daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

View Poll Results: Vote for the host of the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
Australia 66 35.68%
Japan 3 1.62%
Qatar 85 45.95%
South Korea 2 1.08%
United States 29 15.68%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old November 28th, 2010, 04:04 PM   #41
Yaghuth

Likes (Received): 718

that's just pathetic
Yaghuth no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old November 28th, 2010, 04:06 PM   #42
MysteryMike
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaghuth View Post

that's just pathetic
I'm glad you agree Qatar's bid is totally pathetic, I couldn't have put it any better myself.
MysteryMike no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 04:10 PM   #43
MysteryMike
BANNED

Old November 28th, 2010, 04:19 PM   #44
Yaghuth

thank you

this is sooo helping breaking the stereotype about Australians being racist
Yaghuth no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 04:20 PM   #45
Yaghuth

lol ,,
why did you remove your racist post
Yaghuth no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 04:44 PM   #46
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaghuth View Post

lol ,,
why did you remove your racist post
Racist? What an idiot. Clearly you've got no idea on racism. What posting a news video from Al Jazeera of a maid getting nailed (as in actual nails inserted into her by her disgrace of an employer) is racism? really? what an idiot and who said I was Australian? I lived in Qatar you bigot. Qatar clearly doesn't deserve to host the football world cup in a million years, that is FACT. Everyone knows it, so tough luck. Qatar's bid team can bribe, they can go and rig votes but in the end, the deserved winner will come out and it won't be the international footballing disgrace qatar that's for sure otherwise FIFA's executives may as well kiss their asses good bye. The ones voting for Qatar will already be investigated like no tomorrow, I doubt anybody else wants to join the corruption party.

Last edited by MysteryMike; November 28th, 2010 at 04:49 PM.
Old November 28th, 2010, 04:49 PM   #47
overground2010
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMike View Post
Racist? What an idiot. Clearly you've got no idea on racism. What posting a news video from Al Jazeera is racism? really? what an idiot and who said I was Australian? I lived in Qatar you bigot.
hey stop your insults
overground2010 no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 04:52 PM   #48
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by overground2010 View Post
hey stop your insults
Qatar's bid is a disgrace and a half, yeah the whole WORLD sees it. FIFA has ruled it the WORST bid of all time. High risk wasn't enough, more like EXTREME or KAMIKAZE, by the most disgraceful embarrassing footballing nation of all time.
Old November 28th, 2010, 04:54 PM   #49
RobH

Likes (Received): 10338

Mike, calm down eh?

I agree with you about the merits (few) and risks (many) of Qatar's bid, but you're coming across as a bit desperate.
RobH no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 05:09 PM   #50
Qatar Son 333
BANNED

Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobH View Post
Mike, calm down eh?

I agree with you about the merits (few) and risks (many) of Qatar's bid, but you're coming across as a bit desperate.
A Bit ? More like totally desperate !!

On the other hand, look at the poll !
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 05:15 PM   #51
CarlosBlueDragon
CarlosRedDragon

Likes (Received): 678

Australia

Qatar

USA

Japan

South Korea (why war again)
> 同一个做夢
> 同一个中国
(同一个北京)(同一个上海)(同一个天津)(同一个广州)(同一个深圳)(同一个重庆)(同一个杭州)(同一个南京)(同一个沈陽)(同一个武汉)(同一个成都)(同一个長春)(同一个长沙)(同一个苏州)(同一个无锡)(同一个扬州)(同一个西安)(同一个吉林)(同一个青島)(同一个大连)(同一个厦门)(同一个潮州)(同一个高州)(同一个香港)(同一个澳門)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I LoVe ChInA
CarlosBlueDragon no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 05:16 PM   #52
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qatar Son 333 View Post
A Bit ? More like totally desperate !!

On the other hand, look at the poll !
The poll's already been done Australia won the 2022 vote, get over it. Just because Qatar's bid is a total utter world class joke and you go around voting with your troll accounts doesn't mean it's going to win anything when it comes to the real deal, if it did then that'd be at least one nail in the coffin for football, if not multiple, the investigations and recriminations would persist for decades and I doubt FIFA wants to deal with that. EGYPT 2026, as I said - ahh Egypt a beautiful nation that actually deserves to host the football world cup

Last edited by MysteryMike; November 28th, 2010 at 05:22 PM.
Old November 28th, 2010, 05:28 PM   #53
MysteryMike
BANNED

Kid: Daddy Daddy can you tell me what football failure means?

Dad: Qatar.

Old November 28th, 2010, 05:29 PM   #54
Qatar Son 333
BANNED

Quote:
The poll's already been done Australia won the 2022 vote, get over it. Just because Qatar's bid is a total utter world class joke and you go around voting with your troll accounts doesn't mean it's going to win anything when it comes to the real deal, if it did then that'd be at least one nail in the coffin for football, if not multiple, the investigations and recriminations would persist for decades and I doubt FIFA wants to deal with that. EGYPT 2026, as I said - ahh Egypt a beautiful nation that actually deserves to host the football world cup
Although Oncebittentwiceshy would disagree with the"2026" part, BUT nevertheless I never denied it myself since I am a supporter for Morocco OR Egypt 2026 FIFA WC, right after Qatar 2022

No polls have been done, Australia didnt win anything YET, stop dreaming.

I don't have any so called "troll-accounts" you however are a multi of an older account.
Old November 28th, 2010, 05:31 PM   #55
Qatar Son 333
BANNED

Khalfan is only 18, he has the future in front of him. besides, this is not related to the poll TROLL.
Old November 28th, 2010, 05:38 PM   #56
waqif
BANNED

Quote:
Kid: Daddy Daddy can you tell me what football failure means?

Dad: Qatar.

hahahah before you comment on 18 years player
you should remember what your team done in worldcup

your australian players all they did is get 3 red cards in 3 match in worldcup 2010 lol
waqif no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 05:40 PM   #57
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qatar Son 333 View Post
Although Oncebittentwiceshy would disagree with the"2026" part, BUT nevertheless I never denied it myself since I am a supporter for Morocco OR Egypt 2026 FIFA WC, right after Qatar 2022

No polls have been done, Australia didnt win anything YET, stop dreaming.

I don't have any so called "troll-accounts" you however are a multi of an older account.
Oh the poll's been done already, it's over.

Australia - 2022 365 votes 18.58%
Qatar - 2022 119 votes 6.06%
USA - 2022 235 votes 11.96%

Do you think FIFA are idiots? They want the first Arab world cup in a nation that deserves to host it i.e Egypt in 2026. Qatar's bid is a total sham, move it along nobody cares about your garbage bid. All it's got going for it is a vote rigging otherwise it would have been sealed underground already or cremated or more likely cremated, pissed on and then buried underground for been the piece of garbage that it is. Not to say that won't happen after the vote anyway.

Multi? Only one running multi's is you. I'm sure Mo Rush can see plain and clear that all the whinging, crying etc etc is all happening from one place
Old November 28th, 2010, 05:44 PM   #58
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqif View Post
hahahah before you comment on 18 years player
you should remember what your team done in worldcup

your australian players all they did is get 3 red cards in 3 match in worldcup 2010 lol
My team? who the heck said anything about my team? Australia qualified for the world cup 3 times, 2 times consecutively. How many times has Qatar made the world cup? Silence...........that's right ZERO. You have some balls criticising a nation whom you don't have a prayer in hell of matching on the football field, who embarassed your shoddy, corrupt bought with money team and brought them to their knees. Qatar's bid = total joke.
Old November 28th, 2010, 05:47 PM   #59
RobH

Likes (Received): 10338

I'd rather own a decent car with a few bumps and scratches that gets me to places, than splash out on an expensive foreign model which breaks down halfway through the journey.

Mike's been going stupidly over the top in this thread to the extent where his points are getting lost in all his huffing and puffing, but to hear a Qatari mocking Australia's world cup record is priceless. At least have the humility to promote your bid whilst recognising the obvious fact that all of your rivals are ahead of you in terms of both footballing history and facilities.

Mo, you really should have just made this thread a poll with no responses allowed. It's ******* pathetic. Some bans needed methinks.

Last edited by RobH; November 28th, 2010 at 05:53 PM.
RobH no está en línea  
Old November 28th, 2010, 05:50 PM   #60
Qatar Son 333
BANNED

Quote:
Oh the poll's been done already, it's over.

Australia - 2022 365 votes 18.58%
Qatar - 2022 119 votes 6.06%
USA - 2022 235 votes 11.96%
Source or you totally made it up.

Quote:
Do you think FIFA are idiots? They want the first Arab world cup in a nation that deserves to host it i.e Egypt in 2026. Qatar's bid is a total sham, move it along nobody cares about your garbage bid. All it's got going for it is a vote rigging otherwise it would have been sealed underground already or cremated or more likely cremated, pissed on and then buried underground for been the piece of garbage that it is. Not to say that won't happen after the vote anyway.
FIFA is not voting, THE EXCO Members ARE.

على كيف ابوك ما بيصير عقب التصويت ؟ خلك في حلمك يا بابا

Quote:
Multi? Only one running multi's is you. I'm sure Mo Rush can see plain and clear that all the whinging, crying etc etc is all happening from one place
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT Good luck with that

Closed Thread