daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 23rd, 2011, 01:47 PM   #401
Conqnot
Registered Abuser

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMike View Post
Immigrate to it? what are you on about? Qatar goes out and buys players from other nations and then swaps citizenship to Qatar through the Emir himself. I mean Qatar's football team is a total utter farce. It's totally different to a family who immigrates to another nation and then they get given the citizenship and their kids grow up to play for the nation such as Australia. Australia doesn't go out to recruit people for their football team, people properly immigrate to Australia and their kids might grow up to play for Australia which is fantastic, it's totally different to Qatar's totally disgraceful policies, I mean Qatar is one of the hardest places on the planet to get citizenship, even if your born there it doesn't matter, you won't become a citizen but if you can play football then the WELCOME TO QATAR mat and Citizenship with LNG gas money suddenly gets put out, what a total utter farce, I mean Qatar is the world's biggest footballing criminal, stealing 10 and 11 year old African kids is a crime, just for a farce of a football team, which has no resemblance to the real Qatar. I suggest you take a long hard look at yourself, even if Qatar wins the football world cup, nobody will care because Qatar's team is a total joke, if we had proper people within FIFA, Qatar would be banned from the football world, for a long long time.

Germany has the following nationalized players:

Cacau (born in Brazil)
Lukas Podolski (born in Poland)
Marko Marin (born in Yugoslovia)
Andreas Beck (born in Soviet Union)
Piotr Trochowski (born in Poland)
Miroslav Klose (born in Poland)

Do they have disgraceful policies too? Should Germany too be banned from Fifa?

Plus Qatar bought only 3 players, all the rest of the team has lived in Qatar all their lives and deserve to play on Qatar's team.
Conqnot no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old January 23rd, 2011, 01:52 PM   #402
MysteryMike
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

I suggest you see that most of those German players already had backgrounds which allowed them to gain citizenship and play for multiple nations, they weren't bought like Qatar's band of paid off jokers.
MysteryMike no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 01:56 PM   #403
Conqnot
Registered Abuser

Quote:
I suggest you see that most of those German players already had backgrounds which allowed them to gain citizenship and play for multiple nations, they weren't bought like Qatar's band of paid off jokers.
I suggest YOU SHOW ME why they deserve to play in Germany more than the Qatari nationalized players deserve to play in Qatar.

Note: I do not agree with Qatar nationalizing players at all, but I just don't like hypocrites.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 01:59 PM   #404
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conqnot View Post
I suggest YOU SHOW ME why they deserve to play in Germany more than the Qatari nationalized players deserve to play in Qatar.
I think you can go and find it out for yourself, I've stated how it is, now I suggest you go and do your research before posting anymore how can I say this "Qatar football team" like statements.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 02:01 PM   #405
Conqnot
Registered Abuser

Quote:
I think you can go and find it out for yourself, I've stated how it is, now I suggest you go and do your research before posting anymore how can I say this "Qatar football team" like statements.
I already know everything I need to know about these players buddy, if you got nothing then I suggest you stop attacking Qatar.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 02:13 PM   #406
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
I already know everything I need to know about these players buddy, if you got nothing then I suggest you stop attacking Qatar.
Lukas Podolski - grandparents german citizens
Andreas Beck - German parents who fled to Russia
Piotr Trochowski - German ancestors
Klose - Father German
Marko Marin - Family immigrated to Germany, he was 2 years old

Yeah you know it all just like you know anything about football As I said what an embarrassment comparing Germany's squad to Qatar's team of football jokers.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 02:17 PM   #407
Alrayyan
كعبه المضيوم

Likes (Received): 483

MysteryMike, this thread wasn't reopened for you to keep trolling and posting irrelevant and out of topic information, if you insist open a thread somewhere in this website about that topic.

This thread is about the AFC Asian Cup tournament.

فوقك سماوات العظيم، وتحتك رفات المخلصين
اكفخ بنبض ارواحنا، يدعم على مر السنين
Alrayyan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 02:25 PM   #408
Conqnot
Registered Abuser

Quote:
Lukas Podolski - grandparents german citizens
Andreas Beck - German parents who fled to Russia
Piotr Trochowski - German ancestors
Klose - Father German
Marko Marin - Family immigrated to Germany, he was 2 years old

Yeah you know it all just like you know anything about football
And Cacau? did his Brazilian parents flee to Germany too?

Stop spreading lies about Qatar's team, most of the squad was born in Qatar and other Arab countries, Qatar's squad has 2 players of African origin (1 nationalized, and 1 lived there his whole life and 2 of South American origin who were nationalized)

Qatar's current squad

Total: 23
Born in Qatar: 13
Born in Arab countries: 18
Nationalized for the sake of soccer 3
Lived in Qatar their whole life: 20

Mohammed Mubarak (Born in Qatar)
Saad Al-Sheeb (Born in Qatar)
Hamid Ismail (Born in Qatar)
Mohammed Kasola (Born in Kenya, lived in Qatar)
Bil Mohammed (born in Qatar)
Mesaad Al-Hamad (Born in Yemen, parents immigrated to Qatar)
Ibrahim Majid (Born in Kuwait, lived in Qatar)
Musa Haroon (Born in Qatar)
Ibrahim Al-Ghanim (Born in Qatar)
Lawrence Quaye (Nationalized player)
Majdi Siddiq (Born in Saudi Arabia)
Wesam Rizik (Born in Kuwait)
Fábio César (nationalized player)
Khalfan Ibrahim (born in Qatar)
Talal Al-Bloushi (Born in Kuwait, lived in Qatar)
Khalid Muftah (Born in Qatar)
Jaralla Al Marri (Born in Qatar)
Hussein Yasser (Born in Qatar)
Yusef Ali (Born in Saudi Arabia)
Mohamed Elsayed (born in Qatar)
Ali Afif (Born in Qatar)
Sebastián Soria (Nationalized player)

Last edited by Conqnot; January 23rd, 2011 at 02:37 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 02:28 PM   #409
Dimethyltryptamine

Likes (Received): 6446

Who cares!
Dimethyltryptamine no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 02:30 PM   #410
Alrayyan
كعبه المضيوم

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimethyltryptamine View Post
Who cares!
Yes ! Who cares, Damned if they are nationalized, damned if their not !

Now seriously enough of this silliness

Old January 23rd, 2011, 02:35 PM   #411
Conqnot
Registered Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alrayyan View Post
Yes ! Who cares, Damned if they are nationalized, damned if their not !

Now seriously enough of this silliness
Now since the facts were presented, i'm sure we will never hear of Mysterymike again, back on topic.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 02:39 PM   #412
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
MysteryMike, this thread wasn't reopened for you to keep trolling and posting irrelevant and out of topic information, if you insist open a thread somewhere in this website about that topic.

This thread is about the AFC Asian Cup tournament.
Ahh Qatarson, do we all really need reminding of your multiple account troll army?? Seems like your building another family again, do you think the people on here are idiots honestly? Just face the facts, no matter what you say, what you do, people know the truth and you can send me hahahahah qld floods messages all you like, through your troll accounts, but honestly what does that have to do with me? What I will say though is your army of trolls was brought down once, don't make history repeat itself.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 02:41 PM   #413
Alrayyan
كعبه المضيوم

Quote:
Ahh Qatarson, do we all really need reminding of your multiple account troll army?? Seems like your building another family again, do you think the people on here are idiots honestly? Just face the facts, no matter what you say, people know the truth, what you do and you can send me hahahahah qld floods messages all you like, through your troll accounts, but honestly what does that have to do with me? What I will say though is your army of trolls was brought down once, don't make history repeat itself.
Your officially a psycho, If you have nothing to say just shut up and get back to the thread topic.

Old January 23rd, 2011, 02:45 PM   #414
Conqnot
Registered Abuser

Quote:
Ahh Qatarson, do we all really need reminding of your multiple account troll army?? Seems like your building another family again, do you think the people on here are idiots honestly? Just face the facts, no matter what you say, what you do, people know the truth and you can send me hahahahah qld floods messages all you like, through your troll accounts, but honestly what does that have to do with me? What I will say though is your army of trolls was brought down once, don't make history repeat itself.
Haha, tell the mods to check the IPs.

Alrayyan, I suggest you notify the mods of his trolling if he doesn't get back on topic.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 02:53 PM   #415
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
Haha, tell the mods to check the IPs.

Alrayyan, I suggest you notify the mods of his trolling if he doesn't get back on topic.
They've done it before, I'm sure they can do it again. Anyone below a set post count, doesn't count for anything, just so you know Conqnot
Old January 23rd, 2011, 02:56 PM   #416
MysteryMike
BANNED

It's quite funny actually Qatar's football team, it's hilarious actually, not many people can even trace, whom or what or where some of these people are born. It's like they suddenly popped out in Qatar at 23, 24, 25 years of age, no history of them before then, mmm interesting, just like your bs crowd figures, no one buys it and pretty much all of it just rubbish, ever heard of re-birthing rackets with cars? well welcome to the human version. The real version would be maybe 1 Qatari possibly and the rest bought like Quintana etc and the rest re birthed/stolen what a joke.

What's the difference between Qatar's football team and the United Nations football team? The United Nations didn't pay for their team / the United Nations has Israel playing
Old January 23rd, 2011, 03:01 PM   #417
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
Hussein Yasser (Born in Qatar)
This player is really the most interesting to me because really he was born in Qatar, he's a decent footballer but he got booted out just last week, why? Because he wasn't African or South American The funny thing is he's still not really a Qatari under Qatar law, even though he was born there because he was born to Egyptian parents, with no citizenship in Qatar, so why was he given citizenship? oh right, he can play football mmm, yeah welcome to another case of Qatar's football joke.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 03:09 PM   #418
MysteryMike
BANNED

Empty Stadiums Hurting Asian Football And Qatar

If geography isn’t a reason for the low crowds, perhaps the Qatari population are a little picky when it comes to football, opting only to turn out for the likes of Argentina and Brazil rather than their neighbours.

Nonetheless, sparsely populated stadiums aren’t a good look for a nation that was a controversial choice to host the World Cup in eleven years time, only giving a sense of legitimacy to arguments that Qatar lacks football pedigree.

Despite its quality and development, the Asian game already suffers from a lack of interest and credibility at times overseas and paltry attendance figures for the continent’s flagship tournament will do nothing to improve the situation

Holger Osieck has meanwhile gone as far to suggest that Qatar Armed Forces are used to fill up the stadiums, simply for aesthetics.

Both the AFC and Qatari football seem to have made an embarrassing oversight in not doing enough to fill up stadiums, surely something that should have been identified as a key issue after the World Cup bid victory.

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/34...-football-and-

Last edited by MysteryMike; January 23rd, 2011 at 03:23 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 03:15 PM   #419
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
Your officially a psycho, If you have nothing to say just shut up and get back to the thread topic.
I think I've said my piece Qatarson, we all know about your troll accounts, why do you want me to name the ones you had before? I mean, we can list them. Is that what you'd like? I mean sadly, you can't pay off the whole world, that's the fact, sure individual nations football officials and perhaps their governments, may have taken the cash, bribes etc etc but what really matters is the true football fan and quite frankly as the Asian Cup shows Qatar doesn't have enough of them to fill stadiums and no one else is going to go to Qatar, so that leaves world football in a bit of a quagmire, don't you think? That's without all the destruction of the world footballing calender, players health, spectator safety etc etc, I mean the list is long and getting longer by the second.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 03:16 PM   #420
MysteryMike
BANNED

Asian Cup: Plenty of Good Seats Still Available

Sepp Blatter, the FIFA president, put himself figuratively on the hot seat two weeks ago when he suggested that it would be too hot in Qatar during the Northern Hemisphere’s summer months to play the 2022 World Cup.

On Thursday afternoon at the fan zone behind the Khalifa Stadium, Mohamed Bin Hammam, the president of the Asian confederation, told reporters that he was a bit irritated by all the talk, especially because there is a long way to go, with Brazil 2014 and Russia 2018 still to come. He said the tournament should not be moved from the summer to the winter, because of the potential disruption it could cause across the globe. June and July is when Qatar plans to hold the tournament.

Qatar also plans to build domed, air-conditioned stadiums, including one with 86,250 seats for the first and for the final. Based on local response to the Asian Cup, which is about to enter the knockout phase, that may create a bigger challenge than the summer heat.

From the start of the Asian Cup on Jan. 7, there has been a relatively high level of play on the field and a low numbers of fans in the stands.

With the final scheduled to be played on Jan. 29, Japan, Australia, South Korea and Iran (FIFA’s top four teams in the Asian Zone), along with 2007 Asian Cup champion Iraq, Uzbekistan, Jordan and host Qatar all remain alive and kicking. The tournament has caught the fancy of the millions of soccer fans across Asia. Even in the United States, the tournament for the first time is available across media platforms, including TV, broadband and smartphones, in both English and Arabic.

Still, news media from outside the region remain skeptical that Qatar will be able to fill large stadiums for the World Cup if the paltry attendance at the Asian Cup is any guide.

http://goal.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/0...ill-available/