daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Architecture > Design and Lifestyle

Design and Lifestyle interior architecture, industrial design, furniture and everything else which shapes the world right around you

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 12th, 2011, 09:24 AM   #1
skysdalimit
Uptown Bound

Likes (Received): 132

Painting Schemes

Hello all,

I'm purchasing a condo and will be moving in next week, but before I move in I'm trying to decide on a paint scheme for the different rooms. Right now the color in the entire place is a light beige/almost pale yellow color. The floors are laminate of a medium wood color...not light wood but not a dark wood. My bathroom is brown-gray slate tile and I have greenish-gray granite counter tops. I know I want one of the rooms to be sky blue with diagonal blue and white stripes. I saw the diagonal look on HGTV and I really liked it...I just hope I can pull it off. In a few of my rooms I have wall supports that jut vertically off the walls...I wouldn't call them beams per say, but I'm not sure what the technical word would be for them. I was thinking of painting them a slightly different color than the rest of the rooms to sort of define or accent the room. What are your thoughts?

I'd like you guys to post some of your painting scheme ideas for me and for future viewers. If you have any cool ideas for accent walls, I would also appreciate it if you posted photos.

Thanks!
skysdalimit no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links