daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Railways

Railways (Inter)national commuter and freight trains

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 4th, 2009, 04:22 PM   #761
UD2
A very cool person

Likes (Received): 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopusop View Post
you are braggadocio.
CRH 380km/h is under developing by Bombardier in German, China MoR have sent dozens of billion RMBs to support the Zefiro.
Shanghai-Hangzhou Maglev will never go to operation, never.
to support the Zefiro? provide your sources for that. They're paying for the trainsets and the R&D is armortized into the production life of the design model and burdened onto the trains. But no where did anybody ever mention that China is paying for the R&D. And if, by any chance, China's MOR is paying for the R&D for the Zefiro directly, then any research and development that is subsequently result from this investment will be owned solely by the Chinese and Bombardier will have no right to sell the Zefiro to anybody else.

And the Shanghai - Hangzhou Maglev, if one day it does happen to come into existance, what would you do then?

What are you 14?
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed" - President Eisenhower

Last edited by UD2; December 4th, 2009 at 04:30 PM.
UD2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 4th, 2009, 04:45 PM   #762
octopusop
BANNED

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UD2 View Post
to support the Zefiro? provide your sources for that. They're paying for the trainsets and the R&D is armortized into the production life of the design model and burdened onto the trains. But no where did anybody ever mention that China is paying for the R&D. And if, by any chance, China's MOR is paying for the R&D for the Zefiro directly, then any research and development that is subsequently result from this investment will be owned solely by the Chinese and Bombardier will have no right to sell the Zefiro to anybody else.

And the Shanghai - Hangzhou Maglev, if one day it does happen to come into existance, what would you do then?

What are you 14?
Pay indirectly and Bombardier could sell Zefiro to any country.

Give me any authoritative source about the Meglev, don't show shitty youth's daydreaming.
octopusop no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2009, 06:03 PM   #763
gramercy
BANNED

Likes (Received): 799

china and bombardier will not go to 380 kph, period
http://www.eurotrib.com/story/2008/9/3/174412/0350

(read the article before reply)
gramercy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2009, 06:22 PM   #764
UD2
A very cool person

Quote:
Pay indirectly and Bombardier could sell Zefiro to any country.

Give me any authoritative source about the Meglev, don't show shitty youth's daydreaming.
Part One: you're assuming that China will be the Zefiro's only customer, which by itself is dumb. It may turn out to be true, but Bombardier will try it's darnest to make sure that doesn't happen. You’re proclaiming something that you have neither control over or knowledge about, does a lot for your creditability.

Part Two: you're an idiot. If the line is built 200 years from now, it'll still be built. Unless you can proclaim now that the world will end before it happens, you have no way knowing. Now if you, like an intelligent fully developed person, said that it wouldn't be built within your life time... then maybe. But then again, judging by the quality of your posts, your life time will probably still has quite a while to go.

So I’m guessing at around 14?
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed" - President Eisenhower
Old December 4th, 2009, 06:29 PM   #765
UD2
A very cool person

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramercy View Post
china and bombardier will not go to 380 kph, period
http://www.eurotrib.com/story/2008/9/3/174412/0350

(read the article before reply)
Bombardier's own website states that the Chinese MOR had signed a deal for 80 sets of Zefiro 380s in the month of September this year.
Old December 4th, 2009, 06:57 PM   #766
gramercy
BANNED

Likes (Received): 799

Quote:
Bombardier's own website states that the Chinese MOR had signed a deal for 80 sets of Zefiro 380s in the month of September this year.
seeing is believing

i mean it's not as if no PT company ever encountered delays or even abandoned projects because of difficulties
gramercy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2009, 07:01 PM   #767
octopusop
BANNED

Quote:
Part One: you're assuming that China will be the Zefiro's only customer, which by itself is dumb. It may turn out to be true, but Bombardier will try it's darnest to make sure that doesn't happen. You’re proclaiming something that you have neither control over or knowledge about, does a lot for your creditability.

Part Two: you're an idiot. If the line is built 200 years from now, it'll still be built. Unless you can proclaim now that the world will end before it happens, you have no way knowing. Now if you, like an intelligent fully developed person, said that it wouldn't be built within your life time... then maybe. But then again, judging by the quality of your posts, your life time will probably still has quite a while to go.

So I’m guessing at around 14?
1. I never assuming that MoR will be the Zefiro's only customer, that's a story you invented. your moral character is so suspicious.

2. only an idiot like you could consider a nothingness as actuality, see a psychotic doctor please.

so, could i guess which mental hospital you escaped from?
Old December 4th, 2009, 08:21 PM   #768
UD2
A very cool person

Quote:
1. I never assuming that MoR will be the Zefiro's only customer, that's a story you invented. your moral character is so suspicious.

2. only an idiot like you could consider a nothingness as actuality, see a psychotic doctor please.

so, could i guess which mental hospital you escaped from?
1. If China isn't Bombardier's only customer then the cost of R&D would no doublt be allocated to other countries as well. Hense, China was paying for a product, not supporting a design.

2. stop trying to act smart. Ain't working.

3. Sure take your pick and report me. Let me know how it goes.
Old December 4th, 2009, 08:31 PM   #769
octopusop
BANNED

Quote:
1. If China isn't Bombardier's only customer then the cost of R&D would no doublt be allocated to other countries as well. Hense, China was paying for a product, not supporting a design.

2. stop trying to act smart. Ain't working.

3. Sure take your pick and report me. Let me know how it goes.

Without money from China, Zefiro will be running in 2015 or late.

Daydreaming idiot are you.

Back to the hospital, my pool stupid.
Old December 4th, 2009, 08:44 PM   #770
octopusop
BANNED

China is shameless in domestic propagating.
All of CRH tek were buying from Japan and German (Italy kicked off), MoR claimed that wholly autonomation intellectual property.

Did you see a dirty govt. before?

Chinese govt dare to lose face in dirty shame.
Old December 4th, 2009, 08:52 PM   #771
octopusop
BANNED

nationalim is based on lying propaganda
patriotism is based on facts
Old December 4th, 2009, 10:10 PM   #772
makita09

Likes (Received): 92

Quote:
nationalim is based on lying propaganda
patriotism is based on facts
Patriotism is based on pride, and has little to do with facts most of the time.
makita09 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2009, 11:23 PM   #773
hans280

Likes (Received): 173

Makita, I'm thrilled to see you taking an interest in modern railways for the 21st century. Based on our earlier "exchange" on the Bulgarian thread I'd have thought your position is that modern railways in a mountain country with a low average income are a waste of money?

Last edited by hans280; December 5th, 2009 at 10:47 AM.
hans280 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2009, 05:47 PM   #774
financial way

very good, keep going.

that's why your nations are in deep debt and recession...
financial way no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2009, 05:55 PM   #775
makita09

Likes (Received): 92

Hans - Previously I was merely playing devil's advocate. I can see when someone is making statements beyond their knowledge of the facts, and are likely to then get it in the neck from anyone with the facts who may have taken exception. I occasionally make this error and appreciate if it is pointed out to me (though I may put up a fight!), but this is human nature.

I fear you still haven't understood the reason why I am reserving judgment over the Bulgaria project. It is this, in any country HSR is a big waste of money if the traffic that will use it is predominantly not going to be HSR. This is true in France as much as it is in Bulgaria.

This is just logic, and has absolutely nothing to do with politics, national prosperity or personal interests.

Now, Hans, don't take this as me having a go or anything. I'm just saying I don't think you were justified in your comments. If you have assumed anything about my position from that then you are again making a judgment without the information to do so, as I have not stated a position.

@ everyone else - this thread has also suffered a rash of irrational claims about politics this and national pride that, but for me I really don't care, I am interested in the high speed railways of China. Railways are not things to get particularly philosophical about, it amazes me how many people are willing to do so.

1) China is currently building a lot of world-class quality railways.

2) The 'West' is also building world-class quality railways.

3) China is building more.

This is hardly the sticking point likely to bring about a political revolution. Frankly you'd be hard pressed to find anyone in the west or east who wouldn't be asleep after hearing just these 3 facts.

Anyone who turns this into a flame war, either in defence of China or against it, is frankly a bit crazy

Last edited by makita09; December 5th, 2009 at 06:10 PM.
makita09 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2009, 11:58 PM   #776
LUCAFUSAR

Likes (Received): 231

Quote:
China is shameless in domestic propagating.
All of CRH tek were buying from Japan and German (Italy kicked off), MoR claimed that wholly autonomation intellectual property.

Alstom is french. And they are uncapable to grant a decent level of reiability to their products.
LUCAFUSAR no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2009, 03:35 AM   #777
HunanChina

Likes (Received): 5

"Bombardier in German", are you sure? I think it in Canada.

I am not a braggadocio. I just said "the technology of CRH 380km/h is under developing". I am not said "by Chinese technology". Is there anything wrong?

I don't care where the technology come from that as a angle of common passenger. The High-Speed Railway technology is important for China, but not in strategical aspect. German, Canada and Japan are good at High-Speed Railway technology, Let they do it. They developing High-Speed Railway technology, China buy it. Not too bad. The most important strategy of China is "C919".

About Shanghai-Hangzhou Maglev project, I am sure it will be start in 5 years. Because the Shanghai-Hangzhou passenger flow will be overload after 20 years. Maglev technology is strategical that about the future transport system. Shanghai-Hangzhou Maglev project is experimental and very important.

Maybe when I am 60 years old(41 years later) in the future, there is another choice that I can go to Shanghai or Guangzhou by Maglev. CMH(China Maglev High-Speed). HaHa, It's a daydream.

My English is poor, I can't understand some complicated sentence. Maybe, there is some misunderstanding.
HunanChina no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2009, 04:10 AM   #778
HunanChina

Likes (Received): 5

I am in Beijing. I can't wait to go home and expect have a travel from Changsha to Guangzhou by High-Speed train. HaHaHa

Post more photo(from rednet.cn) about Changsha Railway Station

This Station is 8 platform 16 line, smaller than Wuhan and Guangzhou. But, when the Hangzhou-Changsha-Kunming CRH completed(maybe 5 years later), the Changsha Railway Station will be 16 platform 32 line.

The transports system of China more and more convenient and comfortable. So, Welcome Skyscrapercity citizen come to China, come to Changsha have a visit. Welcome!

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

Last edited by HunanChina; December 6th, 2009 at 04:22 AM.
HunanChina no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2009, 07:45 AM   #779
foxmulder

Likes (Received): 382

I like these "airport looking train stations" building in China.
foxmulder no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2009, 11:10 AM   #780
octopusop
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCAFUSAR View Post
Alstom is french. And they are uncapable to grant a decent level of reiability to their products.
CRH5 was designed by Fiat Ferroviaria (now Alstom Ferroviaria).

Tags
china, high speed rail