daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Highrises > Proposed Highrises

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 27th, 2011, 03:53 PM   #1
ВОДА
on the move

SOFIA | Ropotamo Plaza | 104m | 30 fl | Pro

Ropotamo Plaza

Sofia, Bulgaria

Investors: International Capital Group
Architects: Architectural studio Nicolov & Nicolov Architects
Floors: 30
Floor space: 31, 000 square meters
Height: 104 meters/338 feet
Materials: Steel, Concrete, Glass, "precious stones"
Building price: 30 million euro (estimated)

http://www.betaconst.com/en/project/48

Ropotamo Plaza is state of the art office tower, offering A class offices.

The building is 30 floored, with four underground levels. Three of them are designed for parking area with more than 200 parking lots. A 30 m underground tunnel will connect the underground parking with "Michail Eminesku" blvd, providing smooth and rapid communication with the city center.

The first basement floor and the next two over ground levels are coupled around internal atrium, intended for service facilities, bank office and restaurant. The next ten floors are designed for offices, and the remaining floors are for large luxury high class residences.

Renders:

Map:

Last edited by ВОДА; July 3rd, 2011 at 12:57 AM.
ВОДА no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 29th, 2011, 11:34 AM   #2
Denien
:-|

Likes (Received): 0

Are there absolutely no news about this project at all? Sometime ago as I was driving on Carigradsko I noticed there was one of those hole drilling mahines there (sorry, the name just slipped my mind) but since then, as I drive by every day, I haven't seen a thing. I think it was a month ago. Sorry for not posting anything but i wanted to see more activity before doing so. Has anyone seen this?

Cheers.
Denien no está en línea   Reply With Quote