daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Airports and Aviation

Airports and Aviation » Airports | Photos and Videos



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old July 17th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #341
Iggis
Frequent flyer
 
Iggis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Moscow
Posts: 3,569
Likes (Received): 2400

Transaero Airlines Performed First Scheduled Moscow – Venice Flight


Transaero Airlines, Russia’s second-largest carrier, after being named under the process of liberalization of air transportation between Russia and Italy a designated carrier on the Moscow - Venice route operated its first-ever scheduled flight from Moscow Vnukovo airport to Marco Polo airport in Venice.
Transaero was pleased with the number of passengers on the first flight from Moscow to Venice demonstrating the need for additional capacity on the route.
Transaero’s flights UN395/396 between Moscow and Venice will be operated twice a week on Thursdays and Sundays under the following schedule. Departure from Moscow at 5:50 pm, arrival in Venice at 7:10 pm. Departure from Venice at 8:00 pm, arrival in Moscow at 1:20 am the following day. All times local.
Boeing 737 aircraft in two-class configuration including Business and Economy classes of services will be operated on the Moscow – Venice route.

The launch of the service marks another step in increasing Transaero Airlines presence in the Italian airline market. Thus on June 27, 2012, the company launched scheduled flights from Moscow to Rome, Moscow - Milan route as well as from St. Petersburg to Rome and Milan.

http://transaero.ru/
Iggis no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 17th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #342
Iggis
Frequent flyer
 
Iggis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Moscow
Posts: 3,569
Likes (Received): 2400

Russian Transaero recognized as the best in Eastern Europe


The title of the best Eastern European airline for passengers on exit polls conducted by the authoritative British agency Skytrax, honored Russian airline "Transaero". The second largest Russian airline recognized as the first quality of service.
*
This event for our country had a special significance. Among the first three nominees for this award also were included Russian "Aeroflot" and the Czech CSA Czech Airlines.

A total of 15 awards in various categories compete annually for more than 200 airlines.

During the first half of 2012, compared with the same period last year, the passenger traffic of "Transaero" was increased by 25.6% (almost 18 billion passenger-kilometers). The number of passengers increased by 26% and amounted to 4.33 million. This year, the current winner of the World Airline Awards set several of his own records. First, the number of passengers carried during June for the first time in the history of airlines has exceeded one million. Second, the highest in the history of the company rapid growth through Petersburg airport "Pulkovo": more than twice in the first half of 2012.

"Transaero" owns the largest fleet of long-range wide-body aircraft in Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe. Only Transaero offers in the region the first class Imperial. The park consists of 91 aircraft, 17 of which the company received in 2012.

This year the company has entered into firm contracts to supply aircraft "Sukhoi Superjet 100", "787 Dreamliner" and the "Airbus A380".

http://www.mk.ru/
Iggis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #343
world_rep
BANNED
 
world_rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: London
Posts: 2,082
Likes (Received): 383

Latest update for Aeroflot's flights to Manchester and Dublin.

Manchester due to start March 2014. Daily flights on A319

Dublin flights due to start March 2015. 3 weekly flights on A320.

Last edited by world_rep; July 20th, 2012 at 02:00 PM.
world_rep no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #344
Iggis
Frequent flyer
 
Iggis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Moscow
Posts: 3,569
Likes (Received): 2400

Thank you for these news! I hope it will come true)
Iggis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #345
Iggis
Frequent flyer
 
Iggis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Moscow
Posts: 3,569
Likes (Received): 2400

Transaero to operate 777-300 aircraft on Moscow Domodedovo -Paris Orly route once a week starting 28OCT12.
Iggis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2012, 04:14 AM   #346
Сталин
BANNED
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,779
Likes (Received): 1116

Transaero just has a bad livery, plain white, with red, and blue.
Сталин no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #347
Iggis
Frequent flyer
 
Iggis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Moscow
Posts: 3,569
Likes (Received): 2400

Livery is not bad, quite classy, imho.

Last edited by Iggis; July 20th, 2012 at 12:44 PM.
Iggis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #348
Iggis
Frequent flyer
 
Iggis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Moscow
Posts: 3,569
Likes (Received): 2400

Transaero to Start 777-300 Service to Paris Orly in W12


Transaero in Winter 2012/13 season is to introduce Boeing 777-300 operation on 1 of 2 weekly Moscow Domodedovo – Paris Orly service. The Boeing 777-300 is to operate this route on Saturdays with following schedule. Winter schedule is in effect from 28OCT12.

UN359 DME1030 – 1140ORY 738 3
UN359 DME1030 – 1140ORY 773 6

UN360 ORY1430 – 2130DME 773 6
UN360 ORY1430 – 2130DME 738 3


http://airlineroute.net/2012/07/20/un-ory-w12/
Iggis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #349
Iggis
Frequent flyer
 
Iggis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Moscow
Posts: 3,569
Likes (Received): 2400

AEROFLOT to Launch Bologna Service from September 2012

AEROFLOT from 01SEP12 will begin Moscow Sheremetyevo – Bologna service, offering daily operation on board Airbus A320 aircraft. This route previously planned to start from 01JUN12.

Schedule:

SU2424 SVO0950 – 1110BLQ 320 D
SU2425 BLQ1200 – 1710SVO 320 D
Iggis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #350
Jamie2k9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Dublin
Posts: 12
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Latest update for Aeroflot's flights to Manchester and Dublin.

Manchester due to start March 2014. Daily flights on A319

Dublin flights due to start March 2015. 3 weekly flights on A320.
Is March 2015 correct as the airline indicated March 2013 to Irish Goverment a few weeks ago and they have being talking to the DAA (Dublin Airport Operator) for this coming March.
Jamie2k9 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2012, 01:20 PM   #351
Equario
Борітеся поборете!
 
Equario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Irpin|Kyiv
Posts: 6,324
Likes (Received): 14482




http://spotters.net.ua/file/?id=66870&size=large
Equario no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #352
Maxi_Moscow
Registered User
 
Maxi_Moscow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Moscow
Posts: 1,021
Likes (Received): 1516

AEROFLOT S13 Long-Haul Operation Changes as of 30JUL12

As per 30JUL12 GDS timetable and inventory display, AEROFLOT has loaded planned long-haul operation for Summer 2013 season, effective 31MAR13. In Summer 2013, the Skyteam member will gradually introduce 397-seater Boeing 777-300ER on its long-haul route, representing capacity increase on most markets.

Planned changes for S13, additional changes possible, as follows:

Moscow Sheremetyevo – Bangkok Operational aircraft changes
31MAR13 – 12MAY13 Boeing 777-300ER operates daily (777 operation starts from 01FEB13)
eff 13MAY13 Airbus A330-200/-300 operating

Moscow Sheremetyevo – Guangzhou eff 31MAR13 Service increases from 3 weekly (Day 257 from SVO) to 4 weekly (Day x134), Boeing 767-300ER operating
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Hong Kong 31MAR13 – 14MAY13 Boeing 777-300ER replaces Airbus A330-300
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Los Angeles eff 03JUN13 Service to increase from 5 weekly (Day x24) to 6 weekly (Day x2), Airbus A330-200 operating
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Miami Service suspended during Summer season
Moscow Sheremetyevo – New York JFK eff 01MAY13 Boeing 777-300ER replaces Airbus A330-300 on SU102/103, daily service (SU100/101 remains A330-300)
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Seoul Incheon eff 15MAY13 Boeing 777-300ER replaces Airbus A330-300. Service from 15MAY13 to 31AUG13 operates daily instead of 5 weekly
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Ulaan Baatar eff 31MAR13 OFF-PEAK season increases from 3 weekly (Day 257 from SVO) to 4 weekly (Day x134), Airbus A320 operating. (Peak season operates daily from 17JUN13)
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Washington Dulles eff 03JUN13 Service to increase from 1 weekly (Day 4) to 2 weekly (Day 14), operated by Boeing 767-300ER (A330-200 operates from 31MAR13 to 30MAY13)

Following long-haul destinations are currently not available for reservation on/after 31MAR13, while schedules not published in the GDS:
Dubai, Tokyo Narita

http://airlineroute.net/2012/07/30/s...ul-s13update1/
Maxi_Moscow no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #353
Maxi_Moscow
Registered User
 
Maxi_Moscow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Moscow
Posts: 1,021
Likes (Received): 1516

AEROFLOT

Moscow Sheremetyevo – Helsinki SU9 replacing A319, 1 daily
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Krakow Planned service increases from 4 weekly (Day x136) to daily, SU9
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Nizhniy Novgorod Increases from 3 to 4 daily
SU1226 SVO1530 – 1645GOJ SU9 D
SU1227 GOJ1730 – 1850SVO SU9 D
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Orenburg SU9 replacing A320, 1 daily
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Surgut Planned service increase from 1 to 2 daily. New flight remains unavailable for reservation
SU1512 SVO1040 – 1550SGC SU9 D
SU1513 SGC1700 – 1815SVO SU9 D
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Anapa 2 Daily. SU9 replacing A319/320 in S12
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Zagreb 1 Daily. SU9 replacing A320 in S12
Maxi_Moscow no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #354
krnboy1009
Registered User
 
krnboy1009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 1,662
Likes (Received): 169

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxi_Moscow View Post
AEROFLOT S13 Long-Haul Operation Changes as of 30JUL12

As per 30JUL12 GDS timetable and inventory display, AEROFLOT has loaded planned long-haul operation for Summer 2013 season, effective 31MAR13. In Summer 2013, the Skyteam member will gradually introduce 397-seater Boeing 777-300ER on its long-haul route, representing capacity increase on most markets.

Planned changes for S13, additional changes possible, as follows:

Moscow Sheremetyevo – Bangkok Operational aircraft changes
31MAR13 – 12MAY13 Boeing 777-300ER operates daily (777 operation starts from 01FEB13)
eff 13MAY13 Airbus A330-200/-300 operating

Moscow Sheremetyevo – Guangzhou eff 31MAR13 Service increases from 3 weekly (Day 257 from SVO) to 4 weekly (Day x134), Boeing 767-300ER operating
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Hong Kong 31MAR13 – 14MAY13 Boeing 777-300ER replaces Airbus A330-300
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Los Angeles eff 03JUN13 Service to increase from 5 weekly (Day x24) to 6 weekly (Day x2), Airbus A330-200 operating
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Miami Service suspended during Summer season
Moscow Sheremetyevo – New York JFK eff 01MAY13 Boeing 777-300ER replaces Airbus A330-300 on SU102/103, daily service (SU100/101 remains A330-300)
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Seoul Incheon eff 15MAY13 Boeing 777-300ER replaces Airbus A330-300. Service from 15MAY13 to 31AUG13 operates daily instead of 5 weekly
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Ulaan Baatar eff 31MAR13 OFF-PEAK season increases from 3 weekly (Day 257 from SVO) to 4 weekly (Day x134), Airbus A320 operating. (Peak season operates daily from 17JUN13)
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Washington Dulles eff 03JUN13 Service to increase from 1 weekly (Day 4) to 2 weekly (Day 14), operated by Boeing 767-300ER (A330-200 operates from 31MAR13 to 30MAY13)

Following long-haul destinations are currently not available for reservation on/after 31MAR13, while schedules not published in the GDS:
Dubai, Tokyo Narita

http://airlineroute.net/2012/07/30/s...ul-s13update1/
Moscow to Seoul is gonna be daily seasonally from now on?

Good news.
krnboy1009 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #355
nmk2600
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 199
Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxi_Moscow View Post
AEROFLOT

Moscow Sheremetyevo – Helsinki SU9 replacing A319, 1 daily
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Krakow Planned service increases from 4 weekly (Day x136) to daily, SU9
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Nizhniy Novgorod Increases from 3 to 4 daily
SU1226 SVO1530 – 1645GOJ SU9 D
SU1227 GOJ1730 – 1850SVO SU9 D
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Orenburg SU9 replacing A320, 1 daily
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Surgut Planned service increase from 1 to 2 daily. New flight remains unavailable for reservation
SU1512 SVO1040 – 1550SGC SU9 D
SU1513 SGC1700 – 1815SVO SU9 D
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Anapa 2 Daily. SU9 replacing A319/320 in S12
Moscow Sheremetyevo – Zagreb 1 Daily. SU9 replacing A320 in S12
Looks like they are going to be using the Sukhoi superjet on many routes. Does anyone know how has been the delivery of these planes to Aeroflot? Have they been getting new planes recently?
nmk2600 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2012, 01:32 AM   #356
Maxi_Moscow
Registered User
 
Maxi_Moscow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Moscow
Posts: 1,021
Likes (Received): 1516

AEROFLOT S13 Russia-CIS Operation Changes as of 30JUL12
Update at 0135GMT 30JUL12

As per 30JUL12 GDS timetable and inventory display, AEROFLOT has rolled out initial capacity changes to its Domestic Russia as well as CIS network for Summer 2013, effective 31MAR13. Initial changes see Boeing 777-300ER to enter operation on Khabarovsk and Vladivostok service.

Details:

Moscow Sheremetyevo – Abakan eff 31MAR13 Service operates daily with AEROFLOT A320, replaces Vladivostok Air 4-5 weekly Tupolev Tu204 flights
SU1478 SVO0145 – 1100ABA 320 D
SU1479 ABA1215 – 1320SVO 320 D

Moscow Sheremetyevo – Blagoveschensk eff 31MAR13 Summer operation operates with AEROFLOT 767-300ER, replacing Vladivostok Air 5 weekly Tupolev Tu204 flights in S12
SU1708 SVO2115 – 1045+1BQS 767 D
SU1709 BQS1225 – 1430SVO 767 D

Moscow Sheremetyevo – Khabarovsk eff 13MAY13 SU1710/1711 operates with Boeing 777-300ER, replaces A330-300. Overall service in Summer is 3 daily
SU1714 SVO1605 – 0645+1KHV 767 D
SU1710 SVO1810 – 0840+1KHV 77W D
SU1712 SVO2120 – 1205+1KHV 333 D

SU1715 KHV0845 – 0955SVO 767 D
SU1711 KHV1105 – 1225SVO 77W D
SU1713 KHV1415 – 1520SVO 333 D

Moscow Sheremetyevo – Vladivostok eff 31MAR13 SU1702/1703 operates with Boeing 777-300ER, replaces A330-300
SU1700 SVO1710 – 0835+1VVO 333 D
SU1704 SVO1900 – 1030+1VVO 333 D
SU1702 SVO2025 – 1145+1VVO 77W D

SU1701 VVO1035 – 1245SVO 333 D
SU1705 VVO1220 – 1420SVO 333 D
SU1703 VVO1415 – 1610SVO 77W D

Moscow Sheremetyevo – Tashkent Capacity and frequency increase
31MAR13 – 03MAY13 Boeing 767-300ER replaces A321 on 5 weekly flights
eff 04MAY13 Service increases from 5 to 6 weekly. 767 operates 5 weekly, A321 operates 1

All changes listed above are now open for reservation, however further changes remain possible.

http://airlineroute.net/2012/07/30/su-rucis-s13update1/
Maxi_Moscow no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2012, 05:15 AM   #357
Сталин
BANNED
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,779
Likes (Received): 1116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggis View Post
Livery is not bad, quite classy, imho.
Maybe, but it seems to be missing somthing.
Сталин no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2012, 08:36 PM   #358
Iggis
Frequent flyer
 
Iggis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Moscow
Posts: 3,569
Likes (Received): 2400

Transaero / Aigle Azur Launches Codeshare Service


Aigle Azur and Transaero has commenced reciprocal codeshare service, which launched simultaneously as both began operation between Russia and France on 27JUL12.

Codeshare Routes include:

Aigle Azur operated by Transaero:
Paris Orly – Moscow Domodedovo
Paris Orly – Moscow Vnukovo

Transaero operated by Aigle Azur:
Moscow Vnukovo – Paris Orly
Iggis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2012, 10:39 PM   #359
world_rep
BANNED
 
world_rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: London
Posts: 2,082
Likes (Received): 383

Yes Jamie. its either 2014 or 2015, as UK and Eire General manager said MAN/DUB not in the 2013 operating plan, and he said that the rumours of talking to the DAA/Government have 'spiralled beyond the truth' due to the public getting wind of the rights applicatiins.
world_rep no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2012, 04:31 PM   #360
Iggis
Frequent flyer
 
Iggis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Moscow
Posts: 3,569
Likes (Received): 2400

Ural Airlines Adds New Routes to Budapest / Karlovy Vary

Ural Airlines in October 2012 is introducing 2 new routes to Czech Republic and Hungary. The airline from 02OCT12 will start once weekly Tyumen – Karlovy Vary, followed by Ekaterinburg – Budapest on the next day.

Airbus A320 aircraft operates these routes with following schedule:

Ekaterinburg – Budapest
U6761 SVX1555 – 1635BUD 320 3
U6762 BUD1740 – 0150+1SVX 320 3


Tyumen – Karlovy Vary
U6757 TJM1900 – 2000KLV 320 2
U6758 KLV0820 – 1700TJM 320 2
Iggis no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
european airlines, oneworld, russia, star alliance

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium