daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Manila City and the rest of the Metro

Manila City and the rest of the Metro For projects in Manila City, Caloocan, Las Piñas, Malabon, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Parañaque, Pasay, Pateros and Valenzuela

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 24th, 2010, 12:24 PM   #1
derf

Likes (Received): 76

PARAÑAQUE | SoleMare Parksuites [45.5m|15F|res]

Owner: Posh Properties Development Corporation
Principal Architect: ASYA Design Partners
Structural Consultant: Aromin & Sy Associates, Inc.
General Contractor: DDT Konstruct Inc.
Mechanical Consultant: Domingo L. Lagman Engineering
Plumbing, Sanitary, FireProtection Contractor: Joubert Constructions, Inc.
Landscape Consultant: PGAA
Construction Project Manager: DCI – Design Coordinates Inc.
Electrical Consultant: Jesus C. Santos & Associates

derf no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old December 24th, 2010, 12:26 PM   #2
derf

Scale model of Phases 1 and 2:

Actual construction picture of Phase 1 (Towers A and B):
Old December 24th, 2010, 12:30 PM   #3
derf

Sample layouts:

Residential materials used as per architectural:

•Floor: HDF Wood Laminated Flooring for living and dining area and bedrooms
•W/ ceiling: ½” Gypsum Board Painted Finish
•W/o ceiling: Poured Concrete- Skim coat Finish Painted on Off Form Concrete Slab
•Wall: Latex Semi-gloss Enamel Paint Finish

•Toilet & Bath:
•Floor: 0.30mX0.30m Ceramic tiles (unglazed)
•Ceiling: ½” Gypsum Board Moisture Resistance
•Wall: 0.30mX0.30m Ceramic tiles (glazed)- 1.90m above flooring painted
•Shower area: 0.30 X 0.30 m Ceramic tiles and glass shower enclosure.
Old December 24th, 2010, 01:07 PM   #4
derf

Amenities view:

(Phase 1 on the right; Phase 2 on the left)

Last edited by derf; December 24th, 2010 at 01:09 PM. Reason: wrong attachment..
Old December 24th, 2010, 04:00 PM   #5
Poloman888

Likes (Received): 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post

Owner: Posh Properties Development Corporation
Principal Architect: ASYA Design Partners
Structural Consultant: Aromin & Sy Associates, Inc.
General Contractor: DDT Konstruct Inc.
Mechanical Consultant: Domingo L. Lagman Engineering
Plumbing, Sanitary, FireProtection Contractor: Joubert Constructions, Inc.
Landscape Consultant: PGAA
Construction Project Manager: DCI – Design Coordinates Inc.
Electrical Consultant: Jesus C. Santos & Associates

If this vicinity map is truly accurate and updated, then there really will be a Caesar's Palace and Planet Hollywood between Macapagal Ave. and Roxas Blvd. (beside Shell and Jollibee). Woohoo!!
Poloman888 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2010, 04:24 PM   #6
huanggua

Likes (Received): 41

I had viewed this project earlier. I was not impressed with the design. The balcony they have is not functional. It's so small that you can't even pit a chair there. The price is also higher than SEA. They started their launch before SM launched the SEA. But the SEA is selling better and almost completed. Further the location of this place is neither here nor there.
huanggua no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2010, 05:46 PM   #7
fretchel

Likes (Received): 7

Although solemare's location would seem here nor there now, 5 years down the road, or upon completion of pagcor city, this could be the better location. Not only that, SEA's location will be very congested in time with public vehicles, so traffic and pollution could be a problem. I think the design is also better here than SEA's box-type housing. SMDC does have the brand advantage though. Which is but expected. It has outsold every developer in town, so its really a no-contest. But solemare didnt do too bad itself i guess, if not, then why would they build a phase 2? And I'm impressed with what they have done to the amenities area of Phase 2 as they are now bigger and more spacious. As can be seen from the map, the amenities area is somewhat bigger than the building area! Kudos to them for giving the residents more open spaces. Other developers tend to put in more buildings upon expansion and making it more crowded. But is there a need for a badminton court? Taken into account the windy nature of the place, it would be very hard to play badminton there most of the time..
fretchel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2010, 05:58 PM   #8
naykupo

Likes (Received): 0

ung design parang nasa cubao area lang nung 90s
naykupo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2010, 06:45 PM   #9
rubix_cube321

Likes (Received): 1

haha funny comment... i think it looks better in person vs the render
Leasing Hotline: +6391789-ABODE (22633)
rubix_cube321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2010, 07:07 AM   #10
huanggua

Quote:
Originally Posted by fretchel View Post
Although solemare's location would seem here nor there now, 5 years down the road, or upon completion of pagcor city, this could be the better location. Not only that, SEA's location will be very congested in time with public vehicles, so traffic and pollution could be a problem. I think the design is also better here than SEA's box-type housing. SMDC does have the brand advantage though. Which is but expected. It has outsold every developer in town, so its really a no-contest. But solemare didnt do too bad itself i guess, if not, then why would they build a phase 2? And I'm impressed with what they have done to the amenities area of Phase 2 as they are now bigger and more spacious. As can be seen from the map, the amenities area is somewhat bigger than the building area! Kudos to them for giving the residents more open spaces. Other developers tend to put in more buildings upon expansion and making it more crowded. But is there a need for a badminton court? Taken into account the windy nature of the place, it would be very hard to play badminton there most of the time..
The only other building around this place is The Chinatown which has since ceased operations. Apart from this this project is surrounded by barren land. Of course the surrounding lands will be developed in the future. But nothing is being done now and by the time all the other buildings are completed this project will look antiquated. Further their design seems out of place.
Old December 25th, 2010, 08:13 AM   #11
fretchel

Take it easy sir huanggua. Maybe you have an investment in SEA? It's ok, no need to pit one against the other as they both belong to the Sy family anyway. I have friends who bought from both projects. I think the target of this company is more of the high end side whereas SMDC the ordinary people. And in the Philippines, I think the masses win out. Every successful company is geared towards the masses. Jollibee. SM. And look at the consumer companies going small in their packaging like the sachets. And politicians calling themselves by their nicknames to make them seem like part of the masses.. Ya I think the design may be a little out of place because it's too european. Im not sure but is it harder to make a building stand out when it's lower? Im asking that coz the 3 residential buildings so far there are all ordinary looking. SEA, solemare and the Bay Residences of Federal Land. But the area around solemare is not barren anymore as DFA just moved its office there a few months ago. Theres also a mcdonald and mercury and lots of restaurants beside it. But if you did put your money in SMDC's SEA, then i think youre gonna be ok. In fact, i think anyone who invested in all the projects there are gonna be ok. Would anybody know if there are any other residential projects in the pipeline around the Bay City area?
Old December 25th, 2010, 03:57 PM   #12
huanggua

I am easy. Was just giving my humble opinion. Yes I have invested a little at SEA. Honestly, I do hope this project will sell well. I viewed it with my agent and left beaming from ear to ear.
Old December 28th, 2010, 05:48 AM   #13
derf

To each his own, huanggua. Your comment about this building not looking good, it's ok, as i said to each his own. Some hate Cityland, but others think its great value. But for you to say that the place is "barren", well its kind of a stretch. New roads, new bridges, new structures sprouting there. Neo-Chinatown is still there, at the back is the Church. Beside it are retail establishments like Mcdonald, Mercury, Power station and others. Across the street is DFA, S and R. This is going to be the most exciting place to be in about 3 years or so. And all this should be good for the Philippines and for investors like yourself. So good luck to this place and to your investment in SEA and to this very grandiose project that is the Pagcor City, Bagong Nayong Pilipino and Bay City! Here's to a better Philippines! Happy new year!
Old December 28th, 2010, 08:53 AM   #14
huanggua

Quote:
To each his own, huanggua. Your comment about this building not looking good, it's ok, as i said to each his own. Some hate Cityland, but others think its great value. But for you to say that the place is "barren", well its kind of a stretch. New roads, new bridges, new structures sprouting there. Neo-Chinatown is still there, at the back is the Church. Beside it are retail establishments like Mcdonald, Mercury, Power station and others. Across the street is DFA, S and R. This is going to be the most exciting place to be in about 3 years or so. And all this should be good for the Philippines and for investors like yourself. So good luck to this place and to your investment in SEA and to this very grandiose project that is the Pagcor City, Bagong Nayong Pilipino and Bay City! Here's to a better Philippines! Happy new year!
I am sure this will appeal to other investors. As I understood from my visit there 3 weeks back the first 2 blocks have been almost sold. My observations in other aspects are mine alone and I stand corrected. I apologise if I have injured anyone's sensibility here.
Old January 15th, 2011, 08:15 PM   #15
derf

January 14, 2011

Phases 1 and 2 scale model
Old January 16th, 2011, 03:56 PM   #16
nelly2112

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:

January 14, 2011

Phases 1 and 2 scale model
What is that white building in front? In the model.

Am I right in assuming that this project will essentially be across the street from E-City? Is this side of the river Paranaque? I thought it was Pasay. Anyway, am I right in assuming this side of the river will be the better side to invest in?
nelly2112 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2011, 07:17 PM   #17
fretchel

Yes, this is across the river and is on the Paranaque side. This side of the river is definitely the more exciting one and full of potential. The key word here is potential. If the Bay City clicks, then this is gonna be huge. But if it bombs, well, we can go back to saying "walking distance to MOA".
Old January 16th, 2011, 07:19 PM   #18
diz
Unregistered User

Likes (Received): 186

wow. looks nice.
diz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2011, 03:59 PM   #19
derf

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly2112 View Post
What is that white building in front? In the model.

Am I right in assuming that this project will essentially be across the street from E-City? Is this side of the river Paranaque? I thought it was Pasay. Anyway, am I right in assuming this side of the river will be the better side to invest in?
I think some aliens came in and shrunk that white building which is supposed to be Neo-chinatown with their miniature gun. Hehe.. Yes, this side is already Paranaque. And I would like to believe that this should be the better side to invest in, even if there is an SM on the other side, for the main reason that this will be closer to the Bay City. And SoleMare offers condotel operations. they even have a model unit that shows you how to transform it into a hotel unit. Here's another shot of the scale model in the Bay city with its road network and their possible locators. Note that the left side is a miniaturized version of MOA..

Old January 28th, 2011, 03:32 AM   #20
derf

Anchor Land bares 7 new projects this year

MANILA, Philippines - Placing its bet in on a resurgent property market, listed high-end Binondo-based developer Anchor Land Holdings Inc. is gearing up to launch seven new projects – from commercial developments to luxury residential suites – this year.

These likewise include the expansion of Anchor Land’s best-selling mid-rise condominium project at the ASEANA Business Park in Parañaque City.

“This is our vote of confidence on the Philippine economy in general and the property sector in particular. It is also our way of living up to our motto of 100 percent commitment to deliver all projects on time, without sacrificing the quality and beauty of our developments,” said Anchor Land chairman Stephen Lee Keng.

Lee said bulk of Anchor Land’s current revenues comes from the SoleMare Parksuites Phase I, now almost entirely sold out. Strong buying interest has prompted the company to launch a second phase which will also be a twin 18-story development.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx...bCategoryId=66

Tags
manila bay