daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas > Completed



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old December 12th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #1201
PA true update
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 169
Likes (Received): 62

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRVy0J94qP0&fs=1&rel=0">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRVy0J94qP0&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="385">
PA true update no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
 
Old December 12th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #1202
PA true update
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 169
Likes (Received): 62

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRVy0J94qP0
PA true update no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2012, 02:18 PM   #1203
ardvo
over seeing...
 
ardvo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: City of Victory
Posts: 2,636
Likes (Received): 2234


Philippine Arena Update

Thanks to PA true update
















Pondering on the rakers from left going right, a letter "N"
catches your notice (formed by the shorter rakers inclined inwardly).
Next to it is the figure "X". It also suggests the "butterfly"
worn by the neck by one wearing tuxedo. In the mere drawings and
sketches when the building wasn't quite gaining material form yet,
all we noticed if we gaze directly in front ahead was figure of
two letter A's, one within a larger and taller capital letter'A'.
Now that construction is more advanced and is taking form,
what wasn't noticeable before in mere ilustrations now become
apparent in the actual building. So as you look in front
straight ahead you see a certain pattern. And from the same
spot shifting the gaze left or right the pattern changes
owing to the change in angle of each part in relation to
each other. The configuration changes as your gaze darts in
every direction. This whole thing is clearly more complicated
than the drawings that could only attempt to illustrate using
intersecting and connecting lines and curves.
This picture also clearly outlines what is termed by engineers as
"4-ways inclined column" posted in the threads last September 27.
This building construction undeniably gives some sort of
kaleidoscope effect, something not so noticeable deducing only
from drawings until the building has started to take shape.
I likewise realize that the pattern-angle looking straight
in front ahead somewhat brings to attention some semblance to
Sydney Opera House. But of course this has identity all its own.
I just realized that we are oblivious to the fact that we are
actually getting here above all a new national landmark
to the world. That in a way poked a surprise to me gazing at
the pictures, albeit in a slow way.

This metalwork standing high above everything else will likely
form part of the whole roofing framework. What's referred to as
"tension truss" will likely intersect this element and be integrated
into it together with the space frame, or the space frame will
straddle this component. If it does, it then defines the final
height of the whole structure.
Staring at this image lets you see that what appeared in the
distance as something presumably flat is actually tubular.
Those dark-colored inclined support behind the component
apparently are temporary support while making final adjustments
and proper alignment is established.

According to friends living in baranggays both in Sta. Maria and
Bocaue around the area that they can see in the distance from their houses
that this topmost component is may karugtong na to this day so it is now
getting longer and expanding. Looks like first quarter next year we will
be seeing how bigger this whole thing will swell to full size.

I believe that we hold on to this picture for when the building gets roofed
I suppose this component will be enclosed and get hidden from view.
These will form the skeleton of a larger framework.

__________________
Photography, Heritage and Architecture - Iglesia ni Cristo (INC)
Metro Manila Projects on the Rise - EVM Convention Center
Philippine Projects on the Rise - Ciudad de Victoria New Era University - Bulacan
World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas - Philippine Arena

Last edited by ardvo; December 12th, 2012 at 02:28 PM.
ardvo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #1204
cruzkennm09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 111
Likes (Received): 44

massive..
cruzkennm09 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2012, 02:23 AM   #1205
ardvo
over seeing...
 
ardvo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: City of Victory
Posts: 2,636
Likes (Received): 2234

__________________
Photography, Heritage and Architecture - Iglesia ni Cristo (INC)
Metro Manila Projects on the Rise - EVM Convention Center
Philippine Projects on the Rise - Ciudad de Victoria New Era University - Bulacan
World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas - Philippine Arena
ardvo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2012, 04:13 AM   #1206
SmilingFace17
AnimoLaSalle
 
SmilingFace17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bacolod City
Posts: 444
Likes (Received): 326

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardvo View Post

Philippine Arena Update

Thanks to PA true update
















Pondering on the rakers from left going right, a letter "N"
catches your notice (formed by the shorter rakers inclined inwardly).
Next to it is the figure "X". It also suggests the "butterfly"
worn by the neck by one wearing tuxedo. In the mere drawings and
sketches when the building wasn't quite gaining material form yet,
all we noticed if we gaze directly in front ahead was figure of
two letter A's, one within a larger and taller capital letter'A'.
Now that construction is more advanced and is taking form,
what wasn't noticeable before in mere ilustrations now become
apparent in the actual building. So as you look in front
straight ahead you see a certain pattern. And from the same
spot shifting the gaze left or right the pattern changes
owing to the change in angle of each part in relation to
each other. The configuration changes as your gaze darts in
every direction. This whole thing is clearly more complicated
than the drawings that could only attempt to illustrate using
intersecting and connecting lines and curves.
This picture also clearly outlines what is termed by engineers as
"4-ways inclined column" posted in the threads last September 27.
This building construction undeniably gives some sort of
kaleidoscope effect, something not so noticeable deducing only
from drawings until the building has started to take shape.
I likewise realize that the pattern-angle looking straight
in front ahead somewhat brings to attention some semblance to
Sydney Opera House. But of course this has identity all its own.
I just realized that we are oblivious to the fact that we are
actually getting here above all a new national landmark
to the world. That in a way poked a surprise to me gazing at
the pictures, albeit in a slow way.

This metalwork standing high above everything else will likely
form part of the whole roofing framework. What's referred to as
"tension truss" will likely intersect this element and be integrated
into it together with the space frame, or the space frame will
straddle this component. If it does, it then defines the final
height of the whole structure.
Staring at this image lets you see that what appeared in the
distance as something presumably flat is actually tubular.
Those dark-colored inclined support behind the component
apparently are temporary support while making final adjustments
and proper alignment is established.

According to friends living in baranggays both in Sta. Maria and
Bocaue around the area that they can see in the distance from their houses
that this topmost component is may karugtong na to this day so it is now
getting longer and expanding. Looks like first quarter next year we will
be seeing how bigger this whole thing will swell to full size.

I believe that we hold on to this picture for when the building gets roofed
I suppose this component will be enclosed and get hidden from view.
These will form the skeleton of a larger framework.

WOW. Sobrang laki pala talaga. More like a 5 Highrise na building na pinagcombine lang,
So proud to be INC. We'll be here din mag Grand Opening.
Thanks po sa updates!
__________________
Bacolod
Business.Convention.Destination
SmilingFace17 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #1207
ardvo
over seeing...
 
ardvo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: City of Victory
Posts: 2,636
Likes (Received): 2234


Update!!! Update!!!!
12/14/2012
















__________________
Photography, Heritage and Architecture - Iglesia ni Cristo (INC)
Metro Manila Projects on the Rise - EVM Convention Center
Philippine Projects on the Rise - Ciudad de Victoria New Era University - Bulacan
World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas - Philippine Arena
ardvo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #1208
ardvo
over seeing...
 
ardvo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: City of Victory
Posts: 2,636
Likes (Received): 2234

Count the cranes in the site. How many cranes did u see?

__________________
Photography, Heritage and Architecture - Iglesia ni Cristo (INC)
Metro Manila Projects on the Rise - EVM Convention Center
Philippine Projects on the Rise - Ciudad de Victoria New Era University - Bulacan
World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas - Philippine Arena
ardvo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #1209
manies_flip
Hello!
 
manies_flip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Florida-Quezon
Posts: 762
Likes (Received): 175

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardvo View Post
Count the cranes in the site. How many cranes did u see?

9?
manies_flip no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #1210
ardvo
over seeing...
 
ardvo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: City of Victory
Posts: 2,636
Likes (Received): 2234

Quote:
Originally Posted by manies_flip View Post
9?
check again... i think its 11
__________________
Photography, Heritage and Architecture - Iglesia ni Cristo (INC)
Metro Manila Projects on the Rise - EVM Convention Center
Philippine Projects on the Rise - Ciudad de Victoria New Era University - Bulacan
World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas - Philippine Arena
ardvo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #1211
manies_flip
Hello!
 
manies_flip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Florida-Quezon
Posts: 762
Likes (Received): 175

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardvo

check again... i think its 11
Oh haha, you're right. Just noticed that one of them was hiding behind the electricity tower
__________________
Visit: http://incmedia.org/content/ For INC Centennial on July 27, 2014 :)
manies_flip no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #1212
captainpinoy
Registered User
 
captainpinoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,106
Likes (Received): 554

Look at the trees they are starting to landscape the front of the PA

captainpinoy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2012, 09:02 AM   #1213
CMBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 112
Likes (Received): 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardvo View Post
check again... i think its 11
The faster to build with.
CMBA no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #1214
cruzkennm09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 111
Likes (Received): 44

what are those 2 half triangle shape at the top of the steel tubes?
cruzkennm09 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2012, 06:16 PM   #1215
JulZ
Registered User
 
JulZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Muntinlupa City
Posts: 681
Likes (Received): 111

i think that is for the roof framework already
JulZ no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #1216
CamizRe215
Are you Ready?
 
CamizRe215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 373
Likes (Received): 215

More updates to come..
__________________
Then everybody was rendered speechless.
CamizRe215 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2012, 08:16 AM   #1217
Santa Maria, Bulacan
Bulakenyo! :D
 
Santa Maria, Bulacan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Eastern Bulacan
Posts: 246
Likes (Received): 375

Philippine Arena Update



taken at Mahabang Parang, Santa Maria, Bulacan

__________________
MUNICIPALITY OF SANTA MARIA BULACAN
First Class, Highly Urban Municipality

#2 Richest Municipality in Central Luzon
#1 Most Populous Municipality in Central Luzon
#1 Most Competitive LGU in Bulacan
#3 Fastest Growing Municipality in Bulacan
#4 Highest Number of Financial Institutions in Bulacan
Santa Maria, Bulacan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #1218
cruzkennm09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 111
Likes (Received): 44

ang laki nung mga bakal.
cruzkennm09 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #1219
Tokyo/Manila
Philippines/Japan
 
Tokyo/Manila's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Metro Manila
Posts: 1,290
Likes (Received): 413

awesome
__________________
Metro Manila on the Rise....

Philippine Defense Forces.. march forward Philippines
Tokyo/Manila no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #1220
captainpinoy
Registered User
 
captainpinoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,106
Likes (Received): 554

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Maria, Bulacan View Post
Philippine Arena Update



taken at Mahabang Parang, Santa Maria, Bulacan

It looks very near from mahabang parang but while browsing it via google maps I assume it is far.
captainpinoy no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
arena, metro manila, philippines

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu