daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments

General Urban Developments Discussions of projects shorter than 100m/300ft. Also, please post all other threads not specified in other Development News subforums here.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 12th, 2013, 12:46 AM   #161
GFM 3D

Likes (Received): 126

So, is there a final project? Is it Stella's design?
GFM 3D no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 12th, 2013, 03:42 AM   #162
erbse
LIBERTINED

Likes (Received): 57847

Ja.

🔥 Tradition doesn't mean to look after the ash, but to keep the flame alive! 🔥
erbse no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #163
GFM 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by erbse View Post
Ja.
Warum???? ):

We can at least remember good times...

Old May 17th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #164
stallion__
BANNED

Likes (Received): 31

Hi I'm a nice Pole. Not to be ignored completely I decided that I'd better tell You the truth of nature by revealing my enormous (!!!!)theory of the gender of architecture and not only because it exceeds the frames of architecture. It's very simple thence very powerful. Thanks to that You can enormously make reconstructions easier. Even parapsychology is included....Can I begin? Let this forum be abuzz with that

Kampflamm, Ji-Ja-Jot liked this post

Last edited by stallion__; May 20th, 2013 at 07:46 PM.
stallion__ no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 05:23 AM   #165
stallion__
BANNED

(I am the discoverer!)My theory, which is of similar magnitude as the Einstein's one, consists in these rudimental formulae 1) The formula of parapsychology The " man" is the best, but the ugliest. The "woman" is the most beauty, but the worst 2) The core of the sphere is the masculine energy. The outer space of the sphere is the feminine energy The top of the cone is de facto the masculine core Pilasters, triangles, arches, attics make the outstanding building above be the very top of the cone optically, thence the masculine core. So the hallmarks of masculine architectures are odd Avant-corps, dome, tower or anything contracting the top of the structure plus the supplements above mentioned to lend the building masculine oneness. Hallmarks of feminine is " spreading", even Avant-corps, and "obligatory beautiful". I'm presenting a sample of masculine architecture The Saxon Palace in Warsaw, and a samples of feminine architecture and the structure after demolishing the Saxon Palace. Modernism is feminine because is associated with care and ideologically with so called " progress" implying giving birth of inventions strictly conditioned by masculine factor, " progress"(betterness) is masculine "cone-like" domain. For example if some peasants have scythes and someone in the village invented a mower then he is the "king","the real man" and the primitive peasants are his subjects and lose on manlihood. So he is in the core. But here a problem surfaces, because the being best of the cathedral is a bit doubtful compared to the new block. So any monuments that used to be very mainly lose on manlihood if they are found worse. Whatever are "masculine" monuments for us for? For our taking what was better(more masculine and ugly) than nowadaysWe don't take what was feminine(beauty) cuz its worse. If there was not anything better(monuments are meant) then all would be doomed to be razed to the ground. Monuments are evidences of masculine acts, behavior of ancestors. So to keep the monument existing there must be sth better(masculine) in the past. What was better was the more liberal law on organizing bloody duels, medieval tournaments. So if the free fight wasn't forbidden like before the feminine era of modernism, the reconstruction of for instance all swathes of Berlin, Hamburg, Dresden or Warsaw would go unusually easier. Simply masculine architecture is as if You were afraid of somebody who might knock on your door and ask U for a duel with clubs, so U do your best to stave off the risk by making the intruder feel like in the " core", feel like the winner, feel like in heaven by arranging your building cone-like, displaying trophies indoors etc.I meant ban on the historical free fight to be abolished and to be specially organized in the national stadium in Warsaw. If so everything would go like an avalanche. I'd e.g. mention a presidential debate which A. Lepper took part in. During the debate an importunely set journalist sat against him without a tie and with his shirt unbuttoned. In a moment A. Lepper snapped" However do You treat me?!?Without a tie, with a shirt unbuttoned?!?"Had he been telling bulshit, nonsense and spat the journalist, the audience, who hadn't listened to the discussion, could be for A. Lepper. While fighting for a demolishing of a feminine, modernist object to give ground to reconstruction of historical object I don't recommend arguments of beauty, which would psychologically be doomed to lose cuz modernist, feminist blocks are more beautiful, but recommend arguments of value which is masculine domain to win the cause but(You know).. To be brief I don' mean bullshit, but want to clear the centrum of Warsaw of the "witches"(feminine architecture) using historical means OCCASIONALLY setting the machine of total reconstrucion workingThe "witches" fragment the centrum of the city, which should have been pure, masculine. The surrounding may be whatever, which implies worse feminine architecture cuz it won't participate in the " race of towers to the core". Let's give an example of transgender( towers imply masculinity, but the avant-corps is " beautiful" even) Such an exposed transgeder is a fatal mistake in architecture. Transgender doesn't participate in the transfer of energy, "doesn't take part in it", is sick, rotten. So the boundary between the masculine and feminine region shouldn't be exposed and should be undetectable. Men's world is characterized by tenets, principles, by fair play, so it coerces urbanistic plannings to safely distance very historical objects from the newest masculine obiects which would be favorable for reproducing historical vibes, air. This is a giantic field to talk about(...)

Kampflamm, mb92 liked this post

Last edited by stallion__; May 20th, 2013 at 01:02 AM. Reason: damn spelling
Old May 17th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #166
Grvl
Kot Schrödingera

Likes (Received): 23070

Hey guys
Sorry for him.

"Warszawa jest jak bigos, tu wszystko pasuje" -przypadkowa kobieta z ulicy w wywiadzie dla mediów

I'm a simple guy. I see a cat, I press "like".

Kociarze wszystkich krajów, łączcie się!

Qaromi, erbse, dexter2, Elaks, Viertel liked this post
Grvl no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #167
odyseush
Press Play On Tape

That was such a modernist thing to say

Real men do not apologise. They build victorious buildings
odyseush no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #168
stallion__
BANNED

fcourse Feminine modernism in the heart of a capital= defeat. Vaginal as the symbol of the capital= loss of face, discredit
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:34 PM   #169
stallion__
BANNED

This is a pure, masculine, ugly, but worthy frontage But its masculinity is sapped by history, cuz it's commonly known that what is old is rather worse. So to support this row of tenement houses' masculinity at its height we should consider some masculine behaviour, relations, principles in the past better than nowadays. So guys blurt it out. What the devil is the Schloss meant to be rebuilt for? I think everybody will ask me for logical counsel

Kampflamm, erbse, iMaciek, mb92 liked this post

Last edited by stallion__; May 17th, 2013 at 11:14 PM.
Old May 18th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #170
Tiaren

Likes (Received): 5550

What the...is wrong with you, stallion? D:

White Light liked this post
Tiaren no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #171
stallion__
BANNED

I mean organizing bloody, medieval battles in the national stadium in Warsaw
Old May 18th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #172
missioneiro

Likes (Received): 973

... psychodelic drugs?

-> Ruinas de Sao Joao Batista - RS - http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=936386 [Saint John Ruins, old jesuitic town]
missioneiro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #173
GFM 3D

Anyway, this thread is about the Berliner Stadtschloss, not about Warsaw or theories on architectural styles. (but I have to admit, the Saxon Palace looks interesting and might be a possible candidate for a future 3D model)

Interiors

Grand Staircase, painting by Eduard Gaertner

The Opening of the Reichstag, by Anton von Werner (Weißer Saal)

Three Generations in the Order, by Emil Doepler the Younger (Rittersaal)
Old May 18th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #174
stallion__
BANNED

*the Berliner Stadtschloss and its reconstruction. I think that the interior decoraction also should be reconstructed. On this theory if in that palace some very responsible authority, who was very cautious about maintaining their honor, resided, then the interiors would have more chances to be reconstructed . The splendors then undoubtfully averted the risk of somebody's throwing down the gauntlet. Had some of the guests challenged the kaiser to fight with e.g. épées, then he'd have felt the must. So the present law isn't favourable for making such "heavenly", "victorious" interiors. I'm a kinda advisor. It's possible to change this attitude

Kampflamm liked this post

Last edited by stallion__; May 19th, 2013 at 11:02 PM.
Old May 20th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #175
stallion__
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFM 3D View Post

Here masculinity is determined by the circular element on the ceiling. The sculptures, columns, arcades make oneness with this element. Kinda the navel of the world. We can easily figure it out that the mysterious term " beauty" is freedom. Feminine (beautiful) interiors will be devoid of the central, upper elements or heavenly motifs on the ceiling, devoid of central chandeliers and will be characterized by more freedom, more openings. The use of our theory is that the ceilings are strategical. If somebody wants the interiors to be reconstructed they'd better be particular about the masculine ceilings(possessing the central points). This is an effective leverage in struggle for the complete reconstruction

Kampflamm, erbse, mb92 liked this post
Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:50 PM   #176
stallion__
BANNED

Since The Humboldt-Forum would function also as a gallery of art and this theory(the "man" is the best, but the ugliest. The"woman" is the most beautiful(free), but the worst")is extremely simple, logical and powerful there's some misgivings about the prospect of displaying modernist art(feminist art) in there. The concept of modernist art is " something worthless, which means extreme beauty(freedom)".The Berlin palace should be pure as far as masculinity is concerned. Feminist interference in the interiors would be a sheer clash, contradiction. It's not good sparking such psychoenergetic losses (Only said hypothetically)

il fenomeno liked this post

Last edited by stallion__; May 23rd, 2013 at 05:24 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:58 PM   #177
GFM 3D

Are you an architect?
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:04 PM   #178
Kampflamm
Endorsed by the NRA

No, he's just high.

"I think it's a privilege to call yourself a Wunderbarler and it's something that you have to earn."

GFM 3D, erbse, Chadoh25 liked this post
Kampflamm no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:28 PM   #179
Minato ku

Quote:
Originally Posted by erbse View Post
^ Great, thanks Ludi!

Btw: The foundation stone ceremony is scheduled for the 12th of June 2013!

Berlin Stadtschloss coming along! Finally!
I missed this news, I was wondering when will begin the construction.

LuckyLuke liked this post
Minato ku no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:05 PM   #180
erbse
LIBERTINED

Likes (Received): 57847

Now you know.

🔥 Tradition doesn't mean to look after the ash, but to keep the flame alive! 🔥
erbse no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
baroque fassade, berlin, construction field, heart of the city, humboldt lab dahlem, lustgarten, museum island, prussia, reconstruction, stadtschloss, stella