daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Skyscrapers

Skyscrapers General news, discussion and announcement forum about skyscrapers, including the Skyscraper Living forum

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Closed Thread

Old September 11th, 2012, 02:50 AM   #2681
SO143
BANNED

Likes (Received): 3624

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitMos View Post
incredible progress! thanks bro!
SO143 no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old September 11th, 2012, 02:52 AM   #2682
Tiaren

Likes (Received): 5550

It's kinda scary to know, there actually are those people, paid to make propaganda in forums. You just never think, your discussion partner might be one of that sort. I don't know for Cosmo, but SO143 definately comes across fishy. In the past I often noticed how he lied about himself, stating contradicting things at different times. However his ramblings about London are always exactly the same, word for word.

I for myself will make sure, to tell others, what sort of person he is...
Tiaren no está en línea  
Old September 11th, 2012, 03:22 AM   #2683
SO143
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiaren View Post

I for myself will make sure, to tell others, what sort of person he is...
just come to the uk if you're utterly curious to find out what type of person i am. well, i've got plenty of friends from canada, america, latvia, russia, poland and france etc. i live in a pretty small and quiet village which is about 80 miles far from the great city london where i studied for 3 years and had the happiest and most amazing time with mates from every part of the globe. i am a massive fan of american hip hop/rap music, british rock, french architecture, italian cuisines, spanish weather and german cars, oh btw i just bought a new smart convertible car a few days ago and loving these german stuffs. have been kind of really busy these days mate. got back from work an hour ago and i am now checking out some construction updates in london then i gotta take a shower and finish off my assignments which i have to submit on wednesday. busy schedule! so, next week i am going to amsterdam with a group of american friends from ny and sf, will be spending a couple of days there, then fly back to the uk straight away to take an additional practical test (pass plus) to improve my driving skills and get cheaper insurance. i have got loads of things to do tomorrow and my (polish and canadian) girlfriend is coming over, so i have to do proper shopping and then gotta hit the gym as well. listen mate, don't be an *******, if you're interested we can even hang out or party together like i always get along incredibly well with anyone (any nationality). this is not so143's personal thread but anyway i just thought that i'd let you know a little bit about me, so yeah good luck and have fun, i've to go to the kitchen now to help my new french friend (from lille) who is now preparing nice food for us. bye!
SO143 no está en línea  
Old September 11th, 2012, 03:30 AM   #2684
alexandru.mircea
Ars longa, vita brevis

Likes (Received): 10735

Has Axel come over?
alexandru.mircea no está en línea  
Old September 11th, 2012, 04:50 AM   #2685
goschio
proud Kuffar

Likes (Received): 4202

Quote:
Originally Posted by SO143 View Post
just come to the uk if you're utterly curious to find out what type of person i am. well, i've got plenty of friends from canada, america, latvia, russia, poland and france etc. i live in a pretty small and quiet village which is about 80 miles far from the great city london where i studied for 3 years and had the happiest and most amazing time with mates from every part of the globe. i am a massive fan of american hip hop/rap music, british rock, french architecture, italian cuisines, spanish weather and german cars, oh btw i just bought a new smart convertible car a few days ago and loving these german stuffs. have been kind of really busy these days mate. got back from work an hour ago and i am now checking out some construction updates in london then i gotta take a shower and finish off my assignments which i have to submit on wednesday. busy schedule! so, next week i am going to amsterdam with a group of american friends from ny and sf, will be spending a couple of days there, then fly back to the uk straight away to take an additional practical test (pass plus) to improve my driving skills and get cheaper insurance. i have got loads of things to do tomorrow and my (polish and canadian) girlfriend is coming over, so i have to do proper shopping and then gotta hit the gym as well. listen mate, don't be an *******, if you're interested we can even hang out or party together like i always get along incredibly well with anyone (any nationality). this is not so143's personal thread but anyway i just thought that i'd let you know a little bit about me, so yeah good luck and have fun, i've to go to the kitchen now to help my new french friend (from lille) who is now preparing nice food for us. bye!
LOL, that's quite some personal history the agency provided you with.

Matthew 7:25
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
goschio no está en línea  
Old September 11th, 2012, 05:11 AM   #2686
Avemano
Luigi babe !

Likes (Received): 11204

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ji-Ja-Jot View Post
Important announcement

Cosmo and SO are not here to convince you about B***and L***, but the google search engine. Thats why they repeat the same words over and over again, although nobody agrees and their arguments were disproved.
The more we react and exspecially the more we quote, the better for them and their "mission".
Unfortunatily because of this there is no chance to get anyone of them (or simular trolls) banned. The SSC got its income from google ads, so it needs traffic. It is absolutley okay if some 25 users of this thread got pissed offed, if the SSC gets 2500 hits from google if someone tipes in "finest skyline Europe" -> i choosed finest, because cosmo used it several times. If you want to understand, whatI mean
type in iconic skyline europe at google picture search and have a look at the first pictures. Well done, Cosmo
[IMG]http://i48.************/2vuavjt.jpg[/IMG]

The only solution not to get more pissed offed, is to let them do and ignore them, exspecially don't quote them.
So in a conclusion: It is obvious both know, that they make a fool out of themselves, but they don't care, because as said their goal is not to convince anyone here, but to misuse this forum for manipulation. Due to the SSC takes profit of that as well, there will be no intervention by any mod or admin. Do yourself a favour, and set both on your ignore list.

Good night.

Now I'll write B*** and L***
Avemano no está en línea  
Old September 11th, 2012, 05:30 AM   #2687
SkyscraperSuperman

Likes (Received): 803

Just to let you all know, if you click on somebody's username and go onto their profile, at the top just under where their username is, it should say 'Send Message' and 'User Lists'. Click on 'User Lists' and then select 'Add to Ignore List' - if you do that, your computer will hide any posts made by the user, it automatically 'ignores' them. So it's something you can try if you're having a problem with people on here, just add them to your Ignore List, I've added plenty of people to mine in my 4 years here.

Also a musician, climber, creative writer, diver and world traveller!

Follow me on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/TheTitanAtlas

Flickr page (The_Titan_Atlas):
http://www.flickr.com/people/[email protected]
SkyscraperSuperman no está en línea  
Old September 11th, 2012, 05:46 AM   #2688
Los Earth

Likes (Received): 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASH SCF View Post
This is an amazing photo! I love it
Los Earth no está en línea  
Old September 11th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #2689
Ji-Ja-Jot
Used Register

Likes (Received): 27233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avemano View Post

Now I'll write B*** and L***
You have to consider, that running a forum that size is work and google ads or project wonderful and simular ad-systems income is based on hits. The more traffic, the more hits. We can hate it, but if someone is searching for "iconic skyline in europe" and the first pictures are Berlin linking to Cosmos comments in this thread on SSC, it is at the end a contribution to keep this forum running. The best way not to get pissed is to ignore them and don't discuss with them, due to they are not interested in your or anyones opinion. They are interested in reaction and quotes to multiply their own words for google search. (Mostly when Cosmo or SO writing their usual stuff, 3-4 people quote them and wirte phrases like "Berlin tallest skyline? Come on, Cosomo!" "Shard most expensive building? Come on, SO!". Disagreement is good for their mission as well as agreement)

Last edited by Ji-Ja-Jot; September 11th, 2012 at 01:28 PM.
Ji-Ja-Jot no está en línea  
Old September 11th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #2690
Baboulinet

Likes (Received): 468

Quote:
just come to the uk if you're utterly curious to find out what type of person i am. well, i've got plenty of friends from [...]
Baboulinet no está en línea  
Old September 11th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #2691
Leo_Tyrell
BANNED

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
That's a great fake life you got going on there.

How do you manage what with your 20 hour a day presence on SSC and all ? lol
Leo_Tyrell no está en línea  
Old September 11th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #2692
SO143
BANNED

just ignorant or are u living in a stone age? I always carry my lovely iPad in my backpack or sometimes in my car and I've always got this HTC one x phone with the unlimited internet (all you can eat data). I'm now writing these bullocks explanations to certain folks whilst shitting in the toilet. Why are u being so nosey and why the f don't u just stay on topic, Mr.trolls?
SO143 no está en línea  
Old September 11th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #2693
david993
BANNED

Likes (Received): 2

Warsaw by michau

david993 no está en línea  
Old September 11th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #2694
il fenomeno
♥ helfen statt hetzen ♥

Likes (Received): 22414

that "biography" ist hilarious. who made that up? lol.
il fenomeno no está en línea  
Old September 11th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #2695
Alexenergy

Likes (Received): 1044

Wow! Warsaw looks amazing! It's on 3rd place in my top list
Old September 11th, 2012, 02:31 PM   #2696
SASH

Likes (Received): 5857

@ david993
Check before you post photos. These photos of Warsaw already have been posted on page 132 post # 2634!
SASH no está en línea  
Old September 11th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #2697
SASH

Likes (Received): 5857

Rotterdam

I hope it is no objection to post pictures without knowing who the photographer is. I found these photos when I typed "photos zeppelin flight Rotterdam".
I think these pictures where taken about 4 years ago, because the 'Maastoren' was just under construction

For clarity, I have not taken these photos!

image hosted on flickr

2831632000_96f698a710_b by sashscf, on Flickr

image hosted on flickr

2830799833_3b1f9fa745_b by sashscf, on Flickr

image hosted on flickr

2831645764_11c520cd76_b by sashscf, on Flickr

Last edited by SASH; September 11th, 2012 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Uploaded with Flickr, because Photobucket result was too small.
SASH no está en línea  
Old September 11th, 2012, 02:43 PM   #2698
Leo_Tyrell
BANNED

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
just ignorant or are u living in a stone age? I always carry my lovely iPad in my backpack or sometimes in my car and I've always got this HTC one x phone with the unlimited internet (all you can eat data). I'm now writing these bullocks explanations to certain folks whilst shitting in the toilet. Why are u being so nosey and why the f don't u just stay on topic, Mr.trolls?
How exciting and believable.
And please don't call me a troll. Have some dignity at least, spambot 2.0.

Last edited by Leo_Tyrell; September 11th, 2012 at 03:25 PM.
Leo_Tyrell no está en línea  
Old September 11th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #2699
Tiaren

Likes (Received): 5550

Quote:
So that's the story, you are told to copy and paste whenever someone gets on to your track?
I'm amazed, that you couldn't sqeeze in free time feeding the ducks in the park and the afternoon tea with the Queen.
Tiaren no está en línea  

Closed Thread

Tags
Омск, belgrade, frankfurt, hamburg, istanbul, italia, london, milan, milano, moscow, newcastle, paris, rotterdam, the hague, warsaw