daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.

Old July 23rd, 2012, 07:29 AM   #161
eurico

Likes (Received): 1874

amazing update for amazing city, I miss Bandung very much, I hope I visit this city soon
eurico está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old July 23rd, 2012, 11:35 PM   #162
ahmadYR
King With No Crown

Likes (Received): 340

Progres Sudirman Suites Apartment

Land And Clearing

By Megabliz

Write what you want
Say what you want 'bout me
If you wanna know that I'm not sorry
Do what you want

What you want with my body

Last edited by ahmadYR; July 23rd, 2012 at 11:42 PM.
ahmadYR no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #163
ahmadYR
King With No Crown

Park Hotel Bandung

PROGRES
24 - 07- 2011
by wibisanasalam

Write what you want
Do what you want

Old July 25th, 2012, 06:58 AM   #164
ahmadYR
King With No Crown

GEDEBAGE STADIUM BANDUNG

The Rendering

PROGRES

by 1lh4m5

by sembilanbelas

Write what you want
Do what you want

Old July 25th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #165
simplyrammy

Likes (Received): 96

Great updates!
simplyrammy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #166
1lh4m5
@ilhaamNI

Likes (Received): 1265

Progress Green Horison deGreen Pasteur

By Resa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resa99 View Post
Hari ini sudah berdiri 2TC Permirsaaa

Bonuss

Last edited by 1lh4m5; August 1st, 2012 at 11:52 AM.
1lh4m5 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #167
endar
someah sareng kayungyun

new project in Bandung

Ibis Braga Indah Hotel

Completion: 2014
Number of floor: 15 floors
Number of basements : - ?
Using: Hotel
type: High Rise
height: 50,2 Meter
Rendering/Maket:
(special thanks to kang stupified)

PS: They don't demolish the old building, but renovation the old one.
so keep the heritage save and beautiful

location next to Sarinah Hotel Project (17fl), make this area "old fashionable" area.
rendering

Progress

endar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #168
ahmadYR
King With No Crown

BTC Fashion Hotel Bandung

hosting images

hosting images
PROGRES : FINAL AND OPENING ON JULY, 17 2012

by Resa99

The Lobby

Private Lift To Hotel From Parking Lot

Write what you want
Do what you want

Old July 26th, 2012, 03:51 AM   #169
simplyrammy

More Chinese firms to invest in West Java

The Chinese government has pledged to invest in industries — particularly energy, food processing and textiles — in West Java, to build a stronger partnership between the country and the province.

West Java Governor Ahmad Heryawan said Chinese companies had already built power plants in Indramayu, Cirebon and Pelabuhan Ratu.

“This is part of the national project to produce 10,000 megawatts of electricity,” said Heryawan after a meeting with Chinese Ambassador to Indonesia Liu Jianchao at the Gedung Sate in Bandung, on Friday.

Sinohydro Corp, a state-owned Chinese corporation, has already taken part in the Jatigede Dam project. The dam, expected to produce at least 110 megawatts of electricity, is due to be completed by 2014.

During the meeting, Heryawan suggested a toll road linking Cileunyi, Sumedang and Dawuan.“They also want to contribute to the agribusiness and food processing sectors,” he added.

Liu said that the partnership between the Chinese government and West Java administration had been going very well for the last decade.

“There is great potential for cooperation between China, local provinces and West Java. We are now very successful in a number of infrastructure projects in West Java - the dam, power plant, express way - and also the economic zone that has been set up by China,” Liu said, adding that West Java had great potential in textiles and agriculture industries.

Liu said the Chinese government was interested in taking a part in the international airport plan for Kertajati, Majalengka regency.

Liu strongly encouraged Chinese companies investing in local projects to employ local people.

“If Chinese companies employ too many workers from China costs will be high. So, the idea is to employ local people,” Liu said.

“Through dialogue we will organize a forum where business people can meet and we can build a better understanding,” he added.

Head of West Java’s Investment Coordinating Board Agus Gustiar said that so far there had been no agreement on the amount of money to be invested by the Chinese government.

“Speeding up economic development starts with building roads. Roads are needed to distribute goods,” Agus said, adding that the projects were part of the Master Plan for the Acceleration and Expansion of Indonesian Economic Growth (MP3EI).

The Chinese government has been intensively expanding business in a number of provinces and signed numerous agreements with Indonesian companies.

State-owned China Hi-Tech Group plans to invest US$6 billion in southern Central Java to develop a container port and integrated industrial zones at a number of locations in Wonogiri regency.

The Chinese company will cooperate with Sukoharjo-based PT Sritex textile company as a main partner with the former developing cement factories and the latter a textile factory in the planned industrial zone.

A project between Indonesia’s PT Daya Anugrah Semesta and China’s Henan Xibao Metallurgy Materials Group will see investment in Indonesia’s nickel smelting and stainless steel. Another project concerns cement production in West Papua and South Kalimantan provinces.
Old July 26th, 2012, 04:15 AM   #170
simplyrammy

Bandung to build cable car system

The Bandung city administration and PT Aditya Dharmaputra Persada announced on Tuesday a plan to build a 2-kilometer Bandung Sky Bridge cable car to help alleviate traffic congestion in the West Java provincial capital.

“The construction of the cable car linking Jl. Pasteur and Jl. Siliwangi has been included in the Bandung city transportation master plan,” Bandung City Transportation Agency acting chief Ubad Bachtiar said. “The cable car will use 55 gondolas.”

“We project the project will assist an integrated mass transportation system and reduce congestion in Bandung.”

The cable car construction will complement a planned monorail which is currently still being studied.

PT Aditya Dharmaputra Persada president director Sanjaya Susilo said the cable car would be able to carry 4,800 people in both directions in one hour.

“The figure is equal to reducing 1,200 vehicles on the street,” he said.

Sanjaya said his company would cooperate with Austrian technology provider Doppelmayr, which has installed some 14,000 units in more than 80 countries.

“Let’s hope this facility could become a significant network to reduce traffic congestion in Bandung,” he said.

He added that the required investment was between US$6 million to $7million per kilometer, excluding land acquisition.

“We will sign a contract with Doppelmayr in July while the city administration is working on all necessary permits and licenses,” he said.

Doppelmayr offers an unmanned, automated people mover (APM) system using ropeway technology in which the cable provides the traction. A typical system would consist of four-car trains on an elevated guide way. There are also, however, systems using as many as five and six cars per train. (nvn)
Old July 26th, 2012, 04:16 AM   #171
simplyrammy

Competition accelerates Kertajati airport schedule

The West Java provincial administration will advance the opening of a proposed international airport in Kertajati, Majalengka, to 2018, a senior official said on Monday.

Provincial secretary Lex Laksamana said that the airport would open two years ahead of schedule to avoid competition from another proposed international airport in the province, in Karawang.

“If Kertajati enters operation later than 2020, then it will be outdone by Karawang. Don’t be beaten by Karawang,” he said during a focus group discussion on the West Java International Airport.

“With the schedule being put forward, we should increase the [airport’s] capacity for aircraft handling, passengers and cargo from the initial plan.”

While both Karawang and Majalengka regencies are under West Java, Karawang’s airport, proposed by the central government, has been seen as trumping the provincial administration’s plan to build one in Kertajati.

The airport in Kertajati is projected to replace Husein Sastranegara International Airport in the provincial capital, Bandung, while the Karawang airport has been as a complement to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, Banten, which mostly serves Jakarta.

The West Java provincial administration has paid Rp 250 billion (US$26.64 million) to acquire 634 hectares in Kertajati for the airpor.

The spokesman for the Acceleration and Expansion of Indonesian Economic Growth Committee, Edib Muslim, said that the Kertajati airport was needed to relieve pressure on Soekarno-Hatta.

“It will be too late if we wait for Karawang,” he said.

Edib said that Kertajati’s annual passenger capacity would be boosted from 12 to 24 million while its main runway would be lengthened from 3,000 meters to 3,600 meters to accommodate larger airplanes.

“Cargo handling capacity must also be increased from only 85,000 tons per year because Karawang will be handling 1.2 million tons,” he said.

Lex agreed with the recommendations of 24 million passengers per year while the cargo handling capacity will be boosted to 500,000 tons per year.

“We are expecting Kertajati to be a logistics center because the industry is already prepared for that,” he said.

He said he would also requested help from the Air Transportation Directorate General because the provincial administration had yet to appoint the airport operator.

“We are avoiding private party as airport operator. It is better using an existing one, such as [state airport operators] Angkasa Pura I or II,” he said.

Meanwhile, the West Java Development Planning Board chief, Deny Juanda, said his office would establish a management unit to operate the airport. The management unit would represent the provincial administration from development to operation phase of the airport.

“We may appoint a province-owned enterprise to cooperate in operating the airport,” he said. (nvn)
Old July 26th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #172
ahmadYR
King With No Crown

Woww thanks for update sir..

Write what you want
Do what you want

Old July 26th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #173
simplyrammy

no problem. I was hoping that this thread would have a good balance between its construction pictures and news
Old July 28th, 2012, 09:33 AM   #174
ahmadYR
King With No Crown

GEDEBAGE STADIUM

PROGRES (July, 27 2012)

By red roses

Write what you want
Do what you want

Old July 28th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #175
simplyrammy

Store Operator Sarinah To Open Bandung Hotel

Sarinah, a state-owned company that operates Jakarta’s first department store, plans to open the luxury Boutique Hotel in Bandung next year.

The president director of Sarinah, Mira Amahorseya, told reporters on Thursday that the cost of investment would be around Rp 90 billion ($9.5 million).

She said Boutique Hotel would be built on a 1,763 square meter plot of land in Bandung which has been acquired.

The hotel project marks the company’s first move into the hospitality business. Sarinah has expanded its department stores into various locations, but the company does not have any hotels yet.

Apart from building a hotel, Mira said the company planned to build Sarinah Square, a project to develop its existing Sarinah department store in MH Thamrin road into various property buildings, such as offices as well as apartments.

“The cost of investment for Sarinah Square is predicted to reach Rp 1 trillion,” she said.

Mira said Sarinah owned 1.7 hectares of land on Jalan MH Thamrin, where Jakarta’s first department store is located and still operates now.

She said it may need to talk with land owners in the surrounding area for possible cooperation to develop Sarinah Square.

The company will source the investment needed from internal cash and debt as well as potential funds from investors.

The project’s feasibility study is still being reviewed.
Old July 30th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #176
1lh4m5
@ilhaamNI

Likes (Received): 1265

Progress Gedebage Stadium

by Maulana

1lh4m5 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2012, 06:20 AM   #177
simplyrammy

Wow such a fantastic progress!
I really hope the stadium would be functional for Persib's 2013/2014 season
Old August 1st, 2012, 08:06 AM   #178
simplyrammy

The Trans

http://www.transhotelbandung.com/index.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by damarsinyo View Post
Old August 1st, 2012, 10:59 PM   #179
endar
someah sareng kayungyun

thank u Ilham, Simplyramly and ahmad, great update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurico View Post
amazing update for amazing city, I miss Bandung very much, I hope I visit this city soon
thank u erico, we wait u here.

here condition in Center Bandung CBD 31 jul 12, some almost finish.

---->> scrool please
Center Bandung area (braga street)
endar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2012, 11:23 PM   #180
v-sun
_-_-_-_-_-_

Likes (Received): 426

wow, can't wait for the project of Ibis Braga hotel and the Sarinah's Hotel close to the left of BRI tower

thanks for the photo, Endar

Tags
bandung