daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Megatalls

Megatalls Discussions of projects under construction at least 600m/2,000 ft tall.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 30th, 2015, 01:15 PM   #1301
Wrocer
super&megatalls fan

Likes (Received): 750

Specially my 729 post for this brilliant tower, but I would be happier if they started at least digging in the centre of construction site, because it seems they are finishing the watertight wall
Has anybody any fresh infos from some Chinese forums ?
Nawiązując do niesprawiedliwych i dziwacznych interpretacji mojej aktywności na forum pragnę zapewnić wszystkich zainteresowanych, że pisuję tu nie na złość komukolwiek, a mój głos w dyskusji wynika z zainteresowania inwestycjami głównie we Wrocławiu, a także z chęci pozyskania i przekazania informacji/opinii z postępów inwestycji w licznych interesujących mnie wątkach i nie ma to nic wspólnego ze spamowaniem/trollowaniem, jak to niektórzy próbują mi zarzucić. Jeżeli ktoś nie toleruje poglądów innych (moich), naprawdę nie musi czytać moich postów.

AlexDemens, KillerZavatar, ArtZ liked this post
Wrocer no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 1st, 2015, 10:58 PM   #1302
Ch.W

Likes (Received): 5180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrocer View Post
Specially my 729 post for this brilliant tower, but I would be happier if they started at least digging in the centre of construction site, because it seems they are finishing the watertight wall
Has anybody any fresh infos from some Chinese forums ?
As far as i get it with the google translator tool our "skyscraper friends" on gaoloumi asking the same questions
Even it is hard we need a little bit time before we see this awesome wonder of modern architecture rising

Wrocer, Zaz965, ArtZ liked this post
Ch.W no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2015, 11:28 PM   #1303
Wrocer
super&megatalls fan

@Ch.W, thanks for checking the chinese forums out

Could anybody of towers-fans living in Suzhou just go to the construction site and just ask some workers, what they will do next week and next 1-2 months ? There must be a timetable of construction works and i suppose it's not secret !
Nawiązując do niesprawiedliwych i dziwacznych interpretacji mojej aktywności na forum pragnę zapewnić wszystkich zainteresowanych, że pisuję tu nie na złość komukolwiek, a mój głos w dyskusji wynika z zainteresowania inwestycjami głównie we Wrocławiu, a także z chęci pozyskania i przekazania informacji/opinii z postępów inwestycji w licznych interesujących mnie wątkach i nie ma to nic wspólnego ze spamowaniem/trollowaniem, jak to niektórzy próbują mi zarzucić. Jeżeli ktoś nie toleruje poglądów innych (moich), naprawdę nie musi czytać moich postów.

Ch.W, CrazyDave, FM 2258, Zaz965, ArtZ liked this post
Old June 5th, 2015, 04:08 PM   #1304
durukandevrim

Likes (Received): 1

very futuristic
durukandevrim no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2015, 09:36 AM   #1305
jamesforsyth

Likes (Received): 3

The netting next to it is where they are building a Mall, apparently it has the worlds largest monocoque roof.
jamesforsyth no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2015, 08:04 AM   #1306
Nhat Linh

Likes (Received): 8

Thanks Superl0ver, more pics plz !!!
Nhat Linh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2015, 03:04 PM   #1307
ed500

Likes (Received): 1921

http://www.thorntontomasetti.com/pro...ongnan-center/

CarlosBlueDragon, CP11, Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by ed500; June 29th, 2015 at 10:48 AM.
ed500 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2015, 03:28 PM   #1308
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Likes (Received): 6526

Still no digging . But at least it seems the slurry wall is finished now.

Wrocer liked this post
ZZ-II no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2015, 05:13 PM   #1309
Wrocer
super&megatalls fan

this sounds not good and the wall was finished earlier already, I think

I hoped to see some updated photos seeing this thread today...

ArtZ liked this post
Old June 28th, 2015, 05:30 PM   #1310
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

When i remember right at CTF Tianjin it also took some time between Pilling and Digging. Until now i don't worry.

Wrocer liked this post
Old June 28th, 2015, 07:37 PM   #1311
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

i've to correct me it seems. I used the App for my Smartphone and i didn't watch the last 2 pics but some older because of a bug. Now i see the last pics are no Construction updates. So ehm...i don't know if they're digging already or not . Lets hope for some fresh pics from the site soon
Old July 14th, 2015, 10:46 PM   #1312
lowenmeister

Likes (Received): 3420

Construction might have stopped on this recently,
google translated:
Quote:
China to build the tallest building in the center transferred SOUTH stoppage or a case of financial problems
At 7:14 on July 4, 2015 China Business News article Favorites

Quartz Jing

Recently, the first high-rise under construction in China, Suzhou 729 m high-rise - CENTRAL center project is transferred due to funding chain problems caused downtime.

Since the shutdown of the message conveyed SOUTH center out, "China Business" reporter in late June visit Su Hui Road, Suzhou Industrial Park, located on the north side of the construction site and found that the project site is surrounded by a plastic fence up, and other projects around the bustling construction different scene on the builder's rare to workers on the scene. As of press time, the reporter on the afternoon of July 2 came again SOUTH Center project, see the project through the narrow side of the door reporters, after several days of heavy rain baptism, the project site muddy, next to the reporter and the site After the security conversation learned that the project has been a long time in this state, after the foundations, virtually no mass start over.

SOUTH center Suzhou Jinji Lake in Suzhou Kosei CBD core area is the center and the commanding heights of Kosei CBD skyline, and in the construction of the East Gate, Suzhou central square to form a whole, the formation of a unified style for Jinji Lake city buildings image .

Public information, SOUTH Center from January 3, 2014 to start construction, April 4, 2015, with the last one column C60 high-strength steel underwater concrete pouring is completed, marking the Suzhou SOUTH center of all construction projects all pile carry out. However, soon after the project was shut down came the news pile construction after the completion of the project. In this regard, the reporter on June 26, June 30 several times to contact the Suzhou South building (18.65, 0.00, 0.00%) Ltd relevant staff, in order to obtain the latest construction project. The company side claimed the project was not halted. As for some reason the project is transferred downtime, the company leadership and has been required to report to inform the relevant information is available to confirm leadership. Afterward, the reporter on June 30 sent a letter to Jiangsu Zhongnan Construction Group Co., Ltd., as the former reporter of this writing, has not been back.

Tallest building now shut down rumors

Related promotional materials show, as the country's tallest building under construction in Suzhou SOUTH center project with a total construction area of ​​about 500,000 square meters, 138 on the ground floor, 5 floors underground, eaves height of 598 meters, the highest point of the tower 729 meters crown. According to the project publicity, the Suzhou SOUTH center is located west of Sin Chew Road, Su Hui Road north, Star-Street on the eastern side. Its elevation view, similar to a sharpened pencil thin long.

July 2, in order to understand SOUTH center project progress, the reporter once again came before the press in Suzhou Jinji Lake Kosei CBD core SOUTH center project, from the East Gate subway station out near a bustling construction scene, and SOUTH center to address project development, the reporter saw here the door locked, the project also tightly surrounded by plastic walls, in addition to muddy after heavy rain on the site, not a worker figure. All this in the center of the project planning staff SOUTH week Fifi's interpretation, the pile is because the project site after the project completed in liquidation phase, the staff member said the clean-up process will continue for some time, is expected at the latest will fight to start in October.

Meanwhile, an article about the property market in Suzhou "Suzhou SOUTH center because of funding problems pause" caused a firestorm of public opinion, the article pointed SOUTH center project or because of funding problems led to downtime.

Reporters then contacted the project staff had been contacted in order to obtain some cases, project construction. But get back but it is has left the project, because the project has basically been suspended, so many people have gone. Specific reason is not convenient to say.

Zhou Feifei said the company is currently negotiating terms with the government, and the government previously agreed preferential terms have not yet materialized. Some countries introduced policies to specific local projects may not be used, the company may have caused the loss of more than ten million, so now the company will need to negotiate new policies determined. Such as the Shanghai World Financial Center, the government gave a lot to get through the green channel, we also want to get some of our negotiating favorable policies to reduce our risk.

When a reporter asked a number of specific losses when Zhou Feifei added: "For example, some tax policies, such as the super-tall Shanghai World Center got a lot of support for the government, we do not want to hide, so the amount of money needed is super high-rise very high, so we can not rely on private enterprise development and construction by virtue of their ability to come out, so be sure to have a considerable number of government support. "

According to previous "Suzhou property market," reports data show that total SOUTH center into a huge underground parts necessary to invest several hundred million light, pre-payment, no sales can not CENTRAL estate temporarily unable to support such a large investment. In addition, the return on investment for this project to recover a minimum of more than six years, currently not yet finding the right investor. In this regard, he stressed that the project of Suzhou SOUTH centers did not shut down.

One of the project informed sources close to the company declined to be named, said: "SOUTH center project is also to take place for some time, because the allegation is to take place more than two years, the company does not carry out the project development land to be recovered, so before SOUTH Center two-year period is approaching when the choice to start. There are analysts said that because of the company's capital chain tight, so after the completion of the pile portion to fall into a state of suspension. "

Development of storm

In June 2012, South Building competing SOUTH center project site block, land area of ​​16,500 square meters, the volume rate of 16 to 20, the total turnover totaling 66.3 million yuan, equivalent to the floor price of only 200 yuan / square meter. Relevant tender documents show that the overall height of this project will more than 700 meters, the Master height of less than 550 meters away. South building announcement shows that the project will cover the future of business finance, wholesale and retail, accommodation and catering, urban residential (apartments) and other formats, including apartments percentage may not exceed four percent.

At the same time, reporters find Zhongnan competing above the previous year's annual report of the project site, in 2011 the company's total revenue of 12.3 billion yuan; although the total assets of up to 33.5 billion yuan, but also up to 26.67 billion yuan debt . "Developers can get enough money to come to finish the project development, indeed the focus of attention." Local real estate analysts said.

At the same time, technology and other aspects of the challenge can not be underestimated, as is currently the tallest building in the country built SOUTH Center Foundation Project total of 1,901 piles, including Towers 719 and non Towers 1182, all drill hole pile construction process, the project uses 320 vertical support, "a column with one" steel concrete columns and steel lattice columns. Huge pile project is just the beginning, and technical bottlenecks will encounter later in the project construction can not be ignored.

In this regard, South Building, responsible person at the time of the previous interview, taking into account the risk of high-rise building, South building did the appropriate program. After reaching sales standards, part of the building can be sold or will be sold in order to return the funds.

Of course, insiders may say some of the problems "tallest building" will be faced with the Shanghai World Financial Center, for example, the project took 14 years before the development is completed. But the project has just completed soon, due to financial difficulties developers have multiple floors were sold whole floor. Above analysts pointed out: "large amount of funds the construction of super-tall skyscraper not only investment, long investment cycle, but there must also be a combination of a variety of formats in order to do the project but once to be a combination of a variety of formats, investment and development. The complexity will increase exponentially, this will further increase the financial pressure on developers. Once the external environment changes, such huge projects are prone to problems. "

Reporters on these issues in several aspects of contact after the interview developers, developers in terms of Suzhou SOUTH center June 25 letter, "China Business News" said: Question for you suggest to state clearly that I project has not shut down the situation, but Department released information of your party have some influence on the late fear of the operation of my project, and therefore for the interview letter in question, to be our content and get after carding leader and chairman confirmed, will take the initiative to contact your side before publication publication. After this reporter again contacted companies, in order to get a reply related issues, aspects related to staff phone has been in no one answered, the information is no longer reply. The Project Group Jiangsu Zhongnan Construction Group Co., the relevant departments in an interview after receiving the letter represents first communicated to the Administration Department, as of this writing, has not been back.

Informed sources requested anonymity bluntly: "Not only is the early stage of development will encounter a variety of problems, in fact, many domestic operators have a lot of late skyscraper market risk at present, skyscrapers funds through the early part of the follow-up sale, investment and so on. Early in the process to get the funds, but if the project location is not good, will cause customers or merchants for Project skeptical, is not conducive to maintaining and developing later in the project. Another point is that, as the number of skyscraper building opened increase, in fact, with the current general office skyscraper in the use of functions is not particularly big difference. The commercial office buildings in the past than the smaller supply situation there is a certain difference only. "
http://finance.sina.com.cn/chanjing/...22590102.shtml

KřbenhavnK liked this post
lowenmeister no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2015, 11:37 PM   #1313
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

Likes (Received): 8240

oh no
KillerZavatar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2015, 10:10 AM   #1314
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Noooooo
Old July 15th, 2015, 10:49 AM   #1315
KřbenhavnK

Likes (Received): 354

Sad news.

Let´s hope they'll leave it be for now and not get tempted to build short residential buildings to cut losses.

How long and at what stage was Shanghai WFC on hold?

Seoul_Korea liked this post
KřbenhavnK no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2015, 08:19 PM   #1316
Ch.W

Likes (Received): 5180

Ch.W no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2015, 09:24 PM   #1317
francais22

Likes (Received): 147

What is the probability that it's ever be built ?
francais22 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2015, 10:27 PM   #1318
lowenmeister

Likes (Received): 3420

Quote:
Originally Posted by KřbenhavnK View Post
Sad news.

Let´s hope they'll leave it be for now and not get tempted to build short residential buildings to cut losses.

How long and at what stage was Shanghai WFC on hold?
WFC was on hold for more than 5 years,construction started in 1997 and the foundation was completed before the asian financial crisis dried up all the sources of funding,construction was restarted in early 2003.
Hopefully this will be restarted faster than that.

KřbenhavnK liked this post
lowenmeister no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2015, 10:37 PM   #1319
FM 2258

Likes (Received): 611

I totally forgot that Shanghai WFC was put on hold. This is too great of a design not to be built. I would so love to see Suzhou get into the megatall action.

ZZ-II, sgollis liked this post
FM 2258 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2015, 11:26 PM   #1320
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Lets hope the best for this project. Would be indeed too sad if not build.

Tags
megatall