of victims and safety (which is why this accident happened in the first place), came straight from Beijing, which to the frustration of many shows that even the central government concerns itself more with showmanship and marketing as opposed to genuine progress.

Last edited by dodge321; July 27th, 2011 at 06:37 PM.
dodge321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2011, 07:26 PM   #2905
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Likes (Received): 18222

But is the national railway authority directly run by the central government? Or the problem is more with railway officials under-estimating the need for a humane disaster relief effort?

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg, Russia | Pyongyang | Tokyo | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Mumbai | Bangkok | Sydney

New York, London, Prague, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, Sri Lanka, Poland, Myanmar, and much more!
hkskyline no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2011, 10:22 PM   #2906
NCT
Not Cwite There

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkskyline View Post
But is the national railway authority directly run by the central government?
Yes.
Old July 27th, 2011, 11:04 PM   #2907
stoneybee

Likes (Received): 28

转载 井底望天 http://blog.sina.com.cn/skyinwell

高铁和事故(2011-07-27 00:50:29) 标签: 杂谈

最近因为温州出了一桩大事故,有幸看到了广东电视台的报道和新闻评论。

这个事故发生的时间,也有另一件大事情发生,就是挪威发生了枪击和爆炸案,震动了整个欧洲。而美国正好就是白宫和国会,关于国债封顶的斗争,到了拼刺刀的白热化阶段。

所以中国动车事故,没有成为热炒的头条。大概只有日本的新闻女主播高兴得捂着嘴巴笑,整个日本国民心态幸灾乐祸。咱们当然不能跟这样的人一般见识,只不过小心核辐射,不要乱买日本货就行了。

广东电视台的新闻评论,说是铁路事故,是体制问题,是政企不分问题,就差没有说,是私有化程度不高问题了。

铁路本身当然是有问题的。就算是没有这次的事故,大家已经对各类动车组过了保修期,而铁路自身的技术维修能力可不可顶上大梁,有保留意见。因此整个体系稍微慢下来一点,好好整顿一下,把各类隐患排除一下,是比较明智的选择。

当然刚刚铁道部高层换将,在整顿过程中,如果不是以技术和管理作为切入点,而变成各派人事斗争,站位选边,内斗加剧而导致军心涣散,引发小事故层出不穷,那么就走歪了路了。

铁路出车祸,不止一次了。生命的丧失固然可悲,但是要是以人血馒头为武器,把一个新生事物和新技术给彻底消灭,就是要大家防止出现的趋势。以高铁的竞争对手航空业为例,就是现在咱们还是时不时看到飞机跌下来,造成几百条生命的丧失,但是这个没有制止大家继续坐飞机。

对铁路也是一样,好好把事故原因查清楚,不要满足于处罚了什么人,而是要把程序、制度和运作提高上去,把技术安全摆到首位。这样才是真正的事故处理的路子。

因为我们也不是技术内行,所以不能像媒体的记者一样,自己出版技术分析报告。等一等专家的调查意见出来,在作定论。

至于铁道部本身,早就是大家看准的一个靶子。从铁路运营方面来看,因为新线路的建立,旧有的客运线路,里面的商机无穷,自然就会成为各派利益集团眼红的目标。可以预见,关于铁路部门如何糟糕的舆论会越演越热闹,要求瓜分掉铁道部的各条运行线路,尤其是利润丰厚的客运线路的经营权的呼声,会比较高涨。
stoneybee no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2011, 11:04 PM   #2908
NCT
Not Cwite There

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiBlue View Post
Here is my hypothesis on what had happened;

We know that the Centralized Traffic Control, controls the departure and arrival of each and every train, but in this accident the one that was at halt in the middle of nowhere(Train A) was suppose to be the train after the one that knocked it off(train B) from the tracks, in other words the train some how over took the leading train in front. This simply cannot happen if the system was operating properly.
At this point the CTC is receiving conflicting signals, the first signal stating that train A is in front of train B but train B is suppose to be ahead of train A.
The other being a signal stating that a train is stalled on the tracks but according to other signals all trains prior to train B are accounted therefore there should be no train stalled.
If this was the case then the controller at central control center may had decided that the train that was stalled on the tracks is only a ghost signal and disengaged the ATC since the ATC would have signaled a halt disrupting the time schedule.
From there on it happened accordingly as the news reports.

The key is that the CTC was a PRC developed system.

Of course PRC would probably not disclose any information that may damage their reputation in technological standard so they will probably maintain that it was a human error.

Not quite. Hope the following is clear.

19:39 - Signals near Wenzhou South were found to be malfunctioning, all showing red.

19:51 - D3115 arrived into Yongjia (north of Wenzhou South) 4 minutes late

19:53 - A decision was made that the signals are to be over-ridden and manual operation commenced from Wenzhou South control centre

19:55 - Manual operation commenced from Yongjia control centre

20:06 - D301 was informed of manual operation and made an unscheduled stop at Yongjia at 20:12

20:15 - D3115 departed from Yongjia 27 minutes late

20:22 - D301 was given the clear to proceed

20:23 - D3115 reached the start of signal failure area and stopped

20:24 - D301 departed from Yongjia at high speed, with his signals all showing clear

20:25 - D3115 began running towards Wenzhou South at 20 km/h

20:30 - D3115 driver reported a passenger operated emergency stop, unaware his train has just been rear-ended.

This is the most plausible explanation so far, based on analysis of the best evidence in the public domain. It may differ with official explanation when it is released. The main problem I have with this situation is that it seems to assume the use of conventional signalling system instead of in-cab signalling, though same principles probably apply? Otherwise it seems to fit most other accounts.
Old July 27th, 2011, 11:32 PM   #2909
hmmwv

Quote:
Not quite. Hope the following is clear.
I think this is so far the best English translation of the accident chronology. I think the term they used to describe the manual operation is 非常站控, which literally translates to irregular station control. Under normal condition if the computer detects a condition of 红光带 (red section), that is when there is an error or fault is detected in any one of the sensors along the line, it constitutes to a condition of signal interruption, and CTCS and ATP will stop all trains that are within or about to enter that section of the railway. In irregular station control operations, CTCS and ATP are overridden, and each sector (I think each railway station has several of those "sectors") will coordinate and manually control trains traveling within them, probably via traditional railway lights and verbal communication. In said situations train speed should be limited to 20km/h.
Old July 27th, 2011, 11:47 PM   #2910
NCT
Not Cwite There

Quote:
I think this is so far the best English translation of the accident chronology. I think the term they used to describe the manual operation is 非常站控, which literally translates to irregular station control. Under normal condition if the computer detects a condition of 红光带 (red section), that is when there is an error or fault is detected in any one of the sensors along the line, it constitutes to a condition of signal interruption, and CTCS and ATP will stop all trains that are within or about to enter that section of the railway. In irregular station control operations, CTCS and ATP are overridden, and each sector (I think each railway station has several of those "sectors") will coordinate and manually control trains traveling within them, probably via traditional railway lights and verbal communication. In said situations train speed should be limited to 20km/h.
Thanks for the explanation!
Old July 28th, 2011, 01:53 AM   #2911
desertpunk
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Likes (Received): 53485

Here's an account, possibly from the driver of the D-3115:

Quote:
From: http://shanghaiist.com/2011/07/26/wh...ver_of_the.php

Where on earth is the driver of the D3115 train?

Two trains were involved in Saturday's high-speed train crash in Wenzhou. We all now know what happened to Pan Yiheng (潘一恒), the driver of the D301 train which rear-ended the D3115 in front. He was stabbed to death in his chest by a brake handle as he activated the emergency brakes in the final moments of his life.

The question now on everybody's minds is: Where the hell is the driver of the D3115 train? He's alive, but he hasn't been heard from since Saturday evening.

That answer may now come from a mystery person who appeared on Sina Weibo at around 1am this morning, attracting close to 5,000 followers in just a few hours under the account @D3115司机918 (or @D3115 Driver 918).

This person says he/she is not the driver of D3115 but has been in touch with him. The real driver is now not allowed to speak to any media but our mystery man has been able to post a quick conversation with him.

Once again, there's no way to verify if this guy's the real deal, but here's a translation of the dialogue for what it's worth...

Driver: At 20:13, I received orders and departed on time. At 20:19, I came upon red lights, so I switched to visual mode and travelled at 20km/h, or 19.8km/h to be exact. At 20:22 while travelling towards Wenzhou South, I told them that my signal wasn't very stable. The response came, the D301 had already departed, and the D3115 was to continue to keep going in visual mode. I remember all these timings very clearly because we're very sensitive to this.

Question: It's a working habit?

Driver: That's right. Upon receiving the orders from the controllers at Wenzhou South, I switched to manual visual mode. At this point, I had not discovered that my rear end had derailed.

Question: What orders?

Driver: The announcement re: D301. D301 departs 20:24.

Question: Why the need to switch to manual visual mode?

Driver: Usually when the train behind needs to take over the train front, there's a need to change tracks. But it all depends on the specific circumstance. The controllers are clearest what to do.

Question: What happened when you discovered you had derailed?

Driver: Extremely nervous. I was weak in the knees. But I had to report this back to the controllers. At this time I was sure something was going to happen.

Question: How are they treating you now?

Driver: I'm not allowed to have any contact with the outside world. My family doesn't really know my work schedule, so they probably have no idea what happened. My team mates know my work schedule, and then there's you.

Question: Have they been talking to you? If so, what about?

Driver: Not much. I have no idea when I'll be allowed to go home.

Question: Are you scared?

Driver: This is such a huge accident, of course I'm scared, but now I'm a lot calmer. Although I'm still worried about my family.

Question: Is there anything you'd like to say to me?

Driver: I don't know how serious this is going to be, and I don't know what will happen to me. But I do feel it's all such a waste. This sort of thing could totally have been prevented. You can be lucky once or twice but it will never be 100% perfect. And yes, don't believe what they say. Don't ever believe it!

----------------
Old July 28th, 2011, 05:41 AM   #2912
Attus

Likes (Received): 1039

Quote:
In said situations train speed should be limited to 20km/h.
I suppose we all agree in this case the speed was significantly higher.
Attus no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2011, 06:47 AM   #2913
WatcherZero

Xinhua reporting similar to NCT. The government as saying there was a 'serious design flaw' in the signalling developed by an unnamed Beijing design bureau and installed in Sepember 2009.

The government says they had switched to manual operation because of lightning damaged malfunctioning signalling, at the same time a light which should have still automatically turned red to prevent the following train entering the zone of the first train failed to turn to danger from green.
WatcherZero no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2011, 07:17 AM   #2914
yaohua2000

Likes (Received): 7

Just recognized I had been on the lost train CRH2-139E before...

yaohua2000 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2011, 08:00 AM   #2915
hmmwv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attus View Post
I suppose we all agree in this case the speed was significantly higher.
I think at the moment of impact D3115 is traveling at around 20km/h as it should be, while D301 is doing 180km/h despite in manual mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatcherZero View Post
Xinhua reporting similar to NCT. The government as saying there was a 'serious design flaw' in the signalling developed by an unnamed Beijing design bureau and installed in Sepember 2009.

The government says they had switched to manual operation because of lightning damaged malfunctioning signalling, at the same time a light which should have still automatically turned red to prevent the following train entering the zone of the first train failed to turn to danger from green.
I smell scapegoating here, a technical issue is definitely more clear and dry and easy to declare "resolved" than deeply embedded management problems. The company is Beijing National Railway Design and Research Institute of Signal and Communication, Co. Ltd. 北京全路通信信号研究设计院. It has issued a letter of apology on its website.

According to the statement made by the new Shanghai Railway Bureau chief, technicians didn't realize there is a signal problem near Wenzhou South, therefore no corrective actions taken. However it's well known that the signal interruption (红光带) occurred even before both trains left Yongjia Station. And the section between Yongjia and Wenzhou South remained under manual control when the trains left Yongjia.

Here is the Xinhua article of Shanghai Railway Bureau's initial findings:

新华网温州7月28日电 (记者 朱立毅、齐中熙、岳德亮) 上海铁路局局长安路生28日说,根据初步掌握的情况分析,“7·23”动车事故是由于温州南站信号设备在设计上存在严重缺陷,遭雷击发生故障后,导致本应显示为红灯的区间信号机错误显示为绿灯。安路生当天在温州召开的国务院“7·23”甬温线特别重大铁路交通事故全体会议上说,存在设计缺陷的信号设备由北京一家研究设计院设计,2009年9月28日投入使用。他在分析铁路部门的问题时说,在雷击造成温州南站信号设备故障后,电务值班人员没有意识到信号可能错误显示,安全意识敏感性不强;温州南站值班人员对新设备关键部位性能不了解,没能及时有效发现和处置设备问题,暴露出铁路部门对职工的教育培训不到位。安路生还说,事故反映出现场作业控制不力,温州南站电务值班人员未按有关规定进行故障处理,没能有效防止事故的发生;事故反映出的设备质量、人员素质、现场控制等问题,说明铁路部门的安全基础还比较薄弱,这些问题反映出铁路部门的安全管理不到位。

Last edited by hmmwv; July 28th, 2011 at 08:21 AM.
Old July 28th, 2011, 08:20 AM   #2916
hmmwv

A great article on Nandu Weekly, it raised some serious dispatch problems.
http://www.nbweekly.com/news/special/201107/26936.aspx

1. D3115 driver claimed his train was able to travel normally but ordered to stop by dispatch, accident occurred when the train was travelling at low speed, not stationary.
2. D301 is scheduled to arrive at Wenzhou South earlier than D3115, yet the latter left Yongjia Station before D301 after both trains were holding for the thunderstorm.
3. When the line between Yongjia and Wenzhou South went manual, it should be considered one speed restrictive block (闭塞区), under dispatch law only one train is allowed in a restrictive block. That is there can only be one train traveling between Yongjia and Wenzhou South.
4. D301 was released from Yongjia Station despite the fact D3115 hasn't entered Wenzhou South and cleared the restrictive block yet. The train also didn't follow the rules under manual operation to limit its speed to visual driving speed (20km/h).
5. Even if all three CTCS-2 subsystems (ATP, ATS, ATO) have been disabled by lighting strike, dispatch should be able to issue verbal commands to conductor via GSM-R communication system.

IIRC in previous reports the dispatch did communicate with D301 driver about D3115 is in the same zone, and told him to drive carefully. I was thinking, drive carefully?! are you ******* kidding! D301 shouldn't be allowed to leave Yongjia Station until D3115 has arrived at Wenzhou South. Unless the dispatch was pressured to allow them go to make up lost time.
Old July 28th, 2011, 10:25 AM   #2917
Attus

Strange. If trains drive station-by-station so that you can be sure there's no another train in the same station block as yourself, it has no sense to drive as slow as 20 km/h (so slow through several dozens of kilometers to the next station?).
Normally this two ways as drive station-by-station or drive at visual speed are alternatives, applying both for the same time and line is nonsense. However in this case the first train was ordered for both while the latter one for none of them (or was D301 ordered well but the train driver broke the order?). After all, "drive carefully" is an unacceptable order in such a situation...
Old July 28th, 2011, 10:31 AM   #2918
Attus

After all I think the current comment of "serious design fail" is a very bad idea for the government. Why? Because if it is true (which I don't think is the case) it means that Chinese signaling system is seriously unreliable and therefore unacceptable for any potential customer of the Chinese railroad system.
Admitting that the main cause for the accident was one or more wrong decision by party officials and/or railroad officers would mean that the system was OK. I personally thought the whole thing should be blamed on human errors even if the real cause would have been a technical issue - it would be better for China.
Old July 28th, 2011, 12:50 PM   #2919
Taizu

Likes (Received): 10

Wen: Crash probe result to 'stand test of history'

WENZHOU - Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao promised the investigation into the fatal train crash will offer a result that could "stand the test of history".

Wen made the remarks while speaking to press at the site of the deadly train crash near Wenzhou of eastern Zhejiang Province.

Design flaws in the railway signal equipment led to Saturday's fatal high-speed train collision near Wenzhou in Zhejiang province, the Shanghai railway bureau said on Thursday.
The Beijing National Railway Research and Design Institute of Signals and Communication apologized for the flaw in a letter on its website, promising to cooperate in investigations, take responsibility and shoulder any due punishments.

After being struck by lightning, the signal system at the Wenzhou South Railway Station failed to turn one of its green lights to red, which caused the rear-end collision, said An Lusheng, head of the Shanghai Railway Bureau, at an investigatory meeting held by the State Council, or China's cabinet, in Wenzhou.

The State Council has set up an independent investigation panel, which includes authorities from the security, supervision and judiciary departments, Wen said.

He said the investigation will be "open, transparent" and "under public supervision." "We shall carefully listen to public opinions and reach a responsible result," Wen said.

China will severely punish those who are responsible for the fatal train collision, Premier Wen said. "We will severely punish those who are responsible for the accident and those who hold responsibilities of leadership in accordance with the country's laws," Wen told the press.

He stressed that the government's top priority is to "protect people's life."

"The country's development is for the people, so the most important thing is people's life."

The premier pledged to offer timely and accurate information on follow-up situations to the public after Saturday's fatal train collision.

Only by disclosing the truth to the public could the accident be handled successfully, he said.

He also urged the Ministry of Railways (MOR) to give an "honest answer" to the people on the way it had handled the aftermath of a fatal train crash.

"I called the minister of railways soon after the crash happened, and what I said to him was just two words -- 'save people'," said Wen after mourning victims and expressing condolences to the relatives of the dead.

"I believe the top principle in handling accidents is to save the victims by all means," said Wen.

"The Ministry of Railways should give an honest answer to the people as to whether it has conformed with this principle in dealing with the collision," said Wen.

Wen said that safety is a top priority in China's high-speed railway technology export.

"The high-speed railway construction of China should integrate speed, quality, efficiency and safety. And safety should be put in the first place," said Wen.

Wen noted that scientific planning, reasonable designing and orderly development are principles for the country's future railway construction.

The construction should not put sole emphasis on the speed, but should integrate it with quality, efficiency and safety, with the safety always the first priority, Wen said.

Wen urged nation to work harder to develop technologies that are "more secure and reliable."

The nation should brace up to develop technological brands with China's own intellectual property rights and products with international competitiveness.

He said that was "a lesson to be learned" from the accident that left 39 people dead and 192 others injured last Saturday.

Wen said he was "confident in the China's future, no matter in its development, construction, technology or education."

Chinadaily
Taizu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2011, 04:44 PM   #2920
stoneybee

Likes (Received): 28

井底望天
http://blog.sina.com.cn/skyinwell

标签: 杂谈
现在网上有传言,说是日本或者美国的计算机病毒,侵袭了中国的高铁系统。大家听了笑一笑就行了。
想起以前看个一本书,叫做《动物农场》,说的是动物们反抗人类的压迫,自己组织了自己的动物农庄。大家为了让生活过的更好,就去建设磨坊。结果因为质量有问题,就在大风雨中倒塌了。于是领导说,这个是阶级敌人破坏。
这样的想法和说法,中国以前的历史里,也是常常有的。
但是不信这个传言,并不等于不应该提高警惕。正如美国曾经发生过一次电力系统的大停电事故,算是半个国家都受到了影响。这个事故是设备问题,但是立即引起了人们的关注:如果敌人要来搞破坏,这个岂不是软肋之一?
中国人也应该有这种居安思危的想法。害人之心不可有,防人之心不可为啊。
那么现在一些国家,比如说日本,在中国高铁安全上大做文章,也很正常。只有参照美国为了救亡三大汽车公司,从而使劲抽丰田的故事就行了。当时丰田出了一个故障,造成了几人死亡,于是美国大规模进行炒作,终于把三大汽车公司救出了火海。
至于会不会对中国高铁的出口造成影响,大家也不用担忧。自己把自己内部的事情做好,把自己的安全可靠性做到家,你当全世界人是瞎子啊?
这个世界有冥冥的上天。德国人就比较克制,没有乱讲话。毕竟德国自己的高铁也出过重大事故,还死了100多号人呢。日本人上次看到云南地震,还惋惜地说,咋不在北京上海发生大地震呢?话音未落,自己家里就来个地震、海啸,加核辐射了。做人还是要厚道点。
但是对铁道部那帮丫,就不能厚道。看着那个什么发言人出来讲话,那副嘴脸,不用听到胡说什么,就想一巴掌扇过去。
铁道部是应该好好整顿一下,好好反省一下,人命大于天。那怕是不幸遇难的受害者已经仙去,他们的遗体和遗物,都有最大限度的受到尊重。你出事的这条线路,又不是京广线,你晚两天恢复通车,多搜寻两天,会死啊?
该装孙子的时候,还学人打官腔,被愤怒的人们涂抹淹死你,活该。
有人问,为啥高铁和动车跑了几年,一直没有出事,而现在却是事故频频?
很简单,铁道部的这一套运行体制,有不合理的地方。以前刘跨越在的时候,这家伙是一个疯子,每次试车的时候,自己都要占车头,还要拉着手下的一帮高官,以身作则,都站在那里。如果一出事,大家就是一锅端。
于是这些手下人,就比较卖力,怎么也要保证自己的小命安全吧?而且还是老实验超高速,就是说你跑它个400,也可以顶得住,那么跑300,就要放心多了。
一种说法是,老刘给干下来之前,京沪线的枣庄到蚌埠是他亲自折腾的,所以现在京沪出毛病的地方,都是这个区域之外。
现在的铁道部是新官上任,老刘那套拼命三郎的法子是不搞了,可是其他的法子似乎还没有出来。所以铁路的问题,似乎有点总爆发的味道。正好也给私有化们,航空业们,波音公司们,振奋一下士气。
本来出点故障是小事,铁路晚点一下,也不是什么大事。大家谁都经过飞机和汽车晚点的。可是晚点的车,居然撞到了另一个晚点的车,还死了人,那就是大事了。
天大地大,不如人命最大。如果不记住这句话,那么你铁道部就没有一天好日子过。
stoneybee no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
china, high speed rail