daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Philippine Projects on the Rise > Completed Projects



Reply

 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 99 votes, 5.00 average.
Old August 21st, 2008, 11:56 AM   #201
shaKEIRa
The GODDESS
 
shaKEIRa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,600
Likes (Received): 189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Cedric View Post
Naku, mukhang matatagalan pa yata yan... nag esep-esep pa si Henry Sy kung anong design ang gusto nya...
mas mabuti... para hindi na square... or shoe box...
shaKEIRa no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
 
Old August 21st, 2008, 12:00 PM   #202
Lord_Cedric
Journey Fanatic
 
Lord_Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cavite
Posts: 233
Likes (Received): 0

Dapat yong design e modern ang dating... hindi yong kamukha lang ng SM 1...
__________________
=================================================================
First, God created idiots. That was just for practice. Then He created school boards.
Lord_Cedric no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2008, 08:26 PM   #203
sandman.ink
ink of dreams
 
sandman.ink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: davao
Posts: 847
Likes (Received): 2

ok lang ang box kung ang itsura eh kagaya ng The Block extension ng SM north edsa...


image hosted on flickr

__________________
Computer Generated. Signature Not Needed.

Last edited by sandman.ink; August 21st, 2008 at 08:38 PM.
sandman.ink no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2008, 02:45 AM   #204
henji
Davao Now
 
henji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Metropolitan Davao
Posts: 463
Likes (Received): 3

ayus lang kung ganito na block ang hitsura. glossy pero simple ang shape.
henji no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2008, 02:48 AM   #205
shaKEIRa
The GODDESS
 
shaKEIRa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,600
Likes (Received): 189

nice..
shaKEIRa no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2008, 06:55 AM   #206
Lord_Cedric
Journey Fanatic
 
Lord_Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cavite
Posts: 233
Likes (Received): 0

Maganda na nga ang SM North Edsa ngayon... Pero mas kaabang-abang ang katapat nun... I think it's from Ayala...
__________________
=================================================================
First, God created idiots. That was just for practice. Then He created school boards.
Lord_Cedric no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2008, 07:14 AM   #207
sandman.ink
ink of dreams
 
sandman.ink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: davao
Posts: 847
Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Cedric View Post
Maganda na nga ang SM North Edsa ngayon... Pero mas kaabang-abang ang katapat nun... I think it's from Ayala...
uuummmmm....serious ka pre? are you talking about trinoma mall w/c is matagal nang open?
__________________
Computer Generated. Signature Not Needed.
sandman.ink no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2008, 11:46 AM   #208
Lord_Cedric
Journey Fanatic
 
Lord_Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cavite
Posts: 233
Likes (Received): 0

Hindi ko na nasilip e... the last time dumaan ako doon e under construction pa... that was late last year... minsan na lang kasi ako nagawi doon e...
__________________
=================================================================
First, God created idiots. That was just for practice. Then He created school boards.
Lord_Cedric no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2008, 06:04 PM   #209
reancorbz84
shit talker
 
reancorbz84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 51
Likes (Received): 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Tenore View Post
aw sa bagay.... mas konti lang ang population dun sa north... and unta mura siya'g Chimes... sossy!
ha sure ka il tinore na konte lang ang population sa north?

sure jud kaau ka? hehehe...
__________________
estoryaheeee..ses!
reancorbz84 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2008, 02:16 AM   #210
Il Tenore
조는 조나스 입니다!
 
Il Tenore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: 다바오 시가
Posts: 1,631
Likes (Received): 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by reancorbz84 View Post
ha sure ka il tinore na konte lang ang population sa north?

sure jud kaau ka? hehehe...
aw! I remembered... daghan pud diay! hehe!

nalimtan lang akong research da!
__________________
DESTINATION DAVAO!



visit my main blog:
http://www.davaocityguy.me/
Il Tenore no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2008, 02:51 AM   #211
blueguy
Bislong
 
blueguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,118
Likes (Received): 456


Di ba Tagum is North...duwa man ka Gmall gi patindog didto
__________________
It's a barrelful of cheers!
blueguy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2008, 08:29 AM   #212
dinabaw
"Durian is Here"
 
dinabaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: d.c. , davao region
Posts: 5,958
Likes (Received): 350

wala dawng press release oh ayan i bold natin ... the problem is this is not a buzz confirmed SM bought the area but we don't know kung anong klaseng mall ang gagawin , klaro man siguro goys di ba?


PIA Press Release
2008/08/05

New Davao malls to attract provincial mallgoers

by RG Alama

Davao City (5 August) -- The new mall developments sprouting in Davao City will attract mall goers coming from nearby provinces, this according to Engineer Roberto "Bobby" Teo, chief of the Davao City Investments and Promotions Center (DCIPC).

Ongoing developments include the P3-billion Ayala Business Park and Mall which stands in a 9.5 hectare property owned by the Floirendos. Slated to be completed by 2010 the mall will be preceded by an IT/Business Process Oustsourcing Park which is the first phase of the development.

Speaking before Kapihan sa Dabaw media forum held last Monday (August 4) at Pizza Hut SM-Davao. Teo said that the Ayala mall located in Bajada will entice more people coming from different provinces particularly those from provinces north of the City like those from Davao del Norte, Compostela Valley and even Davao Oriental. He said the city's southern neighbors would still go to SM-Davao citing its proximity.

Teo said this is probably the reason why SM is investing in another development north of the City where they bought the Lanang Golf and Country Club property from the Dakudaos. Aside from SM, the Gokongwei-owned Robinsons is also building its supermarket and IT center also in Bajada.


According to Teo Robinsons will not be building a mall but rather a supermarket with a space for IT and BPO locators. The developments highlighted the rising IT industry in the City.

Davao City is part of the country's cyber-corridor under the Mega-Region Development plan of President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo also the business sector of the City particularly the Davao City Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCCI) is eyeing the IT sector as one of its core industries for development. (PIA) [top]


http://www.pia.gov.ph/?m=12&sec=read...ate=08/05/2008
__________________
" If we don't take care of nature, nature won't take care of us"

Last edited by dinabaw; August 25th, 2008 at 08:36 AM.
dinabaw no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2008, 09:28 AM   #213
sandman.ink
ink of dreams
 
sandman.ink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: davao
Posts: 847
Likes (Received): 2

simula na kaya talaga this year the construction? kse ang target nila is 9/2010 right? kse baka matulad sa SM Davao ecoland na it took ilang years before SM constructed a mall there...parang as early as 1992 (or beyond pa siguro) that area is owned by SM already...there is a possibility na unahin ng SM gawan ng mall sa Gensan before 2nd mall in Davao.
__________________
Computer Generated. Signature Not Needed.
sandman.ink no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2008, 09:37 AM   #214
dinabaw
"Durian is Here"
 
dinabaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: d.c. , davao region
Posts: 5,958
Likes (Received): 350

well i have no problem w/ this thread we never labeled it under-construction ,even it will be put up in 2020 i don't care ,the fact is it was bought by SM for a mall
__________________
" If we don't take care of nature, nature won't take care of us"
dinabaw no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2008, 09:48 AM   #215
sandman.ink
ink of dreams
 
sandman.ink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: davao
Posts: 847
Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinabaw View Post
well i have no problem w/ this thread we never labeled it under-construction ,even it will be put up in 2020 i don't care ,the fact is it was bought by SM for a mall
correction, mall complex.
sana sabayan ang ayala opening.
__________________
Computer Generated. Signature Not Needed.
sandman.ink no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2008, 11:27 AM   #216
davaob4now
life down under
 
davaob4now's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 2,005
Likes (Received): 123


Third quarter pa lang man ta karon sa 2008, its still a long way to go para mag 2009 na...basin pakyaw diay ang construction...or since its a complex development, maybe ang mall component nito will be finished 2009 and others (such as hospiltality...etc...)will be finished later...
__________________
the fifth richest city in the philippines; the richest city outside metro manila businessworld
davaob4now no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2008, 12:25 PM   #217
boju2
gigaGO Philippines!
 
boju2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,005
Likes (Received): 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinabaw View Post
wala dawng press release oh ayan i bold natin ... the problem is this is not a buzz confirmed SM bought the area but we don't know kung anong klaseng mall ang gagawin , klaro man siguro goys di ba?


PIA Press Release
2008/08/05

New Davao malls to attract provincial mallgoers

by RG Alama

Davao City (5 August) -- The new mall developments sprouting in Davao City will attract mall goers coming from nearby provinces, this according to Engineer Roberto "Bobby" Teo, chief of the Davao City Investments and Promotions Center (DCIPC).

Ongoing developments include the P3-billion Ayala Business Park and Mall which stands in a 9.5 hectare property owned by the Floirendos. Slated to be completed by 2010 the mall will be preceded by an IT/Business Process Oustsourcing Park which is the first phase of the development.

Speaking before Kapihan sa Dabaw media forum held last Monday (August 4) at Pizza Hut SM-Davao. Teo said that the Ayala mall located in Bajada will entice more people coming from different provinces particularly those from provinces north of the City like those from Davao del Norte, Compostela Valley and even Davao Oriental. He said the city's southern neighbors would still go to SM-Davao citing its proximity.

Teo said this is probably the reason why SM is investing in another development north of the City where they bought the Lanang Golf and Country Club property from the Dakudaos. Aside from SM, the Gokongwei-owned Robinsons is also building its supermarket and IT center also in Bajada.


According to Teo Robinsons will not be building a mall but rather a supermarket with a space for IT and BPO locators. The developments highlighted the rising IT industry in the City.

Davao City is part of the country's cyber-corridor under the Mega-Region Development plan of President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo also the business sector of the City particularly the Davao City Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCCI) is eyeing the IT sector as one of its core industries for development. (PIA) [top]


http://www.pia.gov.ph/?m=12&sec=read...ate=08/05/2008

Ah, oo nga press release. Pero coming from city official (under ba ng city government ang DCIPC? correct me if im wrong) or not related to SM ang nagsabi. Akala ko naman ayaw ninyo ang mga ganyan. Kasi sa CDO pag ganyan binababoy nyo gaya ng panglalait nyo kay v-mayor emano kung may sasabihin siya regarding developments sa city.
__________________
s u p e r c a l i f r a g i l i s t i c e x p i a l i d o c i o u s !


SSC is a forum in helping nation building.
boju2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2008, 12:42 PM   #218
boju2
gigaGO Philippines!
 
boju2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,005
Likes (Received): 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinabaw View Post
Alam mo ba kung saan ang Lanang Country Club? anong papasok ? along the highway yan a few meters it's already in Damosa Gateway going north and 500 meters more or less from Robinson's CyberGate , across the J.P Laurel Ave. you can see the Country Club which is now totally demolished.Ang problema niyan dahil it's a golf course masukal kaya hindi mo makikita ang buong area and FYI we never said under construction yan.
now sinong hindi marunong mag basa diba sabi mo "Ang alam ko sa SM kung magtatayo man sila ng mall ay siguradong malapit sa crowd" , so tatanungin kita malapit ba sa "crowd "ang SM Fairview , SM Alabang even SM Cebu which is a reclamation area before or even you call "crossroads"?
Alam ko nga along the highway ang LCC. Pero sabi ni konsehal, a chunk lang daw ng LCC ang nabili. Ang iba nagconfirmed na chunk lang talaga ng lupa which is 10 has. lang. Now, sabi ni Junax below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by junax View Post
just a friendly advice...


as a davao forumer, even the SM lanang 2 and riverfront corporate city is not marked as U/C although in reality, horizontal constructions in SM lanang is undergoing and also in the RCC complex. there are many projects in cdo that are worth making a thread, start from there and i'll tell you, everything will be a smooth ride from there to the top.

Dyan ako nagquote sa sinabi niya na may horizontal construction na. Again, yung iba nagsabi na hindi raw makita sa highway dahil malayo.

Opo sabi ko "magtayo sila mall malapit sa crowd pero may dugtong:


Quote:
Ang sabi ko malapit sa crowd not actually in the crowded area. along intersections or busy avenue.
like SM Bicutan, SM Davao Ecoland na along the highway. anong street nga ba yan? basta busy kay mga bus galing bukidnon dyan dadaan at malapit sa ecoland.
__________________
s u p e r c a l i f r a g i l i s t i c e x p i a l i d o c i o u s !


SSC is a forum in helping nation building.
boju2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2008, 01:27 PM   #219
dinabaw
"Durian is Here"
 
dinabaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: d.c. , davao region
Posts: 5,958
Likes (Received): 350

Quote:
Originally Posted by boju2 View Post
Alam ko nga along the highway ang LCC. Pero sabi ni konsehal, a chunk lang daw ng LCC ang nabili. Ang iba nagconfirmed na chunk lang talaga ng lupa which is 10 has. lang. Now, sabi ni Junax below:



Dyan ako nagquote sa sinabi niya na may horizontal construction na. Again, yung iba nagsabi na hindi raw makita sa highway dahil malayo.

Opo sabi ko "magtayo sila mall malapit sa crowd pero may dugtong:
so whats the problem w/ forumer X said this and forumer Y said that? this is a forum we can dispute in this arena. and it's fair ,it always done almost in all threads in SSC.The fact is SM already bought LCC and we never put U/C in this thread. period.


Quote:

like SM Bicutan, SM Davao Ecoland na along the highway. anong street nga ba yan? basta busy kay mga bus galing bukidnon dyan dadaan at malapit sa ecoland
.



So the location of SM Cebu , SM Alabang or even SM Fairview were busy areas long before SM malls was located there?
__________________
" If we don't take care of nature, nature won't take care of us"

Last edited by dinabaw; August 25th, 2008 at 01:51 PM.
dinabaw no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2008, 03:27 PM   #220
boju2
gigaGO Philippines!
 
boju2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,005
Likes (Received): 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinabaw View Post
so whats the problem w/ forumer X said this and forumer Y said that? this is a forum we can dispute in this arena. and it's fair ,it always done almost in all threads in SSC.The fact is SM already bought LCC and we never put U/C in this thread. period.
Wala namang problema. Ginawa ko lang halimabawa kasi sa press release dun sa amin hindi naman kayo naniwala pero dito okay lang sa inyo. Kaya napag isipan ko kung gaano kabias kayo. At yung pagbutt in nyo sa thread namin pangbash lang yun.

Bakit sa Ayala dun na thread namin meron bang U/C nakalagay?
.
Kung tinutukoy mo na LKK hotel, pastilan basahin mo nalang mga post ko dun nahihilo na ako pabalibalik.
__________________
s u p e r c a l i f r a g i l i s t i c e x p i a l i d o c i o u s !


SSC is a forum in helping nation building.
boju2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu