daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > North American Skyscrapers Forum > United States Urban Issues > Southeast

Southeast » Development News | Includes TX, OK, LA, MS, AL, GA, NC, SC, VA, TN, KY.

Closed Thread

Old March 20th, 2007, 09:58 AM   #321
lancetop

Likes (Received): 28

Whenever I get down in the dumps
I look in the mirror and see acne and bumps.
I get hostile stares everywhere I go
Especially when I walk real slow.

Do lil flip ever feel that way?
Probably not, since he have plenty of weed to enjoy everyday.
Do he care if peoples stare at his grille?
Probably not, since he keeps it real.

Lil flip has oodles and oodles of money,
He could even afford to marry a Playboy bunny.
He's handsome, hot, and sexy as can be,
But we're still wondering if he has a touch of the HIV!
lancetop no está en línea  

Sponsored Links

Old March 20th, 2007, 01:58 PM   #322
Soulbrotha
abdulsharifshoots.com

Likes (Received): 13

Soulbrotha no está en línea  
Old March 20th, 2007, 04:29 PM   #323
lancetop

HIV isn't funny. I am HIV poz myself. But sometimes laughing at the ludicrous can help
Old March 20th, 2007, 05:28 PM   #324
Silicon Francisco
Bay Area purchased.

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
YO!!!! What the Hell is my portrait doing on teh Internet?
Old March 21st, 2007, 08:05 AM   #325
MiamiMike

Likes (Received): 37

you people are beyond stupid

I am really beside myself. I usually stay in the Miami threads, but came over here to check on another city I'm fond of...........Dallas.

This thread is undoubtedly the most ignorant sh*t I've ever seen on skyscrapercity. First of all, what does Lil Flip have to do with skyscrapers??? He isn't developing one. He'll never have enough money to do so although he'd probably like you to think otherwise.

Im sure Lil Flip has a few expensive cars and a nice house to live in, but that will all be gone within 5-7 years and he won't have anything. He will end up like all of you who have disgraced this website with discussion of whether this pole smoker got HIV.

Whoever posted on this thread and disgraced it with pictures of grills and other ignorant sh*t should take a real hard long look at your life, and how pointless it is.
Whoever is over the age of 17 and uses dialect like "over hurr" and "down hurr" and all the other ebonics trash you hear in your songs will be confined to loser status until you change. No one is gonna show you any respect, and your ceiling in life is risking 10 years to make $200 a day pushing dope.

Yes, Im an arrogant jerk. Yes I am an assh*le. I dont care. Im "paid"............not you. Did you like that? I used some of your ghetto speak. Grow up losers.
MiamiMike no está en línea  
Old March 21st, 2007, 08:20 AM   #326
jmancuso
make it so...

^ wow man, you are reading into this way more than you need to. it's just a goofy thread. chill out.
jmancuso no está en línea  
Old March 21st, 2007, 10:48 AM   #327
HirakataShi

Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiMike View Post
Yes, Im an arrogant jerk. Yes I am an assh*le. I dont care. Im "paid"............not you. Did you like that? I used some of your ghetto speak. Grow up losers.
step back slowwwwwly, climb down from that soap box.
HirakataShi no está en línea  
Old March 21st, 2007, 10:51 PM   #328
lancetop

Ah c'mon MiamiMike! It's just a spoof...all in fun. Nothing to take seriously man!!

lil flip is probably HIV neg. A silly rumour started that a Houston rapper had the virus, and everyone assummed it was flip.

This thread is just a celebration of the absurd!
Old March 21st, 2007, 11:32 PM   #329
Fear of Heights

"Southern Rap Music sucks."

ALL rap music post Run DMC, N.W.A, Beatie Boys, last 10 years till now sucks!! What's worse is "artists" like this Lil Flip character are actually the best the pathetic screwed up music industry can come up with these days. Music in general the last 10 years has been poisioned by this utter trash and has totally erased the need for actual talent in today's music industry.
Fear of Heights no está en línea  
Old March 22nd, 2007, 12:05 AM   #330
B'ham Bound
War. Damn. Eagle.

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fear of Heights View Post
"Southern Rap Music sucks."

ALL rap music post Run DMC, N.W.A, Beatie Boys, last 10 years till now sucks!! What's worse is "artists" like this Lil Flip character are actually the best the pathetic screwed up music industry can come up with these days. Music in general the last 10 years has been poisioned by this utter trash and has totally erased the need for actual talent in today's music industry.
Oh, come on. All southern rap music doesn't suck. I mean, you have Outkast.... and, umm... umm, Andre 3000... and, ummm - did I mention Outkast?
Old March 22nd, 2007, 12:22 AM   #331
NaptownBoy
1981 Civic

Quote:
I am really beside myself. I usually stay in the Miami threads, but came over here to check on another city I'm fond of...........Dallas.

This thread is undoubtedly the most ignorant sh*t I've ever seen on skyscrapercity. First of all, what does Lil Flip have to do with skyscrapers??? He isn't developing one. He'll never have enough money to do so although he'd probably like you to think otherwise.

Im sure Lil Flip has a few expensive cars and a nice house to live in, but that will all be gone within 5-7 years and he won't have anything. He will end up like all of you who have disgraced this website with discussion of whether this pole smoker got HIV.

Whoever posted on this thread and disgraced it with pictures of grills and other ignorant sh*t should take a real hard long look at your life, and how pointless it is.
Whoever is over the age of 17 and uses dialect like "over hurr" and "down hurr" and all the other ebonics trash you hear in your songs will be confined to loser status until you change. No one is gonna show you any respect, and your ceiling in life is risking 10 years to make $200 a day pushing dope.

Lol. I agree, but...lol.

Now all there is to do is now is buy a Cadillac and throw some d's on that bitch!!
NaptownBoy no está en línea  
Old March 22nd, 2007, 12:53 AM   #332
lancetop

Yeah the Beastie Boys are a hard act to follow.
Old March 22nd, 2007, 02:57 AM   #333
eweezerinc
President of Catan

Likes (Received): 3

Mike's just bitter cuz his mammy wouldn't let him get a grill.
Old March 22nd, 2007, 03:22 AM   #334
NovaWolverine

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:

NovaWolverine no está en línea  
Old March 22nd, 2007, 03:28 AM   #335
Soulbrotha
abdulsharifshoots.com

Likes (Received): 13

so, why was it closed to begin with?
Soulbrotha no está en línea  
Old March 22nd, 2007, 04:39 AM   #336
Xusein
Xornimo

Likes (Received): 3160

Some of you have been drinking too much of that purple drank, I see.

TI made that rumor I bet.
Xusein no está en línea  
Old March 22nd, 2007, 04:50 AM   #337
yakirz

Do he has it? The answer be somewhere between Yes, Maybe and No.

"Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription... is more cowbell!"

I beg your pardon, Mama, what did you say?
My mind was drifting off on Martinique Bay.
It's not that I'm not interested, you see;
Augusta, Georgia, is just no place to be.

An American Dream
yakirz no está en línea  
Old March 22nd, 2007, 04:03 PM   #338
lancetop

I don't think lil flip has HIV. I think it's just a goofball rumor.

But even if he did, it wouldn't kill him. People in the West live 20-30-40++ years after being diagnosed as HIV poz. These days, AIDS deaths are primarily in Africa and Asia, where current life saving treatments are not available.

I think the playful use of the English language is what makes this thread so damn much fun!!!!
Old March 23rd, 2007, 08:51 AM   #339
MiamiMike

this guy needs hooked on phonics/ebonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakirz View Post
Do he has it? The answer be somewhere between Yes, Maybe and No.
Do you has any intelligence in yo head?

Funny thing is........there are tons of other posts I could make fun of for down syndrome typing...........this was just the closest and most convenient one.
MiamiMike no está en línea  
Old March 23rd, 2007, 09:17 AM   #340
jmancuso
make it so...

^ if that is all you are going to do is attack other forumers, do me a favor and post somewhere else.
jmancuso no está en línea  

Closed Thread