daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old December 21st, 2014, 02:44 AM   #701
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,369
Likes (Received): 12550



http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/view....21810584705232

World first E-sports game stadium project

korea government-seoul government invst $ 0.3billions at SAMGAM DMC

E sport stadium will be open in IT COMPLEX building U/C
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Seoul_Korea, Equario, JustWatch, Zaz965 liked this post
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 22nd, 2014, 12:44 AM   #702
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,369
Likes (Received): 12550

Official announced to make a KOREA LARGEST PAPRK IN SEOUL

Ministry of land and transfer of korea announce that to make a amazing green park in central seoul

size : 2,430,000㎡=soccer football stadium 340 unit size
NEW YORK CENTRAL PARK = 3.41㎢
SEOUL YONGSAN PARK =2.43㎢=almost same size with YEIUDO ISLAND OF SEOUL
=10 time largest than St. James' Park of london
cost : about $1.2 billions usd
skyscraper : especially around in camp kim캠프킴, UN office유엔사, transfer unit수송부 to built new many skyscraper building and sold out to civil market and with that profit to refund for US army rehabilitation

TODAY NEWS http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2014&no=1553170
http://news.tvchosun.com/site/data/h...061390335.html
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Last edited by inno4321; December 22nd, 2014 at 12:53 AM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2014, 03:27 AM   #703
kimahrikku1
Registered User
 
kimahrikku1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Seoul, Korea
Posts: 4,461
Likes (Received): 7203

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post
Official announced to make a KOREA LARGEST PAPRK IN SEOUL

Ministry of land and transfer of korea announce that to make a amazing green park in central seoul

size : 2,430,000㎡=soccer football stadium 340 unit size
NEW YORK CENTRAL PARK = 3.41㎢
SEOUL YONGSAN PARK =2.43㎢=almost same size with YEIUDO ISLAND OF SEOUL
=10 time largest than St. James' Park of london
cost : about $1.2 billions usd
skyscraper : especially around in camp kim캠프킴, UN office유엔사, transfer unit수송부 to built new many skyscraper building and sold out to civil market and with that profit to refund for US army rehabilitation

TODAY NEWS http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2014&no=1553170
http://news.tvchosun.com/site/data/h...061390335.html
I'm so ecstatic about this project. However, for those expecting to visit the park, don't buy your tickets quite just yet. The park will only be constructed from 2018, and construction will end in 2027 (although Inno's article mentions that some limited sections of the park will open "as soon as" 2021).

Anyway, I think this project will be HUGE for the city. There are no such major parks in Seoul (Seoul Forest is too small, Dream Forest and Olympic Forest too remote...), and Namsan, although green and magnificent, is more of a mountain, so it doesn't have people strolling around like a park.

There are so many things to do in Yongsan (Yongsan station & market, Itaewon district, War Memorial, National Museum of Korea), but until now, they all feel kind of enclaved, and didn't connect very well, due to the Garrisson. That park will really help tie the place together (ā la Big Lebowski rug). And as mentioned, could spur a new era for skyscraper development in central Seoul (Dream Hub 2.0).

Also, not a "major" project, but if they could find a way to connect the old Gyeongeuiseon redevelopment park project all the way to the Yongsan park, that would be really nice.
__________________

inno4321, aquaticko, JustWatch liked this post
kimahrikku1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2014, 09:28 AM   #704
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,369
Likes (Received): 12550

project address http://me2.do/587jKYRY

218m height 50fl 8 building will be construction in this USA army camp

now under negotiation between seoul and LH
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2014, 04:40 AM   #705
hkskyline
Hong Kong
 
hkskyline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 86,913
Likes (Received): 18177

China's Greenland Group says to build $3.2 bln headquarter in Seoul

HONG KONG, Dec 22 (Reuters) - China's state-backed Greenland Groups said on Monday it plans to invest over 20 billion yuan ($3.22 billion) to build the tallest twin-tower in the capital city of South Korea as its headquarters in the country.

The second-largest residential developer in China said in a statement it expects sales from South Korea to reach 4.5 billion yuan this year.

Anyone know where this will be?
__________________
Hong Kong Photo Gallery - Click Here for the Hong Kong Galleries

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg, Russia | Pyongyang | Tokyo | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Mumbai | Bangkok | Sydney

New York, London, Prague, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, Sri Lanka, Poland, Myanmar, and much more!

inno4321, JustWatch liked this post
hkskyline no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2014, 03:42 PM   #706
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,369
Likes (Received): 12550

绿地拟投200亿建首尔双子塔 2014-12-23 00:59 经济参考报 评论   22日,记者从绿地集团了解到,

绿地当日与韩国首尔市政府签署相关协议,拟投资逾200亿元人民币开发建设首尔最高双塔建筑,

并将其打造为中国企业在韩总部基地。   

绿地方面告诉《经济参考报》记者,此次大手笔投资韩国市场,

主要基于中韩自贸协定带来的有利市场预期。   

据了解,此次投资的项目规划用地面积约56亩,规划总建筑面积约62万平方米。

绿地规划将其建设为集酒店、普通住宅、办公、商业等于一体的超高层双塔建筑,

建成后将成为首尔市地标建筑。(高伟)

CHINA NEWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkskyline View Post
China's Greenland Group says to build $3.2 bln headquarter in Seoul

HONG KONG, Dec 22 (Reuters) - China's state-backed Greenland Groups said on Monday it plans to invest over 20 billion yuan ($3.22 billion) to build the tallest twin-tower in the capital city of South Korea as its headquarters in the country.

The second-largest residential developer in China said in a statement it expects sales from South Korea to reach 4.5 billion yuan this year.

Anyone know where this will be?

aerial VIEWS http://me2.do/GE8dm4Nd
project site sangam dmc land mark site http://me2.do/567X927D


I glad that to build the tallest twin-tower
but disappointed that Not tallest in the world but in the seoul
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

WingWing, JustWatch, Zaz965 liked this post
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2014, 06:59 PM   #707
aquaticko
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Manchester, NH
Posts: 2,000
Likes (Received): 1033

Oh, tallest in the world doesn't matter. All being tall tells people is that you have money, not taste or anything else. As long as it looks nice and interesting, who cares if it's 200m or 300m and not 700m?

It's about time that Greenland puts something in Korea; how many Lotte developments and Samsung and SK towers are there in various Chinese cities?
__________________

WingWing liked this post
aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2014, 08:08 PM   #708
WingWing
Registered User
 
WingWing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,676
Likes (Received): 6793

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaticko View Post
Oh, tallest in the world doesn't matter. All being tall tells people is that you have money, not taste or anything else. As long as it looks nice and interesting, who cares if it's 200m or 300m and not 700m?

It's about time that Greenland puts something in Korea; how many Lotte developments and Samsung and SK towers are there in various Chinese cities?
I think those chaebols are more interested in building skyscrapers in Vietnam cities
__________________
Singapore, A Skyline Like No Others
WingWing no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2014, 09:43 AM   #709
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,369
Likes (Received): 12550




LOTTE COMPLEX SHOPPINGMALL IN SANGAM(NEAR BY SEOULITE LANDMARK PROJECT)
19FL 3~4BUILDING AND CINEMA 15 UNITS AND SHOPPINGMALL
NOW PUBLIC NOTIFICATION PROCEDURE



NEW SHIN BUNDANG SUBWAY(from gangnam to yongsan IBD)
this amounts to a time saving up to 13minute(from gangnam to yongsan)

SECOND NEW SHIN BUNDANG SUBWAY(from yongsan to samsong-suburban of seoul)
this amounts to a time saving upt to 25minute(from gangnam to samsong)
especially this second line USING SAME RAIL WITH GTXA PROJECT(GTX=HIGH SPEED DEEP DIG RAILWAY SYSMTEM)
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

kimahrikku1, JustWatch, geometarkv, Zaz965 liked this post
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2014, 06:38 AM   #710
hkskyline
Hong Kong
 
hkskyline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 86,913
Likes (Received): 18177

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post

aerial VIEWS http://me2.do/GE8dm4Nd
project site sangam dmc land mark site http://me2.do/567X927D


I glad that to build the tallest twin-tower
but disappointed that Not tallest in the world but in the seoul
Thanks. Looks like these towers will stick out as they are not in the main CBD areas on either north or south sides of the river.
__________________
Hong Kong Photo Gallery - Click Here for the Hong Kong Galleries

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg, Russia | Pyongyang | Tokyo | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Mumbai | Bangkok | Sydney

New York, London, Prague, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, Sri Lanka, Poland, Myanmar, and much more!

inno4321 liked this post
hkskyline no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2015, 12:54 AM   #711
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,369
Likes (Received): 12550

용산기지 63빌딩급 고층 개발
국토부·서울시 전격합의…5조원 투입 연내 조기 착수

$5 BILLIONS OVER 210M 8 BUILDING PROJECT begin.

National korean land and transfer of ministry official announced to built invest $5 billions on new seoul skyscraper project.

actually this project begin around 2020 but they scheduled advanced date.

this project area naerby yongsan ibd project.

8 building will be built (only 30m lower than 63 building)
https://www.google.co.kr/search?q=63...ed=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

these over 210m height 8 tall building will be changed seoul skyline eternally
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Seoul_Korea, Zaz965 liked this post
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2015, 08:38 AM   #712
cestlavie24
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Seoul
Posts: 382
Likes (Received): 682

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post
용산기지 63빌딩급 고층 개발
국토부·서울시 전격합의…5조원 투입 연내 조기 착수

$5 BILLIONS OVER 210M 8 BUILDING PROJECT begin.

National korean land and transfer of ministry official announced to built invest $5 billions on new seoul skyscraper project.

actually this project begin around 2020 but they scheduled advanced date.

this project area naerby yongsan ibd project.

8 building will be built (only 30m lower than 63 building)
https://www.google.co.kr/search?q=63...ed=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

these over 210m height 8 tall building will be changed seoul skyline eternally
news link plz!!!!
cestlavie24 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2015, 06:38 PM   #713
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,369
Likes (Received): 12550

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestlavie24 View Post
news link plz!!!!
http://news.tvchosun.com/site/data/h...010790335.html

Korea version with rockbongyhills of Tokyo
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Zaz965 liked this post
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2015, 06:43 PM   #714
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,369
Likes (Received): 12550


enpyong lotte shopping mall official construction begin
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Zaz965 liked this post
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2015, 04:34 AM   #715
kimahrikku1
Registered User
 
kimahrikku1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Seoul, Korea
Posts: 4,461
Likes (Received): 7203

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post



LOTTE COMPLEX SHOPPINGMALL IN SANGAM(NEAR BY SEOULITE LANDMARK PROJECT)
19FL 3~4BUILDING AND CINEMA 15 UNITS AND SHOPPINGMALL
NOW PUBLIC NOTIFICATION PROCEDURE



NEW SHIN BUNDANG SUBWAY(from gangnam to yongsan IBD)
this amounts to a time saving up to 13minute(from gangnam to yongsan)

SECOND NEW SHIN BUNDANG SUBWAY(from yongsan to samsong-suburban of seoul)
this amounts to a time saving upt to 25minute(from gangnam to samsong)
especially this second line USING SAME RAIL WITH GTXA PROJECT(GTX=HIGH SPEED DEEP DIG RAILWAY SYSMTEM)
Regarding the Shinbundang Northern Extension Project, I believe one of the stations was scrapped, the National Museum of Korea station, please correct me if I'm wrong.
"국토부는 또 신분당선 연장선 역사도 공원 안에 만들지 않기로 했다. 당초 계획으로는 용산 국제업무지구 개발에 따른 이익금 중 4000억원을 받아 국립중앙박물관 관람객과 공원 이용객을 위해 지하철 역사를 만들 계획이었다. 하지만 국제업무지구 개발계획이 무산되면서 공원 내 역사 건설을 포기한 것이다. 국토부 관계자는 "4000억원에 달하는 자금을 지원받기로 했는데 용산 국제업무지구 개발계획이 무산된 만큼 역사를 만들기 어렵다는 결론을 내렸다"고 말했다."
http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2014&no=884302

So that would be the final plan for the extension (no work has begun as of now, so that could still change):

Source:http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2015&no=17960

Similarly, the section shared with GTX line A could still be subject to changes. This is still in the design phase: this wiki page shows two alternatives for the exact portions shared or not between GTX and ShinBunDang (with discrepancies for the Northern Gangnam Section).
https://mirror.enha.kr/wiki/%EC%8B%A...8B%B9%EC%84%A0

Inno's map is consistent with on of these plans (image below) but it's not sure yet if it will be the definitive plan:
kimahrikku1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2015, 03:14 AM   #716
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,369
Likes (Received): 12550

IBM institute built center in seoul
not yet confirm but IBM official suggest invest intend to seoul
http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2015&no=26407
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Zaz965 liked this post
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2015, 03:19 AM   #717
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,369
Likes (Received): 12550

http://www.cnews.co.kr/uhtml/read.js...81501226000906

myongdon catholic church remodeling completion 1step
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Zaz965 liked this post
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2015, 11:45 PM   #718
aquaticko
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Manchester, NH
Posts: 2,000
Likes (Received): 1033

IBM investing in Korea is great!
__________________

inno4321 liked this post
aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2015, 01:01 AM   #719
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,369
Likes (Received): 12550


JONGRO CBD underground square construction beginning
connected between Ghangwamun 5line station to Jonggak 1 line station.

make a underground Books Street
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2015, 04:33 AM   #720
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,369
Likes (Received): 12550



More photos and Above photos copyright belong to http://news.chosun.com/site/data/htm...011400163.html
사진을 퍼와서 죄송합니다. 혹시 사진의 주인분께서 삭제를 원하실경우 주져하지 마시고 제게 댓글이나 쪽지를 요청하시면
즉각 바로 삭제하겠습니다. 좋은 사진 찍어주셔서 감사합니다.

Jangchung stadium Remodeling completion
and grand open!
located in CBD
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Seoul_Korea, Zaz965 liked this post
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
seoul

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium