daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Skyscrapers

Skyscrapers General news, discussion and announcement forum about skyscrapers, including the Skyscraper Living forum

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Closed Thread

Old February 14th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #1641
MiuW
skyscrapercitizen

Likes (Received): 5

am i wrong? there is nothing left in frankfurt for me. btw, there is nothing special in frankfurt

Last edited by MiuW; February 14th, 2012 at 04:09 PM.
MiuW no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old February 14th, 2012, 04:12 PM   #1642
Eduardo L. Ramirez

Likes (Received): 910

Why are you so hostile? Please specify your point when talking in such an absolute way. We are only comparing skylines here, not whole cities. Please don't forget that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultEmate View Post
And I'd say there are only about 13 skyscrapers on that Frankfurt pic. So your point? Moscow is a much larger and taller city on average, so MIBC doesn't stand out that much, yet.
My point? There is none, I'm completely fine with all of your opinions guys - please keep them coming, such kind of entertainment is keeping this thread alive
I only responded to MiuW's comment saying Frankfurt would stand no chance even against this randomly picked part of Moscow in his opinion.

Moscow may be larger and/or taller on average but that's not everything for everyone. However, the fact doesn't change that people always tend to prefer their hometown
Eduardo L. Ramirez no está en línea  
Old February 14th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #1643
MiuW
skyscrapercitizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eduardo L. Ramirez View Post
Why are you so hostile? Please specify your point when talking in such an absolute way. We are only comparing skylines here, not whole cities. Please don't forget that.

My point? There is none, I'm completely fine with all of your opinions guys - please keep them coming, such kind of entertainment is keeping this thread alive
I only responded to MiuW's comment saying Frankfurt would stand no chance even against this randomly picked part of Moscow in his opinion.

Moscow may be larger and/or taller on average but that's not everything for everyone. However, the fact doesn't change that people always tend to prefer their hometown
Why are you so stubborn? if you would become more understanding i can act friendly against you. frankfurt is obsolete! very few people accept frankfurt is the best.

Last edited by MiuW; February 14th, 2012 at 04:51 PM.
MiuW no está en línea  
Old February 14th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #1644
Ji-Ja-Jot
Used Register

Likes (Received): 27230

Quote:
only two users are currently bashing FFM that way. It is simply because FFM is currently the best in Europe, so you don't need to bash other skylines that hard. Perhaps next year bashing will raise against London, too, after it overtakes FFM as best skyline in Europe.

But I am sure that not only German Forumers are getting more and more annoyed in this section of SSC.
Ji-Ja-Jot no está en línea  
Old February 14th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #1645
il fenomeno
♥ helfen statt hetzen ♥

Likes (Received): 22414

its obviously really hard to argue with russians.
il fenomeno no está en línea  
Old February 14th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #1646
Sid Vicious
BANNED

Likes (Received): 269

come on!! Frankfurt got still the best cluster in europe. Moscow is just a mess of ugly commieblocks except the new IBC, that looks a bit tacky imo, and a few historical buildings. but I can understand your anger since you live in a dictatorship and in a hostile environment.
Sid Vicious no está en línea  
Old February 14th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #1647
erbse
LIBERTINED

Likes (Received): 57902

Everyone, sit down, have a cake, stop trolling.

🔥 Tradition doesn't mean to look after the ash, but to keep the flame alive! 🔥
erbse no está en línea  
Old February 14th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #1648
ultEmate
ульт

Likes (Received): 26004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid Vicious View Post
come on!! Frankfurt got still the best cluster in europe. Moscow is just a mess of ugly commieblocks except the new IBC, that looks a bit tacky imo, and a few historical buildings. but I can understand your anger since you live in a dictatorship and in a hostile environment.
I feel your pain, seeing as you're considering lowrise village with a few skyscrapers as the best cluster in europe.

This is a game for two players, man.
ultEmate no está en línea  
Old February 14th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #1649
il fenomeno
♥ helfen statt hetzen ♥

you obviously ran out of arguments. please be back as soon as something contentswise comes to your mind.
Old February 14th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #1650
MiuW
skyscrapercitizen

frankfurt is a stereotype
MiuW no está en línea  
Old February 14th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #1651
Himmelwärts
Emotional User

Likes (Received): 6301

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiuW
frankfurt is a stereotype
Explain this please .
Old February 14th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #1652
Eduardo L. Ramirez

I don't want to bash anyone or anything, but I don't think it is okay if I get adressed in such a way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiuW View Post
Why are you so stubborn?
I am calmly giving you an idea of my opinion, nothing more, nothing less - as this is a discussion thread. You are using absolute statements (not referring to your own opinion) frequently, and this seems to be rapidly increasing when you don't see your own opinion reflected by everyone else.

Quote:
if you would become more understanding i can act friendly against you. frankfurt is obsolete! very few people accept frankfurt as the best.
Remember this is about opinions, I'm cool with everyone who disagrees and you should be too..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
London

image hosted on flickr

City Sunset by Duncan~, on Flickr
Old February 14th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #1653
MiuW
skyscrapercitizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himmelwärts View Post
Explain this please .
dictatorship of frankfurt has been destroyed
MiuW no está en línea  
Old February 14th, 2012, 05:36 PM   #1654
il fenomeno
♥ helfen statt hetzen ♥

you shouldnt be posting here when you kissed the vodka cup, mate.
Old February 14th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #1655
Eduardo L. Ramirez

With an increasing number of childish 'arguments' as the above one by MiuW this surely is true:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ji-Ja-Jot View Post
But I am sure that not only German Forumers are getting more and more annoyed in this section of SSC.
Old February 14th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #1656
MiuW
skyscrapercitizen

you german trolls will make me crazy. i realized that why here is only full with Germans and Polish people
MiuW no está en línea  
Old February 14th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #1657
VitMos

Likes (Received): 1646

Quote:
Okay, I exaggerated a bit. There are 9 completed towers. But look at the pic, there are not more than six (significant) towers visible (at least on first sight). The "Moscow City" cluster looks like an artificial megalomanic "skyscraper mountain" within a sea of midrise commieblocks imho (and yes, I know how many tall buildings Moscow has spread across the city..).

why do you want to see a Frankfurt pic in -30°C?
What for you means "commieblocks"? You name all the Moscow architecture gray blocks and boxes!!! The historical center of Moscow is much more, than all Frankfurt, on all city many fine various skyscrapers.
Frankfurt is for a long time finished skyline and in the near future it won't change, in difference from Moscow IBC
VitMos no está en línea  
Old February 14th, 2012, 06:09 PM   #1658
il fenomeno
♥ helfen statt hetzen ♥

but you cant deny moscow has a looot of 'commieblocks'
Old February 14th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #1659
MiuW
skyscrapercitizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitMos View Post
What for you means "commieblocks"? You name all the Moscow architecture gray blocks and boxes!!! The historical center of Moscow is much more, than all Frankfurt, on all city many fine various skyscrapers.
Frankfurt is for a long time finished skyline and in the near future it won't change, in difference from Moscow IBC
it is not worth to stay here with these dreamer trolls
MiuW no está en línea  
Old February 14th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #1660
Ji-Ja-Jot
Used Register

Likes (Received): 27230

Quote:
you german trolls will make me crazy. i realized that why here is only full with Germans and Polish people
njet. Go several pages back in this thread and see, that most international users left since Moscow-Spam trolling raised. FFM is not pushed by German users that hard. There are not more pictures of FFM here as London or Paris.
Ji-Ja-Jot no está en línea  

Closed Thread

Tags
Омск, belgrade, frankfurt, hamburg, istanbul, italia, london, milan, milano, moscow, newcastle, paris, rotterdam, the hague, warsaw