daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Albanian Forum > Zhvillimet Urbane > Infrastruktura > Aeroportet

Aeroportet Aviation News.

Old August 5th, 2011, 08:16 PM   #1
7t

[TIA] - Tirana International Airport "Mother Teresa"

Tirana International Airport "Mother Teresa" is Albania's only International airport. It is commonly known as Rinas International Airport, as it is located 6 NM (11 km; 6.9 mi) northwest of Tirana, in the village of Rinas. In 2001 the airport was named after Mother Teresa.

The air traffic equipment and facilities of the airport have been heavily modernised following investments by Tirana International Airport SHPK, a consortium lead by Hochtief AirPort. Hochtief assumed management of the airport on April 23, 2005 for a 20 year concession period.

The new terminal was designed by malaysian architect Hin Tan.

Last edited by 7t; August 5th, 2011 at 08:22 PM.
7t no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old August 5th, 2011, 08:17 PM   #2
7t

[TIA] Aeroporti Ndėrkombėtar i Tiranės | Tirana International Airport

Expansion of the previously existing terminal

Last edited by 7t; August 5th, 2011 at 08:23 PM.
Old August 5th, 2011, 08:17 PM   #3
7t

Some more photos:

Old August 5th, 2011, 08:18 PM   #4
7t

TIA 2025 Masterplan

Proposed terminal built up area: 338,128 sq. ft.
Office blocks built up area: 140,640 sq.ft.
Multilevel car park built up area: 351,057 sq. ft.
Hanger built up area: 301,867 sq. ft.

Introduction
The TIA 2025 Masterplan was to provide a basis for the expansion of the terminal to 3 million passengers and a reassessment of the landuse on either side of the terminal. Provisions were made for loading bridges to be added to the terminal, multistory parking, enlarged cargo facilities, new administration blocks, a catering building, a hanger, workshops, fuel farm, waste treatment plant, ground services. In 2025, it was also planned that a train service from Tirana to the terminal would be in place.

http://www.hintan.com/project/airport/ap_tiamaster.html
Old August 5th, 2011, 08:18 PM   #5
7t

Quote:
In 2008, Tirana International Airport served 1,267,041 passengers, recording further impressive growth at one of the best infrastructure facilities in the country. The Airport last year recorded 19,194 air traffic movements (ATMs) and handled 1,987 tons of cargo. In comparison to the previous year, passenger numbers have increased by 14.6%, ATMs by 5.1% and cargo by 17.2%. Our consistent growth in passenger numbers and ATMs over the last years has strengthened our belief that, with the investments now being implemented in Phase B of the Airport’s development, we will shortly offer an even more excellent service. In September of this year, passengers will be enjoying TIA at its best, with new check-in counters, new gates and new retail outlets. TIA is the perfect choice for any journey you make to or from Albania. We offer direct flights to 31 different destinations with fourteen different airlines, making Tirana International Airport a vital connection point
not only for the country, but also for the Balkan region, whether for business or for tourism purposes.
http://www.tirana-airport.com/files/...mer2009web.pdf
Old August 5th, 2011, 08:20 PM   #6
7t

TIA succesfully tests emergency operations

Old August 5th, 2011, 08:21 PM   #7
7t

Tirana International Airport records 9.8 per cent growth for the first six months of 2010

Official figures released today 28 July 2010 by Tirana International Airport (TIA) show that 644,914 passengers travelled through the Airport in the first six months of the year, a 9.8 per cent increase over the same period last year. The Airport also recorded 9,360 air traffic movements (ATMs) and handled 921 tons of cargo. These figures represent an increase in ATMs of 2.7 per cent and cargo figures of 1.6 per cent.

“Tirana International Airport is growing constantly each year. The first six months of 2010 are more than promising given that we expect the peak in passenger numbers in the summer months, July and August. Passengers flying into and from TIA are eager to enjoy the summer and we are prepared to serve them and provide a safe environment that will fulfil each and every need,” said Mrs Andrea Gebbeken, Chief Executive Officer of TIA.
TIA continues to release positive results thanks to the state of the art infrastructure and the devoted work of everyone working for the Airport. TIA’s turnover for the year 2009 was EUR 28.9 million, clear proof of it being a solid company.

During the first six months of 2010, the airlines carrying most passengers to and from Tirana were Belleair (44%), Alitalia (12%), Albanian Airlines (8%), Austrian Airlines (6%) and Turkish Airlines (5.3%). Currently, fourteen airlines fly in to and out of TIA, including a new Airport customer ItAli Airlines, connecting directly the Albanian capital city with 34 destinations.
Such sustained growth not only reflects the attraction of Albania as a business and a leisure destination, but also the top service standards offered by Tirana International Airport.

http://www.tirana-airport.com/?p=1,En,5,2,,,,,,1,84
Old August 5th, 2011, 08:24 PM   #8
7t

TIA provides self check-in, a new service offered at the terminal area by the check-in hall. The service started operating on 07 April 2011.
Photo: TIA/Armand Habazaj

Old August 5th, 2011, 08:25 PM   #9
7t

The new air traffic control tower at Tirana International Airport, financed by ANTA - Air Traffic National Agency, was inaugurated on 3 May 2011. The construction works were implemented in collaboration with US Lockheed and Martin Company.

Hostesses of ANTA attending the ceremony of the new control tower inauguration on 3 May 2011.

Old August 5th, 2011, 08:27 PM   #10
7t

Aeroporti Ndėrkombėtar i Tiranės regjistron 23% rritje nė gjashtėmujorin e parė tė 2011-ės

• Aeroporti shėnon njė nga rritjet mė tė larta
• Shifrat e kargos rriten me 17 pėr qind ndėrsa ATM-tė me 11 pėr qind

Aeroporti Ndėrkombėtar i Tiranės (TIA) ka patur njė performancė tė shkėlqyer nė gjashtėmujorin e parė tė kėtij viti. Aeroporti ka shėnuar 23 pėrqind rritje nė shifrat e pasagjerėve, 10.6 pėrqind rritje nė lėvizjet e trafikut ajror (ATM) dhe pėrpunimi i mallrave u rrit me 17.7 pėrqind krahasuar me po tė njėjtėn periudhė tė vitit tė kaluar. Nga janari deri nė qershor TIA u ka shėrbyer 793,984 pasagjerėve, njė shifėr mbresėlėnėse e cila tregon standardet e larta tė shėrbimit tė ofruara nga Aeroporti. TIA gjithashtu shėnoi 10,352 lėvizje tė ATM-ve dhe pėrpunoi 1,084 tonė kargo.

“2011-ta ka qenė vit ndryshimesh tė mėdha, jo vetėm pėr Aeroportin i cili ėshtė njė nga portat kryesore pėr nė Tiranė, por dhe pėr tė gjithė vendin. Liberalizimi i vizave ka ndikuar ndjeshėm nė kompaninė tonė: ka sjellė rritjen e fluksit nė kėrkesėn vendase pėr tė fluturuar, dukuri kjo e cila ka rritur ofertat dhe numrin destinacioneve nga kompanitė ajrore,”- tha Z. Rolf Castro-Vasquez, Drejtor i Pėrgjithshėm i Operacioneve nė TIA.

Linjat ajrore tė cilat kanė shėnuar fluksin mė tė madh tė pasagjerėve janė: Belleair (46.2%), Alitalia (9.6%), Albanian Airlines (9.1%), Austrian Airlines (6.1%) dhe Turkish Airlines (4.2%). Sot nė TIA operojnė katėrmbėdhjetė linja ajrore tė cilat e lidhin kryeqytetin me 35 destinacione tė ndryshme duke pėrfshirė kėtu Brukselin, Barcelonėn dhe Parisin, tė cilat u pėruruan kėtė vit pėr sezonin e verės.
Aeroporti po bėhet gjithmonė e mė tėrheqės pėr linjat ajrore, vendimi i tė cilave pėr tė shtuar numrin e destinacioneve bazohet mbi rritjen mbresėlėnėse qė ka patur aeroporti nė numėr pasagjerėsh dy vitet e fundit. Nė qershor, linja ajrore e njohur low-cost Jetair mbėrriti nė TIA, e cila ofron fluturime midis TIA-s dhe Brukselit dy herė nė javė.

http://www.tirana-airport.com/?RoseT...68180231crc465
Old August 5th, 2011, 09:07 PM   #11
StevenNL

Likes (Received): 90

7t does hochtief have any plans for more investment in TIA???!?? It mentions a train service from Tirana to the airport. Is that part of their expansion plans?
StevenNL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2011, 09:20 PM   #12
shqipo

Likes (Received): 54

rritje 23 % e udhetareve

sipas parashikimeve kete vit aeroporti mund te arrij shifren e 2'000'000 udhetareve, nderkoh qe kapaciteti aktual esht 1'800'000 pasegjere ne vit.

shpresojm qe te fillohet se shpejti me fazat e tjera te masterplanit te zhvillimit e aeroportit.
shqipo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2011, 10:13 PM   #13
RolexAL
Epirioti

Likes (Received): 889

Nje 10 me yll,7t.

Old August 5th, 2011, 11:11 PM   #14
L1nk1g
FERT

Likes (Received): 734

Disa foto te fresketa nga Rinasi (te djeshme) fatkeqsisht ne cilesi celulari,por mund te shikohen dy pamje nga terminali dhe dy te tjera ku mund te shikohet kulla e re e kontrollit dhe disa makineri per self check-in qe mesa duket ende sjane vene ne perdorim por qe skane me shume se 2 jave atje.

Old August 16th, 2011, 07:33 PM   #15
Mr_Albalover

Likes (Received): 1915

"Ne, shqiptarėt e anės kombėtare, nuk kemi tjetėr mendim pėrveē ta heqim Shqipėrinė nga balta. Kėrkojmė tė jetojė kombi ynė me gjuhė tė tij, me mendime e me nder tė tij.
Sa shqiptarė janė tė ndershėm, do tė mbajnė tė gjithė mė anėn kombėtare. Ata qė janė zuzarė, shpirtrobėr e bij kurvash, le tė mbajnė mė anėt e tjera."
-Faik Konica
Mr_Albalover no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2011, 02:15 PM   #16
Arbenit

Likes (Received): 339

Brilliant minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people
Arbenit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2011, 01:31 AM   #17
gjergjkastrioti
Bashkimi ėshtė udha

Likes (Received): 1935

Mire do ishte ti japin ne koncesion dhe portin e Durresit . Ndonje kompanie gjermane do ishte perfekte .
gjergjkastrioti no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2011, 07:38 PM   #18
tonylondon

Likes (Received): 25

po pse gjermane? dhe amerikane mire do ishte.

pastaj une mendoj qe po tu jepte do kishte humbje te medha shteti sepse kompanite te tilla si e airoportit prsh e kane perqindjen shume te larte dhe i marrin me nga 20-30 vjete.
tonylondon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2011, 05:05 AM   #19
k0ntir
kontir

Likes (Received): 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylondon View Post
pastaj une mendoj qe po tu jepte do kishte humbje te medha shteti sepse kompanite te tilla si e airoportit prsh e kane perqindjen shume te larte dhe i marrin me nga 20-30 vjete.
Eshte e kunderta. Dhe ke postimi i 4 foto e 4 cfare jane ato, ura lidhese qe te dalesh direkt ne aeroport pa autobuz?
Old August 21st, 2011, 09:32 AM   #20
shqipo

Likes (Received): 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0ntir View Post
Eshte e kunderta. Dhe ke postimi i 4 foto e 4 cfare jane ato, ura lidhese qe te dalesh direkt ne aeroport pa autobuz?
duket qarte qe jan ura lidhese, por spo kuptohet gje se cpo behet, gjithesesi le te presim, aeroporti ne fund do dali me nje kapacitet prej 3 milion udhetaresh ne vit, tashme esht akoma 1,8, ka ende shum pune per te bere
shqipo no está en línea   Reply With Quote