daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Subways and Urban Transport

Subways and Urban Transport Metros, subways, light rail, trams, buses and other local transport systems

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old November 16th, 2009, 09:12 PM   #941
JustinB

Likes (Received): 30

I found a quote that is appropriate to this debate: "The moRe valuable you perceive your time is worth, the less valuable it actually is." So true, if people are complaining of a few extra minutes on the train.

Sponsored Links
Old November 18th, 2009, 03:36 AM   #942
Electrify

Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by UD2 View Post
spacing is on par with simliar lines in other places.

people in this city whine and cry too much...
What other LRT "rapid transit" lines have stops spaced 450 meters apart in suburbia? Please make sure to list rapid transit lines (which is what this line is supposed to be), and not streetcar ROW lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinB
I found a quote that is appropriate to this debate: "The moRe valuable you perceive your time is worth, the less valuable it actually is." So true, if people are complaining of a few extra minutes on the train.
OR... one can drive themselves as well, which ends up turning "a few extra minutes" into 2.5x the travel time. No worries though, it is not as if anyone has ever complained about transit being slow or anything...
Electrify no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2009, 12:49 PM   #943
JustinB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrify View Post
What other LRT "rapid transit" lines have stops spaced 450 meters apart in suburbia? Please make sure to list rapid transit lines (which is what this line is supposed to be), and not streetcar ROW lines.
The Tramways in Paris(except T2, which was built in an existing rail ROW). Lyon, Zurich.....

Quote:
OR... one can drive themselves as well, which ends up turning "a few extra minutes" into 2.5x the travel time. No worries though, it is not as if anyone has ever complained about transit being slow or anything...
Only you, Miketoronto, and a few others who seem to forget about the people who actually live along the transit corridor and do not park at the terminal stations, or are willing to take a bus to a station 2 km away. Either way, the Sheppard Line as been fast-tracked for completion! Good news.

Last edited by JustinB; November 18th, 2009 at 01:21 PM.
JustinB no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2009, 02:35 PM   #944
GL_abxt
The West Side Of Li River

Likes (Received): 0

Looks really nice!
Old November 19th, 2009, 03:17 AM   #945
Skybean
天豆

Likes (Received): 271

Quote:
Thousands caught in commuter chaos
Police have closed Yonge St. between Charles St., south of Bloor, and Davenport Ave., north of Bloor

TTC passengers line up for northbound shuttle buses at Bloor Station.
DAVID COOPER/TORONTO STAR

TTC chair Adam Giambrone appeared at Yonge and Bloor on Wednesday evening and apologized to riders - many of whom approached him personally to complain - but said the TTC is doing its best to cope with the mistake of a "third-party contractor."

He said the number of shuttle buses going up and down Yonge St. between the closed stations was increased from 50 to 70 or 80 and they became much more efficient once police closed parts of Yonge north and south of Bloor to speed their passage.

But, he added, "we cannot replace 30,000 people an hour moving on the subway. You just can't move that many people up Yonge St. on buses. That's why we have a subway."

"Tonight's a complete write-off," but the TTC hopes to have full service resumed in time for Thursday morning rush hour, he said.

Engineers are assessing damage at the Jackes Ave. site where a contractor made a series of cuts in the tunnel line.

"Nothing's collapsed but you always play it safe on these things," he said.

Giambrone said that going after the contractor for TTC staff overtime and other costs associated with the disruption will be considered later. He said it's not the first time something like this has happened, noting that a couple of years ago a hotel repairing its parking deck cut through the tunnel liner near Museum Station.

TTC repair crews are working hard to fix a section of the Yonge subway line pierced by a road saw in time for tomorrow's rush hour.

"We're hopeful it will be (open in the morning). I can't say for sure. That's what our plan is, that's all I can say at this point," TTC spokesman Brad Ross said just before 6 p.m.

An estimated 1,000 people are lined up at Bloor and Yonge Sts., waiting for shuttle buses that can't keep up with the flood of people spilling out of Bloor station. Police have put up yellow tape to separate the waiting commuters from regular pedestrians trying to navigate the crowded sidewalk.

Police have closed Yonge St. between Charles St., south of Bloor, and Davenport Ave., north of Bloor, to regular traffic to ease passage for the 50 shuttle buses pressed into service. That has left east-west streets that are getting diverted traffic, including Davenport, with total gridlock.

The disruption began at 2:30 p.m. and is affecting as many as 300,000 commuters, with no service at the Davisville, St. Clair, Summerhill and Rosedale stations. Bus stops along the closed route are all packed with people and the sidewalks are crowded with commuters who decided to walk.

"Why didn't I drive today," shouted an exasperated man trying to find his way into a line in the amorphous mob clamouring for a spot on one of the packed shuttles on the Eglinton station bus platform.

Hundreds of people crowded onto the platform, where special shuttles were heading southbound on Yonge.

"It's shameful," said Cora McPhail, who was scrambling with her 80-year-old mother, Maria Volkhamer, to catch the Rockettes at the Air Canada Centre.

The show started in less than an hour, so McPhail was stressed.

And angry. She said there was no mention of the disruption when she and her mother got on the subway at Finch.

"If they had told us at Finch, I would have drove. I had my car parked there."

Ross told reporters just before 5 p.m. that buses were being pulled off other routes to act as shuttles up and down Yonge St., but commuters should think of other options. He noted a bus can hold about 60 people compared to a subway train holding 1,600.

"You can't rely on (the shuttles) if you really need to get somewhere. You'll have to find alternatives," he said.

Most of the city's cab companies were reporting a 20-minute minimum wait in the area affected by the subway closure. Taxis were "pretty scarce" according to one operator.

The TTC said the damage to the tunnel was caused by a "third-party contractor" doing work on Jackes Ave. near Yonge St. and south of St. Clair station.

The Star's Brendan Kennedy visited the scene and said the only construction crew visible belonged to Link-Line, on contract to Enbridge. Workers were busy drilling and paving Wednesday evening.

Asked if the crew was responsible for the TTC tunnel damage, a foreman, who would not give his name, said it was a TTC issue and he didn't know what the reporter was talking about.

"There's no accident," he said.

On its website, Link-Line refers to itself as the "largest Canadian-owned natural gas distribution contractor in Ontario."

Debbie Boukydis, a spokeswoman for Enbridge, couldn't confirm their contractor was involved in the incident.

"I do know that Link-Line was relocating a main in the area, but we're waiting to hear the same as everybody else," she said.

Link-Line could not be reached for comment.

The disruption comes one day after city councillors hiked fares effective in the New Year, fuelling anger among those left stranded and waiting for shuttle buses.

Sam O'Connor, after waiting in a crowd for about a half-hour, hoping to get a shuttle bus north from Bloor to Sheppard station, fumed: "I don't feel good about the TTC. The service is not getting better.

"We've got to pay $3 (starting Jan. 3) and take a shuttle? I'm not happy."

A 71-year-old pedestrian was struck and seriously injured at Yonge and Eglinton during the rush hour, causing further traffic delays.

Hamid Ghaemi, heading home to Richmond Hill from his job at Ryerson University, said he has been taking the TTC to Yonge and Finch Ave., for 23 years.

"Get (TTC chair) Adam Giambrone to quit," Ghaemi said. "This is absolutely ridiculous. There are daily breakdowns, daily delays ... All I've seen is more riders and less efficient service."

Phil Clerk, 54, got on the subway at St. George station, travelled down to Union, and later went north intending to go to a doctor's appointment near Davisville station. He said at no point did he hear an announcement about a disruption until he was kicked off at Bloor, adding he was cancelling the doctor's appointment and walking home to Bloor and Spadina Ave.

"I'm already late. I was thinking of walking but it's what, a 30 or 40-minute walk? My doctor's office will be closed," he said.

The TTC was suggesting as subway alternatives the 512 St. Clair streetcar from St. Clair Station to St. Clair West Station and the 32 Eglinton West bus from Eglinton Station to Eglinton West Station.

Aludia Philp, who lives at Nielson Rd. and Finch Ave. in Scarborough, is regretting her decision to take the TTC downtown to fight a parking ticket instead of driving.

"How am I going to get home now? It's a long, long way."

Dale Blackwood had to cancel a meeting at Sheppard Centre.

"I'm not going – there's no way. This is crazy. It's ridiculous."

Tonya Malcolm, a downtown office worker normally has a 90-minute commute to Finch station and then a bus to Markham Rd. in Scarborough. She couldn't guess when she'll get home tonight after waiting 15 minutes at Yonge and Bloor, watching a shuttle bus on the south side that haven't moved.

"This really sucks. Can you imagine raising the fare to $3 for this?," she said.

At St. Clair station, Anthony Clayton, 27, and Brett Strong, 26, both students at the nearby National Institute of Broadcasting, were stranded outside their classroom.

They watched as packed shuttle buses zoomed by every minute or so, too full to pick up more than a few passengers at a time.

"I'm considering strapping myself to the top of one of those buses so I can get to Finch," Clayton said.

When told the problem may keep the subway shut through Thursday morning, Clayton and Strong both sighed.

"I guess I'll try to find a ride somehow," Strong said. "I'll have to ride my bike," Clayton said. "But that's a long way."

Jessica Martin, a communications adviser for the TTC, said earlier this afternoon: "We are sending our TTC engineers to look at the situation and once they determine it is safe we will resume service."

With files from Katie Daubs
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/arti...ter-chaos?bn=1
Old November 19th, 2009, 08:12 PM   #946
UD2
A very cool person

Likes (Received): 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinB View Post
The Tramways in Paris(except T2, which was built in an existing rail ROW). Lyon, Zurich.....

Only you, Miketoronto, and a few others who seem to forget about the people who actually live along the transit corridor and do not park at the terminal stations, or are willing to take a bus to a station 2 km away. Either way, the Sheppard Line as been fast-tracked for completion! Good news.
... yup Good news, I'm happy... as we all should be.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed" - President Eisenhower
UD2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2009, 08:35 PM   #947
trainrover
:-x

Likes (Received): 738

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybean View Post
I don't understand why the newspaper gets all caught up at reporting so many passengers with where they were headed...it really detracts from the root of the problem and makes people out to be country bumpkins or whatnot when in fact they are not...that part of their reporting's totally redundant after already having reported that (tens) of thousands of folks were stranded; I mean, what else is a reader to expect? Just like the Gazette downstream here, I'd say the Star oughtta smarten up.

Last edited by trainrover; November 19th, 2009 at 08:41 PM.
trainrover no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2009, 07:00 AM   #948
Electrify

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinB View Post
If we ignore the fact that the area these trams run through is slightly more dense than northeast Scaborough, these routes play second fiddle to the metro and RER services. The difference between "LRT" and "streetcar ROW" is that one is the backbone to the transit infrastructure, while the other is designed for local commutes and to funnel people to the backbone services. YES, I am aware that technically it is all "light rail transit," but many cities refer to their "streetcar/tramways" differently from their "LRT" services.

Also take note that these cities have FAR more established "rapid transit" services compared to Toronto. The TTC offers very good local transit service, and right now the priority should be on improving longer distance transit.

Quote:
And you seem to forget that Toronto shares more in common with LA than it does with Paris. When it can take over an hour by transit to make a commute that can take 20 minutes by car, it is clear that something is wrong (unless Toronto's transit goal is to provide service only to teenagers and low income people, which is more in line with a small city or town than with a major urban center).

Also, for the Sheppard LRT/tramway, I proposed stops every 1 kilometer on average (so the halfway point between stops would be on average 500m). This is a good difference to satisfy local needs, while ensuring a quality travel speed.
Old November 20th, 2009, 06:36 PM   #949
UD2
A very cool person

Likes (Received): 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrify View Post
If we ignore the fact that the area these trams run through is slightly more dense than northeast Scaborough, these routes play second fiddle to the metro and RER services. The difference between "LRT" and "streetcar ROW" is that one is the backbone to the transit infrastructure, while the other is designed for local commutes and to funnel people to the backbone services. YES, I am aware that technically it is all "light rail transit," but many cities refer to their "streetcar/tramways" differently from their "LRT" services.

Also take note that these cities have FAR more established "rapid transit" services compared to Toronto. The TTC offers very good local transit service, and right now the priority should be on improving longer distance transit.

And you seem to forget that Toronto shares more in common with LA than it does with Paris. When it can take over an hour by transit to make a commute that can take 20 minutes by car, it is clear that something is wrong (unless Toronto's transit goal is to provide service only to teenagers and low income people, which is more in line with a small city or town than with a major urban center).

Also, for the Sheppard LRT/tramway, I proposed stops every 1 kilometer on average (so the halfway point between stops would be on average 500m). This is a good difference to satisfy local needs, while ensuring a quality travel speed.
then by all means... go out and make it happen.

gogogo...

otherwise I'll still be happy with my 800 meter stops... I think it'll be great. 5 minute walk max to the next LRT stop from anypoint on the street I think is the perfect distance.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed" - President Eisenhower
UD2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2009, 07:06 PM   #950
Electrify

the stops are going to be 400m apart...
Old November 20th, 2009, 08:18 PM   #951
JustinB

I do not know what to say. It's the same song, and there is no point in repeating myself.

Sheppard's going to get built, people will use it.

The TTC, and Metrolinx thinks the station spacing will attract the most riders, and I'll take their word over your assumptions.
Old December 11th, 2009, 06:43 PM   #952
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Likes (Received): 18136

The 10-second solution
11 December 2009
The Toronto Star

A few seconds saved can mean a lot, and not just in the 200-metre dash. The Toronto Transit Commission has successfully shaved about 10 seconds from subway "dwell time" at its Bloor station, and that could get thousands of commuters to work more quickly.

It all comes down to passenger flow: if people move faster to get on and off, the train spends less time in the station and, consequently, more time in motion transporting riders where they need to go. For the TTC, a 10-second reduction in train standing time at Bloor station means it can move up to three additional trains through this notoriously jammed location in a typical rush hour.

That's the outcome of a recent two-week crowd control pilot project, and TTC officials have rightly decided to make their temporary experiment a permanent feature at Bloor. The system's 10-second solution turns out to be deceptively simple: cordons have been installed to better channel passengers, and a few staff are on hand shepherding commuters to less crowded sections of the platform.

This basic approach could increase capacity by 3, 4 or even 5 per cent, according to TTC chair Adam Giambrone, all without buying a single new subway car. "That's huge," he concluded.

The much criticized TTC needs more bright ideas like this.

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg, Russia | Pyongyang | Tokyo | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Mumbai | Bangkok | Sydney

New York, London, Prague, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, Sri Lanka, Poland, Myanmar, and much more!
hkskyline no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2009, 01:46 PM   #953
hkskyline
Hong Kong

A transit station set to bring a taste of Europe to the heart of Vaughan
Proposed terminal designed to be the gateway to revitalized, reimagined city core

16 December 2009
The Globe and Mail

It's a transit junkie's field of dreams – a subway station designed to serve a dense, vibrant urban centre that doesn't yet exist.

The conceptual design for the Vaughan station, the approval for which the Toronto Transit Commission is set to vote on today, looks extremely out of place.

And that's the idea.

Right now, the area destined for the Vaughan Corporate Centre Station is a flat, low-density haven for big-box stores. The $177-million station, designed by Grimshaw architects features a glass-ceilinged “X” where the building's four entrances converge. It's meant to let in natural light, make the station easily navigable, less of a target for crime and to create a distinctive architectural footprint. The TTC is working with Toronto artist Paul Raff to include public art around the station.

And it's meant to be the gateway to Vaughan's revisioned, high-density urban core – a catalyst of “transit-oriented development” vaunted as the utopian solution to urban sprawl.

“European” is the word Vaughan Councillor Sandra Yeung Racco uses.

“[Commuters] can come out of the subway, they can go and get their groceries, they can go to work, to their homes, or they can do whatever,” she said. “It's a very pedestrian-oriented type of downtown. Very European: Bicycle paths, walking trails, that kind of thing.”

She wants to see a metropolitan centre mixing residences, green space and businesses that would take advantage of the “knock-out” panels in the station's design that would allow it to meld seamlessly into future store fronts.

The station is still in the nascent stages, its designers emphasize.

But the ambitious design is an essential antecedent to urban revitalization, says TTC architect David Lawson.

“It sounds cliché, but a world-class city has to pre-build the infrastructure as it grows.”

Urban planners have sworn by the concept of developing urban centres around transit nodes for years, says Ryerson University urban planning professor David Amborski. But the city's latest, ambitious transit expansion is the region's first real shot at making it work.

“You need to make an appropriate number of users to make the transit system run effectively,” Prof. Amborski said. “You need to have the ability to entice people to get out of their cars.”

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg, Russia | Pyongyang | Tokyo | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Mumbai | Bangkok | Sydney

New York, London, Prague, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, Sri Lanka, Poland, Myanmar, and much more!
Old December 18th, 2009, 10:14 PM   #954
trainrover
:-x

Likes (Received): 738

article reminded me of the 1920s era poster-size photos of the 4-track el trailblazing into clearcut Queens -- more American than Euro, Globe!
trainrover no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2010, 05:56 AM   #955
Skybean
天豆

Quote:
If nature calls at TTC's Kennedy Station, don't answer
'Stinging stench' at station is not transitory
By Jack Lakey The Fixer
Published On Sat Jan 09 2010

[IMG]http://i46.************/23lbl0g.jpg[/IMG]

Public washrooms at Kennedy subway station fail the nose test. (Jan. 8, 2010)
JACK LAKEY/TORONTO STAR

No one expects to find the scent of lavender potpourri filling a public washroom, but the Kennedy subway station facilities are at the absolute opposite end of the scale.

No other washrooms in all of the GTA welcome more people daily than those in TTC stations, and readers have been complaining regularly about them for years.

Kapilan Yohanathan emailed his disgust at the Kennedy washrooms, saying: "Every single day I notice the men's room is just plain dirty. This is a health risk."

Yohanathan said he complained once to a station supervisor, who "coolly" told him the room would be cleaned up. On his return trip through the station, he says it was even worse.

"If you pass by it, you get the stinging stench of urine in your nostrils," said Yohanathan, adding the problem goes beyond repugnance "with the new strains of viral diseases out and about."

"I've travelled to many countries in the world and was critical of their washrooms, but this is the worst."

Yohanathan's vivid denunciation was enough to convince, but on Friday we did our duty and went, uh, to nose into the matter ourselves.

Wow. Nearing the side-by-side men's and women's, we caught a whiff from 10 metres away of feeble air freshener overwhelmed by many calls of nature. The complaint was not overstated.

Pity the poor souls given the miserable task of cleaning such high-traffic public sites; how could they ever stay ahead of the mess?

STATUS: We were aware from previous cases that public washrooms pose a problem not easily fixed, but we called the TTC's Jennifer Martins to report it. Martins said she'd get back to us.
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/fixe...n-don-t-answer
Old January 22nd, 2010, 08:11 PM   #956
Skybean
天豆

LOL!

Quote:
Is he sleeping? Photo of McCowan TTC booth goes viral
Raveena Aulakh Staff reporter
Published On Fri Jan 22 2010

[IMG]http://i47.************/4rom4p.jpg[/IMG]

A TTC ticket collector is shown apparently catching a quick 40 winks between customers.
Jason Wieler Photo

He's inside the ticket booth, reclining on a chair, his arms draped over his stomach.

And that was enough to send this photograph of a Toronto Transit Commission collector – who appears to be snoozing – viral Thursday, sweeping around the world after it was tweeted by a transit rider.

It was enough to prompt TTC authorities to start an inquiry.

The photo was taken by Jason Wieler on Jan. 9 around 10 p.m. at McCowan Station. On Thursday, he posted it on Twitpic with this caption: "Yup, love how my TTC dollars R being spent ... "

Wieler was leaving the station when he saw the ticket agent catnapping in full view. "I stood by for at least five minutes and he was sleeping," said Wieler.

Some riders were laughing while others were talking about him, he said. A few even went through without paying their fare or showing their Metropass. "I thought here we are, with a fare hike, and look how the money is being wasted."

As soon as the photo was posted, the comments began piling up, mostly from annoyed transit users.

"I didn't post to get anyone in trouble, but to highlight TTC problems," said Wieler.

The TTC is taking it seriously, spokesman Brad Ross said.

"Employees have a responsibility with respect to safety of the station and the system," said Ross. "We expect them to be always alert on their jobs. This is unacceptable."

But he said there might have been extenuating circumstances.

"We are asking for an explanation."
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/ttc/...l?bn=1#article
Old January 28th, 2010, 08:49 AM   #957
Skybean
天豆

Quote:
We’re sorry, says the TTC
‘There’s a higher expectation today and the TTC needs to line up to that expectation’
Published On Wed Jan 27 2010

[IMG]http://i46.************/2qlewdf.jpg[/IMG]

A mishap on the Yonge line in November sent TTC passengers into the streets to line up for shuttle buses.
DAVID COOPER/TORONTO STAR
Tess Kalinowski
Transportation Reporter

Calling its recent crisis a “wake-up call” the TTC has announced a series of measures it says will raise the bar on customer service across the transit system.

The changes range from a rider “bill of rights” and new technology to communicate better with passengers, to customer service training for staff and even a review of their uniforms.

They’re meant to raise the bar on the transit system’s customer service after two months of consistently bad news for the TTC. A significant fare increase, a disastrous subway disruption, token shortages and highly publicized photos of sleeping employees have resulted in what TTC chief general manager Gary Webster called “a feeding frenzy” of criticism.

“There’s a higher expectation today and the TTC needs to line up to that expectation,” said TTC chair Adam Giambrone.

He also issued an apology for the “missteps of the last couple of months.”

Details of a previously announced advisory panel, including private sector customer service experts, won’t be available until next week, said Giambrone.

Meantime, he said, “I expect TTC staff will act quickly to restore the customers’ confidence.”

TTC chief general manager Gary Webster acknowledged that the technological changes cited at a city hall press conference Wednesday might be the easier part of the customer service equation.

“The most challenging part of our job is the people side. Some of the real challenges are the one-on-one interfaces of our employees,” he said.

Among the customer service improvements outlined Wednesday were:

• 50 new fare vending machines to make sure there’s alleviation from the monthly line-ups for passes across the system

• Improved customer assistance and more emergency transfers when there are major subway delays.

• Text messaging from all 800 streetcar stops by July to let riders know when the next couple of cars are expected to arrive

• Video screens at station entrances and collector booths with system status

• New microphones in the collector booths

• A 24/7 customer assistance and complaints line

• More TTC ambassadors at stations to help direct riders

• An overhaul of customer service training and performance evaluations for all 13,000 TTC employees.

The TTC received 31,532 complaints last year. The top two complaints were 5,513 for surface vehicle delays and 3,851 complaints about discourteous employees.
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/ttc/...y-says-the-ttc
Old January 29th, 2010, 03:42 AM   #958
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Workers' mindsets need to change. Is it so hard to understand such that you need to train people the fact you shouldn't sleep on the job and you face the customer with the least bit of courtesy?

These are the kinds of incidents that should prompt questions on why don't we privatize the workers. Holding them to private sector standards should force a major turnaround.

Old January 30th, 2010, 11:06 PM   #959
yin_yang

Likes (Received): 80

Former rider that has been walking/driving everywhere for the past two years. Why not privatize and subsidize? That is one thing I wouldn't mind Harper getting his nose into.
yin_yang no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2010, 11:19 PM   #960
deasine
=)

Likes (Received): 57

You think the TTC Union would let you? I don't think there is a need to privatize everything... even contracting out some of the services would be good enough.
deasine no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
canada, ontario, toronto