daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Social Places and Forum Issues > Sports Center

Sports Center News, photos and discussions of sports events in the Philippines and around the world.

View Poll Results: ..
.. 0 0%
.. 0 0%
.. 0 0%
.. 0 0%
.. 0 0%
.. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 10th, 2012, 07:58 AM   #2461
eco.city
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Big insult to kay Marquez at sa mga Mexican..
eco.city no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old June 10th, 2012, 08:08 AM   #2462

Likes (Received): 255

1100 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 08:11 AM   #2463
nayki
inBUSYble

Likes (Received): 341

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askal82 View Post
Well, boxing is business. Inihaw sya ng mga judges para may rematch knowing that this could be Pacquiao's last fight. The boxing business needs the drama to keep it going.

Even Bradley can not believe it himself - he wanted to see the video recording how and why did he win.
Agree.. baka di natin alam tiba-tiba panalo ni Paquiao at Arum sa pag pusta nila kay Bradley at nag mukha lang extra si bradley sa palabas nila. Boxing is really a big business
nayki no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 08:18 AM   #2464
eco.city
BANNED

Las Vegas - Sin City
Old June 10th, 2012, 08:20 AM   #2465
3cr
Atenista sa Frisco

Likes (Received): 729

The Pacquiao loss snapped his 15 fight winning streak but dang the way he lost was not how anybody would have envisioned it would be. Who would have known/imagined that what should have been a clear unanimous decision in favor of Pacman was turned around into a split decision against him when all stats was in Pacman's favor. Sobrang garapalan talaga yung pagkalutong makaw ng match na ito. So disappointing talaga.
3cr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 08:50 AM   #2466
absinthe_888

Likes (Received): 633

Nanuod pa kasi ng Game 7 e. Nabwisit tuloy mga judges.

$$$ lang yan.

I wonder how Manny's relationship with Bob Arum will be after this.
absinthe_888 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #2467
[nightfury]
AlamatNgAndiritSaBolawit

Likes (Received): 101

from Top Rank Boxing
Old June 10th, 2012, 08:56 AM   #2468
[nightfury]
AlamatNgAndiritSaBolawit

Likes (Received): 101

trivia:

Manny Pacquiao, since losing his first fight against Rustico Torrecampo in 1996, has lost after every 16 fights. The congressman's last loss was against Erik Morales in 2005, and his match against Timothy Bradley is the 16th fight after that loss.

-GMANews
Old June 10th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #2469
MatudNilaBaby
BANNED

Likes (Received): 340

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldfire083 View Post
PUTANG INA! excuse me mods! Kelangan ko lang ilabas.
just keep your cool man. kakanta ka nalang sa karaoke tulad ni pakyaw nang .... and now, the end is near. and so i face the final curtain.... i did it my way
MatudNilaBaby no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 09:20 AM   #2470
garzland
Oragon Ini!

Likes (Received): 142

Kung kay Marquez pa siya natalo ok pa pero lay bradley na halatang panalo si pacquiao
Old June 10th, 2012, 09:28 AM   #2471
nayki
inBUSYble

Likes (Received): 341

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by [nightfury] View Post

from Top Rank Boxing
Biggest joke ever in boxing world ata to eh..
nayki no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #2472
MatudNilaBaby
BANNED

hopefully i computerized nila yung tallying of scores parang miss u pageant para walang dayaan na makita sa lahat to scrutinize kon questionable man ang decision nang mga judges. na maski ang mga nanood sa arena can tell who wins from the scoring.
Old June 10th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #2473
*GoldFish*

Likes (Received): 554

feeling ko tanggalin nila si alex ariza
*GoldFish* no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #2474
MatudNilaBaby
BANNED

since pakyaw didnt ko bradley and being the underdog is being favored by the judges. meaning bradley was tough enough to withstand pakyaw who is the reigning title holder. so the final decision was in favor of bradley not pakyaw. maybe their expectation for pakyaw is high enough that he needs to ko bradley to warrant his title back.
Old June 10th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #2475
pi_malejana

Likes (Received): 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatudNilaBaby View Post
since pakyaw didnt ko bradley and being the underdog is being favored by the judges. meaning bradley was tough enough to withstand pakyaw who is the reigning title holder. so the final decision was in favor of bradley not pakyaw. maybe their expectation for pakyaw is high enough that he needs to ko bradley to warrant his title back.
that seems contrary to the logic being used by the people who were defending pacquiao on the controversial decision against marquez... dapat daw, kung challenger ka, patunayan mo na worthy kang maging champion, di lang 'to withstand' pacquiao...
Old June 10th, 2012, 09:57 AM   #2476
amigo32
Proud kana dyan

Likes (Received): 1440

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Toro View Post
The streak continues. Pacquiao losses every 13 fights. This is the fourth "13th". Its true check it out...
13th or 16th?

I heard it's 16th

Video caching helps me save bandwidth
VoIP server is now up and running***!
My computer retail store opening soon!
amigo32 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #2477
MatudNilaBaby
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi_malejana View Post
that seems contrary to the logic being used by the people who were defending pacquiao on the controversial decision against marquez... dapat daw, kung challenger ka, patunayan mo na worthy kang maging champion, di lang 'to withstand' pacquiao...
you have to look at the form of bradley if he was badly beaten by pakyaw's punches. marguez was badly beaten by pakyaw.
Old June 10th, 2012, 11:51 AM   #2478
diz
Unregistered User

Likes (Received): 186

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverQube View Post
totally DAYA! Manny Pacquiao was cheated!! just shows we cannot really trust the Americans! who says they are for fair play and just? Land of the cheat!!! @@###$$%!!!!!
Chill the hell out. The fight was sanctioned by the NEVADA State Athletic Commission, not the U.S. You should not prejudge an entire country based on the unpopular decision of judges from ONE state. That's called being racist.

On a side note, Las Vegas doesn't deserve the title 'Boxing capital of the world'. I'm never watching a bout from there ever again.
diz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #2479
eco.city
BANNED

"I do feel that Pacquiao did win the fight," "I feel like it was a gap where you can't see who was winning the fight. Bradley came back in the later rounds, but in all the early rounds Pacquiao dominated the fight." - Floyd Mayweather Sr

Justin Timberlake ‏@jtimberlake
I'm gonna let it go... After I say this... Boxing was RUINED tonight for me.

I cannot believe what I just saw... Please tell me they read that decision wrong... #Rigged

Jessica Biel ‏@JessicaBiel
What a joke! I can't believe they gave it to Bradley.

Nick Carter ‏@nickcarter
I think I may never take boxing seriously after that tonight. Manny pacquiao won that fight! Sad day for boxing, I think we should protest!

Miley Ray Cyrus ‏@MileyCyrus
this just proves that everything boils down to politics. ugh. why cant people just fight fair?! let the WINNERS win!

Yo manny! you just gotta remember what my daddy @billyraycyrus always told me "when you knock em out, you dont need no judge!"

I couldn't agree more with the trending topics ‪#mannypacquiaoisstilltheworldsbestboxer‬

Chris Daughtry ‏@CHRIS_Daughtry
Bradley did NOT deserve that win!!!! This is a disgrace!

YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!! PACQUAIO TOTALLY OWNED THAT FIGHT!!!

Aaron Rodgers ‏@AaronRodgers12
That is horrible. Unreal. Ridiculous. Stupid. Bogus. Etc. That fight wasn't close and I was pulling for Bradley.

That is why boxing isn't popular anymore because of embarrassing scoring of fights like that. Wow. Goodnight

Elizabeth Banks ‏@ElizabethBanks
So I take it Manny Pacquiao got robbed. #RIPBoxing

SHAQ ‏@SHAQ
I watched allota fights but that decision was some bs. Now I wanna see pacqiou verses may weather I spelled PAC mans name wrong so what lol

Jeremy Lin ‏@JLin7
"Unbelievable," Bob Arum said. "I went over to Bradley before the decision and he said, 'I tried hard but couldnt beat the guy." - ESPN

Shaun Phillips ‏@ShaunPhillips95
Wtf its going to be a riot.

Tyson Chandler ‏@tysonchandler
My Boy PAC-MaN just got robbed without a GUN!!!

Ronnie Brewer ‏@RonnieBrewerJr
where is Ashton Kutcher this gotta be Punk'D bc Bradley didnt win maybe 1 or 2 rounds seriously though sheesh

Deron Williams ‏@DeronWilliams
Boxing is now the worst sport in the history of the world Im never buying a fight again

Jared Dudley ‏@JaredDudley619
This is crazy.. Those judges n vegas need to be fired ASAP!!!! I never felt so cheated of my money in my Life!!!!

There cheating in Vegas!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! Wow!!!!! Biggest cheat EVER!!!!!!!

Ray Rice ‏@RayRice27
That really got me mad Smh the people who scored the fight need to fired

SMH that was it for me I will never watch another fight again I'm done

marlon wayans ‏@MARLONLWAYANS
Were we all watching the same fight? Bradley got clearly "f*cked up"!

Ok so what judges are smoking what drugs? Manny whooped this dude's ***. This is an obvious robbery. The culprit will be caught! Injustice

I'm protesting boxing Til this is fixed! Do not support this bullsh!t sport until this is fixed! This is a disrespect to the art

Dear Bradley if you are half a man u'd knock on Manny Pacquiao's dressing room and fork over them belts.

Snoop Dogg ‏@SnoopDogg
Ain't that sum bullsh!t Boxing is a wrap. Going bacc on that ultimate fighting

Busta Rhymes ‏@BusaBusss
BRADLEY, I'M GLAD UR CONCIOUS IS EATING U UP ENOUGH 2 ADMIT THAT U DON'T EVEN BELIEVE U WON HOMIE. GO CHECK THE TAPE AND RUN THAT BELT!!

BRADLEY U CAN'T SLEEP 2NIGHT THE FEEDBACK IS OVERWHELMING ISN'T IT? THE WORLD KNOWS U LOST. DO THE RIGHT THING & GIVE THAT BELT 2 PACMAN!!!

Mario Lopez ‏@MarioLopezExtra
I'm so disgusted. The JUDGES need to be drug tested! What fight were they watching?! I called the international broadcast and was on the...

...apron and Pacquiao simply outclassed him. Wasn't even close in my eyes... Unbelievable. So disappointed in my sport. Boxing is killing me

Regardless... I will be there in November calling the rematch. Just in shock right now... I need a drink. #Boxing

Bruno Mars ‏@BrunoMars
Pac man 4 life

KhloÚKardashianOdom ‏@KhloeKardashian
So when Bradley checks the tape.... And sees what we all saw... Will he give the belt to Pac? What winner says they need to check the tape?

The stats don't add up to the decision made. This is crazy! Can I really get my money back now?

Lennox Lewis ‏@LennoxLewis
Pacmans brand isn't damaged with this result. Fighters define belts. Belts don't define fighters. #PacmanBradley

Unbelievable! #PacBradley This is another stain on boxing. Even worse than my draw with Holyfield! #Disgraceful

Oscar De La Hoya ‏@OscarDeLaHoya
Bradley should have given the belt and announce victory to paquiao right after the decision.

HBOboxing ‏@HBOboxing
The media here is in disbelief at the decision. Pacquiao says he thinks he won, and the crowd roars in response

ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo
Pacquiao landed just 39% of his power punches (averaged 52% in previous 3 fights) - but still outlanded Bradley in power punches, 190-108.

Old June 10th, 2012, 12:06 PM   #2480
eco.city
BANNED

Last edited by eco.city; June 10th, 2012 at 06:17 PM.

Tags
kazakhstan