daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


View Poll Results: Vote for the host of the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
Australia 66 35.68%
Japan 3 1.62%
Qatar 85 45.95%
South Korea 2 1.08%
United States 29 15.68%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

 
Thread Tools
Old November 28th, 2010, 02:12 PM   #21
Murman
Registered User
 
Murman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Murmansk
Posts: 1,928
Likes (Received): 4531

Australia 2022
Murman no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old November 28th, 2010, 02:28 PM   #22
Qatar Son 333
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Doha (Qatar)
Posts: 8,001
Likes (Received): 7

Doha 2022 !!!!! (Qatar/Doha, doesn't make a difference its still the same place.)
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 02:31 PM   #23
Qatar Son 333
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Doha (Qatar)
Posts: 8,001
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMike View Post
Oh look at what you done qatarson, you ruined a whole thread again. Now Mo Rush has to do more work. I mean this guy isn't getting paid for this. I'm sure he has a life outside of watching some idiot bang on about racism, when there was nothing but facts delivered on why Qatar's bid is total garbage.
What is wrong eith you !? why are you pointing at me ?

First you accuse me,
Then you insult me,
Then you bring up racism AGAIN !

Why ?
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 02:38 PM   #24
Mr.Underground
BANNED
 
Mr.Underground's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,998
Likes (Received): 47

No doubt. My vote goes to the best bid, so Qatar.
Mr.Underground no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 02:56 PM   #25
waqif
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 200
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Underground View Post
No doubt. My vote goes to the best bid, so Qatar.
thanks



I liked when Sheik Mohammed said in video ( Choosing Qatar is not a risky decision it is a bold decision )
waqif no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 03:04 PM   #26
MysteryMike
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 757
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Underground View Post
No doubt. My vote goes to the best bid, so Qatar.
How in heck is it the best bid? Qatar is an international footballing disgrace story. They buy more than half their team, give them citizenship to play when Qatar is one of the hardest nations in the world to get citizenship and then send them back once they don't qualify because Qatar has never made a world cup. They have failed everything in the FIFA technical report but by bribing individuals from other nations into a vote rigging arrangement they hope to win the hosting job? What a joke, Qatar's bid is the worst bid in the history of bidding, it's a million miles of being the best at anything. It's a complete utter JOKE.
MysteryMike no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 03:20 PM   #27
Qatar Son 333
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Doha (Qatar)
Posts: 8,001
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMike View Post
How in heck is it the best bid? Qatar is an international footballing disgrace story. They buy more than half their team, give them citizenship to play when Qatar is one of the hardest nations in the world to get citizenship and then send them back once they don't qualify because Qatar has never made a world cup. They have failed everything in the FIFA technical report but by bribing individuals from other nations into a vote rigging arrangement they hope to win the hosting job? What a joke, Qatar's bid is the worst bid in the history of bidding, it's a million miles of being the best at anything. It's a complete utter JOKE.
In YOUR opinion.
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 03:23 PM   #28
Mr.Underground
BANNED
 
Mr.Underground's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,998
Likes (Received): 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMike View Post
How in heck is it the best bid? Qatar is an international footballing disgrace story. They buy more than half their team, give them citizenship to play when Qatar is one of the hardest nations in the world to get citizenship and then send them back once they don't qualify because Qatar has never made a world cup. They have failed everything in the FIFA technical report but by bribing individuals from other nations into a vote rigging arrangement they hope to win the hosting job? What a joke, Qatar's bid is the worst bid in the history of bidding, it's a million miles of being the best at anything. It's a complete utter JOKE.
Because it is an incredible challenge and Qatar is able to do. Because Doha will have an incredible development, in urbanity and in infrastucture more than now, because stadia proposed are fantastic, because it is a new world fot football and for tourism, because it is a challenge from organizative pont of view and logistic point of view but they are able to solve every matter.

So why not? We will judicate after the tournament.
Mr.Underground no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 03:29 PM   #29
Mo Rush
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 28,964
Likes (Received): 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qatar Son 333 View Post
In YOUR opinion.
The FIFA report was quite clear and only pointed out what was already obvious.

Its not his opinion.
Mo Rush no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 03:33 PM   #30
MysteryMike
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 757
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Underground View Post
Because it is an incredible challenge and Qatar is able to do. Because Doha will have an incredible development, in urbanity and in infrastucture more than now, because stadia proposed are fantastic, because it is a new world fot football and for tourism, because it is a challenge from organizative pont of view and logistic point of view but they are able to solve every matter.

So why not? We will judicate after the tournament.
Incredible challenge? What a joke more like it. Stadia? Stadia don't make a world cup, the atmosphere, the fans, the players make a world cup,everything that would be killed in the most vile way under a nation that no way deserves to host the world cup. All I hear is challenge challenge challenge, if you want to go and build something challenging, how about you build, a house from lego for kicks. In the real world, we don't live on the land of the fairies bs, you can jack off to bs graphic design video and pictures all you like but it actually goes by nations who have earned the right to host a world cup via their football development and by who can actually put on an event which is safe, secure and plausible without total chaos and anarchy. The IOC rejected Qatar for a single city event, what planet do you live on when you think it can host a multi-city event? It certainly can't be this one that's for sure. Maybe Pluto or Uranus might be the closest option for you.
MysteryMike no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 03:35 PM   #31
waqif
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 200
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo Rush View Post
The FIFA report was quite clear and only pointed out what was already obvious.

Its not his opinion.
nobody care about fifa reports or politics games or South Africa wasnt abel to host world cup due many problems.

Qatar the best bid even with it is problems it is the most bid close to win the race.
waqif no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 03:35 PM   #32
Yaghuth
Registered User
 
Yaghuth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,543
Likes (Received): 718

of course Qatar is the best bid
Yaghuth no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 03:37 PM   #33
Qatar Son 333
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Doha (Qatar)
Posts: 8,001
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo Rush View Post
The FIFA report was quite clear and only pointed out what was already obvious.

Its not his opinion.
No, the report didnt have quotations such as:

Quote:
Qatar is an international footballing disgrace story
Quote:
Qatar's bid is the worst bid in the history of bidding
Quote:
It's a complete utter JOKE
Obviously its his "hate" opinion.

And if you agree with such claims coming from the report, then all respect towards you as a "mod" is out of the window...
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 03:42 PM   #34
Qatar Son 333
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Doha (Qatar)
Posts: 8,001
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMike View Post
Incredible challenge? What a joke more like it. Stadia? Stadia don't make a world cup, the atmosphere, the fans, the players make a world cup,everything that would be killed in the most vile way under a nation that no way deserves to host the world cup. All I hear is challenge challenge challenge, if you want to go and build something challenging, how about you build, a house from lego for kicks. In the real world, we don't live on the land of the fairies bs, you can jack off to bs graphic design video and pictures all you like but it actually goes by nations who have earned the right to host a world cup via their football development and by who can actually put on an event which is safe, secure and plausible without total chaos and anarchy. The IOC rejected Qatar for a single city event, what planet do you live on when you think it can host a multi-city event? It certainly can't be this one that's for sure. Maybe Pluto or Uranus might be the closest option for you.
This post is really inadequate, Mr.Underground didn't say anything harmful to be violated and abused by your badmouth trolling behavior.

besides:

MystryMike = +
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 03:43 PM   #35
MysteryMike
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 757
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqif View Post
nobody care about fifa reports or politics games or South Africa wasnt abel to host world cup due many problems.

Qatar the best bid even with it is problems it is the most bid close to win the race.
South Africa what were South Africa's problems? Nothing, compared to that of the joke bid that is Qatar or should I say Doha, it's the utter sham, worst bid of all time. What's a worse bid than Qatar? Name it. Name a worse bidding nation, in the history of bidding nations than Qatar?? Name it come on waqif, come on! Name it, right here, right now!!! Qatar's bid is the ultimate sham
MysteryMike no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 03:44 PM   #36
Mo Rush
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 28,964
Likes (Received): 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qatar Son 333 View Post
No, the report didnt have quotations such as:





Obviously its his "hate" opinion.

And if you agree with such claims coming from the report, then all respect towards you as a "mod" is out of the window...
I was only referring to his comment about the report.

He may be extreme but the bid and football in Qatar are not far off.
Mo Rush no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 03:45 PM   #37
MysteryMike
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 757
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qatar Son 333 View Post
This post is really inadequate, Mr.Underground didn't say anything harmful to be violated and abused by your badmouth trolling behavior.

besides:

MystryMike = +
oh who are you posting under these days? the abuser or the waqif, or is it someone else?
MysteryMike no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 03:48 PM   #38
MysteryMike
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 757
Likes (Received): 0

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10411522604

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Qatar-...2482565?v=wall
MysteryMike no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 03:56 PM   #39
dacrio
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 529
Likes (Received): 0

japan! I know it will be eliminated soon!
dacrio no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 03:56 PM   #40
MysteryMike
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 757
Likes (Received): 0


Last edited by MysteryMike; November 28th, 2010 at 04:04 PM.
MysteryMike no está en línea  


Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu