daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Pasig - Mandaluyong - San Juan

Pasig - Mandaluyong - San Juan Home to Ortigas, the country's second most important commercial and business district.

Old December 5th, 2006, 03:10 PM   #1
NOVO ECIJANO

Likes (Received): 128

PÁSIG | Cambridge Village [mix]

THIS PROJECT IS INTENDED FOR MIDDLE INCOME CLASS
I BOUGHT 2 UNITS FROM THE SECOND PHASE FORDHAM,CAN ANYBODY OUT THERE IN THE PHILIPPINES SHARE ME THE STATUS OF THIS PROJECT?
NOVO ECIJANO no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old December 5th, 2006, 05:50 PM   #2
NOVO ECIJANO

CAMBRIDGE VILLAGE by Empire East, Pasig-Cainta

this is megaworld middle class high rise complex in cainta,i acquired 2 units of the phase2 fordham.can anybody out there in philippines share the status of this project.
Old December 6th, 2006, 07:27 AM   #3
thomasian
I'm sorry ...moving on

Likes (Received): 306

November 24, 2006 - www.empire-east.com

CAMBRIDGE VILLAGE WELCOMES NEW HOMEOWNERS

Leading housing developer Empire East Land Holdings, Inc. is now turning over individual units of Cambridge Village, its 7.4-hectare community project in the Pasig-Cainta area.

Cambridge Village features 28 clusters in four phases. In Phase 1, delivery of condominium homes has reached the third level for Clusters 1, 2 and 4. Meanwhile, turnover for Cluster 3 is at the first level.

Construction of the project has exceeded the halfway mark at 56.8 percent. Pile driving works for Clusters 1 to 19 are finished while Clusters 1, 3, 5, 6, 7 and 8 have been topped off with finishing works under way. Concreting is in progress at the second level of Clusters 9 and 10.

Cambridge Village offers a choice of European-inspired homes that have enjoyed brisk takeup. The eight-tower Phase 1 offers loft-type units—twin-level homes that feature one bedroom. The six-tower second phase showcases flat-type units that are 30 to 50 square meters in size. These can be combined to form a 100-square-meter home with up to three bedrooms and three toilet-baths. Phase 3, with seven towers, features the popular loft-type units of Phase 1 and several atrium-style units.

The project’s fourth and last phase boasts six towers featuring flat- and loft-type units. Its loft-style units come with vaulted ceilings as high as 2.4 meters.

Cambridge Village gives homeowners the freedom to design their living spaces. Flat-type units can be delivered as a studio or even a partitioned unit. They can be converted into two-bedroom homes with a spare room that can also serve as a den or study. Homeowners can also opt for a one-bedroom loft-type unit. They can add an extra room to their home by partitioning the ground level.

Matching the community’s homes is a topnotch recreational area. There is a two-story village clubhouse, with a library, karaoke bar, mini-theater and gym. Next to it are a 25-meter lap pool and landscaped gardens. A new tennis court joins the play amenities available for the residents’ use.

In the pipeline are a commercial arcade and a provision for a parking building.

Cambridge Village is a short drive away from Makati and Ortigas via EDSA and the Manggahan and C-5 Roads. Also accessible are first-rate schools such as UP, Ateneo, Miriam College, Xavier School and La Salle Greenhills.
Old December 6th, 2006, 07:41 AM   #4
portludlow

Likes (Received): 2

Some information I got from homevillages.com

http://www.homevillages.com/Philippi...dgevillage.asp
portludlow no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2006, 06:34 AM   #5
NOVO ECIJANO

how to post images?i want to post some cambrige village images
Old December 9th, 2006, 06:37 AM   #6
NOVO ECIJANO

thanks thomasian for the inormation,if you could take some pictures from the site ill appreciaste it.he he he
Old January 27th, 2007, 06:38 AM   #7
Bicolana
BICOLANA

Likes (Received): 0

thanks for all the information, i did also buy 1 unit of loft type. I went to the main office of empire-east a month ago, staff are polite and helpful, special mention to Diane, to a bicolana lady staff [apology for not remembering her name, but she was really helpful] and Nitoy, and of course to my agent JeffGabriel. I guess the place will soon be a bustling mini-city within a city, some clusters are now occupied.
Bicolana no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2007, 04:47 PM   #8
vIrGo7

last tuesday, i was at cambridge's showroom in megamall. i've chatted with the sales agent and according to them, cluster 1-8 is done. since sales was that fast they are planning on opening a phase 5.
vIrGo7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2007, 10:12 AM   #9
zxt

We wanted to get a unit here but unfortunately the entrance to the place is filled with squatters and the road leading to it was really not appealing. Their prices is very competetive tho but we can't just take the squatters for granted.
zxt no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2007, 04:22 PM   #10
vIrGo7

true. d nga appealing yung mga nasa paligid. pero according sa agent they are not squatters anymore. they've (people) already bought the rights for the land. so legit neighbors mo na talaa sila.
vIrGo7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2007, 09:09 AM   #11
carylle

phase 4 is currently on sale, will be turnover next year

how much pala yung parking dito? ang mura ng units nila.. and i find it fascinating yung may library pa sila and movie room
carylle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2007, 12:25 PM   #12
NOVO ECIJANO

i bought 2 units,i have not seen the place but i like the amenities that other
developers dont offer.it has clubhouse,theater,tennis court and proposed parking area.you can have only these facilities outside of manila..
Old March 2nd, 2007, 09:53 AM   #13
carylle

^
how much did you buy the parking?
carylle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2007, 10:18 AM   #14
NOVO ECIJANO

regarding the parking,i have not inquired but its the part of the 25 clusters 10
storey buildings
Old March 19th, 2007, 11:53 AM   #15
jeremyvinzon

I heard na may mga kaso daw itong particular project na to? Or misinformed lang yun agent na nagsabi sakin?

If not for the Squatters or Squatters look alike, ganda sana nito, at very competitive nga yung pricing.

Anyone got actual pics?
jeremyvinzon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2007, 10:30 AM   #16
Enrico_Camara
Enrico Camara

I asked my agent about a year ago. She advised that parking slots costs 500K. However, the management allegedly plans to lease parking slots.
Enrico_Camara no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2007, 01:35 PM   #17
NOVO ECIJANO

units are cheaper 50 percent from those in makati,
you have more space for less cost and i like the
atrium.
Old March 23rd, 2007, 08:57 AM   #18
zxt

Mahal naman sobra kung 500k yung parking. Sa price ng units nila dapat nasa 300k below lang yung parking like sa Spazio Bernardo na nasa 200 to 300 depende kung covered or open area.
zxt no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2007, 03:26 PM   #19
NOVO ECIJANO

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxt View Post
Mahal naman sobra kung 500k yung parking. Sa price ng units nila dapat nasa 300k below lang yung parking like sa Spazio Bernardo na nasa 200 to 300 depende kung covered or open area.

oo nga mahal.. kalahati ng presyo ng isang unit na flat.probably because of he
demand somebody out there in the philippines to sharepictures on site...
Old March 23rd, 2007, 04:15 PM   #20
richard24
go ahead.. scan it

this area is super traffic.