daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Railways

Railways (Inter)national commuter and freight trains

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 19th, 2010, 11:58 AM   #181
Isek

Likes (Received): 1226

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetwani View Post
Which high fertility are you talking about?

Fertility in Morocco is medium and decreasing. In big cities it's already the same as in Western Europe.

The problem is the education system!

Population growth is much higher than the increase of the jobs needed. There is still a fertility of 2.4 in Morocco. In combination with the age distribution

it is still a real disaster. Just look how many people will need a job in the next decade!

Just gut the newest data. Total fertility is not 2.4 but 2.57! They are still breeding like hell
http://www.nationmaster.com/country/...cco/peo-people

Last edited by Isek; August 19th, 2010 at 12:04 PM.
Isek está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 19th, 2010, 03:19 PM   #182
Muttie

Likes (Received): 1348

Double post.
Muttie no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2010, 03:20 PM   #183
Muttie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isek View Post
Population growth is much higher than the increase of the jobs needed. There is still a fertility of 2.4 in Morocco. In combination with the age distribution

it is still a real disaster. Just look how many people will need a job in the next decade!

Just gut the newest data. Total fertility is not 2.4 but 2.57! They are still breeding like hell
http://www.nationmaster.com/country/...cco/peo-people

Breeding like hell? 2.1 is the replacement ratio. Such an obvious troll..
Old August 19th, 2010, 03:27 PM   #184
Muttie

Quote:
Let's see how the new stations look in some years.
Tanger ville opened in 2003, it still looks brand new.
Old August 19th, 2010, 05:36 PM   #185
Isek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muttie View Post
Tanger ville opened in 2003, it still looks brand new.
Yeah, it's not really difficult to keep such tiny station cleen for a city of 700 000. Just look how run down this quarters are.

http://maps.google.de/?ie=UTF8&ll=35...05359&t=h&z=18

or..

http://maps.google.de/maps?f=d&sourc...10718&t=h&z=17

We had this discussion months ago and will not find a common point. In my opinion the majority of all Moroccans do not respect public properties and places. Their mentality is far behind of those Moroccans that want to build up infrastructure and private projects that are quite nice on a global scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muttie View Post
Breeding like hell? 2.1 is the replacement ratio. Such an obvious troll..
You are funny. On a global scale 2.5 is very high. Just look at all those millions of 10 up to 25 year old people. They need millions and millions of new jobs in the next years. And do not forget, there is a quite nice correlation one may find if you plot poverty or religiosity against fertility. This millions of young people coming from poor families will create a lot of problems the next decades.

Old August 19th, 2010, 05:47 PM   #186
CasaMor
Africator | Moroccator

Isek, can you please stop trolling on the moroccan threads! I'm really tired of reading your crap, you never make a positive comment about Morocco! So I'm asking you nicely to stop this!
Old August 19th, 2010, 06:08 PM   #187
Ωρτimuş

Likes (Received): 29

Quote:
Na, i traveled most times a double decker EMU Z2M. But anyway. There are newer and older ones - at least they look like well maintained and badly maintained.

That tiny rail stations in that major cities are kept clean with immense effort. In Fes there are at least constantly 3 service craft that clean the site. Which is rather small. Let's see how the new stations look in some years.

Overall i have the feeling that in Mediterranean countries things go crappy much faster. There is overall no difference between Spain, Southern Italy, Greece or Morocco. Streets, places, houses are built up nicely but turn ugly within few years.

Since Moroccan population is almost concentrated in several major cities it is very efficient to build up a efficient rail network. I think that infrastructure is ahead the people's mentality!
And how many services are there to keep this old dark Stuttgart railstation out of dirt ??

it looks more like an industrial warehouse with those disgusting rusty pylons !! and a lot of dirt and shrubs on the track

Your trains and metros are always clean and colorfull as that ?

Quote:
The German Railway has in Greater Berlin in the last year 6.8 million euros for the elimination of vandalism damage output. This decreased the total loss compared to 2007 amounting to 700,000 euros, in comparison, Federal Berlin but still in second place behind North Rhine-Westphalia

So we can help you to keep it clean like this one

Or like this one

Such a big difference

Even this small Nador railstation are more clean and beautiful

And overall you have such a bad HSR reputation with the worst accident in history of high speed in 1998 with ICE 1 (101 deads )

So you can be sure that the TGVM will be as clean as those railstations above and hopefully much safer than this one below

Last edited by Ωρτimuş; August 19th, 2010 at 10:12 PM.
Ωρτimuş no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2010, 08:46 PM   #188
filsdupetit
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Yeah, it's not really difficult to keep such tiny station cleen for a city of 700 000. Just look how run down this quarters are.

http://maps.google.de/?ie=UTF8&ll=35...05359&t=h&z=18

or..

http://maps.google.de/maps?f=d&sourc...10718&t=h&z=17

We had this discussion months ago and will not find a common point. In my opinion the majority of all Moroccans do not respect public properties and places. Their mentality is far behind of those Moroccans that want to build up infrastructure and private projects that are quite nice on a global scale.

You are funny. On a global scale 2.5 is very high. Just look at all those millions of 10 up to 25 year old people. They need millions and millions of new jobs in the next years. And do not forget, there is a quite nice correlation one may find if you plot poverty or religiosity against fertility. This millions of young people coming from poor families will create a lot of problems the next decades.

What the hell! who is this troll? why on earth would you talk about the projected piramid of age, in the morrocan rail network thread!?
Casamor, give this hater an infraction, the trolling is obvious!!! beside teh off topic!
filsdupetit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2010, 09:24 PM   #189
Ωρτimuş

Marrakech Railstation

Google Earth update! by Macaza

Old August 19th, 2010, 09:26 PM   #190
Ωρτimuş

Marrakech Railstation

by Macaza

Old August 19th, 2010, 09:31 PM   #191
filsdupetit
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasaMor View Post
Isek, can you please stop trolling on the moroccan threads! I'm really tired of reading your crap, you never make a positive comment about Morocco! So I'm asking you nicely to stop this!
This guy is not just a troll, he's the nazi kinde of trolls! he targets all the arab coutries, look at his posts, palestine, uae, morocco... all bullshit trolling!
Old August 19th, 2010, 11:16 PM   #192
Isek

Oh, yeah a German nazi. Something that takes you from your flower-happy-superbmorocco-curtain-threads back to reality must be a nazi. A nazi that travels morocco so many times every year? I painted such a nice tramway map for Fes. Can't remember? I am constantly reading Moroccan subforum and very interested in. Why are you not prepared for a fair discussion? I guess that i traveled more times Moroccan railways than the average Moroccan.

If in the year 2150 Moroccan railways reached the German 69.76 billion person*kilometer/year we may discuss again. How to compare 37.000 km to 1.907 km?

Btw there are even worse stations in Germany. Look

But come on, there are 5.600 train stations in Germany.

Last edited by Isek; August 19th, 2010 at 11:23 PM.
Old August 19th, 2010, 11:23 PM   #193
CasaMor
Africator | Moroccator

Yup, like when you started posting ugly pictures of Casablanca!? Why don't you go and troll away!?
For the last time, PLEASE stop posting useless comments in the Moroccan threads! I warned you!!!
Old August 20th, 2010, 12:55 AM   #194
filsdupetit
BANNED

Quote:

Oh, yeah a German nazi. Something that takes you from your flower-happy-superbmorocco-curtain-threads back to reality must be a nazi. A nazi that travels morocco so many times every year? I painted such a nice tramway map for Fes. Can't remember? I am constantly reading Moroccan subforum and very interested in. Why are you not prepared for a fair discussion? I guess that i traveled more times Moroccan railways than the average Moroccan.

If in the year 2150 Moroccan railways reached the German 69.76 billion person*kilometer/year we may discuss again. How to compare 37.000 km to 1.907 km?

Dude, you finde a way to mouth shit about the Dubai Highway netork? who could you do that?!!! What's your problem with us? ok, forget about it we don't want to know, we just don't want your haters commonts on morocco! ok? got it? so now go to somme german thread brag about anything you want, don't care! just don't comback to morocco or to a moroccan thread!
Old August 20th, 2010, 02:35 AM   #195
Ωρτimuş

Casa-Port Railstation Project

by Casawi

by Gadiri

Old August 20th, 2010, 02:40 AM   #196
Ωρτimuş

by Gadiri

Old August 20th, 2010, 02:53 AM   #197
aaabbbccc

Likes (Received): 385

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ωρτimuş View Post

by Gadiri
nice I hope it comes true
Old August 20th, 2010, 03:53 AM   #198
mista_a.b

Likes (Received):

Quote:

Isek bro, you seem to have attracted the wrath of Morocco on you. I know you mean no harm sometimes, but I think you get carried away in your visions of Morocco which you acquire through your travels. Its not the same when you live here and I think thats what the other forumers were trying to point out to you. BTW I agree with you about the fact that some of my fellow countrymen do not respect public property.
Old August 20th, 2010, 12:04 PM   #199
Isek

Quote:
Originally Posted by filsdupetit View Post
Dude, you finde a way to mouth shit about the Dubai Highway netork? who could you do that?!!! What's your problem with us? ok, forget about it we don't want to know, we just don't want your haters commonts on morocco! ok? got it? so now go to somme german thread brag about anything you want, don't care! just don't comback to morocco or to a moroccan thread!

Man, how you can remember my statement about the 20 lane desert highway in Dubai? You must be crazy to be offended my such statements! Man, relax - for a German it is crazy to see a 20 lane highway running through nothing with traffic a 2 lane state highway could carry.

Why i should not travel morocco? It is overall a fantastic country for backpacking. Food is great, the landscape is outstanding and the girls are beautiful! Relax man.
Old August 20th, 2010, 06:25 PM   #200
filsdupetit
BANNED

Quote:

Man, how you can remember my statement about the 20 lane desert highway in Dubai? You must be crazy to be offended my such statements! Man, relax - for a German it is crazy to see a 20 lane highway running through nothing with traffic a 2 lane state highway could carry.

Why i should not travel morocco? It is overall a fantastic country for backpacking. Food is great, the landscape is outstanding and the girls are beautiful! Relax man.
I'm very relax, you just have to stop, saying crap about my country! casamor warned you! we're very nice peple, but i assure you, you don't want as to put our angry face! so what a'm asking is not musch! PLEASE just stop making bad comments on EVERY morrocan thread in the international section! period!