daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Taguig

Taguig For projects in Bonifacio Global City, McKinley Hill and other parts of the city

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 16th, 2011, 05:50 PM   #101
San-Mat

Likes (Received): 1

It will have more office buildings than residential. From what I understand only 4 towers in the middle are residential and the rest are commercial and office buildings.
San-Mat no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old October 17th, 2011, 10:15 AM   #102
Beaniebeeny

Likes (Received): 0

Oh well..., so guess this means that the view from 2 Serendra D&E units [facing 11th Ave] will eventually be blocked because of the future commercial buildings of Block 18 (>_<)

Can only hope the future buildings will factor in eco-friendly concepts & aesthetics.

Can anyone guess/confirm the tower heights for Blk 18?

Thanks.
Old October 17th, 2011, 01:22 PM   #103
realtor_manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by august88boy View Post
any rendering of the condo units, lobby, and amenities?
have learned from a friend that the ground lobby is small.
are the basement parking exclusive to homeowners?
units facing the leisure park and high street are okay.

mas mahal ng konte kesa uptown and park west, but the location is much much better

can someone post pics of the lobby and units of any two serendra project, so that prospective buyers can compare/see what to expect of this development?
Main lobby with reading nooks is approx. 60 sqm. . The lifestyle at High Street South is fast paced. Visitors, tenants and unit owners are not expected to linger at the lobby, but to get out fast and go to the commercial area. (It is entirely different from the "resort like lifestyle' at the Serendra development.)

Ground floor with retail arcade - 884 sqm (approx)
Themed function room - 115 sqm (approx)
Board room - 85 sqm (approx)
Lounge - 22 sqm (approx)
Gym - 200 sqm (approx)
Play area - 79 sqm (approx)
Swimming pool (288 sqm)

Sorry, no pictures/renderings are available.
Find us on Facebook: BGC Consultancy
Find us on Facebook: Real Estate Movers, Inc.

Filipino, let's help our country move forward!
realtor_manila no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2011, 01:27 PM   #104
realtor_manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by --SuperB0y-- View Post
When will this be launched? Where will the showroom be? When will it be availabale for viewing?
Priority selling is on 11/11/11 (tentative date). I don't know if will be the same date for the grand launching.

High Street South Showroom - will be located at one of the floors of the W Office (where Lamborghini is located.) Ongoing construction of the showroom.

Old October 17th, 2011, 01:30 PM   #105
realtor_manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by San-Mat View Post
It will have more office buildings than residential. From what I understand only 4 towers in the middle are residential and the rest are commercial and office buildings.
Not really. According to the Alveo people, buildings to be constructed (ie, whether residential or office) will depend on demand.

Old October 17th, 2011, 01:33 PM   #106
realtor_manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaniebeeny View Post
Oh well..., so guess this means that the view from 2 Serendra D&E units [facing 11th Ave] will eventually be blocked because of the future commercial buildings of Block 18 (>_<)

Can only hope the future buildings will factor in eco-friendly concepts & aesthetics.

Can anyone guess/confirm the tower heights for Blk 18?

Thanks.
Eco-friendly concept -- I think future buildings will incorporate this concept, ie, "green buildings". Eventually that will be a standard for all buildings.

Hard to predict tower height for Block 18. The FAR (Floor area ratio) for Block 18 is 16. Probably,the engineers and architects can make a good guess based on the FAR (I hope).

Old October 18th, 2011, 07:33 AM   #107
Beaniebeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtor_manila View Post
Eco-friendly concept -- I think future buildings will incorporate this concept, ie, "green buildings". Eventually that will be a standard for all buildings.

Hard to predict tower height for Block 18. The FAR (Floor area ratio) for Block 18 is 16. Probably,the engineers and architects can make a good guess based on the FAR (I hope).
Thanks, realtor...!

I just get freaked out by the thought that the beauty of the heart of the BGC - i.e., BHS, amenities, future parks, etc... - will be all but insignificant due to excessive highrise projects that has the potential to engulf it. If that happens, then we will not be any different from the crowded & congested CBDs of our neighbours.

The only way the Philippines can make the BGC stand out, get talked about, and eventually sell itself to the global market and hopefully uplift our [Pinoy] image/standing is if its "balance" factor is maintained during its development stages. (Needless to say, it has to be coupled with intelligent design & use of building materials.)

If BGC succeeds in doing that, then perhaps we will create more than just a buzz, we can then move a step up in comparison to our SEA neigbours - though still far from being at par. Which is where we, the country, should have been --- years back.

Like "Cicero" once said... While there's life, there's hope! ~ so, I hope...

Btw, any engineer/architect input, re: FAR, appreciated

Last edited by Beaniebeeny; October 18th, 2011 at 07:40 AM.
Beaniebeeny no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2011, 01:49 AM   #108
SupermanII
Up, Up,and Awry

Follow the profile of the buildings at serendra and you'll get an idea of the height restrictions of the area along high street. This "wind tunnel" contour will generally be followed.

Other than the pedestrian BHS, there are no plans in the near term for some form of mass transport other than the bus rapid transit that ayala will be piloting in makati.
Old October 20th, 2011, 03:38 AM   #109
dunamis

Likes (Received): 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanII View Post
Follow the profile of the buildings at serendra and you'll get an idea of the height restrictions of the area along high street. This "wind tunnel" contour will generally be followed.

Other than the pedestrian BHS, there are no plans in the near term for some form of mass transport other than the bus rapid transit that ayala will be piloting in makati.
BCDA is also bidding out a monorail project that will link the Cities of Pasay (Newport), Taguig(BGC) and Makati(Ayala CBD) under the PPP program.

I think that this project will push through now with Sec. Roxas at the helm in DOTC.
dunamis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2011, 06:37 AM   #110
San-Mat

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunamis View Post
BCDA is also bidding out a monorail project that will link the Cities of Pasay (Newport), Taguig(BGC) and Makati(Ayala CBD) under the PPP program.

I think that this project will push through now with Sec. Roxas at the helm in DOTC.
Is it still possible to link Ortigas Center? Are they linking Newport for NAIA 3?
If they are not going to use NAIA 3 to its full potential, it might be better to link Ortigas Center. I like Newport City but all it has is hotels and bunch of condos.
San-Mat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2011, 05:46 PM   #111
Aziza1121
Investor 1st, Broker 2nd

Likes (Received): 23

Heard that a 38sqm Studio here costs 4.5M minimum. 50sqm 1BR at 6M minimum. That's around 120k/sqm. Whew!
Old October 22nd, 2011, 02:12 AM   #112
3cr
Atenista sa Frisco

Likes (Received): 729

Wow P120,000/SQM and it's not even Ayala's top brand. Quite Pricey na din ah. I can only speculate the P20,000/SQM ( or so give and take) price difference between this High Street South project in BGC and the one's being sold in North Boni under the Avida brand can be attributed to this one being an Alveo project (higher end brand of Ayala which hopefully translates to higher end finishing) and also the fact that land cost in BGC is way higher than in North Boni. Just goes to show how much land prices in BGC has appreciated already as the area developed compared to North Boni which is still in its infancy right now. More bang for the buck in North Boni if you ask me unless of course you want to really be in the middle of it all by being in proximity of BGC's City Center and also like what's already existing in the immediate surrounding area of this High Street South project. If buying to live in it, BGC is definitely a much better location within the Fort Bonifacio campus but if buying for rental, I think you'll definitely get better ROI buying in North Boni. There may be also better price appreciation left in North Boni since prices there have not caught up with BGC pricing as of yet. Anyway just food for thought...
3cr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2011, 04:32 AM   #113
cheesy123

Anyone have any news about the new upcoming Ayala Premier condo rumored to be build near Mind Museum?

I am very interested in High Street South to the point of considering submitting an LOI, but knowing that there will be a new project by Ayala Premier just makes me more interested in that.
cheesy123 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2011, 10:59 AM   #114
TheEngineer

I think buyers will get more than what they'll pay for.
With parks like these and carefully designed retail and
community areas that create vibrant street-life experience,
120k is acceptable. Huge green spaces are literally steps away.
The 20k premium brings you to the best location in BGC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by august88boy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3cr View Post
Wow P120,000/SQM and it's not even Ayala's top brand. Quite Pricey na din ah. I can only speculate the P20,000/SQM ( or so give and take) price difference between this High Street South project in BGC and the one's being sold in North Boni under the Avida brand can be attributed to this one being an Alveo project (higher end brand of Ayala which hopefully translates to higher end finishing) and also the fact that land cost in BGC is way higher than in North Boni. Just goes to show how much land prices in BGC has appreciated already as the area developed compared to North Boni which is still in its infancy right now. More bang for the buck in North Boni if you ask me unless of course you want to really be in the middle of it all by being in proximity of BGC's City Center and also like what's already existing in the immediate surrounding area of this High Street South project. If buying to live in it, BGC is definitely a much better location within the Fort Bonifacio campus but if buying for rental, I think you'll definitely get better ROI buying in North Boni. There may be also better price appreciation left in North Boni since prices there have not caught up with BGC pricing as of yet. Anyway just food for thought...
TheEngineer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2011, 06:54 AM   #115
august88boy

Likes (Received): 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziza1121 View Post
Heard that a 38sqm Studio here costs 4.5M minimum. 50sqm 1BR at 6M minimum. That's around 120k/sqm. Whew!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrd18 View Post
Hi the pricing that you just quoted is for our lerato project . . . High street south for 1br will be 59 sqm.

so it's not 6M . . . but 7M.

Whew!

august88boy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2011, 10:53 AM   #116
Aziza1121
Investor 1st, Broker 2nd

Likes (Received): 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrd18 View Post
Hi the pricing that you just quoted is for our lerato project base from the size that you mention on 1br including (VAT and the other fees) already.
Smallest for High street south for 1br will be 59 sqm. biggest facing the central park will be 74 sqm. all with balcony.
Is that so? Received this email from an Alveo agent.

Old October 24th, 2011, 07:46 AM   #117
cheesy123

does anyone know if the interior finishing and materials used will be similar to Two Serendra, or better than that?

I wasn't really impressed by the finishings of Two Serendra.
cheesy123 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2011, 02:54 AM   #118
zandro888
BANNED

The Alveo Brokers Group presented to us last night at the Pareb QCRB Meeting and the lady who presented to us was very energetic and excited about the project (Jean Ong from Alveo). Ang galing niya, she caught all our attention. Ganda talaga siguro ng project na to
zandro888 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2011, 06:40 PM   #119
leechtat
@jpareyes

Likes (Received): 142

haha... Love jean ong. Bait yan.

160++ na the LOI's with check, last time i looked. LOI's only more than that no.

"PROPERTYKO.PH - THE PHILIPPINE REAL ESTATE SOURCE"
-
AYALA LAND Real Estate Blog"
---
“Read more, Talk less..."
-----

leechtat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2011, 12:11 PM   #120
realtor_manila

I attended the 2nd day Priority Selling event today (Saturday) on behalf of a client , and ALL the 3BR and 2BR units are sold out. I have to wait for 6 long hours so that I can get the 2BR unit for my client - the last 2BR unit.

A big bulk of those who purchased the large units are the investors. And these are people who really have the money, ie, those who can shell out at least 10% of total contract price as Downpayment. NO Zero downpayments here.

I'm very bullish with the Philippine real estate industry.