daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas > Completed

Old September 7th, 2013, 04:06 AM   #2541
jgcanlas
math-sensei

Likes (Received): 210

do not post on FB
credits: ian carlo villaruz/iain lucero
september 4, 2013

ERGAL, manies_flip, <leisure> liked this post
jgcanlas no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old September 7th, 2013, 04:44 AM   #2542
AkosiPintor

Likes (Received): 312

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerchie View Post
A few of us in our district our planning attend. Even if we are not able to get in the PA, it would just be an amazing site to see Brethren from around the world together.. I plan to walk around with a US Flag and INC Flag sling across my shoulders in my arrival at the airport Also, we have been busy filming for the documentaries that is being is aired on INCTV. Many sleepless nights ahead but it's all for the Glory of God
Don't miss to bring us chocolates..lol kidding aside. I'm wondering if we might hold our worship service in PA since the 27th of July fall on a Sunday. Or it might be plausible that there would be a change of schedule and the worship service will be moved on a Saturday. I hope an advance schedule of activities will be released so brethren abroad can already plan their leaves and make an early booking.

I'm quite sure that a lot of well-off brethren will offer free food during the celebration given the strong camaraderie spirit of INC.

-AkosiPintor

"I'm an artist... and I speak out loud"
AkosiPintor no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2013, 05:00 AM   #2543
louvill

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by myCris View Post
The same is so in the District of Yes We Can.. (Western Canada)..

Some brethren in the Philippines are suggesting the priority delegates on each locale must be those who have bear fruits... it make sense to me... they should really be the priority...

unfair naman kung ang priority e yung may mga bunga lang ang delegates its not make any sense to me..may bunga rin ako pero para saken di dapat ganun..kasi lahat naman tayo nagaabuloy...karamihan ng abuloy natin nanggaling sa average people na kapatid natin sa INC..mas maganda yung walang priority..lahat may karapatan maging delegates may bunga man o wala..para walang discrimination

CMBA liked this post
louvill no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2013, 07:08 AM   #2544
denmark05
BANNED

Likes (Received): 122

denmark05 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2013, 07:31 AM   #2545
acc2014

Likes (Received): 31

kapatid din po ba kau denmark? nakaikita ko rin kau sa Santiago at cauayan thread
acc2014 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2013, 07:38 AM   #2546
manies_flip
Hello!

Likes (Received): 145

Quote:
Originally Posted by livill View Post
unfair naman kung ang priority e yung may mga bunga lang ang delegates its not make any sense to me..may bunga rin ako pero para saken di dapat ganun..kasi lahat naman tayo nagaabuloy...karamihan ng abuloy natin nanggaling sa average people na kapatid natin sa INC..mas maganda yung walang priority..lahat may karapatan maging delegates may bunga man o wala..para walang discrimination
I agree! Its our centennial! Its for everyone of us to celebrate!
manies_flip está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #2547
jgcanlas
math-sensei

Likes (Received): 210

from the official fb page

jgcanlas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #2548
myCris

Likes (Received): 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainpinoy View Post
I think we from the metro or other near provinces can give way to our brethren from far places but the anticipation and excitement of some hard to supress. They can be on cdv about a week before the celebration :-)
I like your thinking.... one of the best virtues...- mapagbigay!

A true INC never gets offended... whether or not a decision favours him... there is no such thing as "unfair" inside the church...

Good luck to all of us... may we all here in SCC get a chance to witness the once in a lifetime event of the church!

( roaming around the vicinity of cdv on the actual celebration with your camera is also a great thing... a different feeling seeing the rejoice in brethren's faces..)

pc2014, bongskie09 liked this post

Last edited by myCris; September 7th, 2013 at 06:38 PM.
myCris no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #2549
Ysrael

Likes (Received): 422

Quote:

A true INC never gets offended... whether or not a decision favours him... there is no such thing as "unfair" inside the church...

Good luck to all of us... may we all here in SCC get the ticket and be a delegate to witness the once in a lifetime event of the church!

( roaming around the vicinity of cdv on the actual celebration with your camera is also a great thing... a different feeling seeing the rejoice in brethren's faces..)
Mga Bro and Sis, it's too early to discuss this, let the Church administration decide on this matter. Pls. stop that issue it's not yet relevant.
Ysrael no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #2550
Awsat

Likes (Received): 1358

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgcanlas View Post
from the official fb page

Do they mean Floor Area or Land Area ???
Building Footprint Area is another thing.

Last edited by Awsat; September 7th, 2013 at 06:38 PM.
Awsat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #2551
CamizRe215
Are you Ready?

Likes (Received): 189

Smile

Quote:

Good luck to all of us... may we all here in SCC get a chance to witness the once in a lifetime event of the church!

Exactly. Witnessing this once in a lifetime event will be unforgettable. NLEX and part of QC will be a parking lot (I guess July 28, will be holiday since 27th fall on Sunday) and seeing the mammoth crowd of joyful brethren in the CDV area and the premiere of our Centennial movie to break the guiness world record is awesome. (just a hunch - There will be a jet plane air show)

myCris liked this post

Last edited by CamizRe215; September 7th, 2013 at 08:58 PM.
CamizRe215 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #2552
CMBA

Likes (Received): 55

Quote:
Some brethren in the Philippines are suggesting the priority delegates on each locale must be those who have bear fruits... it make sense to me... they should really be the priority...
I dunno, sounds pretty bias to me, and it kind of smells of treating people who haven't had the fortune to bear fruit yet as second-class people (I mean, really, who's more likely to bear fruit, a guy in the staunchly atheist Czech Republic or a person leaving in ultra-religious Brazil?).

Plus, I know of people who only gain members because their prospects are blinded by wealth and job opportunities, and 99% of which get expelled the instant they don't get what they want. We even got conned by three of those people.

I'd rather have a person who bears a single fruit, however long it takes, than someone who bears tons of fruits, but all of which quickly rot and fall off.
CMBA no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #2553
manies_flip
Hello!

Likes (Received): 145

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMBA View Post

I dunno, sounds pretty bias to me, and it kind of smells of treating people who haven't had the fortune to bear fruit yet as second-class people (I mean, really, who's more likely to bear fruit, a guy in the staunchly atheist Czech Republic or a person leaving in ultra-religious Brazil?).

Plus, I know of people who only gain members because their prospects are blinded by wealth and job opportunities, and 99% of which get expelled the instant they don't get what they want. We even got conned by three of those people.

I'd rather have a person who bears a single fruit, however long it takes, than someone who bears tons of fruits, but all of which quickly rot and fall off.
I agree but I think we should not this here anymore
Old September 8th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #2554
dmaxbk
Akoy CAVITEŅO

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by manies_flip View Post

I think the best we can do is to wait for the Church Administration`s announcement i believed our concerns are also their concerns. we are all excited, but lets leave our faith to the administration for sure they wanted everybody to be there to celebrate.
dmaxbk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #2555
Awsat

Likes (Received): 1358

O/T
(Just watch and please direct your comment to youtube)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7II0J_aT7A
https://maps.google.com/?ll=35.67819,139.71530&z=16&t=h

Last edited by Awsat; September 8th, 2013 at 08:41 PM.
Awsat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #2556
CMBA

Likes (Received): 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by manies_flip View Post
Tell that myCris, he started it.
CMBA no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2013, 02:16 AM   #2557
louvill

Quote:

walang "unfair".... di ba unfair yung suggestion na ang maging delegates lang e yung may mga bunga...kaya ka agree sa suggestion na yun kasi pabor sayo.. kahit may bunga ako di ako pabor sa suggestion na yon...pano yung mga bagong kapatid..na di naman nakapagbunga at yung mga matagal ng kapatid na di naman nkapagbunga..na patuloy na nakikipagkaisa sa panawagan ng pamamahala sa TH para sa centennial, yang ginugol jan sa CDV at yung gugugulin sa mga participants jan e karamihan galing sa abuloy ng mahihirap nating mga kapatid..baket di natin sila lahat bigyan ng pagkakataon na makapunta jan..may bunga man o wala..pioneer man o hindi...

Last edited by louvill; September 9th, 2013 at 02:30 AM.
Old September 9th, 2013, 02:29 AM   #2558
louvill

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMBA View Post

Tama ka tol, bias talaga hehehe yung iba kasi iniisip lang nila e yung mga sarili nila dahil papabor sa kanila kasi may nakareserve na agad na lugar para sa kanila...hahaha..ok lang magsuggest..basta para sa lahat..hindi yung suggestion e para lang sa 1 part lang ng INC..pano naman yung iba na mga kapatid sa ibang bansa na sobrang excited para sa centennial na ngayon pa lang e nagiipon ng pamasahe para makauwi..yung mga OFW na siguro inaayos na yung sked nila para sa july 2014..tas yun pala may bunga lang ang delegates.. kawawa naman yung ibang kapatid natin pag ganun
Old September 9th, 2013, 03:03 AM   #2559
pc2014

Likes (Received): 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by louvill View Post
Tama ka tol, bias talaga hehehe yung iba kasi iniisip lang nila e yung mga sarili nila dahil papabor sa kanila kasi may nakareserve na agad na lugar para sa kanila...hahaha..ok lang magsuggest..basta para sa lahat..hindi yung suggestion e para lang sa 1 part lang ng INC..pano naman yung iba na mga kapatid sa ibang bansa na sobrang excited para sa centennial na ngayon pa lang e nagiipon ng pamasahe para makauwi..yung mga OFW na siguro inaayos na yung sked nila para sa july 2014..tas yun pala may bunga lang ang delegates.. kawawa naman yung ibang kapatid natin pag ganun
makapasok man or hindi ay excited tlga akong pumunta jan sa philippine arena...

hindi na nating kailangan pang magtalo-talo kung sino ang papasok sa philippine arena...

pero i think mas masaya magstay sa labas ng philippine arena... like what happened nung 95th anniversary sa araneta...

Bulelek liked this post

Last edited by pc2014; September 9th, 2013 at 03:46 AM.
pc2014 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2013, 05:04 AM   #2560
Bulelek

Likes (Received): 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc2014 View Post
makapasok man or hindi ay excited tlga akong pumunta jan sa philippine arena...

hindi na nating kailangan pang magtalo-talo kung sino ang papasok sa philippine arena...

pero i think mas masaya magstay sa labas ng philippine arena... like what happened nung 95th anniversary sa araneta...
Mga kapatid hintayin na lang po natin ang pasya ng Pamamahala!!!

Maging pabor man o hindi sa atin ang desisyon....... Igalang po natin ang Kanilang pasiya alang-alang sa Pagkakaisa at Kapayapaan ng Iglesia...... Pagpalain po tayong lagi ng ating Panginoong DIYOS.....

A million thanks to all those brethren who tirelessly keeps us all updated...... me and my family are very excited on the upcoming Centennial celebrations.....

Proud to be INC!!!!

pc2014, CamizRe215, icarusrising liked this post
Bulelek no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
arena, metro manila, philippines